Survival Mulitplayer Server

KevinLeandro's Avatar KevinLeandro8/27/16 8:33 pm
1 emeralds 25
Hello,

I own an SMP server which I have based around the Cube SMP if anyone knows it. On this server, people will be able to go out and play normal Minecraft, then build a shop on one of the streets coming from Spawn. I have just started a new map and am looking for more people to join me in building interesting shops and homes. If you would like to know more about this kind of map I highly recommend it that you go and watch a few videos of the Cube SMP which you can find just by searching it into YouTube. At the moment I am mainly looking for one or two people to help me really set up and get the map going, such as decorating Spawn and getting the area ready for shops to be built. I also will need help setting rules for players. If you are interested please contact me either here or on Skype(kevin01leandro). If you are interested in joining as a player and not an Admin then you can also contact me. I have seen many SMP servers that have a lot of mods and plugins. I try to keep my server as Vanilla as possible with the exceptions of a few useful plugins such as TreeChop, Lockette and MOTDColor.
KevinLeandro
Level 1 : New Miner