Sword Art Online Fans Only

JunHWhang's Avatar JunHWhang10/25/16 2:36 am
10/25/2016 4:02 am
JunHWhang's Avatar JunHWhang
-=[Requirements]=-
1. Netgear (Go to EvolveHQ.com to download)
2. Must be 13+ and Mature
3. Must be a fan of SAO or RPing

-=[Server Info]=-
I am in need of Beta Testers, Builders, Admins, and Plugin Configurators. If you would like to code plugins for free, that would be nice. The server map will be different, but similar to Aincrad. The towns, floor bosses, monsters, etc. will be different. There will be quests, safetowns, duels, housings, guilds, and much more!

-=[How To Join]=-
1. Go to https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party? ... bBvIAAbjmK and do all the steps.
2. Fix the Windows 10 Bug. How to fix:
- Go to Device Manager (You can go to your search box and search for it)
- Click the Drop-Down Arrow for Network Adapters
- Right-Click the Evolve Virtual Network Adapter
- Go to Properties
- Go to Advanced Tab
- In Advanced Tab, Set MAC Address Value to 1 (or any number, but I recommend doing 1) and click Okay/Done.
- Restart Evolve (The Netgear lol)
- Rejoin The Party
3. Server IP is 10.212.140.2:25565

Now, you are eligible to be a Beta Tester, Builder, Admin, or Plugin Configurator. All you have to do is contact me on this post or on the Netgear Chat System! If you have a suggestion as to what the name of the world should be, let me know (You must have done every requirement and join the game once).

-=[Server Rules]=-
1. No Hacking
2. No Excessive Swearing
3. Keep It PG-13
4. No Mass PKing (You will be killed by a guard if you are caught)
5. No Spamming, Advertising Servers, Flooding, Capping, etc.
6. Have Fun And Respect Others!

Have any questions? Comment down below. I'll be glad to help you!
JunHWhang
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer