Taking Mod Requests!

Quaffle82's Avatar Quaffle8211/5/12 6:41 pm
11/21/2012 4:02 am
Bagamelonz's Avatar Bagamelonz
**School is getting a little hectic right now so this is on a Temp pause. I will be returning shortly to the requests though! **

Hello Everyone! I am Taking Mod Requests!

I would like to expand the amount of mods that I have made and so far I only have the mod Jungle Tribes mod uploaded. (Which was a custom mod, by the way). I would like you guys to request mods that I will make The sooner you request them, the sooner I will make them.

Note that I did have a thread of this before but when I tried to access it PMC told me that I did not have permission to view this page, so I am simply making a new one.

FAQ:

Q: How fast will my mod be ready?

A: There is no clear answer for this question. It depends on where your mod is on the Queue, and how large your mod is, without forgetting how large the mods ahead of you are. I plan to finish about 1-2 mods per week. So the Queue will move up quickly.

Q: What is your experience with mods?

A: I have made some advanced mods, though I just play with those on my own. Most of them are only half finished, and I made them to play around with the features of minecraft. I can make some advanced mods so do not hesitate to ask if this or that feature is possible. I would be happy to tell you whether or not it is.

Well, I seem to be out of questions.

Da Queue:
Iron Sledgehammer (Finished) http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/iron ... oader-142/
Pizzariacraft!
Legend Of Zelda
Timecraft!
Army Mod
Building Blocks
Skyland Dimension

Da Format (Copy and Paste This):

Basic Info:
Mod Name:
Skype Name (Communication):
^If you do not have a Skype just leave that blank^

Content Info (Only fill in the ones that you would like to have in your mod)
New Tools:
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores):
New Ores:
New Dimensions:
New Smelting Recipes:
New Mobs:
New Armor:
New Misc. Things

More Info:
Texturing: (Select One)
Making Your Own Textures (Y or N)

End Of "Da Format"

I can make the textures and pass them by you for your approval if you have Skype. If you don't have Skype then it isn't really convenient for conversation or file transfers.

When the mod is finished I will add the link to where your mod is on the queue.

Show your thanks by Subscribing to me!

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kjordo711

I will be making youtube videos of the mods I create. Your mod will probably be featured there.

Planet Minecraft: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/kjordo711/

Twitter: @KevinJordo
Quaffle82
Level 46 : Master Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/21/2012 4:02 am
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Bagamelonz
Basic Info: Tamable/ride-able sheep!! Maybe they can wear helmets?
Mod Name: Sheep Lovers Mod
Skype Name (Communication): JessicaTruesong

New Tools:
none
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): none
New Ores: none
New Dimensions: none
New Smelting Recipes: none
New Mobs: none
New Armor: none
New Misc: none

More Info:
tame sheep with carrots, use saddle and carrot on a stick to ride them (just like a pig, except tamable, like a wolf or an ocelot). And maybe, if possible, the ability to have them wear helmets once they are tamed for more protection.
Texturing: regular textures for all
11/21/2012 3:51 am
Level 38 : Artisan Explorer
MTX1996
Ugh, can you PLEASE make this mod for my little bro?? He's been asking every modder on Minecraft Forums to make this d*** mod for the past few months. I just want him to be happy and SHUT UP ABOUT IT... please.
Anyway, here is my mod request...

Basic Info: by the way it sounds, he just wants pet dragons that act like dogs, except they shoot fire charges instead of charging at mobs. They can also be healed with apples, and giving them an emerald will make them give something in return, such as coal, iron or gold ingot, or even a diamond. They'll also teleport to you if they get too far away, and you can make your dragon sit by right clicking on them, just like a dog.
Mod Name: DragonBros. Mod.

New Mobs: Silvvy and Ebby (two chibi chinese dragons.)

More Info: shown in Basic info.
Texturing: ...
Making Your Own Textures: already made the textures, even models! Conner (my little bro) says he wants to send the link only to modders, so i'll send the link to you in a message.
11/18/2012 4:31 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
Well I wish someone could make MONEY mod!! So you can use it in roleplays, servers, and in single player etc.
11/18/2012 4:19 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
luckyjeb
Basic Info: Adds new security items, plus some bonus stuff
Mod Name: SecurityCraft

New Tools: Titanium armor
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): Alarm, Password Lock, Light Sensor, Heat Sensor, Laser Emitter, Spotlight, Siren Invisible Pressure Plate,
New Ores: Titanium
New Dimensions:
New Smelting Recipes: Titanium Ore to Titanium Piece
New Mobs:
New Armor: Titanium armor
New Misc. Things

More Info: Titanium is used in almost all recipes, and most of them are very expensive.
Making Your Own Textures: No
11/18/2012 3:23 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
DragonGaming
Basic Info: creates dragon lairs that spawn in mountain biomes that of course have dragons. You can kill them and get loot.
Mod Name: ?? I don't care... something to do with dragons
Skype Name (Communication): dragon_gaming

New Tools: Dragon Bone- Slightly better (faster more durability) than diamond and have a silk touch like affect maybe
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): Dragons Gold (looks like stacks of gold)
New Ores: N/A
New Dimensions: Dragon Lair?
New Smelting Recipes: N/A
New Mobs: Dragons (red, fire-shooting)
New Armor: Dragon Scale armor- crafted same as all other armor, slightly better than diamond, gives immunity to fire
New Misc. Things: Dragons Gold blocks that drop 7-9 golden coins when mined with a dragon bone pick. Dragons Gold blocks can be crafted with 9 coins in the whole crafting grid just like other blocks. And being able to feed a dragon 10-20 coins to tame it then using a saddle to ride it.

More Info: N/A
Texturing: Dragon (red)
Making Your Own Textures (Y or N): No

~~ I would really appreciate if you could do this.... it would be so cool if you can't or don't have time, then don't worry about it, but thanks for at least taking your time to read and consider this so far.
11/18/2012 3:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
IDontLikeBacon
Basic Info: This mod allows you to train a creeper with sand, when the creeper is trained, it will act like a wolf/dog, you can name it when you make a collar,

Crafting recipe for collar:

Leather Leather
Iron
other stufF: you can feed the creeper anything by looking at it and pressing "H" it can also have invo
Mod Name: How to train your creeper
11/18/2012 12:43 am
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
tricast01
Basic Info:The Mod adds 10 new weapons
Mod Name:DaggerCraft

New Tools:Wood, Stone, Diamond, Iron, Gold, Poison Tipped (w,S,I,G,D) Daggers
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores):
New Ores:
New Dimensions:
New Smelting Recipes:
New Mobs:
New Armor:
New Misc. Things

More Info: Crafting: All Normal Daggers
XXX
XMX M = Material (ex Wood or Iron)
XXS S = Stick

Poison Tipped Daggers
XXX
XPX P = Fermented Spider Eye
XDX D = Regular Dagger

Daggers have a one in five chance of instant kill
Poison Tipped Daggers have a one in two chance of poisoning target (except wood which always poisons on contact)
Daggers do half the amount of damage a Sword of its respective material.
Texturing: Yes
11/18/2012 2:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jericdsons
Thanks for the tips sir! im just new here.
11/17/2012 8:02 pm
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Google802
wake mod make all different whales plops pls pls pls
11/17/2012 7:57 pm
EpiKillZ
Basic Info: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/156 ... ry19200023
Mod Name: LoreCraft
New Tools: around 5 new sets
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): Yes, very many.
New Ores: Yes, many
New Dimensions: Loric Dimension
New Smelting Recipes: Yes, many
New Mobs: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/156 ... ry19200023
New Armor: 5 New sets
Texturing: I could make a few

Also I am in no major hurry. Preferrably around Christmas time or February 28th the mod would be released.
11/17/2012 4:20 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
gdsygs
Basic Info:Basicly i want a mod that tells me about the server i play on called OdenGaming and this will allow me to add friends, pranking targets and see my pranking crew but it will also function as a SMP mod so i can use it during my time on this server and you cannot join without odens permission id really like it if you made this mod and this will take a small amount of time for a mod
Mod Name:OdenGaming Info Mod (OGIM)

Nothing new because then it will be uncompatible for SMP and i only want some lists of freinds pranking targets and my pranking team

(Also send me the download so i can send it to my friends )
11/17/2012 3:36 pm
MinecraftCuteGirl
Kjordo711**School is getting a little hectic right now so this is on a Temp pause. I will be returning shortly to the requests though! **

Hello Everyone! I am Taking Mod Requests!

I would like to expand the amount of mods that I have made and so far I only have the mod Jungle Tribes mod uploaded. (Which was a custom mod, by the way). I would like you guys to request mods that I will make The sooner you request them, the sooner I will make them.

Note that I did have a thread of this before but when I tried to access it PMC told me that I did not have permission to view this page, so I am simply making a new one.

FAQ:

Q: How fast will my mod be ready?

A: There is no clear answer for this question. It depends on where your mod is on the Queue, and how large your mod is, without forgetting how large the mods ahead of you are. I plan to finish about 1-2 mods per week. So the Queue will move up quickly.I think about a hour

Q: What is your experience with mods?

A: I have made some advanced mods, though I just play with those on my own. Most of them are only half finished, and I made them to play around with the features of minecraft. I can make some advanced mods so do not hesitate to ask if this or that feature is possible. I would be happy to tell you whether or not it is. Some are dumb and some not so bad

Well, I seem to be out of questions.

Da Queue:
Iron Sledgehammer (Finished) http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/iron ... oader-142/
Legend Of Zelda
Timecraft!
Army Mod
Pizzariacraft!
Building Blocks
Skyland Dimension

Basic Info:Its not that bad.You get to fly if your lucky with this mod.
Mod Name:More Animals Mod (includs horses)

New Tools:nothin
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores):nothin
New Ores:nothin
New Dimensions:nothin
New Smelting Recipes:nothin
New Mobs:horses rabbits and ect.
New Armor:nothin
New Misc. Things nothin

More Info:you have to tame the horses with pumpkins not wheat
Texturing: (Select One)regular

End Of "Da Format"

I can make the textures and pass them by you for your approval if you have Skype. If you don't have Skype then it isn't really convenient for conversation or file transfers.

When the mod is finished I will add the link to where your mod is on the queue.

Show your thanks by Subscribing to me!

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kjordo711

I will be making youtube videos of the mods I create. Your mod will probably be featured there.

Planet Minecraft: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/kjordo711/

Twitter: @KevinJordo
11/17/2012 3:24 pm
bread55
Basic Info: This would be a mod that introduces magic to minecraft, but in a different way. It allows training and leveling up, and as you level up, you would get more magicians powers. If you wanted to go farther with this, it could have different classes than a mage, sort of like an archer, maybe, who would have extra bow damage, and cool skills as he levels up that have to do with his class. The orbs are special artifacts that can be found, randomly spawned in a world in places very hard to find.

Mod Name: Mage Mod

New Tools: Wand, Fire Orb, Water Orb, Earth Orb

New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): Glass Case (really just something to hold the orbs)

New Ores: Fire Ore. Drops 4-5 Fire Charges, which can be used to Strengthen a wand in the area of fire. For example, it might make a wand be able to summon a bigger ring of fire if you craft it with 20 fire charges. Also, there would be other ores that do something like this, level up the wand in a way that the ore/drop relates to.

New Dimensions: The Na'Strey. A huge island made out of mycelium, thought to be the source of all magic. To get here, you have to craft all 3 of the orbs together, making a portal ring that leads to the dimension and allows travel back and forth. Im not sure what the dimension would do yet, but something very cool, and I included more mobs to spawn in Na'Strey.

New Smelting Recipes:

New Mobs: A Scaley, green scale like reptiles that live in Na'Strey. Upon death, they drop green scales, which can be used to make armor and tools/weapons more protective and deal more damage, as an alternative to enchanting. On the other hand, Scaleys are very hard to kill because of the tough scales, and there is a weak spot on the underside of each one. Only by hitting the weak spot can it die. Scaleys look similar to crocodiles and can swim fast, but are slow on land. (havent thought of any other ideas yet)

New Armor: No new armor, except armor can be buffed with scales, making it look a little bit different and have more durability/strength.

New Misc. Things: (ill tell you if I think of any)

Please, feel free to add/delete anything, some things in here I did not include, like how you buff the armor and weapons, that is totally up to you. Have fun with it!
11/16/2012 6:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Nnortyman
I'll use "da format" later but, could i have a team fortress 2 weapons mod? Such as a flamethrower, machine gun, bat, shotgun, knife, disguise book, invisibility watch
11/16/2012 6:33 am
Level 47 : Master Pony
Ghast lover
Basic Info: Makes wolves explode if you overfeed them
Mod Name: Exploding wolves mod
Skype Name (Communication): WolfGhast

New Tools: Skull picker (a shovel that picks skulls from exploded wolves (skulls doesn't drop everytime wolf explodes, it's 1:5.) You can use skull picker only twice!
Crafting recipe: B R B
G G G
B R B
B= bone, G= Gold, R= Redstone
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): Wolf anti-exploder (makes wolves not explode in radius of 20 blocks.) Crafting recipe is B B B
B D B
B B B
B= Bone, D= Diamond
New Ores: None
New Dimensions: None
New Smelting Recipes:
New Mobs:
New Armor: Wolf armour that makes wolves save from exploding
New Misc. Things

More Info: The food limit is random, every wolf has different hunger. (Wolves become hungry in this mod).

After you pick the wolf skull, you can craft 1 diamond block from it.

Making Your Own Textures (Y or N) Can you make the textures?

This is a great idea for a mod, you should publish it .
11/16/2012 5:57 am
Level 47 : Master Pony
Ghast lover
Make wolves explode if you over-feed them. LOL
11/16/2012 5:50 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
Blade_Hound07
Basic Info:Cleans The Words When Enchanting
Mod Name:Better Enchantment Mod
Skype Name (Communication):None...or maybe i have. XD i forgot

New Tools:None
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores):None
New Ores:
New Dimensions:
New Smelting Recipes:
New Mobs:
New Armor:
New Misc. Things

More Info:
P.S Just change the enchantment stuffs!cuz i am not seeing enchantment mods for 1.4.4
11/16/2012 5:10 am
Level 23 : Expert Hunter
OrangeJ
i want a fusion mod, just like kamen rider, with a belt and card or cellphone. with special power, and pistol , sword.
11/16/2012 4:43 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
tf2manu994

Basic Info: i would like a mod that lets me have more ores
Mod Name:{you can name it urself}
Skype Name (Communication):N/A

New Tools:N/A
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores):Emerald tools&sword& armour, ruby blocks, armour, tools&sword, sapphire blocks, armour, tools&sword
New Ores:{ruby ore; basically the power of gold but the durability of iron;a bit more rare than gold}{Saphire ore; the strength of iron but durability of diamond; bit more rare than gold}
New Dimensions:Ore dimension; basically just a $h*t load of ores in the ground; made same as a nether portal but out of ender stone and a dragon egg.
New Smelting Recipes:saphhire ore to saphhire, ruby ore to ruby
New Mobs:N/A
New Armor:listed in new blocks
New Misc. Things:N/A

More Info:
Texturing: N/A
Making Your Own Textures (Y or N): N

End Of "Da Format"
11/15/2012 6:56 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
Oscarvalera12
Basic Info:Just a skyland dimension
Mod Name:SKYLANDS

Content Info
New Tools: Sapphire tools, Ogre Club, Shields
New Blocks: Sapphire block
New Ores: Sapphire
New Dimensions: Skyland
New Smelting Recipes:
New Mobs: Bird, Air Skeleton, and Ogre
New Armor: Sapphire Armor
New Misc. Things
11/15/2012 7:02 pm
Quaffle82
Queued
11/14/2012 3:26 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
zerorequiem59
zerorequiem59Basic Info: a mod that adds all kinds of pizza stuff!
Mod Name: Pizzariacraft!
Skype Name (Communication): XxPenguinSniperxX

New Tools: Pizza Cutter (turn whole pizza into slices)
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): whole pizza that gets placed down, kind of like a cake?, new oven that is only for pizza(brick oven)
New Ores: Garlic knot ore. Dull green in color, when mined gives garlic knots that can be eaten.
New Dimensions:
New smelting recipes: sausage, pepperoni, and meatballs can be cooked in normal oven and eaten alone, raw pizza made into cooked pizza.
New Mobs: Italian Enderman (when killed drops some of the materials needed to craft a pizza, similar to an Enderman except it is green,white, and red and holds a pizza in its arms instead of blocks)
New Armor:
New Misc. Things:
-New growable plants added: peppers, onions, and tomatoes (all pizza toppings)
- pigs drop pepperoni and sausage which can be cooked or put on pizza,
-Pizza can be placed on ground and eaten like a cake or sliced up with pizza cutter, has 8 slices, pizzas heal different amounts based on what is in them.

More Info: any other stuff you can think of that could relate to pizza you can put in this mod. =)
Texturing: (Select One) vanilla minecraft is probably fine.

New foods and pizza toppings list: (you can add anything else you want that you think would be a good idea. these are just mine).
New foods:
Cheese
Tomatoes
Tomato sauce
Dough
Raw pizza
Meatballs
Meatball hero
sliced chicken
Chicken parmesan
Chicken parmesan hero
Garlic knots
Raw/cooked pepperoni
Raw/cooked sausage
Toppings:
cooked pepperoni, sausage, chicken, or meatballs
Cheese
onions
peppers
Golden Apples
Rotten Flesh
Blaze Powder for spicyness >=)
Gunpowder for a kick
11/13/2012 9:12 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Rawwk
Basic Info: Legend of Zelda Mod, new items, new mob , new ores/blocks, new tools!

Mod Name: Legend of Zelda Mod.

New Tools: Master Sword (better then diamond) (crafted with all filled of Green Crystal Block and a stick, Heros bow (better then regular bow) (crafted same as bow and empty spots is crafted with Green Crystal Block.

New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): Green Crystal Block (crafted with Green Crystal)

New Ores: Green Crystal

New Dimensions: No

New Smelting Recipes:

New Mobs: Ganondorf spawns with same thing as wither but with green crystal block and 3 pumpkin heads made just like wither boss.

New Armor: Hero's Clothes (obviously regular link green clothes, crafted same as regular armor but with green crystal ORE.)

New Misc. Things: Lantern, like a torch but lights up in your hand. throwable bombs (not really wanted but if can) heart containers (so basically food, but heals the hearts instead) that drop from all mobs and heals 3 hearts instantly.

Making Your Own Textures (Y or N) Yes, but it will take a while depending if you can do certain mobs, tools, misc, etc. (private message me of which item you can do and which item you can't do then i'll start making the textures)
11/14/2012 9:53 am
Quaffle82
Queued
11/13/2012 5:24 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
SpadeZ1
WEREWOLF MOD!!

LETS U BECOME WEREWOLF

ALSO PLZ MAKE DIS A PLUGIN :3
11/13/2012 6:22 pm
Quaffle82
Follow the format please
11/13/2012 5:04 pm
Level 48 : Master Fish
Terrab1ter4
Mod Name: Extended Building Details
Basic Info: It should be a mod that adds several blocks that can be used to add more detail in our builds. such as slopes, the cross of wood (flat, like a painting) you can find in many medieval buildings (if you know what I mean) and that kind of stuff.

Skype Name:

New Tools:
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): Slopes (wood, stone, cobble, log), Crosswood (log and wood), 8x8 blocks (I'm talking about amount of pixel (normal blocks should be 16x16)) (wood, stone, virtually all blocks), pillars that are 8x8 (wood, stone, again virtually all blocks). And maybe you can come up with some more stuff !
New Ores:
New Dimensions:
New Smelting Recipes:
New Mobs:
New Armor:
New Misc. Things

More Info: All blocks can be placed in the same way as all other blocks.
Texturing:
Making Your Own Textures (Y or N) No
11/13/2012 5:02 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Goblin
claydster6
How about a Warping mod, with like "/setwarp [name]"

Basic Info: Will warp you to places.
Mod Name: Warps
Skype Name (Communication): the.flobber
11/13/2012 4:44 pm
Quaffle82
I have seen it, I have been a little busy though ^
11/05/2012 10:46 pm
Level 43 : Master Herobrine
Doomslicer
Mod name: Golemfest
Allows creation of four new golems, the combo golem, made from 2 snow blocks in the middle and iron blocks on the side, with the melee strength of the iron golem and snowballs of the snow golem; and the wither golem, made just like a wither but with three pumpkins instead of wither skeleton skulls, that creates a golem (probably with the health of a normal iron golem, to be fair) that shoots wither skulls. an Earth golem (made from three grass blocks and a pumPkin) that has half strength of an iron golem, but a equal defense. Lastly, a light golem made out of 3 glowstone and a pumpkin, that burns enemies that burn in daytime, and gives off a light level equivalent of 2 glowstone.

OR... if that's too much trouble

Thunderbrine

A mod that creates a herobrine-like entity, but less subtle. It leaves a trail of fire wherever it walks, calls down lightning every time it sees a creeper and on the player if too close, and when destroyed drops an end portal (119), a beacon block, and 25 diamond blocks (so as to create a functional beacon).
It would have 50 health, have a range of lightning strike of 5 blocks, and be summonable by crafting a thunderblock, which would be made of a beacon block crafted with three glowstone underneath, and would be activated once placed, causing the thunderbrine to spawn 250 blocks off, and come towards it. It would have the twice the strength of obsidian, and once the block is destroyed, thunderbrine will stop moving towards it.

If both of those are too much trouble, just make either one u want to whatever extent you want. If possible make it require no modloader or just MCPatcher.
Thanks!
11/11/2012 10:18 pm
Level 43 : Master Herobrine
Doomslicer
just wondering, this forum hadnt had a reply since i posted, just wanted to see if u saw it
11/05/2012 10:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
techmantis
Mod name iron seldgehammner

breaks normal blocks 1 1/2 faster than a iron pickaxe and can also be used as a weapon like the iron sword but puts out 25% more damage

crafting recipe six iron ingots and three sticks
11/14/2012 9:53 am
Quaffle82
11/05/2012 10:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kevinnator1397
Mod Name: Simple Crafting

Basic Info:
A toggleable GUI for crafting, similar to the Xbox 360 but not too heavily related

New Misc. Things:
Better GUI for newer players and veterans alike

Making Your Own Textures
(YES)

Here's a screenshot for ideas.

http://sergeantmerrell.com/wp-content/u ... afting.jpg
11/05/2012 9:59 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
SpartanSkeleton
Basic Info: adds a new relm and boss to the game
Mod Name: The CreepWorld

New Tools: Infity bow, infinity arrow
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): creep bomb
New Ores:
New Dimensions: The CreepWorld
New Smelting Recipes:
New Mobs: Creeper boss (30 blocks tall)
New Armor:
New Misc. Things

More Info: giant creeper boss, that can shoot these creep bombs at you that can blow up obsidian. creeper boss lives in the creepworld guarding the Infinity bow and arrows. the infinity bow shoots four arrows at a time and the arrow automaticly regenerates itsself after being fired, these are the reward for killing the boss. the portal is made out of emerald blocks the same shape as an end portal but has to be lit with lava, the creepworld is a floating island similar to the end but is made of bedrock, the creeper boss has 200 hearts and can also summon creepers as well as shoot creep bombs at you (creep bombs are a little more powerful than TNT)
11/05/2012 9:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
doomdaddy
Name;TIMECRAFT

It would be awesome if you added a time machine (shaped like a portal) and go to the future (where everything is space aged and there is robot villages) or to the past (where there is dinosaurs and cavemen villages etc.) or even to medieval times.,

new stuff (only a few of my many ideas ) :
silvergrass - space aged grass
silversand - space aged sand
other space themed blocks
Iron machine blocks - used to make time machines or other kinds of machines
any dinosaurs you can think of - hostile mobs
cavemen - friendly untill you attack them
robot villagers - friendly untill you attack them
laser guns
slingshots
catapults
clubs
knights
kings
cavewoman
peasant villager
hovercraft vehicle
horses
horse drawn chariots
giant insects - caveman time
in the future make the air look smoggy from polution
giant water insects- caveman time
glass trees - future
glass grass -future
smog - hostile future version of blaze
renegade robot- hostile future mob
castles for medieval
laser swords
technologic armor
dragons for medieval
new biome - polluted grounds
polluted blocks
hover tanks
---------------------------------
add to normal world:
tanks
guns
bombers
aliens- hostile
armymen- friendly
military bases
new biome: infection zone , with everything zombified and hostile

if this isnt enough than you can ask me for more ideas via message

I know that you problably wont have the time to make this but if you do i will VERY happy
11/05/2012 9:45 pm
Quaffle82
Queued
11/05/2012 9:05 pm
Quaffle82
zerorequiem59Could you pleeeeeeeease make an uber pizza mod? I would love to see this stuff added:
-growable tomato plants
-craftable cheese from milk
-craftable dough from bread
-a new type of oven (brick oven?)
-pepperonis/sausages dropped from pigs
-growable onions and peppers
-meatballs from beef
-garlic knots?
-any other cool stuff a pizza place might have or that is a common topping for pizza =)
Yeah I've had this idea for a while but unfortunately can't make it real because i have no knowledge of java or whatever computer stuff.

Queued
11/05/2012 8:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
epicgamer25
Basic Info: Just make it really military and cool
Mod Name: Ultimate Military Mod
Steam: Awsome412
New Tools:Drill and needle
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): Uranium block, titanium block and steel block
New Ores: Uranium, itanium and steel
New Dimensions:
New Smelting Recipes:Uranium, Titanium and steel
New Mobs: Bomb RC car
New Armor: Military suit and heavy armor
New Misc. Things
Weapons: Every gun you can find, grenades of all sorts and bombs

More Info: Please include some military vehicles and stuff, and please add gas as a liquid to run the vehicles, make a gas can to put the gas in
Texturing: (A military type texture pack)
Making Your Own Textures (Y or N) No
11/05/2012 9:05 pm
Quaffle82
Thanks for proper form
11/05/2012 8:52 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
zerorequiem59
Basic Info: a mod that adds all kinds of pizza stuff!
Mod Name: Pizzariacraft!
Skype Name (Communication): XxPenguinSniperxX

New Tools: Pizza Cutter (turn whole pizza into slices)
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): whole pizza that gets placed down, kind of like a cake?, new oven that is only for pizza(brick oven)
New Ores: Garlic knot ore. Dull green in color, when mined gives garlic knots that can be eaten.
New Dimensions:
New smelting recipes: sausage, pepperoni, and meatballs can be cooked in normal oven and eaten alone, raw pizza made into cooked pizza.
New Mobs: Italian Enderman (when killed drops some of the materials needed to craft a pizza, similar to an Enderman except it is green,white, and red and holds a pizza in its arms instead of blocks)
New Armor:
New Misc. Things:
-New growable plants added: peppers, onions, and tomatoes (all pizza toppings)
- pigs drop pepperoni and sausage which can be cooked or put on pizza,
-Pizza can be placed on ground and eaten like a cake or sliced up with pizza cutter, has 8 slices, each slice heals 1 1/2 hunger sticks.

More Info: any other stuff you can think of that could relate to pizza you can put in this mod. =)
Texturing: (Select One) vanilla minecraft is probably fine.
11/05/2012 8:51 pm
WalrusInABottle
Furniture Mod! Chairs,Tables,etc or A More Foods Mod
11/05/2012 9:13 pm
Quaffle82
Please use the format, this isn't really enough to go on xD
11/05/2012 8:45 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
epicgamer25
Make an army one, with bombs of all kinds, guns, planes, vehicles, just make it with everything the military has
11/05/2012 8:50 pm
Quaffle82
Should be done at the end of the week
11/05/2012 8:47 pm
Quaffle82
Queued
11/05/2012 8:42 pm
Quaffle82
Anyone? I would be happy to make all types of mods