Taking Mod Requests

RWGunninman01's Avatar RWGunninman017/22/15 12:10 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 14
7/23/2015 6:38 pm
RWGunninman01's Avatar RWGunninman01
I am a new modder looking for new ideas to tackle, if I like yours and think it might be in my ability to create, I will try my hardest to add it to my new mod that I am creating. I will give you credit for the idea in the description and give a link to your PMC. Also, once the mod officially releases I would like to have someone retexture it as they think it should look and I would give credit for that, as I am not a very good texturer myself. But anyway please bombard me with new ideas to add to my mod or my future mods! Thanks so much guys, RWGunninman01
RWGunninman01
Level 45 : Master Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2015 4:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
nikh
Idea for future mod: *This idea is really weird xD*

A magnetic unicorn as a boss. It looks like a unicorn, and will steal any gear except.... the
Unicorn Armor set. The set basically looks like iron with a rainbow tail and mane. Possibly a unicorn head.
Drops: Any gear that it stole, its head, and a spawn egg for the Unicorn. (Sorta like the Princess from Orespawn)
Health: More than da wither

Unicorn Armor set: Look is above ^^ The set is 10% better than diamond. It gives you a speed and jump boost while wearing it, but only if you have the full set on.

Unicorn Tools (lol so much unicorn stuff xD): The sword does 10 attack damage. It softly shifts through pastel rainbow shades, and 'glows' in the dark. (All tools 'glow' in dark)
Shovel: A shovel.
Pickaxe: You have a 10% chance of Spawning an 'Oreacorn' when you
mine diamond ore. This creature looks like a unicorn, but has stone textured fur and a diamond textured mane, tail, and hoofs. The Oreacorn will follow you around once tamed (tame using diamonds), and has 50 health.
Hoe: Has a 2% chance of spawning a magnetic unicorn when you use the hoe
Bow: The Unicorn bow will send a unicorn head instead of an arrow. You cannot pick unicorn heads up. If the unicorn head hits, it will cause nausea for 10 seconds. It does 3 damage.
*Axe has no special qualities*

Neutral Mob: Ze Derpy Carrot x3
It has 30 health, and has a 25% chance of spawning whenever you farm carrots. You need to feed it 5 carrots within 1 minute, or it will attack you. If you feed it a golden carrot, it will shrink to one block high and will be tamed. Drops: Carrots and a 5% chance of an enchanted golden apple

The PMC Town
This would be like a village, only it would have modern houses. Instead of villagers, there will be Random famous/semi-famous PMC members living there x3
They will trade just like villagers, but the items may have names such as: *RWGunninman01's Magic Bacon* instead of pork or something. The items would have cool enchants, such as sharpness and speed.

There would be 2 bosses in the largest house in the town. *every town would have this house.* In the huuuuge basement, you would find.... Paril and Cyprezz! They each have 1000 health, and can send their PMC minions (Staff) to kill you. Each minion has 20 health.

I know, this idea is sooooo random XD
07/23/2015 6:38 pm
RWGunninman01
Even though this would be a long process I should technically be able to make all of this set aside maybe the bosses villages and villagers, that is until I get more advanced. It would be a very tedious process and would take tons of time but I love the idea. Also, I would want to finish developing my current mod to a point where I am satisfied with how much I've done. However for this idea, you get a sub!
07/23/2015 12:50 pm
Level 29 : Expert Hunter
BrandonTheFox
Also mod is looking like its going to be good!.
07/23/2015 12:49 pm
Level 29 : Expert Hunter
BrandonTheFox
You should do the most best idea of witch all these are good but take your own ideas into consideration, Trust me you'll spend time modeling and making everything batter in your sense of style. Just a suggestion, New types of medals for like making reinforced bows! or like guns. That's it from me
07/23/2015 3:26 pm
RWGunninman01
Absolutely love the idea! And, as nobody has given me a PM about a spotlight yet, I am actually adding some new bows into the mod right now! Perhaps they shall be in the first release of my mod!
07/23/2015 12:39 pm
RWGunninman01
So guys! I have just finished the first version of my mod (ArMOAR) and I would like a spotlight done for it. If you would like to do the spotlight PM me! (I would prefer that you only PM me if you can create the spotlight right after you PM me). Once you do PM me I will respond back with a link to download the mod, it is for 1.8 by the way. Also, as soon as you finish the spotlight, please link me to the video so I can preview it and make sure it's what I want. Thanks so much guys!, RWGunninman01

P.S.
My mod adds many new tools and types of armor into the game all based around potion effects. It might be helpful if you also install TMI or NEI so you can see the recipes for my new items. It doesn't have too much yet and it definitely isn't complete yet. PM me if you have new ideas for the mod please!
07/22/2015 2:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
EmeraldEclipse
Tell me when you make the mod! I'm excited..
07/22/2015 2:18 pm
RWGunninman01
Absolutely so glad you're excited man!
07/22/2015 9:50 am
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
EmeraldEclipse
I don't know if this fits in with your mod, but I really want special lockable doors while I'm still learning Java. Maybe you could set them to open at certain times (e.g. nighttime only) or for certain people, or the person who placed can open the door with a craftable key? If you can't do this, or it doesn't fit, that's all right.
07/22/2015 10:33 am
RWGunninman01
I would love to try the idea out! However, i don't know that this would fit in my mod very well and i am not yet to the point to where i can code this. As soon as I create a new mod and I am able to create this, I am definitely going to make this as I play on my own modded server with some of my friends and we mess with each-others houses all the time This would really help out. Perhaps I shall even make them indestructable by tnt.
07/22/2015 1:34 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ShovelyJoe
New Shovels. Add a ton of new shovels that add different abilities and buffs and stuff. Attack shovels, potion shovels, any kind of shovel. I love shovels, because I am ShovelyJoe PS. I am a pretty good texturer. I bet I could texture shovels but things I cannot do: Armor overlays (The stuff you see on your character), The visible tools that you see in your hand, and also mobs.
07/22/2015 9:14 am
RWGunninman01
Thank you so much for the great ideas! Currently I believe I should be able to accomplish most of these new shovels as I have created armor that when you wear a single piece, it gives a potion effect to your player. I also could create shovels that have enchantments on them just by crafting them. If any of this suits your needs please PM me with further details on the exact type of shovels you would like!
Thanks, RWGunninman01
07/22/2015 12:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
deleteplz
Despite i am also a novice Minecraft modder myself, I can't ever seem to model things out well.

You should make a Flans Mod addon with Arwings, Wolfens and Landmasters.

You can do a quick google image search of these things, and get started.
07/22/2015 9:21 am
RWGunninman01
Thanks so much for the great ideas! However, I believe I am not quite yet able to accomplish these tasks with my level of knowledge for coding. But, as I am growing my knowledge each day, I think that I should be able to accomplish this task fairly soon! Please PM me with any other ideas you have for my mod.
Thanks, RWGunninman01
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome