~GFX Artist (PM me for this position)
~Forum Manager

Format:

Your name (What you want to go by):

Your age (Thirteen or older) :

Your Minecraft username:

Do you have any alternate accounts? :

What languages do you speak fluently?

Do you have any other experiences on another server, or relevant work experiences?

Why do you want to be staff on our server?

What can you bring to our server?

Are you staff on any other server? If so tell how you will separate your time between the two or more.

How will you help our community grow?

What would your goals be as TaricNation staff?

How much time per day are you willing to assist our platforms?

I, {Your Name Here}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the TaricNation Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from our network, or removal from our website. I also agree that by donating my time I am not entitled to compensation of any form nor am I to expect promotion.
MiningProMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2015 7:50 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
PaintFox
Your name (What you want to go by): Paint

Your age (Thirteen or older) : 14

Your Minecraft username: PaintFox

Do you have any alternate accounts? : No...

What languages do you speak fluently? English

Do you have any other experiences on another server, or relevant work experiences? Yes I have been staff on many servers, I helped build a few spawns
and I owned 4 servers.

Why do you want to be staff on our server? I want to help this server grow and help
lots of people have a great experience.

What can you bring to our server? I can bring creativeness, more players and fun.

Are you staff on any other server? If so tell how you will separate your time between the two or more. Right now I am helper rank on one server and a trial staff on another. Usually I go on the 1st server in the morning and the 2nd at random times
to check on things. I put the server (might be this one) that I spent the most time on during mid-day and later at night (sometimes).

How will you help our community grow? I will bring more people to the server and
create advertisements on my youtube channel.

What would your goals be as TaricNation staff? My first goal would to be accepted then it would be to help protect the server from spammers,hackers, ect. And finally to have a great time and watch the server grow.

How much time per day are you willing to assist our platforms?
4-5 hours a day.

I, {Paint}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the TaricNation Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from our network, or removal from our website. I also agree that by donating my time I am not entitled to compensation of any form nor am I to expect promotion.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome