Team Myth Builds Recruitment

TeamMyth's Avatar TeamMyth8/23/16 2:35 am
10/25/2016 11:21 am
Pawh's Avatar Pawh
Hello all, my name is Evan. Founder and owner of the newly founded "Team Myth".
This build team is brand new, as I am currently the only member. I want this build team to strive to be one of the best at just about everything that has to do with Minecraft artwork (Building, screenshots, renders, world machines, etc.). That does mean that I have high expectations of recruits. I'm looking forward to managing this team in the fullest. With that said I cannot do it alone. As I've said before, we do not have much to start with other than a private server of mine. This is a bare-bones project that I am willing to challenge myself for success. I am hopefully looking for some of the best out there that are willing to put forth the effort of starting from complete scratch.

Our Website (WIP) :mythartteam.wixsite.com/team-myth

What we need:

-Builders

-Renders

-Youtube

-World Painters/Terrain Designers

Here's the application format:

IGN:
Why do you want to join our team?:

What are you looking to specialize in?:

Build portfolio link (Terrain Designs aswell):
Render portfolio link:
Youtube video link:
TeamMyth
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2016 11:21 am
Level 40 : Master Princess
Pawh
IGN: pawh

Why do you want to join our team?: I would enjoy to be a builder on this team since I have been looking for a new build team to be apart of. When I saw the post for requirement on Planet Minecraft I really enjoyed how professional it looked. I want to be apart of a build team that is professional which I saw in this one.
Also my presence will benefit the Myth Build Team greatly, mostly due to my extensive command of WorldEdit and building overall. These abilities, coupled with my willingness to learn and work in a team setting, will greatly contribute to my overall usefulness as a member of the Myth Build Team. Of course, further skills can always be picked up along the way - further facilitating my position as a positivist influence on the team overall. I put a lot of work and effort into what I am building no matter how big or small. I try my hardest with everything I build. Building is one of the few things I find myself good at and also enjoy doing.

What are you looking to specialize in?: I am more experienced with Worldedit. I've used it for about 3 years now and work very well with it. As for Voxel Sniper I've only used it a few times but I am decent with it.
I believe my builds are unique not only because they are original to me but a few of my builds are my own style and many people have said they enjoyed my style. It is a mix between modern and medieval. So, I would have to say im looking to specialize in the building of house and decor around the open world like custom trees also in the houses.

Build portfolio link (Terrain Designs aswell): chelseaziccarelli.wixsite.com/pawhport
Render portfolio link: N/A
Youtube video link: N/A
10/20/2016 3:53 am
Level 36 : Artisan Procrastinator
VoxelBlox
IGN: VoxelBlox

Why do you want to join our team?:
Seems coo.
Like to help people.
Like to connect with hundreds of people all over the world.

What are you looking to specialize in?:
Im best at concepts and building. Science fiction is my main style, although I can work in a large variety.

Build portfolio link (Terrain Designs aswell): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/voxelblox/ Since I mainly focus on science fiction I dont usually work with terrain, but that doesnt mean I dont know how to work with it.

Render portfolio link:
Im not the best with renders, however I am currently working on a large project and I will respectfully decline to post those renders here. Chat with me on skype and I can send them that way.

Youtube video link:
Tried youtube in the past, didnt work out well. I focus on more real world films though that I plan to upload in time as I am a film major in college.
10/19/2016 8:03 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
FusionBuilds
IGN: JeffreyF

Why do you want to join our team?: I think it would be a good experience and I could bring a lot to the table. I am experienced in building medieval, gothic and renaissance builds and am pretty good with world painter, I can also do some modern builds and a tiny bit of organics, but am not great in either of those. Overall I want to join because I like to build, and think this would be fun.

What are you looking to specialize in?: I am skilled in building and terrain. I am also good at world edit, so I would like to specialize in those few things.

Build portfolio link (Terrain Designs aswell): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/fusionbuilds/ <-- that link has a few of my older projects in it.

Thanks for your time, add me on skype if you want my help.
10/19/2016 7:10 am
Level 36 : Artisan Procrastinator
VoxelBlox
Can I see a portfolio of your work?
10/19/2016 7:44 am
Level 45 : Master Architect
Ku_Wah
Just go to their WIP Site, there are their portfolio >.< I just have looked through it x)
08/31/2016 12:33 am
TeamMyth
Bump
08/29/2016 12:33 am
TeamMyth
Bump
08/27/2016 2:54 am
TeamMyth
Bump
08/25/2016 5:11 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
bob101m123
IGN:bob101m

Why do you want to join our team?:Becuase This would be a great opurtunity for me to get expreience and to build up a name,Also to show of my building skills.I am very Mature And respectful,And i am comitted Seeing that i am head builder on The Firefly server http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/firefly-server/

What are you looking to specialize in?:Builder

Build portfolio link (Terrain Designs aswell):www.planetminecraft.com/member/bob101m123/
Render portfolio link:
Youtube video link:www.youtube.com/channel/UCk0Wbti7AjQ0ebYBa7aaDcA
08/25/2016 11:12 pm
TeamMyth
Congratulations! You have been accepted!
08/25/2016 12:27 pm
TeamMyth
Bump
08/23/2016 10:08 pm
Itz_RosePanda
IGN: _Roseee

Why do you want to join our team?: I mean it would be a great experience

What are you looking to specialize in?: im not sure yet but maybe renders or builders

Build portfolio link (Terrain Designs aswell): these i will have to give you on skype
Render portfolio link: these i will have to give you on skype
Youtube video link: these i will have to give you on skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome