Team Obscurum, now recruiting Builders and Redstoners!

Chase2020J's Avatar Chase2020J8/4/16 12:20 am
1 emeralds 130
Hello Minecrafters, and welcome to the thread of Team Obscurum, an up-and-coming map-making team. My name is Chase, and I have decided to start this team after deciding that there just aren't enough good maps out there, and I wanted to make more for me and my friends to play. Thus, I created Team Obscurum. The map I am currently working on is a new, custom Pokemon Region in Minecraft called the Caligo Region, and it will be compatible with Pixelmon. I plan to also create a server for it once it's done, and it's a huge project. I will need lot's of help, and I hope this team can produce some members who would be willing to help with that map. Some other maps I have on the agenda are:

A 2-player puzzle/adventure map
A 3-player puzzle map
A 4-player adventure map
And after that, we can work on a bunch of single player maps of all kinds, parkour, puzzle, adventure, and maybe even horror. With all of these maps, one of the most important things we need are people who excel at command blocks. Other than that, good builders are also needed. So please, if you want to join a team of friendly, mature people who love to play Creative mode, apply to join this amazing team. Thank you.
~Chase

Builder Application
Click to reveal
IGN:
Can you work well with others:
Screenshots of builds:

Redstoner Application(Includes Command Blocks):
Click to reveal
IGN:
Command Block skill out of 10:
Can you work well with others:
Screenshots of builds/creations (Not necessary if you don't have any):