Team Visionary {Ali-A's Official Build Team!} | Recruiting!!

TeamVisionary's Avatar TeamVisionary1/25/15 9:13 pm
1 emeralds 362 1
1/25/2015 9:42 pm
MCFlamingCreeper's Avatar MCFlamingCreeper
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys! Today Team Visionary opens its largest ever recruitment episode! We are on a quest to round up the best builders from around the globe to join this prestigious and experienced group of cyber architects and artists.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why would I want to join this team?"
1). We are an experienced and highly reputed team in the Minecraft community.
2). We have various high profile ties in industry i.e. CreeperHost, Ali-A, Mattensons Fridge Raiders ©.
3). We are serious when it comes to business but we are also very relaxed and one of our key policies is to make friends and have fun .
4). It's a great way to make some friends, earn some money doing what you love and be a crucial part in a team which is only going onwards and upwards.
5). We have a Badass name!
6). You get to be a part of our most ambitious and exciting plans that are yet to come!
"How can I join!?"
Obviously being a build team we have certain standards that You the builder must achieve. Simply and most blatantly you must meet the required building skill level for Visionary. To demonstrate your skill simply email us @ TeamVisionaryOfficial@gmail.com with an imgur/Youtube video of your builds or projects you have been involved in. If you meet our standards or you peak our interests we will contact you within a few days. (Some people may have to undertake a trial)

Here at Visionary we pride ourselves on our professionalism. It is therefore expected of any and all our members to behave with a professional etiquette. For a rough judgement when applying we will evaluate certain aspects of your person including possibly age to come to a conclusion on whether you make the cut.
Check out our Youtube Channel!

Full imgur profile!:
http://mcteamvisionary.imgur.com/all/#1
Contact us: @ TeamVisionaryOfficial@gmail.com

TeamVisionary
Level 35 : Artisan Creeper Hugger