Terraformer and Server Developer for Hire

RunningShadow's Avatar RunningShadow2/23/15 12:13 am
1 emeralds 232 4
2/28/2015 1:46 pm
serdarminecraft's Avatar serdarminecraft
Hello everyone, my name is RunningShadow, and I have decided to open my own shop to make a bit of extra money. I promise I will keep it as cheap as I can, but the bigger the job the more expensive it will be. Usually around $10-$35, perhaps a bit more if the job is time consuming.

Server Developing
I have lots of experience with servers of many different kinds and would be happy to set up a server for you for a small fee. I can set up voting (including website), ranks, permissions, buycraft (including website), configure plugins, and much more. I have small amounts of experience with website designing and website setup, so if you also need a website for your server I may be able to help you out with that as well, but websites are not my strongest area.

Terraforming
I have a few examples of my skills on my project page, I will be adding some more soon. I am most experienced with making natural looking landforms. A few examples of what I can make are mountains, lakes, islands, floating islands, rivers, and various biomes. When making land forms for you I would prefer to make them in my private world, then give you the download to avoid scam. If we do come to an agreement for me to work directly on your server I do require worldedit.

If you have any questions please ask, if you want my assistance with anything then please post here or privately message me, make sure to include the details of you you need. I do have skype, if you wish to talk on there please privately message me your username and I will add you. I do not have a microphone, so I can not talk voice to voice, but I can hear you speak.
RunningShadow
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer