Tesla Network MC | Now Hiring

Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes24318/29/16 1:22 pm
1 emeralds 249 7
8/30/2016 10:04 pm
Boy_Epicness's Avatar Boy_Epicness
TeslaNetwork

==-==-==-==-==-==

Welcome to the Tesla Network application post. Here, you may apply for a plethra of unique ranks. Tesla Network will have multiple gamemodes and original concepts that will blow your mind! From factions, to roleplay, to Prison, and so on, we never leave you with a dull moment! Due to our development process slacking, we thought it was crucial to hire new members to speed up the works on this massive expereince!

Please note: Ranks like builder/Media Manager are not paid. These ranks are circled around enthusiasm and ability to participate. Though jobs such as Developer or Graphics/Modeler are paid, but are only paid through sponsors or server donations. Otherwise, their work is free. This is a game, and we formed this network to have fun. So we want a team that enjoys what they do and do it for fun!

Jobs Available

Builder - Builders are the servers architects. These people consist of Terraformers, Large-small structures., Redstone, and pixel artists ( Sculptures)

Developer - Developers are people who create/code plugins from scratch. These very important individuals will be organized by plugin type ( Realism, Roleplay, Fun & Games, and other various types). These people will be paid in the future, though no guarantees.

Web Dev - These are different than in game devs. They work hard to create a amazing and interesting website and forums for the network. These people are not catagorized as of yet, though they will be split up to certain jobs in the future.

Content Manager - Content managers are not in charge of any game changing or other executive decisions. These people will be doing plugin configuration, lore writing, plugin management, helping come up with gameplay, and a few other various tasks.

Media Mangers - These people are in charge of server trailers and negotiating with intermediate - professional level youtubers/streamers to do a lets play on one of our servers. These people will not be taking money out of their own pocket.

Advertisers - These people "Build up the hype" for the servers. They use forums, blogs, etc. to spread the word. These people will not advertise on other servers or their forums.

Sponsorships

Tesla Network has a very massive, unique, and original gamemode being developed. As details of this project is confidential to players/ most staff, we will ONLY discuss terms of sponsorship on skype. Sponsors are people who invest money in the server to see it succeed and come alive. We are not asking for you to fund the hosting of the server, we only need sponsors to pay for serious costs ( i.e. Plugins, graphics, texture pack, etc.) Please contact my Skype if you wish to discuss terms of sponsorship.
Jarod.Salvo

The Application Template ( All Jobs)

Name:

TimeZone:

Availability:

IGN:

Skype(Required):

Portfolio (Dev, web dev, graphics, and builder only):

Have you had any past experience? Evidence?:

Why should we choose you?:

What can you bring to the table?:

Anything else?:

Thank you for applying! We hope to work with you soon. NOTE: Please be patient for a reply to your application, we will be seriously contemplating it and will get back to you shortly!
Regnozes2431
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2016 10:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Boy_Epicness
Name: Dominick
Age 12
TZ: Eastern
Availability: everyday everyother 2 hours on weekdays
ign: skylighton
Port: none
Past: nu
Choose: im trustworthy i can be strict at times i can be really fun
Table: Everything like food
Anything else? I have bad luck
08/30/2016 9:34 pm
Olibient
Name:Robert

Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time

Availability: I am available 4-5 on week days during evenings. Weekends i have a little more freedom.

IGN: Olibient

Skype(Required): Olibient

Portfolio (Dev, web dev, graphics, and builder only): Advertiser

Have you had any past experience? Evidence?: I am well aware of the tasks for an adertiser. I did some fake advertisement for school as a grade and i did pretty well. I know that i have to tell the community what's new and when the server will be down/up. I'd give myself a 9.5/10.

Why should we choose you?: I am easy going, i know all the basics for advertising and i know what to say when advertising. You need me to post a server downtime that's happening soon? I'll do it in a polite and truthful way, also in a way where the community understands that we may have trouble or may be updating.I can advertise about a new gamemode that has recently been added you name it .

What can you bring to the table?: All sorts of things, happiness, honesty, responsibility, and more .

Anything else?: Nope, hopefully I am lucky enough to work with you guys .
08/30/2016 9:29 pm
ICallLags
lies this account was stolen
08/30/2016 9:20 pm
lucdiamond11
Name: Luc

TimeZone: Pacific

Availability: I can Moderated the server

IGN: Trpveler (Changing it to Effectinq)

Skype(Required): lucdiamond11

Portfolio (Dev, web dev, graphics, and builder only): I don't have one but you may test me

Have you had any past experience? Evidence?: I have owned a server and Moderated 4 other servers

Why should we choose you?: I want to make the server become a success in the community

What can you bring to the table?: Anything you ask me, I'm very kind to players and can catch any type of hacker

Anything else?: Not much other than I'm very good with Lite bans or Advanced bans
08/30/2016 9:58 am
Level 1 : New Network
Yogibogie
Name: Imogen

Time zone: Greenwhich Mean Time Zone

Availability: 1-7 days a week for at least an hour up to 4 hours on weekdays and possibly the all day on the weekend or at least 2 days.

IGN: Yogibogie

Portfolio: I do not have one!

For past experience I had once worked in checking forums to make sure no one is being rude or abusive and to make sure only good positive thoughts were on unless they didn't break any rules but I never made a portfolio because the server closed very quickly and was soon the websites were taken down before I could do anything.

Why should you choose me: I am a hard working student I strive to be the best I can be, I'm a loyal and truthful person. I believe myself to be a polite and kind person even in my grumpy moments!!

What can I bring to the table: I hope to bring to the table a Loyal friendly staff member that the users can ask for help and be sure to help encourage new people to join your wonderful server!!

Anything else if I do not respond to Skype pls contact me on email at imogeng121@outlook.com and I hope to hear back from you!

Thank you
Imogen / Yogibogie
08/29/2016 1:30 pm
MaxsLife
Name: Max

TimeZone: EST Time

Availability: 5 Days A week

IGN: MaxsLife

Skype(Required): maxslifeyt

Portfolio (Dev, web dev, graphics, and builder only): I don't have a portfolio of all my work but you may test me to see my skills.

Have you had any past experience? Evidence?: As I said I am a professional Web Developer but I don't have a portfolio, but you can test me.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I have had a ton of experience in the past with being a Website Developer.

What can you bring to the table?: I can help the server a lot, and create an amazing website.

Anything else?: I would love to be accepted, to help this awesome server!
08/29/2016 2:31 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
Accepted! Check skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome