The Ark | RPG | Futuristic | Realistic | Need Staff |

teamminercreations's Avatar teamminercreations11/24/14 3:06 pm
11/26/2014 3:34 pm
Maxwell82's Avatar Maxwell82
Hey, i am teamminer and i am going to make a realistic, futuristic server. If you read further you will obtain more information.

Information about the server:

Vehicles:

You will be able to buy and fly, sail and drive with airplanes, , spaceships, boats or cars! Do not worry, it will not be those stupid wooden boats or minecarts. No, they will be built vehicles with blocks.

Houses:

You will be able to buy houses or build your own! If you are wanting to build your own house you will first have to buy the ground and then build.

Banks:

You will be able to store your money in banks, if you are wanting to lend money from the bank you just have to ask one of the employees of the bank.

Jobs:

Jobs will become available when someone starts a company, the employer decides how much you get paid. If you do not agree with the amount you will get paid you can always reject the contract.

Nations:

So there are 2 nations: The Arks and The Arkadians. They are in war for a long time. You won't be able to attack till a war breaks out. That happens when the 2 nations agree to have war. When you are in war you will not be able to destroy their cities but you will be able to kill them outside their city. When war is over pvp will be turned off again.

Pets:

Pets are always buyable at a pet store.

Weapons:

Weapons are buyable at a weapon store or craftable.

Available Staff ranks:

● Operator

● Admin

● Dev

● Moderator

● Builder

●Helper

Staff Application:

IGN:

Maturity:

Why do you want to be staff on The Ark:

Previous Experiences:

Do you know how to use and do you have ts3:

What rank are you applying for:

Pictures of your builds (Only applies for builder rank):

Links of Plugins you coded (Only applies for Dev rank):
teamminercreations
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2014 3:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
Test
11/26/2014 3:16 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
IS beta testing possible?
11/26/2014 3:32 pm
teamminercreations
Sure! When the server is in beta!
11/26/2014 2:55 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
IGN: Maxwell82

Maturity: (1-10) 8 Or 9

Why do you want to be staff on The Ark: Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games. Im a Great person at working plugins and I can build pretty good.
I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is.

Previous Experiences: For around 6 Servers i have been A staff rank But, all of those servers Are down.

Do you know how to use and do you have ts3: Yes I know how to use TS3 and i have it!

What rank are you applying for: ether Admin or Mod!

-Maxwell82
11/26/2014 3:33 pm
teamminercreations
Denied Sorry!
11/26/2014 2:37 pm
teamminercreations
Bump...
11/25/2014 3:44 pm
teamminercreations
Bump...
11/25/2014 2:06 pm
teamminercreations
Bump...
11/25/2014 2:05 pm
teamminercreations
MrAllyxxIGN: MrAllyxx

mralicks

Maturity: depends on my mood at the time

Why do you want to be staff on The Ark: The Ark sounds like a pretty awesome server and I would like to help bring it up to its full potential, and it also sounds like it would be fun to build the kind of map that you have in mind. I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now and I have yet to create a large scale build this just sounds like an interesting opportunity.

Previous Experiences: I have been building in Minecraft for quite a few years now, and I've linked a couple of my builds below for you to look at.

Do you know how to use and do you have ts3: yes and yes

What rank are you applying for: Builder

Pictures of your builds : http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -building/
This next one was a build in progress bur sadly the server was shut down before i could finish it. http://i.imgur.com/mbE77.png
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/bayheath-castle/

Accepted, i will add you on skype!
11/25/2014 1:22 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
MrAllyxx
11/25/2014 1:08 pm
teamminercreations
Bump...
11/25/2014 12:17 pm
teamminercreations
Bump...
11/25/2014 11:12 am
teamminercreations
Bump...
11/25/2014 10:53 am
teamminercreations
Bump...
11/24/2014 3:38 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
Operator App

IGN: darcy646

Maturity: 8/10

Why do you want to be staff on The Ark: because i really want too be apart of a wonderful server! I have alot of time to devote to this server.. I want to make this server more successful! I want to help people achieve their dream! I cant wait to see this server and exp its helpful staff! You should pick me because i will helping start a dream come true... I would help with plugins like essentials and groupmanager, I would advertise the server on multiple websites... I would put lots of effort into it, i really love helping people start a good server and i love helping people. I just really want too be a partner in crime with someone who is like me.. I know this app is very cheesy but its me and think we will get along nicely..

Previous Experiences: Intern on Lumix,arhcitect on W.O.A,Admin On Muliicraft,Co-Owner on Forever Knights

Do you know how to use and do you have ts3: Yes!

What rank are you applying for: Operator
11/25/2014 10:53 am
teamminercreations
Denied.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome