The Cluster | New LARGE Network Server | STILL NEEDS STAFF

ktar5's Avatar ktar58/20/14 3:35 pm
11/8/2014 3:51 am
Scarsz's Avatar Scarsz

The Cluster Network Recruitment Thread

Welcome to the recruitment post for The Cluster, and upcoming minecraft network. The Cluster is a Minecraft network that hopes to create a home for more than just minigame-rs. Instead, we want to join the whole Minecraft community. We want to have developers talking with each other and learning new things, pushing the limits of what we once that wasn't possible with Minecraft. We want builders who will constantly make people just stop in their tracks and stare at the pure awesomeness that has materialized in front of them. We want YouTubers who will make people laugh with machinimas and stare at cool cinematics. We also don't want to forget about the players. Probably our largest player base will be the players, the people who come on to see events, minigames, and other fun servers. In short, we are bringing all of Minecraft’s community.. together.

- Become a successful and well-known network.
- Have a dedicated team of staff.
- Run off of server-revenue.
- Be unique in all that we make.

3 Fully custom made mini-games, each game lasting approximately 10-20 minutes.
2 Fully custom gametypes, being able to log in and play for as long as you want, such as custom KitPVP and custom survival.
Beautiful builds made by our own build team
Beautiful screenshots of our spawn! (See spoiler for more)

Click to reveal

Beta-Testing
Available Positions: Infinite
Responsibilities:
- Be active
- Report bugs, balancing issues, and play our games.

Manager Positions
Network Manager
Available Positions: 1
Responsibilities:
- Takes over when the network founders aren't available.

Coordinator
Available Positions: 2
Responsibilities:
- Make sure all is well on the network.
- Introduce the new staff to the network.
- Organizes well prepared events.

Network Staff Positions
GFX Artist
Will be creating custom GFX for the server. (logos, icons, buttons, etc.)

Developer
Available Positions: 3
Will be developing Bukkit / Spigot & BungeeCord plugins or the network’s website.
Requirements:
- Good at HTML, CSS, and JS. (for web developer)
- Good at Java & Bukkit and/or BungeeCord APIs. (for plugin developer)

Builder
Available Positions: 4
Will be working alongside some of Minecraft’s top builders to build structures and worlds for the network.

YouTube Staff Positions
Staff positions for the network’s YouTube channel, videos will be posted to The Cluster’s YouTube channel, not yours.

YouTube Director
You will be making sure content is being created well and all videos are running smoothly.
Requirements:
- Be very active to be able to direct videos when needed.
- Be creative and work amazingly with others.

YouTube Editor
Available Positions: 1
Edit videos and check for quality before uploading to channel.
Requirements:
- Good amount of editing skills.
- Any good editing software. (Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, After Effects, etc.)

YouTube Actor
Available Positions: 5
You will be acting in videos depending on which position you choose.
Requirements:
- Good quality microphone.

YouTube Filmer
Available Positions: 3
Will film all videos for the network and send them to the editor.
Requirements:
- Good quality screen recorder.
- Preferably a computer that can handle Shaders at at least 30FPS while recording.

YouTube Script Writer
Write scripts and come up with ideas for machinimas.
Requirements:
- A creative personality.
- Speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar.
- Relatively large vocabulary.

* = required to fill out
All applications that are accepted will be interviewed over Skype. (text or voice)
Skype is a must. Please answer and give us as much details as you can.
In your application, at the top, please state what you are applying for.

Beta-Tester
Click to reveal
1.) Real name?
2.) *Age?
3.) *Skype?
4.) *IGN?
5.) *Why do you want to join us?
6.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position?
7.) *How often can you be available?
8.) Anything else you can bring to the table?

Manager
Click to reveal
1.) Real Name?
2.) Age (Looking for 16+)?
3.) *Skype?
4.) *IGN?
5.) *Will you take this position seriously? (100 word minimum)
6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high?
7.) *Previous experience?
8.) *Why do you want this position? (100 word minimum)
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar?
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?)
11.) *How will you earn this position?
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better?
13.) *Describe your personality to us?

Coordinator
Click to reveal
1.) Real Name?
2.) Age?
3.) *Skype?
4.) *IGN?
5.) *How important is this to you?
6.) *Any past experience in this field or something similar?
7.) *Have you ever managed a server / network before?
8.) *Would you still want this job even if it had high stress?
9.) *How many hours are you willing to dedicate a day/week?
10.) *How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member?
11.) *Describe your personality to us?
12.) Anything else that we should know that may earn this application some consideration points?

Developer:
Click to reveal
1.) Real Name? (not required)
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
5.) *What are you applying for as a developer? (Plugins, Web Development?)
6.) *Is your code clean?
7.) Do you have experience with Git, Jenkins, or Maven?
8.) *How long have you been developing/coding?
9.) *What are some plugins you have created? (Provide basic descriptions, Links are a plus)
10.) Anything else you can bring to the table?

Builder
Click to reveal
1.) Real name?
1.) Age?
2.) Skype?
3.) IGN?
4.) *Do you know different styles of building? One style?
6.) *Are you a relatively fast builder?
7.) *How long have you been building?
8.) *What are some builds you've created in the past? (Post pictures and/or links!)
9.) *Have you ever made money off of your builds? (Answer honestly)
10.) *Describe your personality to us?

YouTube Director
Click to reveal
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
5.) *Do you have any past experience (Links)?

YouTube Editor
Click to reveal
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
8.) *What programs do you use to edit?

YouTube Actor
Click to reveal
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?

YouTube Filmer
Click to reveal
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
9.) *What software do you use?
10.) *Do you have/can you get SonicEthersUnbelieveableShaders installed while recording and get a high FPS?

YouTube Script Writer
Click to reveal
1.) Real name?
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
4.) IGN?
9.) *Write us something, on the spot, doesn't have to be long?
ktar5
Level 22 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/08/2014 3:51 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
Scarsz
I'm not exactly sure if you're still looking for people two months later, but if you are...

Common questions
Real name? Austin, call me Scarsz.
Age? 16
Skype? I have it. If accepted, just PM me for it.
IGN? austinjames7
Describe your personality to us? I'm generally a laid-back, mature, and kind person just here to do what I can to help and have some fun with other people.
How often can you be available? Just about all the time on weekends, 4PM-12AM on weekdays, pacific time.
Anything else you can bring to the table? I'm reachable whenever needed and am a committed person. Also, I have two graphic cards so if anyone needs a gaming buddy I'm available.

Beta Tester
5.) *Why do you want to join us? The Cluster is seemingly looking to become a very large community and with the sale of mine a while back I'm looking into joining another establishing community to pitch in any way I can whether that be testing new features or something of much more importance.
6.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position? I'm a friendly, unbiased person who's been working with servers for as long as I can remember generally understanding them and would love to test new features of them.

Coordinator
5.) *How important is this to you? Fairly important, I would love to have the opportunity to be able to be a part of a seemingly very promising community and be called upon to help encourage more fun inside of it through such events with players.
6.) *Any past experience in this field or something similar? Used to coordinate events on my old network pretty much every week and for holidays.
7.) *Have you ever managed a server / network before? Yes, Shimen [Craft] Networks.
8.) *Would you still want this job even if it had high stress? Definately, I find myself to be very motivated under stress if it's for something I would enjoy the end product of, this being that situation.
9.) *How many hours are you willing to dedicate a day/week? Whenever I am needed or are offered an opporitunity to do an event. The more fun for the players, the better.
10.) *How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member? You can check my previous worksmanship over at Shimen though I used to offer support for a Minecraft server hosting company before it was sold, that had put me under similar task management/stress situations.
12.) Anything else that we should know that may earn this application some consideration points? Not really, no, other than that I would definatelly be dedicated to and would enjoy planning and going through with player events and relations.

YouTube Filmer
5.) *Do you have any past experience? Yes, but they're from when I was younger. If I do things involving videos, they're usually streaming with another person on Twitch.TV.
6.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position? I have a good, custom built computer that features pretty high-end components capable of taking Minecraft as well as future games if The Cluster ever goes beyond just Minecraft.
9.) *What software do you use? Open Broadcaster Software because it's simply the best.
10.) *Do you have/can you get SonicEthersUnbelieveableShaders installed while recording and get a high FPS? Yes, never dipping below 30.
11/07/2014 10:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Teamillusory
1.) Real name? Joshua Walker
1.) Age? 21
2.) Skype? irishjagerbomb
3.) IGN? duhSigil
4.) I am a graphic designer and as you didn't have a four to fill out for that i will simply say I am a hard working designer with 4 + years of experience with photoshop indesign cinema 4d and illustrator. You can see some work here www.joshwalkermedia.com and i staffed for a server named massivecraft and did logos for their custom plugins as well.

I would also like to work in other departments I have experience with world edit and voxel sniper as well as world painter and have some experience building as well.

Any other questions please let me know!
09/09/2014 8:04 pm
ktar5
By the way! We got sponsored by a hosting company!
09/09/2014 8:04 pm
ktar5
Still lookin!
09/09/2014 11:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
punchcrypt
Application Coordinator

1.)Real Name? : Tim

2.)Age? : 16

3.)Skype?: Will post in PM!

4.)IGN?: PunchCrypt

5.)How important is this to you?: Very important i love working for awesome server concepts like this!

6.)Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes i have!

7.)Have you ever managed a server / network before?: Yes ZeroxMC! (average 100/300 People online every day!)

8.) Would you still want this job even if it had high stress?: I have worked with a lot of stress before, i can handle it

9.)How many hours are you willing to dedicate a day/week? Around 4Hours every day!

10.)How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member?: I always put a lot of effort in my work, I won't stop untill it is 110% good.

11.)Describe your personality to us?: i am a fun energetic guy who enjoy to help people on a server iam always happy and give always 110% for a server!

12.) Anything else that we should know that may earn this application some consideration points?: I want to help as much as i can, and will put my heart and soul in this project
09/02/2014 5:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Cubezorr
1.) Real Name? Bertie

2.) Age?13

3.) *Skype?iRedstoner

4.) *IGN?alfiej77

5.) *How important is this to you?This is very important to me as I love helping servers out and love Minecraft.

6.) *Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes, I have previously been in this role (or similar) on a few other servers

7.) *Have you ever managed a server / network before? Yes, I owned my own server becfore I shut it down to to lack of money

8.) *Would you still want this job even if it had high stress? Yes, definitely, I like to challenge and push myself.

9.) *How many hours are you willing to dedicate a day/week?I can dedicate 1-2 hours and day and more on weekends.

10.) *How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member? Because I will dedicate my time to you and show that I can be a mature and responsible staff member.

11.) *Describe your personality to us? I am a generally helpful and happy person to be around. I love to share my knowledge with people and also and quite smart

12.) Anything else that we should know that may earn this application some consideration points?
I will dedicate my time to this server and help it reach an amazing level along with the other staff members.

Thank you
09/01/2014 3:44 pm
gokana
Come on guys, dont be shy! Apply!
08/25/2014 8:55 pm
ktar5
Apply?
08/25/2014 5:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
ServerWizard
1.) Real name? Jack
2.) Age? 13
3.) Skype? kingdomdak
4.) IGN? kingdak
5.) *Do you have any past experience (Links)? Not real good past experiences because I have never gotten a good chance
6.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position? I am funny I am good at improve and I have experience doing drama.
7.) *How often can you be available? 2-3 hours a day which means 21 hours a week
8.) Anything else you can bring to the table? I basically can make the videos more interesting (commentary/machinima) FYI I also sound older than I am.
08/25/2014 3:18 pm
Max123786
1.) Real Name? (not required)
Murtaza
2.) Age?
3.) Skype?
murtazagamingtv
4.) IGN?
Max123786
5.) *What are you applying for as a developer? (Plugins, Web Development?)
GFX Artist
6.) *Is your code clean?
N/A (Not applying as coder)
7.) Do you have experience with Git, Jenkins, or Maven?
N/A (Not applying as coder)
8.) *How long have you been developing/coding?
I have been developing art for over 6 months.
9.) *What are some plugins you have created? (Provide basic descriptions, Links are a plus)
I don't make plugins, but I'll put some art in a spoiler. I put some examples. I do more than that but they are for people and I won't put them up for people to copy.
Click to reveal

I do know a bit of Html, CSS, and some Bukkit plugin coding.
Challenges and problems energize me, and I can hit the ground running and come up to speed that nobody else can. I can also build great relationships with people and they would enjoy having me nearby. To round that up, i'm a person that has a lot of energy, I learn quick, and I am really friendly.
08/25/2014 5:22 pm
ktar5
Declined, sorry. We are overflowing with artists at the moment
08/25/2014 2:41 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
1.) Real name? Andrew
1.) Age? 15
2.) Skype? wallace-andy99@hotmail.co.uk
3.) IGN? 10Andrew
4.) *Do you know different styles of building? One style? I know various buildings. My speciality is medieval castles/palace's but can do more.
6.) *Are you a relatively fast builder? I would say so.
7.) *How long have you been building? Since Early BETA
8.) *What are some builds you've created in the past? (Post pictures and/or links!) Here is my youtube http://www.youtube.com/10AndrewWallace
9.) *Have you ever made money off of your builds? (Answer honestly) No. I REFUSE to accept money for making builds. However my email is filled with requests that offer money. I completed these for the servers free of charge
10.) *Describe your personality to us? I always charge into my problems head on. I am known to help others. I can lead a group well because I can be quite convincing. I also recently completed the Ice Bucket challenge and donated, which you can see on my channel. Hopefully that shows I can get involved with the community and help charity.
08/25/2014 5:25 pm
ktar5
Gonna have to decline. Sorry
08/24/2014 3:55 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
So_Im_Told
1.) Real Name? (not required) Alex
2.) Age? 14
3.) Skype? arcraig1
4.) IGN? arcraig
5.) *What are you applying for as a developer? (Plugins, Web Development?) plugins
6.) *Is your code clean? Yes
7.) Do you have experience with Git, Jenkins, or Maven? Git
8.) *How long have you been developing/coding? Since 2012
9.) *What are some plugins you have created? (Provide basic descriptions, Links are a plus) Maintanence Plugin, WhiteList Plugin
11.) *Describe your personality to us? Happy Friendly Guy that likes Tech & Gaming
08/25/2014 2:25 pm
ktar5
denied. Didnt show me any of your code.
08/24/2014 2:34 am
anonpmc1594888
[deleted]
08/24/2014 1:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thomastigergrounds
1.) Real name? Tom
1.) Age? 14
2.) Skype? Will pm if accept
3.) IGN? tomtigergrounds
4.) *Do you know different styles of building? One style? I usually go by medieval or modern builds. I am great at landscape/terraforming.
6.) *Are you a relatively fast builder? Depends on what i am building. A whole landscape 1-3 weeks depending on who else is helping build.
7.) *How long have you been building? Since 2012
8.) *What are some builds you've created in the past? I can send pictures over skype.
9.) *Have you ever made money off of your builds? (Answer honestly) No i have not and i am not planning to either
10.) *Describe your personality to us? Humours when you get to know me, Mature when i meet someone new.
08/23/2014 7:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Coordinator Application

Real Name? Andrew
Age? 15
Skype? amilliongummies
IGN? AMILLIONGUMMIES

How important is this to you? This is very important to me.

Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes, I once was an administrator on a server. I managed the entire staff team, ran all the events, and took charge when the owner was not on.

Have you ever managed a server / network before? Yes I have. I ran my own server in the past, but didn't end up being very successful.

Would you still want this job even if it had high stress? Yes, I am very well under pressure and in high-stress situations.

How many hours are you willing to dedicate a day/week? I can dedicate 4-5 hours a day all over your network. Over an entire week, I'd probably be able to be online around 35-40 hours.

How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member? I will be online very often, welcome new players, and have a great attitude. I'd introduce new creative ideas to the network, and keep the happy environment and community growing. I will make sure all the players are having a good time, and check up with the server and how it was running hourly.

Describe your personality to us? I am a fairly silly person, but it tend to act mature and strict when it is needed. I am very responsible, and can take on almost any challenge thrown at me.

Anything else that we should know that may earn this application some consideration points? Nope, I just look forward to working with you and helping your network.
08/24/2014 1:10 am
ktar5
beta testerrrrrrrrr.
08/23/2014 7:07 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
thatsnotskills
Anyone else?
08/23/2014 3:17 pm
anonpmc1532539
[deleted]
08/23/2014 6:53 pm
ktar5
Denied for lack of pictures.
08/23/2014 3:05 pm
ktar5
Apply now!
08/23/2014 1:30 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
1.) Real name?
Dan Thompson
1.) Age?
2.) Skype?
daniel.thompson321
3.) IGN?
Tiga3299
4.) *Do you know different styles of building? One style?
Contemporary building
6.) *Are you a relatively fast builder?
If you had to set me a task to build in a limited time limit I can easily put together some small time and complete it. For Big builds I can do them in under 48 hours usually.
7.) *How long have you been building?
I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I started off pretty basic just building some mansions on a survival server. Then moving on I decided to stretch my limit of where I could go and built a 1:3 scale of the Golden Gate Bridge (Survival). After that I decided to build many other big builds like planes, military builds like a 1:1 scale Aircraft Carrier which took a few months. Then I thought why not build some contemporary builds and then of course moving on to detailed spawns and Survival Maps.
Then I moved on to creative servers and also servers that needed help starting out.
This then did improve my skill quite alot and now consider myself professional enough for this job. If you need anymore questions feel free to ask them in an interview.

8.) *What are some builds you've created in the past? (Post pictures and/or links!)
http://tigabuilds.weebly.com/ <--- Posted some of my builds there!
9.) *Have you ever made money off of your builds? (Answer honestly)
I have never made money off my own builds, although I have made money from being in a build team before building projects.
10.) *Describe your personality to us?
I'm a pretty honest bloke, pretty chilled love to have a laugh and not always too serious but also I am mature and have worked on loads of servers to have good experience. To work on this server I would bring my full knowledge of building, I would offer new build ideas whenever possible for events supplied in the future, as well I will provide insight into important decisions and any information needed. If anyone needed help I would be completely fine helping him or her with whatever task they needed and if a staff member told me to do something I would give them all my attention and get the job done as soon as possible.
Cheers - Dan

Therefore to conclude myself in this application I would feel honored to join your server as either a Builder or Head Builder
08/23/2014 1:58 am
ktar5
Sorry but were going to have to decline.
08/23/2014 1:13 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
OfficialDualGFX
Hello sir, I heard you were making a new network. I would like to say, I wish you good luck on this amazing project and i am here to offer a bussiness partnering.

I am CEO of DualGFX. We are a company full of talented people ready to make plugins, gfx, Websites and more.

Requirements
- We need to gain something
- You will have to advertise us or somehow pay back what we will do for you.
- Have mature staff and promising server owners.
- Must be ready to become partners with us.

Gains

- You will have free to no cost workers ready for you.
- We can make plugins for you.
- Banners and Icons FOR FREE
- You get to be announced as our partner in our official server which will be coming soon
- Gain $$$ eventually

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
The DualGFX CEO
"The company for not winning, but helping others win."
Courtesy to CEO | Jack for contacting you.
08/22/2014 6:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
stefdog7
Admin:
IGN:stefdog7
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Experience (Details, rank, IPs and Website, if none please explain why we should pick you even though you don't have experience): Ived been working on a hub server called Phoscraft for about 5 months and I have learned a lot from being the Lead-Developer. IP: Phoscraft.nn.pp:25589 Website: http://phoscraft.x10.mx/index.php
Contact information:
Email: stefmanbooner@yahoo.com
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
08/23/2014 12:35 am
ktar5
Sorry but were going to have to deny you
08/22/2014 6:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
thatsnotskills
Come and apply!
08/22/2014 6:02 pm
ktar5
Still lookin
08/21/2014 9:17 pm
awsomeness0007
1.) Real name? Patrick
2.) Age? 14
3.) Skype? patrick24555
4.) IGN? awsomeness0007
5.) *Do you have any past experience (Links)? I have been in some videos but I still had a cracky voice and I would not want you guys to judge me by those videos. If you would like you can interview me through skype
6.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position? I am a funny laid back guy. I feel like I would be perfect for this role because I am a social person and can cooperate with people in a nice and funny manner.
7.) *How often can you be available? On weekdays I have a 3-4h timespan of which I can record. Weekends vary but I will do my best to attend.
8.) Anything else you can bring to the table? I can bring people, if we dont have enough staff or we need some more people/programmers/others I have a wide veriety of people I can call to , to help the NetWork.

Thx for reading hope to see you soon!!
08/21/2014 10:02 pm
ktar5
accepted
08/21/2014 7:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
ParadiseCraft_
Beta test application
1)Real Name: Lucy
2)Age 16
3)Skype lucy.coxx
4)IGN Affordable
5)Why do you want to join us? the cluster sounds fun, and I've always wanted to be part of a network server team,
6) What are the qualities you have to make you right for this position?: I am on daily, unless I have somewhere important to go...or my parents force me to come with them, so...I can almost always beta-test D. I have also helped test MinecraftForum 2.0
7) How often can you be available?: Refer to six.
8) Anything else you can bring to the table?: What table? ;o (No, Nothing at all )

Add me on skype if I get accepted
08/21/2014 8:13 pm
ktar5
accepted
08/21/2014 7:07 pm
RegularGamer23
Builder Application

1.) Real name? Basti Valle
1.) Age? 14
2.) Skype? Basti Valle
3.) IGN? RegularGamer23
4.) *Do you know different styles of building? One style? Probably,the neo style,which is the old style which old americans use to build out their structures here in our country,and the futuristic-style,which doesn't need anymore explanation
6.) *Are you a relatively fast builder? Well to be honest,when building big structures,I just make my build speed constant,but when asked to do small ones,expect me to be a little bit more moderate.
7.) *How long have you been building? approximately,2 years,trust me,I've been a builder on 3 servers,which I got to be qualified to be the master-builder on one of 'em.
8.) *What are some builds you've created in the past? (Post pictures and/or links!) I don't have any..But if u give me a chance to build something,I'll prove u that I have skills.
9.) *Have you ever made money off of your builds? (Answer honestly) No.
10.) *Describe your personality to us? I'm a creative but shy guy.I like to showoff my skills to others which gives me the fame(for some servers though ) and the respect of the owners and admins.In real life,I like to eat Bacon Pancakes and to play different games with different genres.So that's pretty much it,if accepted,expect for uptime,my share,and contribution to your server.
08/21/2014 8:14 pm
ktar5
Added on skype.
08/21/2014 7:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Left2Craft
Beta Tester Application

1.) Real name? Logan

2.) *Age? 13

3.) *Skype? thebigmariofan

4.) *IGN? BeastReach2011

5.) *Why do you want to join us? To help out test the minigames report bugs and such so the server may get better :3

6.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position? I work well with people and have fun playing games :3

7.) *How often can you be available? 4-5 hours a day
08/21/2014 8:16 pm
ktar5
accepted
08/21/2014 6:53 pm
ktar5
Were still looking for apps.
08/21/2014 12:10 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
enderaron
Beta Test Application

1.) Real name? Anna
2.) *Age? 15
3.) *Skype? swiftla
4.) *IGN? DarkCove_
5.) *Why do you want to join us? The pictures of the server looked incredible, and this seems like it will grow into a large community. But the reasons for me joining mostly, are the lack of decent servers to play on, and something to take my mind off developing my server for an hour or so per day.
6.) *What are the qualities you have that make you right for this position? I'm trustworthy, therefore you know I'll report bugs, not exploit them. I'm mature, and creative, from working as a lore writer for several RPG servers. I'm hard-working, and loyal to a server once it captures my interest.
7.) *How often can you be available? An hour a day, maybe more when I'm not working on my server. I hope that's enough, you can get a lot done in an hour!
8.) Anything else you can bring to the table? An extensive vocabulary, and the ability to communicate in three languages.
08/21/2014 2:14 pm
ktar5
accepted
08/21/2014 1:09 pm
ktar5
accepted
08/21/2014 9:37 am
hubertngforever
1.) Real Name? Hubert

2.) Age? 11

3.) *Skype? Will tell if accepted.

4.) *IGN? hubertngforever

5.) *How important is this to you? I take this quite seriously and by looking at the screenshots the server looks very impressive. I hope to create a fun minecraft community for the players in this server. This server captured my attention and I would like to try my best to make it fulfil its best potential.

6.) *Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes, i have been a helper on a server which is now unfortunately dead and an admin on a close friend's server.

7.) *Have you ever managed a server / network before? No, I do not have experience in this area at all.

8.) *Would you still want this job even if it had high stress? Yes, I will try my best to come on whenever I can and help the server and think of ideas for events organise fun events but I will prioritise my school activities as it is more important.

9.) *How many hours are you willing to dedicate a day/week? 1-2 hours on weekdays and 3+ hours on weekends. I live in Singapore where parents are strict :/ and take education very seriously. I have tuition most of the days of the week so on some days I am busy and cannot be on the server but whenever I am free I will come on the server.

10.) *How can I trust that you are going to be a dedicated staff member? By hopefully giving me the chance to show my worth to you and show my dedication to the server.

11.) * Describe your personality to us? Fun but Serious, Honest and Hardworking.

12.) Anything else that we should know that may earn this application some consideration points? I know I am very young but I am Mature for my age and although I can only dedicate 1-2 Hours on weekdays (I personally feel that is a bit short) and have little experience I hope you could give me a chance as I like Helping others out and Organise events for others' enjoyment.

Thank you for reading my Application.
08/21/2014 11:47 am
ktar5
Accepted as beta-tester. Add me on skype. Ktar55.
08/21/2014 2:58 am
ktar5
08/21/2014 12:06 am
Level 39 : Artisan Unicorn
coltonj96
Developer App
1.) Real Name? Colton
2.) Age? 18
3.) Skype? coltonj96
4.) IGN? coltonj96
5.) *What are you applying for as a developer? both
6.) *Is your code clean? Yes
7.) Do you have experience with Git, Jenkins, or Maven? Git
8.) *How long have you been developing/coding? 4 Years (approx.)
9.) *What are some plugins you have created? http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/ColtonGriswold/
10.) Anything else you can bring to the table? A chair?
11.) *Describe your personality to us? Dedicated, mature, outgoing, smart, fun, and overall great person.
08/21/2014 12:20 am
ktar5
Accepted. As long as the chair is from Ikea.
08/20/2014 11:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
HepW
1.) Real name? Haiden

1.) Age? 15

2.) Skype? Tacky-_-

3.) IGN? HepW

4.) *Do you know different styles of building? One style? I prefer medieval or fantasy. I am good in those, but in other styles I am decent.

6.) *Are you a relatively fast builder? I can be fast, but I like to take my time so it can be the best possible.

7.) *How long have you been building? 6 months!

8.) *What are some builds you've created in the past? I'm currently working on a RPG map, castles, houses and other structures.

9.) *Have you ever made money off of your builds? Yes I have made $25 dollars with my other builder friend, on a hub we made.

10.) *Describe your personality to us? I would like to say I'm a great person to be around, I give great advice to others and have a great attitude! Not only these things, but I cooperate easily, making it less difficult for other people on the server, I am a mature guy, but I love to crack appropriate jokes. Finally, I am a creative person this helps me build easier!
08/21/2014 12:01 am
ktar5
Denied for lack of pictures.
08/20/2014 10:37 pm
Yenihime
1.) Real Name?: Yenihime
2.) Age (Looking for 16+)?: 22
3.) *Skype?: xxnixnixx
4.) *IGN?: Yenihime
5.) *Will you take this position seriously?: I take all my jobs seriously, but I do have a light hearted spirit so I am not harsh.
6.) *Do you understand that this position is taken extremely high?: Yes I realize one with this position must have alot of free time on their hands to be able to watch over the server, and I am perfect for that, As i am on minecraft around 10 to 16 hours a day.. Minecraft if all I do.
7.) *Previous experience?: I have been secondary owner to two servers. Admin for 1, and mod for another, over the past two or three years. I can handle any plugin commands needed, the ones I do not know, I am willing to learn, and I learn at a very rapid place.
8.) *Why do you want this position?: I just like to help people. I think everyone has a position to fill somewhere, and to me, being a staff for Minecraft servers is one of mine. I like helping people, and keeping up with things that need to be kept in order, I am very organized, and I have alot of spare time on my hands, so why not lend that to spare time to a good server such as this one to give a boost in a wonderful direction.
9.) *Do you speak and type with proper, and fluent English/Grammar?: Yes.
10.) *What are your computer and or Minecraft skills? (Coding? Which languages? Developing? Building?) : I can work with people easily, once I am shown and have a demonstration on what to do, I can usually pick it up from there and carry that job. Jack of all trades really, whenever there is someone who needs help, I try to help in any way I can, doesn't matter who.
11.) *How will you earn this position?: I will do what is best for the players of the server, and what the owner asks of me to do. I will be on every day for several hours to help, unless I state other wise.
12.) *What can you bring to the table, how will you make our network better? I am very friendly, people seem to love being around me, I welcome everyone as a friend with open arms, and am very hard to anger, With friendly staff like me the players will feel right at home and invite their friends, and those friends will invite their friends, and the cycle repeats.
13.) *Describe your personality to us?: I am usually laid back and happy, a comedian sometimes too. I do what I believe to be right. But even though I am friendly and nice, I also stand my ground when it is needed, and I do not back own on anything I say. I always follow through and commit myself to whatever I say.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome