The Core [Hiring]

_Cubed_'s Avatar _Cubed_5/10/15 3:10 pm
5/25/2015 12:15 pm
PixelatedGaming's Avatar PixelatedGaming
Hey Guys,
We are a new MiniGames server in development. We are currently looking for people to fill certain positions in our server. Below I will list the positions, responsibilities of each rank and where/how to apply.

Builder - The builder rank is part of our dev team. Your job is to build spawns, maps and fix/redo old maps. You will usually work alone on a small project but sometimes you work with the whole team to complete a large build.
Requirements: You must know World Edit, you must be able to work on a team.
Where to Apply: To apply for builder please connect to our testing server: Thecore.ml
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moderator - The moderator rank is part of our staff team. Your job is to moderate chat, enforce rules, and become a good leader in our community. You will also moderate the Forums for spam.
Requirements: You must have previous experience, you must know how to use XenForo, you must know how to use basic moderation commands in game.
Where to Apply: To apply for Moderator please post a comment with the following application format:

1.) What is your in-game username?

2.) Why would you like to be a moderator?

3.) How long have you been part of the server?
*Sorry, the application was made for after the server was open, just ignore this question for now.*

4.) How old are you?

5.) What time zone are you in?

6.) How active can you be on the server every day?

7.) Do you have any experience being staff on a server?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plugin Developer - The plugin developer rank is part of our Dev team. You will work with other plugin developers, back end devs, web devs, and other types of devs to keep the server updated, and unique. You will make plugins either by yourself or with another plugin dev, if it's a bigger plugin.
Requirements: You must know java fluently, you must be able to work on a team, you must have at least one plugin finished that we could see.
Where to Apply: To apply for plugin dev please click this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bkAqywQMw2UDJEjzg6kSKCjUyNObQpHM3cpkn868KcY/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks Again,
Cubed_
_Cubed_
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2015 12:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
PixelatedGaming
1.) What is your in-game username? pixelmon29

2.) Why would you like to be a moderator? I know I can do it because I have trust, Loyalty, and many others. Just have me join and Give me a test. I will not do anything that will harm the server, other players, or anything else.I have experience(see bottom)
I have to patrol my own server to keep watch of griefers and hackers.

*Sorry, the application was made for after the server was open, just ignore this question for now.*

4.) How old are you?11

5.) What time zone are you in? PACIFIC

6.) How active can you be on the server every day? Depends. I can be on for a long time to almost none. But ill try to be active on the server as much as I can.

7.) Do you have any experience being staff on a server? Yes. I own 1 pretty famous server in MCPE, and I was once CoOwner of a server in MCPE before it went bust.
05/25/2015 11:02 am
_Cubed_
Still looking for Plugin Developers, and a few builders.

Builders please join: Thecore.ml to apply
05/19/2015 1:04 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
_coolness_
_coolness_

Because I love minigames servers, I can think of good ideas, and I genuinely want to help this server.

4.) How old are you?
I am a very mature 12 year old. I wish I was older so I could get a job etc.

Alaska (Akst)

During the summer: maybe an hour or 2 a day, during weekends more. During school: 30 minutes to an hour+

7.) Do you have any experience being staff on a server? Yes, but sadly they have all failed. I have learned from their mistakes though.
05/17/2015 11:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ScrubLordLuke
_Cubed_, I just went on the coremc.ml, and typed the command, but it said I didn't have the permissions listed, then it had like 20 permissions. Can you help with that?
05/18/2015 10:40 pm
_Cubed_
Yes, if you guys are applying for builder the correct permissions are not set since by default you are not in the Builder rank. If you would like to join the server to show off your building skills please apply in the comments first/PM me, and I'll sort out the permissions when we can both get on. Sorry for the confusion
05/17/2015 11:25 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
05/17/2015 10:21 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
fireguy533
1.) What is your in-game username? - fireguy533

2.) Why would you like to be a moderator? - I would like to be a moderator because i see that this server will be doing great things in its running time. But, everything great thing needs someone to keep the population peaceful and orderly and i can do that exactly i have very good people skills and will have fun with the players of the server. I want to be there to see the sever grow and develop.

3.) How long have you been part of the server? - I was not aware that the server was open and complete yet.

4.) How old are you? - 15

5.) What time zone are you in? - Eastern Time Zone

6.) How active can you be on the server every day? - 5 Hours

7.) Do you have any experience being staff on a server? - Yes i have been moderator, admin, co-owner, and Head Mod
05/17/2015 8:46 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ThriveCraftMC
awesomeepicguy3
I feel that I have experience in moderating because I have owned my own server before with no moderators, and I had to do it myself.
I haven't been able to find it. Is it not up yet?
4.) How old are you?
Eastern Standard Time
I can play for a few hours a day, depending on the day. However, when summer break starts, I can be on a lot more.
Yes. I have atleast 2.5 years of staff experience.

I hope you consider me, and thank you.
05/17/2015 11:21 am
_Cubed_
Please add more detail into the Staff Experience question, and Why you would like to be moderator on the server.

fireguy5331.) What is your in-game username? - fireguy533

2.) Why would you like to be a moderator? - I would like to be a moderator because i see that this server will be doing great things in its running time. But, everything great thing needs someone to keep the population peaceful and orderly and i can do that exactly i have very good people skills and will have fun with the players of the server. I want to be there to see the sever grow and develop.

3.) How long have you been part of the server? - I was not aware that the server was open and complete yet.

4.) How old are you? - 15

5.) What time zone are you in? - Eastern Time Zone

6.) How active can you be on the server every day? - 5 Hours

7.) Do you have any experience being staff on a server? - Yes i have been moderator, admin, co-owner, and Head Mod

What did you learn being those ranks on each server? and What makes you stand out as a better moderator?
05/17/2015 8:31 am
_Cubed_
Still looking for Moderators, Plugin Developers and Builders
05/11/2015 2:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Princeneil007
hey is this the core server which went down ?????
05/11/2015 6:46 am
_Cubed_
No, we have contacted them though, this server will not be a copy
05/11/2015 12:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
rnd

rnd (yes, just 'rnd')

I'd like to be a moderator because I find being staff is a great way to make friends and become part of a community! I also want to make sure all players are feeling happy, welcome, and safe.

Isn't open yet? o - o

4.) How old are you?

I'm 13 going on 14 in one month!

California, USA (Pacific Time)

I'll be able to go on every day for many hours. (I'm currently on Summer break and have lots of free time!)

I do have experience being staff on multiple servers. (SurvivalMC, SugaCraft, Factions, LavaMC)
05/10/2015 3:24 pm
Level 1 : New Network
error_null
1.) What is your in-game username?Error_null / YourMuted / MojangsDeveloper

2.) Why would you like to be a moderator?I want to be staff because I want to help this server grow bigger, and stronger. this server may have a lot of potential in it and I want to help and be part of it. You may think to yourself, "He is very young" Maybe I am, but it doesn't mean I don't have the same potential as you or anybody else on this server. I have been staff on many servers before including 2 Hubs (One shut down) and admin on 3 servers. I am staff on a kitpvp server also, But unforntunely we are selling the server, It had custom maps and everything. I am very mature when it comes to being staff, I don't give random players stuff just because I "feel like it". Friend or enemy I am nice to every person on the server. I know how to develop permissions, not many people can do that so I can help sometimes if you need a node or such. I always listen to the higher staff rank then me no matter what. If I see a player advertising I will mute them. If a player is hacking, I will tempban them, for a few days unless you want me to ban them. I make the playing field fair for anyone and always deal out a fair punishment for hackers etc. Maybe I can teach you stuff, and you can teach me stuff.

3.) How long have you been part of the server? Uhh.. hasn't opened?

4.) How old are you?12

5.) What time zone are you in? Central

6.) How active can you be on the server every day? 1-2 h

Yes, Slickcraft (Hub) CaptivatedMC(Faction) and stealthcraft(faction)
05/10/2015 3:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
xMasterMasterxx
Hello there.

My in game name is xX1themaster1Xx

I would love to be a moderator because i have a lot of experience in server management and i would love to help you guys out as best i can to grow an active, safe and cheater-free community.

Now, i am going to be honest here and say that i saw this forum post and i still have yet to examine your server. I hope you will understand and give me a shot.

I am 14 1/2 Years of age and i am a moderate lua, vb, batch, and c# programmer. I enjoy minecraft and server management.

I am in colorado, so the time zone is Mountain time.

I can be very active on this server. At the bear minimum i can join once a day to check up on all of the server players.

As i said before, I've owned various amounts of servers and been an administrator on a vast amount of servers. I know every thing about cheaters and those who are unfair. I am going to join the server, so ill review the rules and regulations of the server and base my moderation off of those rules. Thanks for taking the time to read my application and i hope i can be the new moderator of "The Core".

Sincerely,
Master
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome