▅☣▆✪▇♚The Dark Arcane♚▇✪▆☣▅ (Now Recruiting!)

Nexutron's Avatar Nexutron7/31/14 3:21 pm
1 emeralds 402 8
8/4/2014 8:28 pm
Nexutron's Avatar Nexutron

Hello everyone, I am Nexutron. I am recruiting people for a Server called, "The Dark Arcane" This is an RPG server that we are planning to make but first, we need help. We need Devs, Builders, Lore Writers, and such. I will post a detailed description down below considering you guys need it.

About

This is a Medieval Fantasy Server that will later on have many features, many custom plugins, back stories, and more. There are two sides, the Good, and The Evil. We will have custom Events, A Very Detailed map, and many more things like that. We are currently in search for the following down below, you must use the format, (No Copying and Pasting) and must not lie.

* = Not apply-able for at this Time

Builders: You help us build. Must know how to use Voxel Sniper, and World edit. Although we strongly recommend using Voxel sniper. Your task for now is to help us with the Starter Tutorial Island, for when players just join along with Terra Forming when we need it and other varieties of builds.

You will be working with this for now.:

Developers: You must know how to code, Must be Java 6- Bukkit API, along with knowing your coded permissions. Developers have a long task like making Custom NPC quest plugins, Custom Admin tools, etc. So this is a big task.

Lore Writers: You come up with the Back Story, and all of the other Story lines. It must be very detailed, you must use Perfect/Very good Grammar, you may write a Lore with someone else, no matter what program you are using, and it must be Fantasy related. No guns, No Modern Technology, etc, Allowed. No excuses.

*Administrators: N/A At this time.

*Moderators: N/A At this time.

Application Format:

IGN:

Applying for:

Past Experience:

(The Owner's Information)

I dont do calls
I dont accept spam.
elliotbewey@yahoo.co.uk

Further Information: We will notify you the IP if accepted, and you may re-apply if denied. You may contact us Via Email if you don't have Skype.

Lore Writers: (3)
Developers:(2)
Builders: (4)

Other Information:
Click to reveal
The Dark Arcane is an RPG I am working on. But this dream cant come true with out the community's help! We will need builders, lore creators, developers and community managers. Once we are in beta we will accept moderators and administrators! The server will have fully custom terrain and trees and a fully custom plugin(s) to manage the upcoming features we hope to implement!

What it will have:
It will have lots of islands that you can explore! It will have custom weapons with custom damage names types and rareness we are also hoping for ability's (Fire ball) (Lighting-storm) but of course this can't be done with out a developer. We will have a trading system using villagers, villagers will trade items we will make them trade our custom items like swords and other things. We will also have a flowing economy using gold there will be gold-nugget, gold-ingot and gold-block. To craft 1 gold ingot it will cost 64 gold nuggets and to craft 1 gold block it will cost 64 gold bars. We will disable crafting in the RPG so this will be done by trading. And a leveling system and more will be implemented! With your help all these features can be added

May I apply as of right now?
Yes, we are recruiting!

We Need Professional Devs!!!
Nexutron
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect