The Elysian Project (Mega Build) Recruiting

thermite305's Avatar thermite3055/25/15 2:29 pm
1 emeralds 151 2
8/11/2015 2:13 am
RDFuniverse's Avatar RDFuniverse

Hello out there all you planet minecrafters, I am here today to tell you about the project i was planning on starting. I call it the Elysian Project

What it is
The Elysian Project will be a mega build that IS going to require multiple people to help bring the project together. Have you ever seen those builds by build teams that are just ginormous and amaze you and make you wish you could make a project of that scale, the only problem is that it would take a long time to accomplish on your own. This is why I am trying to assemble a team together so that we may make a project of this scale.

How it will be done
Once we have gathered enough people for this project we will begin Phase one which is planning the project and how it is going to be layed out. Then Phase 2 will begin and will will start to assign roles to players and begin building. Phase three will be a final tough up and decoration of the project.

How to Join
If you would like to join this project please use the application template below
-How old are you?
-How long have you been building in minecraft?
-Put contact info here (preferably skype)
-on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your building
-Why would you like to join this project?
-Tell us anything you think I should know here

Also
If would would like to do a Cinematic, Render, or art for us please contact me on Skype at thermite305
thermite305
Level 34 : Artisan Dragonborn