The Guardians

CuteMurphy's Avatar CuteMurphy3/10/13 9:24 pm
6/3/2013 5:47 pm
CuteMurphy's Avatar CuteMurphy
The IC is here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/the-guardians-t231223.html

Every 1000 years Guardians are born with powers. Some are bad, and some are good. During their lives they have to fight for what they choose. Even, if it comes down to their deaths. You can become rule the sky, the water, or you can be good with fire, water, earth, darkness, fighting, or even life. Supporters are people that don't have powers but help

Rules
1. Love is allowed you just have to be good at it.
2. You cannot rule over the world and just kill people at will. You have to have faults and weaknesses.
3. Don't copy other applications!
4. Try not to swear
5. No spamming
6. No poorly made backstories and make them at least a paragraph long.
7. Be realistic. Yes, it's fantasy but everyone has their faults
8. Please....no flame wars!
9. Two people can have the same powers.
10. Add Stella! in your anything else.
11. You can have more than 1 character but maximum is 3
12. You can have up to 2 powers

Guardian Application
Name:
Power:
Backstory (at least one paragraph long):
Appearance:
Personality:
Anything else:

Supporter Application
Name:
Backstroy (at least one paragraph long!):
Appearance:
Personality:
Anything else:

Applications

CuteMurphy
Click to reveal
Guardian Application
Name: Lyla Mary Starime
Power: She can control water. She can breathe under it, swim like a fish, and create typhoons.
Here I go!!
Lyla was born intot he Starime's. Her father was a scientist and he got died an accident in the lab. Her mother mysteriously disappeared and she was left with just her Aunt Betty. Aunt Betty had raised her to be a cheerful, kind, caring girl. Sadly, when Lyla was 13 Aunt Betty died from a sickness. Lyla sold everything and left. She started going in swimming tournaments since she was always really good. When she was 16 she heard of Kaeru. She had to go and stop him so she made a group. The group was to stop Kaeru from destroying everything.
Appearance:
Personality: harsh at times, a leader, and sometimes can have a bit of a temper, tough gut, to the point, but has a side of her that is kind
Anything else: Stella!

Click to reveal
Guardian Application
Name: Kaeru
Power: He is psychic. He can turn people against each other and mess with their minds. He also can control darkness.
(I am the only one that can do this and it makes for better RPing if they have to figure out)
No one knows Kaeru's backstory. All they know is stuff about him now....O.O
Appearance:
Personality: Mean, cruel, harsh, sadistic, and smart
Anything else: Stella is a word...but what's its meaning?

Click to reveal
Supporter Application
Name: Kyoko Lucy Starime
Backstroy (at least one paragraph long!): Right before her father died her mother got pregnant with her. When she was born a few days later her mother disappeared. She was brought up with Lyla and Aunt Betty. When she was 9 Aunt Betty died. Lyla sold everything and raised Kyoko with the money she got from her swimming tournaments. When she was 12 Lyla went to the Guardian HQ to stop Kaeru and there Kyoko lived. Bringing joy to the rest.
Appearance:
Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, and smart. But when she gets angry, it's on!

SquishyZaUltra
Click to reveal
Guardian Application:

Name: Kazeko Keroko (Alter Ego uses the name flipped around: Keroko Kazeko.)
Power: She has the power of wind, which is easy to tell by her name. She has the ability of grass and plants and such as well. (Wind and Plants/Grass/whatever it's called.)
Backstory (at least one paragraph long): Here we go!
Kazeko was always the one that people didn't want to be around. She was always alone at school and when she tried to communicate to people to make conversation they blew her off ignoring her. She still, persistently, tried to make friends and talk with people, but people still always ignored her. Her mother always tried to cheer her up about things, but it never worked. Kazeko then formed the question she always asked herself, and sometimes even others--"What is the point of life?"

She knew there was a reason that she was alone. She knew that there was a reason that everyone she ever tried didn't like her. She knew that everything happened for a reason. So since everything has a reason, she wondered what was the reason for life. Kazeko's determination for friends ended, and she put all of her determination to find the reason for life.

One day, Kazeko decided that she would leave home on a journey to find her answers. Before she left, her mother said, "Honey, I would like to tell you something. Please see me tonight, okay?" that morning. She agreed to see her tonight, but eventually, she forgot and left the house, never hearing what her mother had to say to her. If only she was told what her mother was going to say.

Kazeko was in the woods when she was tired, thirsty, and cold. There was no home to sleep in, no water to drink, and worst of all, no warmth. Everything got cold, she felt as if she was going to die, until she heard a voice. "Hey, you're cold, aren't you? Let me warm you up, let me feed you, and let me give you shelter. Team up with me, and I'll take care of you," the voice said. She looked around confused, but no one was there. She continued to search until she found a figure with a bird. "Won't you let me take care of you?" the voice asked. Kazeko, foolishly, accepted the offer, and the figure merged with Kazeko, splitting her soul in 2. It was then that she understood what her mother was going to tell her--that there was a ghost haunting the forest and it was looking for a friend...
Appearance:

((I would like to use this one, but if you will not let me, I can find a different one. Just thought it would fit her.))
Alter Ego:
http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/2 ... 827048.jpg
Personality: Quiet usually, admires the sky, slightly shy and can be a really good friend. Can also be quite stubborn. Not afraid to argue or bite someone's head off and brave. Very strong and is good with determination unless she doesn't REALLY care about something.
Anything else: Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~!! \^w^/

Click to reveal
Name: Allie Maroon (I'm using this for everything, just to let you know)
Power: Fire
Backstory (at least one paragraph long): Allie lived a pretty decent life, most of the time. Her parents never divorced, and she had a roof over her head and food on her table. She was quiet in school, never had, or wanted any friends, and did well in school for that matter. She played volleyball and was on the city's team.

Allie, now that she has graduated high school, works as a spy for herself finding out about the World Government's conspiracies, and tries to stop them from turning us into mindless, no human will robots who do their will.
Appearance:
Spoiler
Appearance:
Personality: Shy, Quiet, witty, harsh (usually depends on situation), and brave.

planetbox200
Click to reveal
Guardian Application
Name: Rocka Fox
Power: Earth
A boy who lived in a small country town, Rocka loved to see the outside world, and often took walks around his village with his friend Tyler. His Dad worked where they built metal objects, like forks and knives. His faviourite place to wander were the mountains near his home. Rocka felt more calm and peaceful when he was there, surrouned by the peaceful rocks.

Everyone had heard about the guardians, the heroes who journeyed to save people.
Rocka longed to be one of these elite few, to battle the forces of evil!

But one day his wish came true. He was doing his usual wander through the mountain, and felt a strange sensation in his body. He held up his hand, and something incredulous happened. Some rocks broke away from the mountain, and before Rocks eyes, formed into a sword. It flew into Rockas hand. Rocka journeyed back to the village and asked his parents: "How do you explain this?". Rocka held up his sword.

"Son. You are a Guardian" His mother said softly.

Appearance:

Personality: Inquistive, caring, can be stubborn, and also has a great sense of humour.

DeathLaser
Click to reveal
Name: Caderyn Rein
Power: Ice. Her voice as chilly as winter, she can make people do what she wants if she has enough focus and eye contact. She can also create a small pixie out of ice named Ashur.
Backstory: Caderyn never liked many people, and loved being in the snow. As a baby, she was born and raised in New Hampshire., where it was very snowy and cold in the winter time, and she could get ready of what what would happen. Now, her family wasn't wealthy. Nor were they poor. They had enough money to get a house, and get food. But they didn't use the extra money for anything. Which made Caderyn confused. The people she had heard at her school spent a lot of money. She asked her mother why they didn't use a lot of it. Her mother didn't answer. She just handed her a lollipop that said "LAST-O-POP, NEVER RUNS OUT!" she opened it and sucked on it. It..Felt weird. Her mother had given it too her just so her powers didn't get out of check, which was happening. Ice would fly up out of the snow near her. And her mother couldn't have her powers get too out of check, she could end up going insane. Seventeen year old Caderyn was walking to school when she tripped over, and a man in a black jacket helped her up "Sir, I don't know what-" She was put to sleep, gagged, and put in a car. The man drove down the street "I have the guardian in the van. Where do I go now?" His voice was drifting in and out. "What? Take the lollipop out of her mouth? If you really want me-" He ripped it out of her mouth and ice shards flew to the windshield of the van. "GOD DAMN-" the car skidded over ice and crashed into a nearby lamp post. The man had died, but a bubble of ice encased Caderyn. A small pixie came out of the bubble as the bubble disappeared, and the pixie untied her gag "Uh-Uh, what are you? Where am I? I want to go home!" The small pixie explained, that Caderyn was a guardian. And that the pixie was made by Caderyn's sub-conscious! "I'm Ashur, your... More or less, companion" Ashur was dressed in a some what, dress. Ashur then helped Caderyn out of the car. "You need to go. There are many who are guardians, but wish to destroy the world with their powers. Stop them, and I'll be along side with you." Ashur disappeared into Caderyn's head. So, at that. Caderyn ran home and packed a lot of food.
Appearance:
Personality: She was a playful girl when she was young, and she still is. Whenever she's with someone she's very witty and comedic. But when she's around an enemy..Stand back, frostbite's gonna get a whole new meaning.
Anything else: Stella is the best little pixie that Caderyn's ever thought about making with her sub-conscious!

Jackattack4000
Click to reveal
Guardian Application:
Name: Luna Diefler
Power: It depends on her mood. If she's happy, she can use light and light up rooms. If she is angry or sad, she can use darkness and make rooms dark. Is it also okay if she can shoot balls of dark/light depending on her mood? (Basically she's dark/light)
Backstory: Luna was born into a rich family. Her family owns a chain of car making places so naturally her family would make a lot of money. When Luna was born, she didn't have the ability to talk. Nobody knew that she couldn't talk, they thought that she was slow at learning. It didn't occur to anybody that it was a serious problem.
Since Luna couldn't talk, her parents didn't give her much attention. The only time her parents would talk to her was at meal times. It wasn't much of a conversation since she couldn't reply. Her parents still sent her to school, but they practically knew nothing about her. Her parents knew nothing about any of their children. They were only focused on working.
As Luna got older, she started to notice strange things. Sometimes without warning, lights would go on or off without anybody controlling them. She thought it was just problems with the house, and didn't think about it to much. Though eventually it started to happen more frequently. She thought she might be going insane. She eventually figured out about her powers. The bad way.
It was an ordinary day eating dinner. She was very angry at her mother since she kept pestering her about not talking to her. She got so angry that she got up and somehow threw a ball at her. It hit her mother in the face, knocking her unconscious. Her father looked angrily at her and she ran away. She ran far away from her home. She didn't want these powers. She thought that they were a curse. She knew what she had to do. She had to become a guardian.
Appearance: Luna wears a green dress and has a necklace. This necklace has a dark gem in the middle. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She also has glasses, which helps her see.
Personality: Luna is basically a ticking emotion bomb. Since she can't talk, you'll never know what mood she is in. Though most of the time she is very gentle.
Anything else: Stella! is a word.

Kori
Click to reveal
Guardian Application
Name: A Jax. (Seriously, no one knows what the A means, save a few. )
Age: Unknown, but thought to be in mid Forties - Fifties.
Power: Due to the power of the Inferno Gauntlet, Jax is able shoot flames from the hand which the guantlet is on (Like Ironman. But only on one hand. Is this to overpowered?) He carries a frightening long Scottish Claymore for hand to hand combat, but another one of his powers is that he can read any rune, scroll, or book. Any sort of writing he immediately recognizes.
A Jax was born in a typical home. He worked with his father, a farmer, in his farm. Although he was worked hard, Jax didn't mind. He

His family lived near an archeology dig. Archeology digs at the time were just random people in groups digging holes, looking for treasure at places random maps pointed. But Jax loved this for some odd reason. He loved the work. Finally, though, the dig found what they were looking for, an ancient Indian vase, and the archeology team moved out. So Jax started his own “Archeology dig.” And dug more than hundred holes. But then he found it. An ancient map, pointing toward an ancient mountain called “Khazus Dorran.”

When Jax reached the tender age of seventeen, he set out on his adventure. It was a long and perilous journey, so he bought a sword, a supposedly Magical Claymore. The “Power” was that the Claymore would increase in size from the blade if the users honor increased. Jax found this rather disturbing since the claymore was incredibly small.

Never the less, he set out on the journey. A long and perilous journey it was, but Jax distracted himself by writing in his journal about all that would take place. Jax gradually found his claymore getting larger and larger, and he guessed it was from the acts that he would do, such as guarding someones sheep when wolves attacked, or standing up for a cripple. But finally the long journey ended when he reached the towering mountain, Khazus Dorran. He truthfully did not know how long it took to get up the giant mountain, but many days past before he got to the top. But when he reached the top, he only saw on thing, on a lone pillar. Around the pillar, inscribed in ancient rune, the words “Only a guardian may enter the house of Khazus.” He read it out loud, then read it again. Jax had never seen the ancient runes before, let alone read them. In his mind, he pondered on the thought that he could be a guardian, but dismissed it. So Jax did the only thing he could think of. He put the gauntlet on his hand.

Searing pain surrounded Jax as he rolled in agony. The gauntlet was attached to his skin, and armor was quickly appearing all over him. He didn't understand it. What was going on? Jax screamed, and then everything went black.

When he woke up, he saw everything through a mask. He was like a machine. A well oiled machine, though. He lifted up his hand which the gauntlet was on, and somehow willed it to do something. Then fire shoot out and sprayed everywhere, loosely controlled by Jax.

The next few years Jax spent time in the catacombs under Khazus Dorran, before coming out and surveying the world. He realized his fate. He was a guardian, and he had a duty now.....

thirty years later, Jax was made one of the generals for the war council, and a mission leader for the Guardians. His experience with younger guardians has led him to be snippy and rude to less experienced guardians, but if you can prove your worth something, he'll respect you as an equal
Appearance:

Personality: Jax has a problem of always wanting to do everything. An impatient person, not to mention stubborn, He has a habit of charging into battle, and masking his emotions behind a fiery iron mask. ( Literally )
Anything else: Stella is an interesting name in my opinion. Also, sorry for the incredibly bad backstory, I didn't even revise it.

tmplumber
Click to reveal

or

Guardian Application:
Name: Ka'zan
Power: The power to give anyone a disease depending on his mood.
Backstory (at least one paragraph long): When time began there was a certain emptiness in the universe and so it created a girl named life to fill the entire universe with people in its absence, and so she did, filling the entire world with people and animals.
But when time returned it noticed that life had abused her powers she had created so much life that children were suffering over lack of food and water, but the big problem was that they would suffer forever as their life could not end. And so it came to pass that time created plague, he was more powerful than life and so was taught to use his power wisely and to only destroy the sinful.
After time the world began normal again and so time left plague and life to their own doings. After a while Life and Plague began to argue. Life believed that people should be free to live their own lives, where Plague on the other hand believed that people should live by a strict set of rules and so it came to pass that they split up in a war that still goes on today.
One day thought Plague went down onto the planet to see the people when eventually he came across a shrine, at the bottom though there was a name it said Ka'zan this made him feel interested in the lives of these people. And so from this day forth he referred himself as Ka'zan The God Of Plagues!!
Personality: He lives on a strict set of rules and so is very serious, he also looks down on those who enforce chaos and sin.
Anything else: I was going to call life Stella.
CuteMurphy
Level 59 : Grandmaster Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2013 5:47 pm
CuteMurphy
sorry, it was good while it lasted
06/02/2013 6:05 am
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Yep.
06/01/2013 10:38 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
This is dead.
06/01/2013 6:05 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
_Nemesi5_
I would join but I'm not good with backstories.
03/28/2013 4:46 pm
CuteMurphy
03/28/2013 3:44 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
me thinks this is dying ATM
03/25/2013 10:38 am
Deth_Glitch
Danka, for all we know the gaia was just him going insane
03/25/2013 11:22 am
CuteMurphy
yup
03/25/2013 9:34 am
Deth_Glitch
Guardian Application
Name: Damon Farrow
Power: Nature and Wind
Backstory: Damon never understood what was wrong with him. Thing just seemed to happen, trees sprouted out of the ground around him and things blew away when he was angry. People called him a demon, a freak... the usual. He was outcast. Slowly he grew up and realized that he was a freak but he was no Demon. He learned how to control his powers, largely through his emotions. He channeled his powers and became a master at them. He managed to control them and act normal, live a normal life for awhile. Then they came to him, messages in his sleep from the planet, from earth... from Gaia. She told him he needed to defend her and rule her. Protect her from others like him who would seek to do her harm, and to protect her from humans themselves. He began his war on man and attacked them with his powers. He was trying to save nature but he was killing humanity to do it. People thought he was evil and he knew he was the only good person existing.
Appearance:

Personality: He will not let anything stand in his way and rarely hesitates. He is a man of action. He is kind at heart but has lost most of his remorse to the past and so he appears quite evil.
Anything else: Not adding your special word. Any questions about Damon ask meh. I would advise that on any future RP's you make (and perhaps this one) working on the backstory and making it less of a explanation and more of a story.
03/25/2013 10:28 am
CuteMurphy
I'm not a big fan of Gaia thing but I guess it's fine...and to your anything else. You have to do at least something like it...but I guess you read the rules since you said you don't wanna do it so fine with that, and I'm planning on adding more thanks for the tip! So...
ACCEPTED
03/22/2013 2:14 pm
Level 49 : Master Pirate
SquishyZaUltra
CuteMurphyThat's perfectly fine!

Great! ^^ I'll start somewhere, don't worry. xD
03/22/2013 2:07 pm
CuteMurphy
SquishyZaUltra
CuteMurphy
SquishyZaUltraGuardian Application:

Power: She has the power of wind, which is easy to tell by her name. She has the ability of grass and plants and such as well. (Wind and Plants/Grass/whatever it's called.)
Backstory
Kazeko was always the one that people didn't want to be around. She was always alone at school and when she tried to communicate to people to make conversation they blew her off ignoring her. She still, persistently, tried to make friends and talk with people, but people still always ignored her. Her mother always tried to cheer her up about things, but it never worked. Kazeko then formed the question she always asked herself, and sometimes even others--"What is the point of life?"

She knew there was a reason that she was alone. She knew that there was a reason that no one liked her. She knew that everything happened for a reason. So since everything has a reason, she wondered what was the reason for life. Kazeko's determination for friends ended, and she put all of her determination to find the reason for life.

One day, Kazeko decided that she would leave home on a journey to find her answers. Before she left, her mother said, "Honey, I would like to tell you something. Please see me tonight, okay?" that morning. She agreed to see her tonight, but eventually, she forgot and left the house, never hearing what her mother had to say to her. If only she was told what her mother was going to say.

Kazeko was in the woods when she was tired, thirsty, and cold. There was no home to sleep in, no water to drink, and worst of all, no warmth. Everything got cold, she felt as if she was going to die, until she heard a voice. "Hey, you're cold, aren't you? Let me warm you up, let me feed you, and let me give you shelter. Team up with me, and I'll take care of you," the voice said. She looked around confused, but no one was there. She continued to search until she found a figure with a bird. "Won't you let me take care of you?" the voice asked. Kazeko, foolishly, accepted the offer, and the figure merged with Kazeko, splitting her soul in 2. It was then that she understood what her mother was going to tell her--that there was a ghost haunting the forest and it was looking for a friend...

Appearance:

((I would like to use this one, but if you will not let me, I can find a different one. Just thought it would fit her.))
Alter Ego:

Personality: Quiet usually, admires the sky, slightly shy and can be a really good friend. Can also be quite stubborn. Not afraid to argue or bite someone's head off and brave. Very strong and is good with determination unless she doesn't REALLY care about something.

Accepted. Is this replacing your old one?

If possible, yes. I COMPLETELY lost Kumo. xD

That's perfectly fine!
03/22/2013 2:05 pm
SquishyZaUltra
CuteMurphy

Backstory

She knew there was a reason that she was alone. She knew that there was a reason that no one liked her. She knew that everything happened for a reason. So since everything has a reason, she wondered what was the reason for life. Kazeko's determination for friends ended, and she put all of her determination to find the reason for life.

Appearance:

Alter Ego:

If possible, yes. I COMPLETELY lost Kumo. xD
03/22/2013 2:04 pm
CuteMurphy

Backstory

Appearance:

Alter Ego:

03/22/2013 1:59 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Guardian Application:

Backstory

She knew there was a reason that she was alone. She knew that there was a reason that everyone she ever tried didn't like her. She knew that everything happened for a reason. So since everything has a reason, she wondered what was the reason for life. Kazeko's determination for friends ended, and she put all of her determination to find the reason for life.

Appearance:

Alter Ego:

03/22/2013 1:56 pm
CuteMurphy
Oh ok! I am now accepting people in Kaeru's HQ btw
03/22/2013 1:53 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
I'm making another temporary evil app soonish, gotta finish another one I'm making. It has something to do with Ice and Saul. :I
03/22/2013 1:52 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Okay. ^^ Then I got an app coming in. >:3
03/22/2013 1:50 pm
CuteMurphy
Uh...sure
03/22/2013 1:49 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Hey, are people with alter egos acceptable?
03/22/2013 9:25 am
CuteMurphy
Supporter Application
Name: Kyoko Lucy Starime
Backstroy (at least one paragraph long!): Right before her father died her mother got pregnant with her. When she was born a few days later her mother disappeared. She was brought up with Lyla and Aunt Betty. When she was 9 Aunt Betty died. Lyla sold everything and raised Kyoko with the money she got from her swimming tournaments. When she was 12 Lyla went to the Guardian HQ to stop Kaeru and there Kyoko lived. Bringing joy to the rest.
Appearance:
Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, and smart. But when she gets angry, it's on!
03/20/2013 5:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Night Visions
EpicGirl is making a blog about it, but I have to say how it's mostly one-liners, and I don't mean to make Cute mad or anyone else most apps seem effortless and in my opinion something you make in like seven minutes.
03/20/2013 5:27 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
Oh do tell Night!
03/20/2013 5:25 pm
Night Visions
You know what angers me about these kind of RPs?
03/20/2013 5:21 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
I finally quit procrastinating and made my stinking app

Guardian Application
Name: Daniel Kane
Power:Electricity. He isnt able to blitz people with 1000 lightning bolts or anything like that. But he can shoot an occasional bolt if he has enough juice. But he has to have enough energy and rest. He also has a sort of magnet staff that I will explain in the backstory. Is pretty good with melee combat. The electricty in his body hightens his reflexes a bit.
He was raised by his father Ryan Kane, Daniel loved his father. His father's job was as a Scientist. This heavily influenced Daniel to study science whenever he could. He was always interested in magnetism and electricity. By his Senior year in highschool. Daniel was an honors student in science. He discovered his abilitys while he was in chemistry. While he was mixing a concoction his hand sparked and the next thing he knew he was bathed in chemicals and a few shards of glass. Intrigued by this. Daniel grabbed a two foot long pole, Some copper wire, And some duck tape. From his homes garage and created what would be an electromagnet if it was to recieve an electrical charge. He then proceeded to place metal knicknacks on the table and found that when he picked up the pole it turned into a magnet. Through the next few years Daniel did extensive research on his new found abilitys. He eventually found out that he was what some people called a " Guardian ". A few days after Daniel's 19th birthday. He heard news that changed his life. His father had been mugged and murdered. From that day Daniel knew what side he would fight for. Good
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Daniel is a lot of things. He is a scientist, Always trying to figure out how something works. He is an Artist, Drawing sketches of his friends and ideas for inventions. He loves to read a good book.
Anything else: Stella spelled backwards is alletS. And also let me know if this backstory is too short because I can add some more to it.
03/20/2013 9:06 pm
CuteMurphy
Accepted
03/18/2013 7:28 pm
CuteMurphy
KoriGuardian Application
Age: Unknown, but thought to be in mid twenties – fifties.
Power: Due to the power of the Inferno Gauntlet, Jax is able shoot flames from the hand which the guantlet is on (Like Ironman. But only on one hand. Is this to overpowered?) He carries a frightening long Scottish Claymore for hand to hand combat, but another one of his powers is that he can read any rune, scroll, or book. Any sort of writing he immediately recognizes.
Click to reveal
A Jax was born in a typical home. He worked with his father, a farmer, in his farm. Although he was worked hard, Jax didn't mind. He

His family lived near an archeology dig. Archeology digs at the time were just random people in groups digging holes, looking for treasure at places random maps pointed. But Jax loved this for some odd reason. He loved the work. Finally, though, the dig found what they were looking for, an ancient Indian vase, and the archeology team moved out. So Jax started his own “Archeology dig.” And dug more than hundred holes. But then he found it. An ancient map, pointing toward an ancient mountain called “Khazus Dorran.”

When Jax reached the tender age of seventeen, he set out on his adventure. It was a long and perilous journey, so he bought a sword, a supposedly Magical Claymore. The “Power” was that the Claymore would increase in size from the blade if the users honor increased. Jax found this rather disturbing since the claymore was incredibly small.

Never the less, he set out on the journey. A long and perilous journey it was, but Jax distracted himself by writing in his journal about all that would take place. Jax gradually found his claymore getting larger and larger, and he guessed it was from the acts that he would do, such as guarding someones sheep when wolves attacked, or standing up for a cripple. But finally the long journey ended when he reached the towering mountain, Khazus Dorran. He truthfully did not know how long it took to get up the giant mountain, but many days past before he got to the top. But when he reached the top, he only saw on thing, on a lone pillar. Around the pillar, inscribed in ancient rune, the words “Only a guardian may enter the house of Khazus.” He read it out loud, then read it again. Jax had never seen the ancient runes before, let alone read them. In his mind, he pondered on the thought that he could be a guardian, but dismissed it. So Jax did the only thing he could think of. He put the gauntlet on his hand.

Searing pain surrounded Jax as he rolled in agony. The gauntlet was attached to his skin, and armor was quickly appearing all over him. He didn't understand it. What was going on? Jax screamed, and then everything went black.

When he woke up, he saw everything through a mask. He was like a machine. A well oiled machine, though. He lifted up his hand which the gauntlet was on, and somehow willed it to do something. Then fire shoot out and sprayed everywhere, loosely controlled by Jax.

The next few years Jax spent time in the catacombs under Khazus Dorran, before coming out and surveying the world. He realized his fate. He was a guardian, and he had a duty now.....

Appearance:
Click to reveal
Those who have no honor shall feel my wrath.

Personality: Jax has a problem of always wanting to everything. An impatient person, not to mention stubborn, He has a habit of charging into battle, and masking his emotions behind a fiery iron mask. ( Literally )
Anything else: Stella is an interesting name in my opinion. Also, sorry for the incredibly bad backstory, I didn't even revise it.

Accepted! I like it. Sorry I didn't get to it sooner though
03/18/2013 7:25 pm
CuteMurphy
Oh, sorry Kori!~
03/18/2013 4:56 pm
Korigon
I don't want to sound impatient, Murphy, but it seems you might have missed my app. Its on Page five so you might have missed it.
03/17/2013 1:29 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
I'll be applying soon, most likely. Just gotta try and draw my appearance...
03/17/2013 1:05 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
Im guessing im accepted so ill start to rp
03/17/2013 11:53 am
Korigon
Guardian Application
Age: Unknown, but thought to be in mid Forties - Fifties.
Click to reveal

thirty years later, Jax was made one of the generals for the war council, and a mission leader for the Guardians. His experience with younger guardians has led him to be snippy and rude to less experienced guardians, but if you can prove your worth something, he'll respect you as an equal.

Appearance:
Click to reveal
Those who have no honor shall feel my wrath.

Personality: Jax has a problem of always wanting to do everything. An impatient person, not to mention stubborn, He has a habit of charging into battle, and masking his emotions behind a fiery iron mask. ( Literally )
03/17/2013 11:43 am
CuteMurphy
Oh, ok
03/17/2013 11:01 am
tmplumber
Don't worry he can only give them to people who commit a sin

EG: murder of an innocent
03/17/2013 9:03 am
CuteMurphy
[quote="tmplumber"][spoiler][quote="tmplumber"][img]i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/vendettachrncls/anime/Hellsing/PaladinFatherAndersonOfthe13thEscar.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Or [spoiler][img]i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/BlackWingsShinigami/Anime/Anime%20Males/BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[i][u] " So you want to sin? "[/u][/i]
Guardian Application:
Backstory (at least one paragraph long): When time began there was a certain emptiness in the universe and so it created a girl named life to fill the entire universe with people in its absence, and so she did, filling the entire world with people and animals.
But when time returned it noticed that life had abused her powers she had created so much life that children were suffering over lack of food and water, but the big problem was that they would suffer forever as their life could not end. And so it came to pass that time created plague, he was more powerful than life and so was taught to use his power wisely and to only destroy the sinful.
After time the world began normal again and so time left plague and life to their own doings. After a while Life and Plague began to argue. Life believed that people should be free to live their own lives, where Plague on the other hand believed that people should live by a strict set of rules and so it came to pass that they split up in a war that still goes on today.
One day thought Plague went down onto the planet to see the people when eventually he came across a shrine, at the bottom though there was a name it said Ka'zan this made him feel interested in the lives of these people. And so from this day forth he referred himself as Ka'zan The God Of Plagues!!
Personality: He lives on a strict set of rules and so is very serious, he also looks down on those who enforce chaos and sin.
Anything else: I was going to call life Stella.[/quote]

I changed it from death to plague I hope that isn't as overpowered...[/quote]

Um....hrm...I still don't like the idea of giving people diseases....can't you do something like has dark magic? or...idk...but, if he gets mad at the team I don't want everyone to have a disease
03/17/2013 1:35 am
SquishyZaUltra
Night Visions
CuteMurphy
tmplumber
You have sinned, now tell me... why should I let you live?
Guardian Application:
Power: The power to decide if the sinful should die or not (( This wont be abused ))
But when time returned it noticed that life had abused her powers she had created so much life that children were suffering over lack of food and water, but the big problem was that they would suffer forever as their life could not end. And so it came to pass that time created Death, he was more powerful than life and so was taught to use his power wisely and to only destroy the sinful.
After time the world began normal again and so time left death and life to their own doings. After a while Life and Death began to argue. Life believed that people should be free to live their own lives, where Death on the other hand believed that people should live by a strict set of rules and so it came to pass that they split up in a war that still goes on today.
One day thought Death went down onto the planet to see the people when eventually he came across a shrine, at the bottom though there was a name it said Ka'zan this made him feel interested in the lives of these people. And so from this day forth he referred himself as Ka'zan The Guardian Of Sin!

Uh....declined because you are suppose to put the appearance in the appearance thing, and..the power is a little too powerful..

Didn't you know? That's how a lot of RPers do their appearance.

I confirm this, it's a true fact. I'd know because I own 4 RPs. =3
03/16/2013 11:15 pm
Night Visions
CuteMurphy
tmplumber
Guardian Application:
Power: The power to decide if the sinful should die or not (( This wont be abused ))
But when time returned it noticed that life had abused her powers she had created so much life that children were suffering over lack of food and water, but the big problem was that they would suffer forever as their life could not end. And so it came to pass that time created Death, he was more powerful than life and so was taught to use his power wisely and to only destroy the sinful.
After time the world began normal again and so time left death and life to their own doings. After a while Life and Death began to argue. Life believed that people should be free to live their own lives, where Death on the other hand believed that people should live by a strict set of rules and so it came to pass that they split up in a war that still goes on today.
One day thought Death went down onto the planet to see the people when eventually he came across a shrine, at the bottom though there was a name it said Ka'zan this made him feel interested in the lives of these people. And so from this day forth he referred himself as Ka'zan The Guardian Of Sin!

Uh....declined because you are suppose to put the appearance in the appearance thing, and..the power is a little too powerful..

Didn't you know? That's how a lot of RPers do their appearance.
03/16/2013 8:51 pm
tmplumber
[spoiler][quote="tmplumber"][img]i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/vendettachrncls/anime/Hellsing/PaladinFatherAndersonOfthe13thEscar.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Or [spoiler][img]i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/BlackWingsShinigami/Anime/Anime%20Males/BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[i][u] " So you want to sin? "[/u][/i]
Guardian Application:
Anything else: I was going to call life Stella.[/quote]

I changed it from death to plague I hope that isn't as overpowered...
03/16/2013 8:46 pm
CuteMurphy
tmplumber
CuteMurphy
tmplumber
Guardian Application:

The first reason is ridiculous and for the second one, ill change the app a little bit because I have a way to make it less overpowered...

LOl, ok...I guess that doesn't matter, and ok!
03/16/2013 8:43 pm
tmplumber
CuteMurphy
tmplumber
Guardian Application:

The first reason is ridiculous and for the second one, ill change the app a little bit because I have a way to make it less overpowered...
03/16/2013 8:41 pm
CuteMurphy
tmplumber
Guardian Application:

03/16/2013 8:28 pm
tmplumber
Sorry about that I needed a base to work on... also I will change the picture if it doesn't fit the theme...
03/16/2013 8:03 pm
CuteMurphy
03/16/2013 7:50 pm
tmplumber

" So you want to sin? "
Guardian Application:
03/16/2013 6:22 pm
Night Visions
My opinion on the IC One-liners and little effort.
03/15/2013 5:45 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Guardian Application:
Name: Luna Diefler
Power: It depends on her mood. If she's happy, she can use light and light up rooms. If she is angry or sad, she can use darkness and make rooms dark. Is it also okay if she can shoot balls of dark/light depending on her mood? (Basically she's dark/light)
Backstory: Luna was born into a rich family. Her family owns a chain of car making places so naturally her family would make a lot of money. When Luna was born, she didn't have the ability to talk. Nobody knew that she couldn't talk, they thought that she was slow at learning. It didn't occur to anybody that it was a serious problem.
Since Luna couldn't talk, her parents didn't give her much attention. The only time her parents would talk to her was at meal times. It wasn't much of a conversation since she couldn't reply. Her parents still sent her to school, but they practically knew nothing about her. Her parents knew nothing about any of their children. They were only focused on working.
As Luna got older, she started to notice strange things. Sometimes without warning, lights would go on or off without anybody controlling them. She thought it was just problems with the house, and didn't think about it to much. Though eventually it started to happen more frequently. She thought she might be going insane. She eventually figured out about her powers. The bad way.
It was an ordinary day eating dinner. She was very angry at her mother since she kept pestering her about not talking to her. She got so angry that she got up and somehow threw a ball at her. It hit her mother in the face, knocking her unconscious. Her father looked angrily at her and she ran away. She ran far away from her home. She didn't want these powers. She thought that they were a curse. She knew what she had to do. She had to become a guardian.
Appearance: Luna wears a green dress and has a necklace. This necklace has a dark gem in the middle. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She also has glasses, which helps her see.
Personality: Luna is basically a ticking emotion bomb. Since she can't talk, you'll never know what mood she is in. Though most of the time she is very gentle.
Anything else: Stella! is a word.
03/16/2013 6:19 pm
CuteMurphy
Accepted!
03/15/2013 12:50 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Much better Cutie-Chan, on to the IC.
03/15/2013 12:50 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000