THE REVOLUTION IS HERE!! AND WE NEED A MILITARY!!! (STAFF)

xTCxMasterMind's Avatar xTCxMasterMind10/19/14 11:49 am
1 emeralds 262 5
10/23/2014 1:54 pm
xTCxMasterMind's Avatar xTCxMasterMind
ODA Revolution

Welcome to the revolution, ODA has spent years developing a server that boggles the mind and captivates your soul. We have an amazing team that I have put together over my many years of playing. This team includes devs, graphic artists, a few really great builders and the toughest staff you have ever seen. On ODA we believe that you need to earn your rank so as staff you start on the bottom and work your way up this ensures you are the absolute best staff you can be.

What we Need

The only issue we are having is that we need more staff to help build the server, yes that's right the staff is in charge of building cities houses etc. this does raise a few issues such as "oh i can't build" or "I don't like to build" well those types of people we can't have. We do offer "lessons" in building and whatnot but you have to be able to learn on your own too. So if you think you can handle this and want to be part of a server that will become successful then register on our website and apply on the forums. http://www.odarevolution.enjin.com/

About ODA Revolution

If i haven't exactly captured your interest yet which i don't believe i have, let me just tell you a little bit about ODA Revolution. We are a Zombie apocalypse survival server with soon to be the most realistic zombie spawning matrix you could ever imagine. Zombies can horde within the hundreds and have different mutations allotting for the ability to slaughter you in so many ways. We have massive cities and unlike most servers we NEVER stop expanding EVER! New worlds are always being developed, upgrades are always being made, but we make sure our players are heard and are listened to when they have an idea. This server rests on the basis that if the players aren't happy the server isn't and can't be successful.

As i said before if you think you can arise to the occasion and become part of one of the best servers to hit minecraft in a long time ten join our website and submit and application in the forums. By the way we do need more plugin developers so you can apply for that to in the same way! Once again the website is http://www.odarevolution.enjin.com and I hope to see your post soon!
xTCxMasterMind
Level 27 : Expert Network