~~~ The Void Network ~~~

TylerV's Avatar TylerV3/6/14 5:11 pm
9/15/2014 4:01 am
DaKidPlayz's Avatar DaKidPlayz
Hello.

I am Tyler, the Manager/Co-Owner of The Void Network. We are a network of Minecraft servers that are all currently in development.

We are recruiting some helpers. They have a little less permissions than a moderator. The ranks are not set up full yet, but you will get your prefix. We are looking for at least 3 more. We currently have:

Helpers: 1
Moderator: 2
Senior-Mod: 1
Administrator: 2
Senior-Administrator: 2
Manager: 1 (Myself)
Founder: 1

Please fill out the following application, using effort, care, maturity and honesty, and I will decide if you have been accepted. I will reply to your application, along with PM you.

Your application needs effort put into it. We want people that look like they care about this position.

Click to reveal
Application Format:
Name:
IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
What would you do if someone was spamming chat?:
How active can you be?
Anything else to let us know?:

Thanks,
Tyler
Manager | The Void Network
[In Development]
TylerV
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/15/2014 4:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DaKidPlayz
Name: Jake
IGN: netsick
Experiences:I've been a mod on a couple of servers and admin on a few I've owned my own server once until it crashed
How long have you played Minecraft?:I've been playing its since 1.3 so 3 years
What would you do if someone was spamming chat?: First I would give them a warning and second a mute for 30 -60 mins and if he does it again it would be a ban .
How active can you be? I could be on the server for 4 hours- 5 hours a day
Anything else to let us know?: I do record and live stream so if you want me to make a trailer I will make the vid. I am very mature on servers. I can speak languages like China American England and Europe. I am very good at plugins and perms and coding and building.
Contact Me DaKidPlayz@gmail.com
Rank im applying for Mod Or Admin
09/15/2014 3:39 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ciscoair
Is it possible to see your network and or at least one server. Applying blindly just feels weird.
09/15/2014 2:31 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
datmoedoe
Anyone know what happened to this server? Is it online? I would love to have a look at it.
09/15/2014 2:30 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
Rainy_Day
No need to be such a dick about everything.
09/15/2014 2:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Michael861340
03/07/2014 2:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
F3ARFIGHTER
Hey My IG is xXchazoXx and im looking for server work.

I can do rpg, factions, mini games, prison, kitpvp and allot more!!
im good a buidling, Coding, And idears to help the server.
*But i am the best at factions
I have worked on many servers before and they are now averaging 20+ players constantly on per day.
I even have a hole code for a faction server of kits for essentails and all donater perks!!
*How can you contact me?
Skype; mr.cat5595
planetMinecaft: Just message me

- Do you want a sucsessfull server? Im the man for the job
03/17/2014 7:41 pm
TylerV
1. You have terrible grammar.
2. You having pre-defined kits for essentials isn't code, I can code.
3. 20 players per day is not a lot at all.
03/06/2014 7:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Miner
cfdt123
Name:Daniel Ramirez
IGN:Daniel8473
Experiences:I have worked in a large selection of minecraft servers from Factions,Pvp,Hub's, to Role playing servers.

How long have you played Minecraft?:3 years started in summer of 2012.
What would you do if someone was spamming chat?:If a player was spamming the chat i would warn them to stop or i will just /mute them for a limited amount of time if they continue after that i will /ban them especially if they are promoting a different server.

How active can you be?I am mostly on minecraft in the afternoon's on weekdays on weekends im on most of the time.

Anything else to let us know?:I am against griefing i take griefing to a serious level and it should not be accepted (And by griefing i mean hackers destorying the server).Well besides that i am a Responsible,Loyal,Trustworthy, and overall a fun person to hang around with. I also like to joke around from time to time to have some laughs with the Group.I can aslo offer many ideas to help out the server i have a creative mind in building and i mix many blocks together till i find an awesome mix.I am also very good at looking out for hackers i have delt with them many times in the past and its sort of easy for me to spot them now haha.Well i hope you guys take me under consideration to be a part of The Void Network, Thanks for reading.

p.s. Heres my skype incase you need to further contact me( daniel.ramirez8473) Thanks again.
03/06/2014 6:35 pm
Kaskan77
Name: Kaskan

Age: I am very mature for my age and I can be a great deal of assist: age 13

Ign: None ( I am never in need of the use of IGN)

Experiences: Many, I am the owner, co-owner, Moderator, Admin, and manager of multiple private-or small, less active-severs. I am highly educated in the creation of mine craft blueprints, Structures, and eye-appealing details. I feel I would have a great deal of assistance in any creation or detail support on anything requested.

How long have you played Minecraft?: About Mid-june will be 3 years for me. So I am a veteran and I have vast knowledge of mine craft

What would you do if someone was spamming the chat?: I will mute them for at the least 10 minutes or at any desired length, and if they continue after I un-mute them, I will kick them, and if all else fails, ban for multiple day(s). If said person uses inappropriate language, and is warned several times (3 at most), I will ban them or have an upper class moderator speak with them.

How active can you be?: With school work, I can be as active as possible after seventeen -hundred hours.

Anything else to let us know?: Yes, I am VERY strict and I will make sure everyone is obeying this servers rules. I will bend-over-backwards to meet any requirement this server requests.
03/06/2014 6:49 pm
TylerV
I'm sorry, you are not what we are looking for. Also, IGN means In game name. Lol..

Denied.
03/06/2014 6:33 pm
xBarcodeHD
Name: Alex
IGN: lbpalexcool
Experiences: I have been staff on countless numbers of servers, but the two main ones I was staff on was BlizzCraft (Had around 10-20 people on at any given time, and I was Moderator), and BeastlyCraft (Had around 10-15 people on a any given time, and I was Admin.) Besides those, I can't remember of any I was on at the moment, but I was Admin at least 2 other times.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have played since around April 2011, so almost 2 years.
What would you do if someone was spamming chat?: If someone was spamming chat, I would first warn, them to stop. If they continue, I would mute/kick them. If that happened a third time, I would mute/kick/tempban/ban, only tempbanning/banning with approval from a higher rank than me.
How active can you be? I can be on for a good amount of time. Weekdays I have usually be on for 1-4 hours, depending on if I have homework or not. On weekends, I can be on for 3-6 hours! (Sometimes I'm out with friends)
Anything else to let us know?: Please do not decline because of age. I am very nice, respectful, responsible, and loyal. I'm also fun! Although I'm serious when it comes to watching a server, etc, I can be fun as well! I love to have fun on Minecraft!
Hopefully this application has persuaded you to wanting me in the Void! Thanks for reading! ~Alex
03/06/2014 6:52 pm
TylerV
Add me on skype so we can talk more.

tylerthecreeper1 is my skype.
03/06/2014 6:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
mrvanhalen93
Oops lol I am 16
03/06/2014 6:19 pm
TylerV
Thanks. Your application is under consideration with the other staff.
03/06/2014 6:53 pm
TylerV
Add me on skype so we can talk more.

tylerthecreeper1 is my skype.
03/06/2014 6:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
mrvanhalen93
Name:Devin

IGN: dmb32693

Age: Pretty mature for my age I can be funny if I want to but I can take it all seriously if you need me to. I'd prob rate it honestly 8.5/10 most of the time

Experiences: Yes I have been a staff member on other servers I even owned some in the past. I have just gotten really bored of Minecraft and those servers always got deleted or whatever really. So I just quit them and got bored it's been 2 years since I played but I feel like getting back into it. I also promise to start playing more you guys would be the first server in awhile so let me know. I am also guard on savage prison just look it up.

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 2009 Or before the hunger bar came out.

What would you do if someone was spamming chat?: I'd mute them for awhile then a kick and then a ban if they continue to do so.

How active can you be? I can be on pretty active as much as you need me to really.

Anything else to let us know?: I think I deserve it cause well even tho I have not played in a very long time I am good at a lot of stuff I am okay at building but I can pretty much watch the server pretty good I am a pretty observant person I am pretty mature for my age if it comes to it. But please let me know I can't really say much cause it's been a long time but I think I standout a little more then others cause of my maturity level. My watching over servers and helping others. I have one a lot in the past with servers but I just left cause I got sick overall of Minecraft but now I am back into it. But if you guys also accept other stuff like from other games I do own a level 25 guild on a game called World of Warcraft. I have owned servers in the past but since my parents switched providers my port forwarding won't work. I also have knowledge of some plugins from what I remember like Factions, Essentials, and a couple of others. Owning a level 25 guild that is active is like a Minecraft server so yeah it's good if that counts. Thanks for reading but I think I would be good hope you pick me and have a good day!

I can bring Maturity and being helpful to make sure it is a safe server and enjoyable for other players,
03/06/2014 6:13 pm
TylerV
Can you correctly answer the age portion? I asked for your age, not your maturity level.
03/06/2014 6:08 pm
LittleFow101
Then you should post this in the MAIN Post
03/06/2014 6:15 pm
TylerV
I mean, common sense, if you were applying for a job you wouldn't make a shit application. Any application for anything should have effort put into it by the applicator to their full extent. At least make it look like you care about the position.
03/06/2014 5:46 pm
LittleFow101
Application Format:
Name: Tom
IGN: cows_451
Experiences: Co-CEO of DeeFrosted.net - MC Servers, Legacy-Craft Admin, Owner of some servers, and Dev on TeamLeptune - We have Worked with the Hive
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 years
What would you do if someone was spamming chat?: Warning and Mute
How active can you be? as active as I can
Anything else to let us know?: Nope
03/06/2014 6:01 pm
TylerV
Sorry, your app has little effort put into it. We are looking for responsible people that really want this position. People that care to make a decent application.

Denied.
03/06/2014 5:18 pm
TylerV
Supercarrot63Name: Andy/Supercarrot63
Experiences: I recently resigned from being an admin on a popular 24/7 server.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Nearly 3 years now.
What would you do if someone was spamming chat?: If any of the spam contained inappropriate or sexual comments, I would mute with a warning and ban if continued. If it contained an advertisement for another server, immediate ban. If it was just normal spam, I would mute twice before a temporary ban or whatever specified.
How active can you be?: Very much so, in the afternoons in EST times, few hours every day easily.
Anything else to let us know?: I'm not like the rest. People these days just want a rank, and I just want to help make servers better, and make the owner's lives easier because being the former owner of a server, I know how hard it gets when you're the only one doing any of the work while your staff don't do their jobs, which is what I want to prevent.

I'm sorry, but you seem to not have put much effort into your application.

Denied.
03/06/2014 5:15 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Supercarrot63
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome