The Zodiac Network | Sponsored Servers | Looking for Staff |

StikLover2's Avatar StikLover210/4/14 5:37 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 18
10/22/2014 6:33 pm
StikLover2's Avatar StikLover2
The Zodiac Network Recruitment and Follower Thread

Hey all! This is StikLover2 reporting in! Today, we are proud to announce the Zodiac Network to the community! This network is going to be a whole lot of rootin' tootin' fun for you all! A while ago, I started with a dream! This dream was a network just for the community! Oftentimes, I see too many networks in it for profit or other reasons, and I think to myself, just what is going on? As a fellow member of our minecraft community, I wanted someplace where the community could enjoy themselves! And so The Zodiac Network was born! We made this network FOR THE COMMUNITY! We are dedicated to you guys, for your fun and enjoyment! We are into this to make you guys happy, and to have a drama free, fun environment for everyone!

Planned for Launch:

Minigames: These minigames will be available on launch day! We are starting out with them!

Amphibious Invasion

- Imagine..... A Chain of Islands... In the world's largest sea!
- 3 rival fleets descend upon them... Like a hawk on prey..
- Fight! Gain glory for your side! You must gain control of the various islands dotted around the Minean Sea!
- Choose your ship! Class! Duke it out to gain control of the islands for victory!

Siege of Starvation

-You are desperate.... It's been days since you have eaten!
-You and your fellow teammates are trapped inside your fortress walls, surrounded by rival armies!
-Your objective: Destroy the rival armies.... without ever leaving your walls.... --Countless weapons at your disposal!
-Here's the catch.... Kill them all before we die of hunger! Good luck solider!

Sky Shooter

-You gasp for breath, trying to reach your prize!
-Race your enemies to your goal, high in the sky!
-Stack blocks up to reach your target! Hinder your rivals!
-Here's the catch.... Obstacles will be in your way! Don't forget to catch these powerups!

Ship Wars

-Your crew is drifting aimlessly in the ocean.... Looking and waiting....
-Wait, do you see that? An enemy ship on the horizon! Lock and load boys!
-Destroy the enemy ship, or kill the opposition!
-Fire the cannons boys!

Future Servers:

Pixelmon Champions (More information to come soon)

Transformers: Conquest Rising (More information to come soon)

(Reserved, post your suggestions for additional future servers!)

Network Goals

-Become the number one network for the community!
-Create custom, and new unique gamemodes for everyone to enjoy!
-Create a great support system for others!
-Provide a fun, safe place for the community!
-Introduce revolutionary concepts to the world of Minecraft!
-Provide a place for everyone to enjoy playing games!

Welcome our Sponsor!

Miners Planet

www.minersplanet.com/

Thank them for graciously providing us the amounts of servers we need anytime we wish! Come over and look at their great deals!

Here are some pictures of our very lovely spawn!

Now, for the staff! We are looking for staff to join our great network!

My network manager, Kris, will be reviewing your applications and forwarding them to me. Good luck! If you wish to contact him directly, email him at this address: 52c2400e@opayq.com

Application Template is below: Available positions are below the template.

Position:
Name:
Minecraft IGN and other aliases:
E-Mail:
What can you do to help our network?
Why do you want this position?
Do you have any past experiences in the position you are applying for?

Please don't let the template make you feel limited, we'd love for you to add your own extra bits on the end! Especially if you're a builder, we'd love to see your portfolio or youtube channel!

Available Staff Positions:

Network Advocate: Will handle publicity for the network, and help spread the word out.

Developer: Will help us code what is necessary for the network.

Artists and Graphic Designers: Pretty self-explanatory, helps us create great banners and other things for our network!

Web designers: Needed to help us develop a great site! (Javascript proficiency needed)

Builder: Will build structures and many wonderful things for our network!

My Contact Information:

IGN: StikLover2

Email: Leader43@outlook.com

About myself: My real name is Joshua Smithley, and I have a passion for aviation and electronics! Ever since I was a boy, I have always loved aviation! I currently fly radio control airplanes. (They are harder than it looks, trust me ;D) Several years ago, a friend introduced me to minecraft. I have been hooked on it since then! I used to have a small server of my own, but decided to bump up to this network, for reasons I have listed above . I hope to see you all on the network!

Good luck guys! And I hope you all support us! Follow and watch this thread!
StikLover2
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2014 6:33 pm
StikLover2
Answered to both, STILL LOOKING! We are in DESPERATE need of builders!
10/09/2014 1:17 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Waffles3253
Position: Dev
Name: Jarod Bartlett
Minecraft IGN and other aliases: tutito269, Waffles234, supert107
E-Mail: supert234@gmail.com
What can you do to help our network?: Even though I am applying for Dev, I can help spread the word out to other users and help the community grow. I am also very experienced at configuring plugins.

Why do you want this position?: I have been bored lately and my previous attempts to make a successful server have failed so I am looking to start out new as a staff member on a brand new server!

Do you have any past experiences in the position you are applying for?: Yes, I have owned 2 servers before, both where I was Head Dev. They are both down and out now, but they did pretty good in the time they were around.

I truly do hope you consider me for a staff position on your server!
10/08/2014 9:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gluttz
Position: Builder
Name: Jay
Minecraft IGN and other aliases: Gluttz
What can you do to help our network? Build whatever you need.
Why do you want this position? I like to build
Do you have any past experiences in the position you are applying for? Yes I have built in Minecraft before. Here take a looksy
http://gluttz.imgur.com/all/
10/08/2014 7:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hellsslayer123
Position: Moderator.
Name: Hawkins
Minecraft IGN and other aliases: Hellsslayer123
E-Mail: hawkinsdobraska@gmail.com or hawkiscoledobraska@gmail.com
What can you do to help our network? I'd help the members, With anything that I know, I'll be on all the time and making this server a great environment for the members, I'm also very fun and I don't get angry very often.
Why do you want this position? I've been staff members in a lot of servers for awhile now, I am just in need to use my free time helping new players to go far and get experienced into the games.
Do you have any past experiences in the position you are applying for? Yes, I used to be a staff member of some medium sized servers, But they are not running anymore.
10/08/2014 6:38 pm
StikLover2
Still looking!
10/06/2014 3:23 pm
StikLover2
FunnyBunny has been accepted after build testing! Welcome!
10/05/2014 8:30 pm
StikLover2
Small glimpse of a house

Amphibious Invasion is progressing nicely!
10/05/2014 2:20 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
TheMeltDown52
OK so my post has nothing to do with applying or my opinion for the server but it is more of a contribution. The following offer is pretty simple; it may sound like a request but is not intended that way. I would like to offer my Prison server to allow some small but substantial growth to this server upon its release. The prison I am offering is already fully configured and is hosted currently on DDoSDeflect's gameservers. We average anywhere from 15-30+ players a day. If you would like to contact me on skype here is my name: InsanityPrison14.
Thanks I hope to see a reply soon.
10/05/2014 4:33 pm
StikLover2
Added you!

This sounds quite interesting, discuss with me. If any servers want to join our network, just let me know!
10/05/2014 1:57 pm
StikLover2
-Zodiac is love, Zodiac is life!

New graphic banners are coming soon!
10/05/2014 10:27 am
StikLover2
Well, we got it from the Zodiac calendar, since it hasn't really been used. As for not joining server groups, you don't necessarily have to, we have individual servers that you can join, you don't have to be part of the mainstream network. We're not necessarily strict about that, we wish every server on our network to feel unique, they are only connected by a main hub for the convenience of players.
10/05/2014 10:15 am
Level 27 : Expert Pig
JosephD100
Seems really cool, but I don't join server groups,

I was curious about the name,
"Zodiac"
10/05/2014 12:28 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
_xXCodeBossXx_
Position: The highest avaliable

Name: Cody Commandeur

Minecraft IGN and other aliases: xXCodeBossXx (Code)

E-Mail: CodyCommandeur123@gmail.com

What can you do to help our network? I can help by making the community a more enjoyable environment for players via dealing with deliquesces such as hackers griefers and spammers and deal with them in an appropriate manner by handing down the right consequnce, Once this is complete i shall alert higher authorities. I have a extensive knowledge of plugins and i am fairly good at building and redstone.

Why do you want this position? I believe this position will suit me as the server i was previously staff on ran out of sufficient funding for player to payment ratio.

Do you have any past experiences in the position you are applying for? Moderater: Flintlock Factions and Admin: RazerCraft

P.S: Thanks for reviewing my application and i am looking forward to working with you

Yours Sincerely
~ Code
10/05/2014 12:11 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Position: Builder

Name: Luc

Minecraft IGN and other aliases: luccc3

E-Mail: lucdragonluc@gmail.com

What can you do to help our network? To help the network grow and prosper is my dream. I love the idea of this network and how excited you seem to be to open it. I would gladly dedicate my time and skills to make this network the best ever.

Why do you want this position? I have always attained builder rank on servers. The reason being, I love to create something out of nothing, and to make that creation look beautiful and amazing. My goal, if I were to be accepted, is to create flawless works of art that would act as places of battle or rest for the players of minecraft.

Do you have any past experiences in the position you are applying for? I am builder rank on WoK, and Crafter+ on TCS. I have also been builder on many other creative servers that closed down. Such as ABG, or the now private ArcaVex Build team server.
10/05/2014 10:08 am
StikLover2
Added you on skype
10/04/2014 11:56 pm
StikLover2
As A312 said, it could have been much better.

Denied. Try harder next time!
10/04/2014 5:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Loyally
Position anything
Name wilbur
Ign wilbur176
Age 14
Tell you on the server
Email snippetmag@gmail.com. (Friend gave it to me)
What can you do to help make people feal better and make them happy
Why do you want this position because I would like expirance and I like to help
Past expirance I was once a mod

Pm if I'm accepted and can I have a reason if I'm not accepted
10/04/2014 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xA312clan
This is seriously your application for a network.... sad sad sad
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com