!!!!!!!!!!!TheBlockingDead!!!!!!!!!!!NEED ACTORS (RolePlay)

KyrichPlayz's Avatar KyrichPlayz7/26/15 11:29 am
1 emeralds 466 9
1/6/2016 10:47 pm
bobbyboost100's Avatar bobbyboost100
Hi guys its me Kyrichplay's here and today I would like to have a load of actors for my new series coming up called TheBlockingDead,

I would like a mix gender so it will be much better

I would like everyone to have a high quality mic

I would like everyone to be 14+

I would like everyone to be a little experienced

There will be only one person under 14

So ye fill in this little form so I can see how you are, thnx

Mic quality:

Name:

IGN:

Past experience:

Little about your self:

KyrichPlayz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2016 10:47 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
bobbyboost100
Mic quality: I would like to think its 10/10. My group thinks my mic is great.

Name: Bobby

IGN: bobbyboost100

Past experience: Well I own an SMP group and Ive done story line series. It was removed though because a few episodes in, the host corrupted the world.

Little about your self: Well I'm simple guy with what I'd like to think is a good voice. I am the owner of Psychotic Cynics SMP and I enjoy story lines.

01/06/2016 10:12 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
AlphessSavage
-----
01/06/2016 9:45 pm
MC_Corgas
MicQuality:HeadPhones(BeatsSolo2)=Good
Name:Corgas
IGN:MC_Corgas
PastExp:Extra in SkyDoesMinecraft(BlockingDead)
LittleAboutYourself:I play hockey in AAA winch is the highest level(Goalie),I speak as fluid in french then english
TimeZone:Eastern
08/07/2015 3:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PieIsLife

Mic quality: Turtle Beach Earforce P11

Name: Iridessa

IGN: minecraft3160

Skype: Pie, I can (and will) change it so it is easier to find me, just msg me.

Past experience: I have role played on many different servers before and I have taken acting classes irl.

Little about your self: I am usually very energetic and and I always try to put a smile on everyone's faces, although I am not always extroverted, I do need a little time alone.

07/29/2015 11:16 pm
Furriest Feline MC

Mic quality: Turtle beach X12's

Name: Austin

IGN: FurriestFeline

Past experience: I have no experience with voice acting as of right now but I'm a quick learner so I should be able to catch on pretty quickly, I plan to take the very seriously

Little about your self: I am from Texas and currently live in Fort Riley, Kansas. I have multiple friends with YouTube channel and help them out with their channels a lot. I do have my own YouTube channel I just haven't posted anything yet.

07/26/2015 5:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
Sithonn

Mic quality: Good AT2020

Name: Prince or Matt

IGN:Sithonn

Past experience: Ive been in one Machinima before and I role played before and a lot and i can stay in character

Little about your self: I'm cool nice started youtube around 2 years ago and have been improving. I love to make people laugh smile and happy and i enjoy entertaining people. I write scripts and books

07/26/2015 3:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NovaBoxGames
Question: Is this going to be a machinima?
Or by roleplay do you mean something else?

Mic quality: Studio-Quality. $350 dollar Shure SM7B

Name: NovaBox (Can call me Nova)

IGN:NovaBox

Past experience: I've been in several youtube groups and i've been making Machinima since 2013, Editing, Voice acting, Body Acting. You name it, I've done it at least once.

Little about your self: I'm a nice guy, I've been on youtube for the better part of 3 years. Since then, I've developed my skills in commentary and gotten better equipment. Now I want to spread out to larger projects and see what happens.

07/26/2015 2:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ShadowFinder101
This project now has the full support of MineGalaxyTV
07/26/2015 1:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ShadowFinder101
Hello, I am ShadowFinder101 of MineGalaxyTV. Would you be interested in having your show on our network? You will be featured alongside multiple other videos minecraft-related, all while we help you get the resources and actors you need to produce your show!

You get the profit, we get the views! With multiple up-and-coming shows already being made, we are looking to expand by finding even more people, and we'd love to have you join our community! If you are interested in getting your show hosted on our channel/app, hit me up on skype (ragingwarlock) or PM me! Any questions? Still hit me up on skype or PM me!

(Like I'd said- come to us and we can try to supply you with the resources necessary to make your videos! This includes actors from our databases, voice actors, crew, professional editors, etc...)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome