TheFoundation Network needs you!

Zypher_'s Avatar Zypher_11/29/15 10:51 pm
1 emeralds 100 2
11/30/2015 1:34 am
Zypher_'s Avatar Zypher_
Hello, my name is Nathan and I have just bought this server off someone and now it is my turn to run. I am looking for dedicated experienced staff to help with this server. Someone who can get players on, someone who knows what they are ment to be doing.

If you are looking to apply these positions are what I need filled.

Co owner:
This person will help me run the server, they will have power to do everything I have power to do. This person will also help pay for the server.

Head administrator:
This person is just under us owners, they will be watching the server making sure there are no bugs, making sure the staff are not abusing. This person has permission to demote staff if they encounter them abusing.

Administrator:
These people are just under the head administrator, they watch the server, watch players as well as watching staff below them. They do not have permission to demote staff, they report it to a senior ranking staff member and they will deal with it

Moderator:
These people will be able to play the server while they watch the players for hacking ect. They will punish players with the various commands they have such as mute, kick, ban, tempban to players who broke the rules depending on the situation.

Helpers:
These people are the helpers, they help anyone who may need help. They answer questions to new players and provide people in with important information about the server.

If you are still interested in applying for this network please use the format below.

About yourself:
Previous experience:
Ever been banned? if so why?
What can you bring to the table?
Why should we accept you over the next?
What makes you different:
Are you prepared to undergo an interview through skype if you are accepted pass this point? (Note it will only be a chat not a call)

providing false information will end your application.
Good luck on your application!
Zypher_
Level 21 : Expert Ninja