(TIEREDMC) BRAND NEW UNIQUE NON PAY TO WIN SERVER NOW OPEN

ANABOLICS's Avatar ANABOLICS5/29/16 12:53 pm
1 emeralds 44

IP : TIEREDMC.COM

Welcome to tieredmc , we are a new server that is trying to accomplish something no factions server has ever accomplished , we are trying to create a server that is not pay to win and will not get boring over time , we are spending a lot of time and effort in to this new server to try and create an atomoshphere that has never been seen, as you can see in the banner on the top here are a few features we currently have , seen it all before !! ? let me list a few things we have to offer

Stacked Mobs - mobs will stack which makes grinding much easier and will cause less lag so people with not much fps can grind away easily

Get Paid To Mine - for people that prefer to mine than grind or farm we have setup a system which allows you to get paid for mining blocks smelting blocks and selling blocks so you can keep up with the economy

in the comments tell me what you think of our server and let me know on what you would like to see added , the server will be released very soon (1-2 days)

our online store >>>> store.tieredmc.com

Get Paid To Farm - if you're a farmer we have edited the times on which crops grow and where you can grow them to give you a custom farming experience , you will also be paid to farm crops

Voting System - Our vote crate offers all ranks at a low percentage but it is still possible to obtain , anything we sell on our online store is available in crates , all our keys / perks / ranks will be available in the vote crate which means people who are not capable of donating can still have a chance of winning a rank

Server Interface - Now this is where a lot of time and effort was spent , we have spent many hours making sure the server is player friendly , we arn't going over the top with custom plugins that noone knows how to use , we have kept things simple but added a few extras on , the chat looks nice everything you need is there ( we are taking suggestions , if you have any sugestions you want adding be sure to let us know )

Rewards For MIning - aswell as mining blocks you can also gain rewards for mining blocks , when you mine 10 blocks a notifcation and a broadcast will appear this tells you that you're starting to earn new perks , our main feature is chat colors , everyone likes to be different so by mining blocks you can earn new chat colors , new perks and eventually if you mine enough you get rewarded with a rank.

Drop parties - yay a drop party i won't win anything , you're wrong we are making our drop parties fair by not dropping kits like normal servers do , we have setup a system in which everyone will get the same amount of stuff nothing more nothing less

Daily Bonus - For staying on our server we offer daily bonuses rangin from money to keys , we like to give back to you for giving to us , what you give to us is loyalty and what we give back is rewards
ANABOLICS
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter