TNUK - Looking For Co-Owners - Tekkit Network

VisionStoxy's Avatar VisionStoxy10/26/14 5:29 am
10/26/2014 9:43 am
VisionStoxy's Avatar VisionStoxy
So Tekkit use to be the next big thing with fancy machinery. It use to be popular, what happened?

Here's why I'm here:

I use to play Tekkit and I loved it, playing with my friends, creating factories which would automate everything. The server we played on went down, along with 20% of all the other servers on Tekkit. I am here mainly to get people interested in Tekkit again. I'm wanting to create a Network, like Bukkit Hubs, but on Tekkit. This has been done before but on many servers I've been on, it's not worked too well. This is where you come in.

What can you do?

If you apply as Co-Owner, you will help me on this adventure to start up a Tekkit Network (TNUK). You will venture along side me, witnessing ups and downs of running servers. Down below you can apply to help me fulfill everyones wants by starting up this Tekkit Network.

About:

This newly-founded Network - Vision. Will be starting on Tekkit, working its way up to many servers, 5-10. Hosting many game-types including; Towny, Factions, PvP, Minagmes, and many more.
We know that Tekkit has changed a lot in the player count which is why we want to get it back up. Many servers out there are slowly losing their players and losing their servers. We don't want this to happen which is why we're here.

Job Description:

As Co-Owner you will help me set up and run the servers. You will not have to monitor them all. You will also be in charge of the servers when the Owner is not online. You will be in charge of; Promotions, Demotions, Staff and Staff treatment.
Promotions:
If you feel a staff member is doing amazingly, they can be promoted, after being put through the test [Coming soon]. To show you have read this, please quote Vision in the 'Other information' part of the application. You will firstly interview them asking why they should get promoted and also, what they can do. You may also wish to promote players to [Helper] if you feel they are worthy of becoming staff, they need to have stood out.
Demotions:
If you feel any staff member isn't doing their job, you may wish to speak to them, then demote them. This hopefully, won't happen a lot as we should trust our staff. You can also demoted players from their autorank. The only rank they may get demoted to is back to the first rank. This is due to their lack of respect and they have not followed rules.

Apply here:

Forename:
Surname:
IGN:
Skype (Required):
Experience in Tekkit:
Plugin management (1-10):
Building (1-10):
Why should you get this?
What makes you different?
Why do you want this?
Can you help pay for the server (Desired - Will not help your application):
About yourself:
Other Information:

Note: The application must be written in full standard English and in detail. Thank you.

Many Regards
VisionStoxy | Founder and CEO
Taylor Stocks
VisionStoxy
Level 1 : New Miner