[ ☠ DANGER ZONE ☠ ] [OOC / Application thread]

Korigon's Avatar Korigon5/3/13 1:33 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 84
5/7/2013 1:39 pm
NorthernGamR's Avatar NorthernGamR
☠ ☣ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ Fresh out of the oven☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☣ ☠

What really happened? It was all just a blur, the past. It all started when Victor Wilder created the Devastator Bombs. Although they were intended for keeping tinpot dictators at hold, the minute the blueprints for the Bombs were ready, stuff went extremely awry. It started when a streak team from North Korea raided the building and stole the blueprints. After a storm of threats to the United States, The USA revealed that they had also stolen the blueprints. North Korea retaliated by sending out the blueprints to its Allies, which sent their allies the blueprints to their allies, and eventually there was a large mass of enemies who all had bombs ready to be dropped on the US. That's when the USA, once again, revealed that they had copied the move, and all their allies held bombs also.

And that's when everything got out of hand. No one really knew who dropped the first bomb, but it was a domino effect. The USA was bombed, but not before bombing North Korea which then Bombed England whilst England bombed China. The effect was nearly every large nation capable of having an arsenal being devastated by massive bombs.

A brief history of the main nations.

[AMERICA]

America was the first to react. A huge wall was set up by the government, completely walling in Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Arkansas. No one really knew from where the materials came from, really. The Americans inside the Wall let people flood in for a week, then shut the gates and began shooting at all who came near. After a month of the shooting, the walled area was surrounded by corpses, but relatively safe. Farms started sprouting up, trees were grown, and it was like a friendly suburban block, save the fact that if you got near the block, they would not hesitate to kill you. The rest of America is primarily a wasteland with a mixture of bandits. The Pure are low in numbers here, and haven't been able to accomplish much.

[ENGLAND]

England's historic buildings weren't spared by the bombs, and now it primary lies in shambles. Unlike the America, England's government spent its time in a futile attempt to control the panic while bombs struck. When the last bomb had been dropped on England, there was no order. All the government officials were either dead, or in the official bunkers. Not many people knew about these bunkers, so only a few got into them. Currently, England is in shambles and bandits roam around. Its primary bandits VS The Pure in this area, with very few neutral survivors.

[FRANCE]

Ah, France. Previously filled with delightful bakeries, it is now a free for all, with mainly survivors fighting the Pure. Here in France, teaming is common, however, one can always make a wrong move and ally himself with a bandit. However, there is one special place that the Pure stay away from. Paris, also known as the city of love. The pure refuse to get near it, but it doesn't stop the bandits. Most survivors stay in Paris, because the bandits don't team, and the Pure don't go near it, thus Paris, if you stay in a large group, can become a relatively safe zone.

[FACTION DESCRIPTIONS]

[NEUTRALS]

Although this name does not fit, its the common term for the people who are neither bandits, nor Pure. Neutrals usually stick in groups, though some prefer going alone. They will attack back if provoked, however they usually attempt to use teamwork to their advantage.

[BANDITS]

The bandits were the main threat when the apocalypse first started – From Juveniles stealing from a store while bombs dropped, to thieves mugging people, they composed themselves into one big selection when the Apocalypse. The bandits tend to not stick in groups, but instead being lone wolves who will attack solitary Pure / Neutrals. Although dangerous, they aren't a threat if you have a large group of people.

[PURE]

The pure are the radical fanatics, and are primary members of a cult. Their job? Kill all humans who are unclean, and unclean for them means that they don't have blue eyes, blond hair, and fair skin. The Pure is the most dangerous group in the world, currently. They stick in groups, and also have a good variety of weapons. The one major disadvantage they have is that their religion sometimes stops them from bypassing on sacred areas, such as Paris, in France.

[RULES]

[1] No godmodding!

[2] No story derailing/hijacking

[3]
No Mary/Gary Sues! They ruin everything.

[4] Make sure your romances do not go beyond what you might see in a PG-13 film.

[5] Acceptors ruling is final.

[6] Try not to post one liners in roleplay.

[7] Do your best when it comes to your application.

[8]
Don't control other peoples characters.

[9] Don't powergame / metagame.

[10] Be realistic. This is a wasteland. There will be some food, but food and ammo will be mildly-scarce. Also, teamwork. I mean, you can't just team with anyone you meet – So if you are going to team with someone in the RP, or have a second char you team with, they must be somehow related to you. ( Friend, Relative, someone who saved your life, etc. )

That's basically the main list of rules, and I trust everyone else to use common sense ( IE, No teleporting, no finding random stashes of food, and stuff like that. )

[APPLICATIONS]

Name
:
:
Appereance:
Personality:
Background Information: (A bit of information about your character. Their traits and aspirations. Maybe add a tad bit of mystery, but not too much! Who were their parents? What was their life like before the apocalypse?):
Faction & Reason for joining the said faction: ( Bandit, Pure, Neutral.)
Anything else?

A bit more info on "Danger Zone." The RP will take place in France. The neutrals will be in Paris, and the Bandits can choose to be in Paris or out of it. The Pure does not venture into Paris, so its a safe enough place if you stick in groups. Ammo is rare, so I'd like you to only have one or two clips, and don't do god-mod scavenging. What I mean is like "Joe burst into the bakery and opens the breadbox. To his amazement, he sees five clips of his gun, and seven pieces of bread!" If you do that, you'll get a warning ( Three warnings = Ban from RP. ) What would be better, is something more like this. "Joe bursts into the bakery and looks around, quickly locating a breadbox. After picking it open with his knife, he is relieved to see one clip and half a loaf of French Bread. He grabbed the pistol clip and, to his disappointment, realized it only had five or four bullets left." Also, be realistic with your gun - No running around with awps and such. I'd rather have people use hand-to-hand weapons and pistols for more of a gritty struggle

[ACCEPTED, ACCEPTORS, AND BANNED]
Korigon ~ Acceptor - Accepted - Banned.
Neonkeon ~ Acceptor - Accepted - Banned.
Deth_Glitch ~ Acceptor - Accepted - Banned.
NorthernGamR ~ Acceptor - Accepted - Banned.
TMPlumber ~ Acceptor - Accepted - Banned.
PlanetBlox2000 ~ Acceptor - Accepted - Banned.
[IC LINK]

topic-t250864.html
Korigon
Retired Moderator
Level 27 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/07/2013 1:39 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
And also Aaron just so you know. Purists are the only people that cant go into Paris. Paris is abundant with bandits
05/07/2013 7:49 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
05/07/2013 3:56 am
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
05/06/2013 8:43 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
Name: Olivia Moreau
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Olivia is extremely untrustworthy. If she doesn't know you or doesn't care for you she wont hesitate to put one over on you and take everything you own. She is very deceptive, and good at staying unnoticed. So dont take your eyes off her cause she will be gone in a heartbeat.
Backstory: Olivia a native of French Quebec moved to France when she was a young girl. Her father had gotten a job as an English teacher being that he was born in the states, and his first language was English. Being different from the other kids she was teased, and separated. In her teen years she turned to petty crime such as vandalism, and shoplifting to make herself feel accepted by the other kids. It worked but it earned her a bad name around town. People started watching out for her and not believing a word she said. This just made her angry so to get back she busted the windows out of the local pharmacy, and stole stuff from inside. What she didnt know was that they had cameras on the inside, and the whole thing was caught. The next day police showed up at her house and arrested. She was charged with Robbery and sentenced to 4 years in a Medium security French prison. When she was released she found that her parents had moved back to Canada so she had no where to go, So she started rolling with her old gang again. But they weren't doing petty crimes now adays they were full fledged criminals. They stole cars, and held up convenient stores, and for her to be trusted she had to Robb the Local Petrol station.

((Switch to Rp))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia nervously walked into the petrol station, and looked around. The store was empty for the most part besides the Cashier, old man buying this weeks newspaper. When the man left Olivia Pulled up her mask and reached into her backpack pulling out a polished Ruger. "Ok, open the cash register and step away from the counter. ID you do this correctly no one gets hurt ok." Olivia said loudly taking her backpack off her shoulder and throwing it on the counter. "Be quick about it." She added looking around making sure she didnt miss anyone in the store.

((Fast forward a couple minutes))

Olivia was running down an alley as fast as she could Police sirens were flashing behind her. "Oh shit Oh shit, Oh shit.Why did that damn old man have to come back for his change. I didnt mean to shoot him." She mumbled to herself turning around a corner, and running into a man. The man looked at her then kept on walking. "Damn kids always rushing somewhere" he mumbled under his breathe and dropped a piece of trash on the ground. Olivia continued down the street and ducked into building whenever a cop car passed by. After walking around for little more then an hour she decided it was safe to walk back to where her crew hung out. When she arrived back at the hangout she was congratulated and made a member of the crew.

((Back to back story))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When shit first went down Olivia staid with her crew they held up travelers, and looted abandoned building, but eventually one broke off, another was killed, and Olivia was betrayed she was left in the middle of nowhere with no food water, or supplies by here former gang mates. She had to make it on her own. It wasn't easy at first but eventually made it to a major city and got help from a group of survivors. After she was fed, and clothed she managed to swipe one of their weapons and be on her way. She continued to do what she did best. She held up anyone who was unfortunate enough to be without a group, and scavenged through the rubble of old society. One day when she was looting an abandoned warehouse she heard a door slam followed by multiple voices. She ducked into a shadow and tried her best to stay quite. There was 3 of them all carrying supplies. "It was a good hunt today boys. one of the men had said. When she got a closer look she had realized it was her old crew. She decided to confront them "Long time no see" She said as she unholstered her pistol and walked out into the open. The men looked at her and looked like they saw a ghost. After they stared at each other one of them bolted and Olivia fired two shots into his chest. While Olivia was busy patting down the dead ones body the other two took their chance and ran leaving the supplies. They had basic medical supplies, food, and water. What caught Olivia's eyes was the Serrated knife that one of them had left on the table. "This is mine now" She slipped the knife into her waste band then through what she could take into her Backpack. After that Olivia continued to wonder from city to city. She saw everything from a woman being Raped to Savages roasting another Human alive. When she made it Paris it was a whole different story though. There were no Bandits just Normal people. For her to survive there she had to blend in. So she removed her Banana and let her hair down.

Faction: Bandit
Anything else: Nope
05/07/2013 6:30 am
Korigon
Accpted. And actually, Thunder is right. We'd rather you keep swearing on PMC to a minimum. ( Not RP rules. Site rules. )
05/06/2013 12:44 pm
Korigon
Noope. I can handle apps for now.

I'll appoint another acceptor if I ever will be inactive for a week or so ( Etc )
05/06/2013 12:48 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
And who will that be?
05/06/2013 12:41 pm
planetblox2000
Success!

Is there going to be another acceptor?
05/06/2013 12:40 pm
Korigon
Alright Planet. Accepted.
05/06/2013 12:39 pm
NorthernGamR
Sooo just making sure I understand your Char planet. He is basically a modern day alchemist?
05/06/2013 12:39 pm
planetblox2000
Well, kinda.
05/06/2013 12:36 pm
planetblox2000
Changed!
05/06/2013 12:34 pm
Korigon
Hm. Could you possibly have the gases not kill you, but just knock you out? And if you inhale more whilst knocked out you will eventually die? Because 35 Insta-kill clips are OP.

Change that and I'll accept.
05/06/2013 12:22 pm
planetblox2000
I wont.
05/06/2013 12:19 pm
Korigon
I'm still not sure, Planet. I mean, I have a feeling your char is going to be taking random common materials and making dangerous potions with them..
05/06/2013 12:00 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
tmplumber
Yes, if you are accepted that is XD
05/06/2013 11:57 am
planetblox2000
Don't rush! I don't know if I'm accepted yet!

But in answer to that question, maybe.
05/06/2013 11:53 am
tmplumber
Planet. Perhaps Jack and Danny could come to a temp alliance?
05/06/2013 11:48 am
tmplumber
Hey Swalezee
05/06/2013 11:44 am
Level 33 : Artisan Lumberjack
KieKey
PLACEHOLDER. Will make a app soon.
05/06/2013 11:52 am
planetblox2000
Hey swale!
05/06/2013 11:28 am
planetblox2000
Ok, now he has 35 clips and he is going on a bike
05/06/2013 11:27 am
tmplumber
Perhaps Danny could attempt to help for a while. Then part ways
05/06/2013 11:20 am
Korigon
Hm, can you have less clips and just go on foot? A full working RV sounds a bit OP to me, especially if you have a lot of ammo ontop of that. Markus and Edmund are trying to get an RV working now, but I won't have it done till a longg time.
05/06/2013 10:44 am
planetblox2000
I'm done with my app!
05/05/2013 5:45 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
I'm going to apply. I thought that I should join 1 more RP before leaving. Fo evah
05/05/2013 3:35 pm
tmplumber
Am I accepted?
05/05/2013 3:33 pm
Korigon
05/05/2013 3:28 pm
tmplumber
lol
05/05/2013 3:27 pm
planetblox2000
Look on page 1....
05/05/2013 3:23 pm
tmplumber
Please stop spamming...
05/05/2013 3:23 pm
planetblox2000
The doctor is coming........
05/05/2013 3:21 pm
tmplumber
What!?
05/05/2013 3:19 pm
planetblox2000
The doctor is coming......
05/05/2013 3:09 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
So. Ready for the IC to land down in France?
05/05/2013 1:22 pm
Korigon
North and Deth, both accepted.

I'm still laughing at the doped face your char has, North. Lol
05/05/2013 2:06 am
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
05/04/2013 8:28 pm
Deth_Glitch
You want to replace Harper in my BS or shall we meet IC?
05/04/2013 8:32 pm
NorthernGamR
Sure. My guy basically traveled around the world to karate tournaments ( May change it if Kori thinks it is a bit to OP or corny or something ) And ended up stuck in France

EDIT: Annndd Done!
05/04/2013 8:10 pm
NorthernGamR
First of all would anyone liked to be teamed with Wesley?

Name: Wesley Greys
Appearance: Imagine this but minus pretty much all of the weapons
Click to reveal

Personality: Slow to trust. But will help his friends without question or pause. Hates Bullys.
Background Information:
Early in Wesley's life he was separated from his Mother in a very ugly custody battle. His memorys from then are a bit foggy. But he can still remember the last time he hugged his Mother before he left on a plane with his Father.

Wesley doesnt remember what his Mother's job was. To be frank even to this day he still isnt completely sure what his Father did either. But he knew that it involved a lot of flying. Wesley hated flying. All he wished was to stay on the ground in one spot and live a normal life. Whenever he asked his Father why they had to fly so much. He would always answer with this. " No matter where you go in this world. You will always find someone that has more power than someone else. And uses that power to make life awful for the other. My job is to try and stop that. I bring the giant down to the ants level. " It wasnt until Wesley was older did he fully understand that phrase. He never the less. He kept it with him through his life.

One of the few things that never changed for Wesley was that he loved to learn how to fight. Since he and his Father were always flying. Wesley often got the chance to learn how to do Karate, Tae kwon do, etc. He focused almost all of his time on training since he didnt have much else to do. By the age of 16 his Father took notice in Wesley's love of fighting. And signed him up for his first tournament in New York. Wesley took the gold. Three years later and Wesley had won five medals. He had been invited to a extremely well known tournament in France. Once the plane had landed things started to go downhill for Wesley. A few hours after he had gotten off the plane. Things started to get hot around the world. He awoke after the nukes to find himself inside a truck. After hearing something about purging he decided he wanted to get off as soon as possible. He teamed up with a man named Damon and fought his way off the truck.
Faction & Reason for joining the said faction: Neutral
Anything else? I am going to be a karate Masta! :3
05/04/2013 4:54 pm
Deth_Glitch
Name: Damon Farrow
Appereance:

Personality:He respects those loyal to him but will not hesitate to pull the trigger on someone who is less then friendly.
Background Information:Damon was captured not long after this, 'sh*t storm' as he called it, happened. He was unpure, thats what he was told. A group of pure that worked in France had grabbed him when he was down in the south of England and, after locking him in the back of one of the rare working vehicles with a load of others, carted him off to France where they were going to 'purge' them or some such nonsense. Damon knew this would mean murder. He planned with some of the other captives while the bandits among them just growled that they were all dead. They planned and, when they saw that chance they went for it. Damon grabbed one of them and soon was holding his pistol in his hand. He pulled the trigger as he saw now clip and was about to swear a bullet hit another 'pure' that was lining his shot. That was it though, only one in the chamber. At the same time another captive, Wesley Grays, had batted one on the back of the head and was cringing as he plied his gun from the unresistant hand. Grays, being an ex-doctor, had helped Damon before by patching him up a little. Damon knew that he owed the guy a favor and, as a shot was aimed at him he ran toward the pure who turned to face him and shot, it missed and then he fired again, his last shot, it hit Damon in hte arm but Damons body still crashed down on the pure and grabbed the pure's knife. He remembered at the time feeling no pain as the adrenalin kicked in and after slitting the pure's throat he looked at how the rest of the captives had fared. Most were dead but, as the last captive fell, only one pure was still standing. Grays was already hidden so Damon ducked behind cover. Slowly he began to edge toward the panic stricken pureist and readied the knife to deal the telling blow. He was standing close now. With a deep breath he lept from cover and dived toward the fanatic, he turned to face him and pulled the trigger. No bullets came forth and Damon soon embedded the knife deep into his brain. Damon walked over to Grays who was still stood staring at the pure he had batted. Damon assured him that he was unconscious, even though he could tell from the lack of movement and the small pool of blood that that was unlikely and they began to walk toward the only thing they could see. Paris.
Faction & Reason for joining the said faction: Neutral
Anything else? Shall I add more to the BS? PS the only weapon he has is that knife.
05/04/2013 2:43 pm
Deth_Glitch
Going to finish it now!.. once I relax.
05/04/2013 1:21 pm
NorthernGamR
I will in a bit. I gotta do some chores first,
05/04/2013 1:19 pm
Korigon
Oh, just expand it. Like, tell more about his childhood and such. And make him be in Paris somehow.

Plumber, this is like a different universe, or around a thousand years BEFORE Scourging probably.
05/04/2013 1:16 pm
NorthernGamR
well considering this is all i wrote

Name: Wes Greys
Looks: Dark orange hair, Extremely tall, Green eyes, and pale. When earth " died " he was wearing a white T-Shirt, Cargo pants, and a heavy coat.
Personality: Sarcastic. Good hearted. Geeky. But he is willing to do whats needed to survive.
Background Information: When Wes was a kid he wanted to know how everthing thing worked. If he could get his hands on it. He would take it apart. Sometimes the kids at his school would find the computers taken apart. Once he got older he started to tinker. At the time of the " death " he was on his way to his job at the Apple store. Not that he knows that.

Not sure if that is a good idea
05/04/2013 1:11 pm
tmplumber
Yes!

Wes could make a return. And perhaps recognize the last name Jean...

After all, all of my rp characters are related
05/04/2013 1:08 pm
Korigon
Mmh, take your time. I had trouble thinking of an idea, but then I stumbled upon one!

Or you could just recycle your old Scourging app, lol.
05/04/2013 1:07 pm
NorthernGamR
i wanna app for this i just hvae no ideas for a char...
05/04/2013 1:06 pm
tmplumber
Yes he looks pure. But however the reason he believes the radiation warped their minds will be explained in the backstory.
05/04/2013 12:28 pm
Korigon
So Plumber, is your char going to LOOK like a pure? I mean, he looks like a pure right now ( But red instead of blue eyes ), so survivors might shoot at him thinking he was one.

Also, the Pure is evil. They weren't formed by nuclear explosions and such.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome