[NEW] -=[ Skylar Network ]=- -=[ Recruiting Staff ]=-

Skylar Network's Avatar Skylar Network7/24/15 3:29 pm
8/13/2015 7:48 am
Skylar Network's Avatar Skylar Network

About Me:
Hello, my name is xXBatManXx, Senior Admin of Skylar Network. I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, and I have owned a few servers, but this is my pride and joy! We are looking for staff, and we need YOU!
We are a server with custom gamemodes such as SKYWARS UNLEASHED, BE THE BEAST AND BOUNTY HUNTERS And more with the classic gamemodes such as Hunger Games and Skyblock!

Ideas:

SKYGAMES UNLEASHED:

This is Skywars with a twist. There are 2 Islands floating in the
middle. You have 10mins to find chests scattered throughout the map with
your squad of 4, there will be 4 Squads located on North, East, South and
West of the Map. After the grace period you have 5mins to gather
building blocks to get up to the islands. When the 2 teams reach the
Island, they have a choice to let Members of the other team join or
die! Then the Battle! This is when Skywars starts, you have 1 life, no
regen last team standing. Winners gets a Hub Tokens.

BE THE BEAST:

1v7 utter chaos. You get to choose to be The Wither or Ender Dragon in a
certain amount of time you need to get kills, if you get killed the team
each gets 2 Hub Tokens. This can be changed into Monster V Monster. A
Faction betting system, winner takes all, the possibilities are endless!

BOUNTY HUNTERS:

Classic One In The Chamber with a tournament twist winner gets 5 Hub Tokens

HUBTOKENS:

OR known as Skylar Bucks used as a way to convert into coins to buy stuff through the server.

INFERNO HUNTERS:

This original gamemode places you in an arena where you are at risk of succumbing to the fiery depths below. Before time runs out, you must reach the raised platforms around the arena to avoid falling into the dangerous inferno. But thats not all; each round you have less time find the platforms, and a variety of upgrades spawn randomly around the map that can give you or your opponents the upper
hand.

Beacon-Hunters:

Beacon Hunters is a capture game where two teams battle. Capture the beacons and kill with your bow to help you win. The game goal is to capture three beacons, you capture them if you stand on them long enough so the bar is full. You will be split in two teams with different colors. Your weapon is an infinity bow to shoot your enemy. You win when you captured three beacons or if you captured the most beacons when the time is up. There is different power-ups such as invincibility. At the end of the game there will be a kill counter of the top 5 people who got the most kills.
More to come soon!

What Interests you about the Skylar Network project?*:

What position are you applying for*:

What is your in game minecraft account name*:

How long have you been playing minecraft for*:

How old are you*:

Male or Female:

What timezone are you in*:

What are your strengths and/or qualities*:

Why should we consider you*:

Skype*:

YouTube channel:

Additional Information*:

If we think you're good, I will contact you on skype!

Best of luck,
xXBatManXx
Skylar Network
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2015 7:48 am
Skylar Network
BUMP - Still Recruiting Staff!
07/28/2015 3:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JML5673
What Interests you about the Skylar Network project?*: The Whole Server! I love all the minigames that you guys currently have and Im excited to see them in action! I also love how you guys seem enthusiastic about the server and seem like you guys would work day and night to work on this server 24/7 and that's a type of server that I would love to work with. It seems like no one seem very rude and I would love to be part of the community. I also believe that with my moderating/administrating skills that I have. (Ive worked on a lot of servers. Some big some small.) I can be a huge advantage for the server.

What position are you applying for*: Any you deem fits me

What is your in game minecraft account name*: JML567

How long have you been playing minecraft for*: Since the Summer of 2011 so around 3 years now

How old are you*: 13 (But I am actually very mature for my age and I will be more than glad to show you how mature I am)

Male or Female: Male

What timezone are you in*: CST

What are your strengths and/or qualities*: My qualities include Moderating and Administrating a server. I love that I can help the people that need help but still have fun at the same time which really excites me about this server since there are so many servers than I can go to and have fun playing with the players while Moderating them at the same time. Another strength and/or quality is im not that bad at plugins and such. I have owned an OP Prison server that got around 30 players a day so I know how some plugins work even though my Developer taught me some of the plugins. Than my last strength and/or quality is that even though i'm not very good at building, I am pretty good at decorating and putting some more touches to the build.

Why should we consider you*: I have a lot of experience as Moderator, Admin, and even Owner. I have been Moderator on a server called RoyalPVP which got around 15 players a day when we switched to 30 slots. Ive also been on Moderator on a server called TankPVP which got around 40 players a day and a lot of donations. I was the only Moderator on that server. Than I got promoted to Admin on TankPVP and than I was basically the only Admin on that server since the Owner was rarely ever on and I basically ran the server. Than one day he said that he didnt want the server anymore. So I was the last hope for that server. But I couldnt afford the server and he said that theres no way he would give me the donations on that server. So I had to give that server up sadly. But gladly someone else bought it and than he shut it down since a lot of people quit. Lastly I was Owner on my own server which was an OP Prison server that got a few people on but sadly I shut it down since I couldnt afford it any longer. So I know what it takes to be under pressure and also do a good job. I know a few things with plugins and Im pretty good at decorating for any builds in Minecraft.

Skype*: mrkinnggammer

YouTube channel:www.youtube.com/user/TheGameChannel05 I plan on making videos soon since I just got the full version of Camtasia 8.

Additional Information*: I hope you guys accept me and have a good day
07/30/2015 2:02 pm
Skylar Network
Sent you a skype request!

Thanks for applying!
07/28/2015 3:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1476000
[deleted]
07/28/2015 7:05 am
Skylar Network
We're still recruiting! So feel free to apply
07/25/2015 1:40 pm
hurhur15
What Interests you about the Skylar Network project?*: I am interested in the Skylar Network because it seems very interesting. The different games that are being put into this server are unbelievable and I want to be a part of that. This server caught my eye because I want to be part of a server that I know I could enjoy, and I'm positive I would enjoy this one,

What position are you applying for*: Admin/Mod would be my priority but I could be a builder if you would like.

What is your in game minecraft account name*: ninjapandaswag11

How long have you been playing minecraft for*: I have been playing for about 4 years.

How old are you*: 14 years old.

Male or Female: I am Male.

What timezone are you in*:Central Time (CT)

What are your strengths and/or qualities*: I can work with a team and if needed I could be strict in case of anything that would happen. If I have a big task, I will set my mind to do it and not stop until it is finished. I am very persistent and I am very hard working.

Why should we consider you*: I think that you should consider me because I have much experience with people on minecraft. I was a staff on my friend's server until they decided to end the server. He said that I was the best mod on his server. I can do many things in this game and I can help with this server.

Skype*: ninjapandaswag11

YouTube channel: I don't have a channel, but I could advertise this server to some friends that do have channels.

Additional Information*: I can be on this server around 4 hours a day, about 5 days of the week. If there are any Spanish speaking people on the server I can communicate with them since I do have a Hispanic background. I am also fluent in English, and I want to be part of a server that has a good community and I can help make a better community on this server.

Thank you for reading this, and even if you don't accept this, thank you for taking your time and reading this.
07/25/2015 4:30 pm
Skylar Network
Skype request sent for an interview!

Thanks!
07/25/2015 12:39 pm
Skylar Network
We're still in need of many more positions! Feel free to apply
07/25/2015 6:15 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Yo Batman!
07/25/2015 6:48 am
Skylar Network
Hey!

Are you here to apply?
07/24/2015 8:52 pm
JustANoob
What Interests you about the Skylar Network project?*:

My interest in the Skylar Network is the amount of interesting variety of mini-games that are unique to other servers. I would like to help out on the server.

What position are you applying for*:

I would like to apply for an Admin or Moderator position.

What is your in game minecraft account name*:

My minecraft account name is codelitegamer123

How long have you been playing minecraft for*:

I have been playing minecraft since the 1.4.7 update.

How old are you*:

I am 15 years of age.

Male or Female:

I am a Male.

What timezone are you in*:

GMT+1 (Greenwhich Meantime)

What are your strengths and/or qualities*:

I have a lot of experience as a member of staff not only on minecraft but games like Garry's mod RP servers which have strict rules. I have Owned, Co- Owned, Moderated, Administrated and even Developed for minecraft servers over the years. I am very mature and always abide by the rules. I know most of the commands and I am good at plugins like pex, group manager etc. I am also quiet good at building so I can help out. I am also a GFX/VFX artist and I have examples of it on my youtube channel.

Why should we consider you*:

I think you should pick me to become a staff member as I am a kind an easy going player. I am a bit ocd when it comes to certain things. I also like to have fun while keeping it within the rules. Another reason is, as i mentioned before, I have plenty of experience and I would be able to moderate/administrate the server well. I also have very good leadership and managing skills that will come in useful.

Skype*:

My skype is Codegamer123

YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/theultimatecodegamer

Additional Information*:

I can offer up to 8 hours of my time per day.
07/25/2015 6:10 am
Skylar Network
Skype request sent for an Interview

Thanks!
07/24/2015 7:35 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Veloriux
What Interests you about the Skylar Network project?*: For a couple of weeks now, i've been out of the minecraft business, due to the sole fact that the server i've dedicated myself to has failed and has sadly shut the project down, lacking motivation to create my own community i've found this unique setup, seems like you guys already have most of your stuff planned out, i'm not sure on how far in you guys are but based on this post i really saw that you guys put alot of effort into writing this and this shows me that you guys are serious about this and you are willing to dedicate a fraction of your time to make this server possible.

What position are you applying for*: I'm currently applying for an administration position but i'd be happy with whatever will be assigned to me.

What is your in game minecraft account name*: KhaosTM

How long have you been playing minecraft for*: Started playing around 2012, my estimation would be around 3 1/2 years.

How old are you*: 16 years of age

What timezone are you in*: EST

What are your strengths and/or qualities*: I've had numerous years of experience with a position like this, not only from minecraft but for the past couple of weeks i've been fulfilling my role as a senior administrator on the top island life server out there ( Arma 2 ), during that time i've encountered various situations which included mostly player vs player situations and in some rare occasions staff vs player. This has taught me alot on how to become an ideal member of the community along with an ideal leader of it, back to the question i see myself to be very hardworking, dedicated, leading people along with following if needed, and i'm able to work within a team.

Why should we consider you*: As mentioned above i'm highly experienced with this line of work, and because i have most of the traits and qualities of a good leader and with this i belive i'll be able to not only contribute alot towards your project but may possibly make a difference.

Skype*: david.king585

YouTube channel: N/A

I tried to keep my application short and on-point, thank you for giving me this chance to apply and hopefully become a part of your community.
07/25/2015 6:05 am
Skylar Network
Skype request sent for an interview

Thanks
07/24/2015 7:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ninjaration
What Interests you about the Skylar Network project?*: I have staffed on multiple servers, but this server really stands out. I recognize all the work being put into this server, this means the founders and staff care for the player base, and that's our main priority!

What position are you applying for*: Administrator

What is your in game minecraft account name*: Ninjaration

How long have you been playing minecraft for*: 5-6 years.

How old are you*: 16

What timezone are you in*: EST (Eastern Time Zone)

What are your strengths and/or qualities*: I would consider being a people person one of my strengths. I find it self satisfying helping others that need attention! I am absolutely great at following directions, and doing what I'm told. I like company, meaning I'm great working as a team!

Why should we consider you*: As I have mentioned above, I would consider myself a minecraft veteran player. I have staffed on numerous other servers, and am currently moderating a server as admin. This makes me feel comfortable handling difficult situations, to everyday problems. I am experienced with moderating commands, and plugins to help maximize my moderating ability

Skype*: minebuilders (Picture is me standing next to a lamplight!)

YouTube channel: N/A

Additional Information*: I am bilingual. I am extremely fluent in Spanish, and English.
I'm in the middle of a course of Arabic, so I understand the fundamentals of the language. I am available from 12:00 PM to 11:00 PM everyday, but must split the time between the Skylar Network, and the server I'm currently moderating. This would give me approximately 5 or more hours on your server. I look forward to help shape an amazing community! Thank you!
07/25/2015 6:04 am
Skylar Network
Skype request sent for an Interview!

Thanks
07/24/2015 6:07 pm
Skylar Network
We're still recruiting many more positions!

Feel free to apply
07/24/2015 4:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
jd_mc_23
What Interests you about the Skylar Network project?*:It looks cool just what yall are doing and I'd like to help yall out.

What position are you applying for*:Admin or mod

What is your in game minecraft account name*:ForestJohn

How long have you been playing minecraft for*:4 years

How old are you*:13

Male or Female:Male

What timezone are you in*:Eastern

What are your strengths and/or qualities*:Im good at building and im good at listening to instructions. I think I could help yall out. I don't abuse power.Really what ever you need I like to help make this a nice place and make it popular

Why should we consider you*:Ill be on a lot and I'll help build im good at being a leader.Ill contact you if there is trouble.I can do whatever you need.

Skype*:jd_mc_23

YouTube channel:don't have one

Additional Information*:my name is John

If we think you're good, I will contact you on skype!

Best of luck,
xXBatManXx
07/24/2015 5:25 pm
Skylar Network
I have added you on Skype, please accept

Thanks,
07/24/2015 3:41 pm
OutlawFalcon
What Interests you about the Skylar Network project?*: Well, this server is interesting since it has a good variety of mini-games. Many servers don't have such a wide variety, but one of my favorite mini-games would have to be bounty hunters. Since it is just like one in the chamber except the tournament twist in the end.

What position are you applying for*: Admin/Mod, If available.

What is your in game minecraft account name*: FunkyFalcon

How long have you been playing minecraft for*: I have been playing minecraft for 3 years.

How old are you*: 14

What timezone are you in*: Eastern Standard Time

What are your strengths and/or qualities*: I can do basically whatever you need me to do by greeting people when they join too making a parkour. The limits are endless but I'm just here to help make the Skylar Network community a better place.

Why should we consider you*: Well, I would like to be staff because I like helping people out, also I like making them smile when they come into the server with a big warm welcome! I would also love the chance to help protect people from hackers, griefers, and simply people who say Curse words. This can all be said and done but most people would go off and abuse their powers, so they lack one of the best aspects which is maturity, without maturity people would be abusing daily!

Skype*: hithethe1

YouTube channel: None

Additional Information*: I can play for 4-5 hours a day. Thanks for taking the time to read this whether I get excepted or not.
07/24/2015 4:23 pm
Skylar Network
Thanks for applying, I have added you on Skype!

Thanks
07/24/2015 3:35 pm
Chief__Executive
IGN: Chief__Executive

Skype: Yes I do have Skype, i will message you it for safety reasons

MALE

playing mc for 5 years

Why you would like to join the team?: Ultimately a Admin should epitomize the ideals of good moral character. Selected to represent the server, a helper should be respectful, patient, trustworthy, and knowledgeable regarding the intricacies of the server. As an older player, I feel I have been mature in my conduct and demonstrate these qualities.

My conduct on the server is ideal for a admin, conduct worthy of a staff member representing, i will reate players and staff with respect, minimizing trash-talking and personal insults. While I do understand the appeal of trash-talking, I generally have tried avoiding it as much as I can, defusing situations with wit and humor or by writing comprehensive, coherent thoughts, especially when dealing with sensitive subjects. The few times that I have gone overboard, be it excessive flaming or insults, I apologized profusely. Speaking out rudely is not something I commonly do, and I make amends if I do go overboard. I find if I refrain from flaming, players are more willing to approach me, trust me, and ultimately respect me, all feelings a player should have towards a staff member. I feel as if I am a respected member of the community based on how I have acted (a nearly impeccable mute/ban history), and as a result I feel as if I were a helper I would have an air of authority and command the respect from the player base.

What makes you different from others?: As a admin , I would be expected to set aside my activities in my faction to patiently help players on the server. Throughout my time on on your server I have always been willing to help players on the server with no real benefit of my own. Many players trust me a great deal, and as such seek me out to middle man a trade or inspect a base defense; players that are even enemy’s or rivals trust me enough to help them with sensitive subjects. I have tried my best to prevent issue while serving as a middle man, and I’ve never let either trade partner down. I have been sought out by new players asking for help, and I’ve patiently answered their questions and directed them in the right direction. There have been times when a player sought me out for help but I was unable to help them at that point in time. Rather than simply ignoring the player I had them seek out another player/staff member, or asked them to message me on the forums. Oftentimes players ask for help in main chat, and I am more than willing to help them… if there is no staff available/online actively helping at that point in time. During peak hours players ask questions all the time, but it seems the resulting spam from players AND staff wanting to help was greater than the occurrence of the original question. While I understand and promote the desire for other players to help others, I generally let the staff online handle the global chat questions to help limit the spam, unless I am sought out specifically. When no staff are present, I have been more than willing to help any player speaking in global chat as much as I can. While currently many people seek me out because of my name, as a helper all players needing help would be able to more easily seek me out, and as such I would be able to assist a greater number of people. I feel as if I have had a positive impact on the server and its player base. I started off with no real understanding of the server-exactly like a “noob”-and slowly learned about the server from the staff and other experienced players. I feel as if other experienced and older players forget what it was like to be new to the game, and as such are unable to empathize with newer players. When a new player joins the server with no understanding of the gameplay, they need heartfelt advice and guidance to help them on their way on the server; such guidance should be provided by a humble player who remembers what it was like to be unlearned in the way of factions. Many times I have provided an inexperienced player with key information regarding wealth, defenses, cannons, as well as providing hard to earn items such as armour, tools, TNT, and spawners, setting them up for success on the server.

What experience do you have with servers?: I have been staff on 4/5 servers which have been a great journey for me, I am a very active Member and a experienced staff member, the best so far has to be a factions server i was co owner on i also owned a faction server so i know a lot about plugins and more, im hoping your server will be the best next.

What could you bring to the server?: I could bring Respect and alto of happiness and also I like to help people and make their experience in to a your server, more amazing and fun

Anything else you want to add?: Nothing, I just hope I will become the future Admin! D

- Thank you for reading,

Chief__Executive
07/24/2015 4:22 pm
Skylar Network
Thanks for applying! That's a really long, detailed application! I'd like to add you on Skype, please message me it.

Thanks,
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome