[[NEED HELP (Reward Given!)]]

Booshroom's Avatar Booshroom12/5/16 5:23 am
1 emeralds 126 5
12/6/2016 1:14 pm
huskymakes's Avatar huskymakes
Hey guys, my name is Booshroom and I have had problems with setting permissions up on my server for a while now. I need a professional that can help and if it works they will be given a special reward! Also you must have Discord so I can contact you, don't know what Discord is. Well, Discord is a free program like skype, it just lets players communicate better with each other, it's free to make and account and nothing to download (This is if you are happy with using the web version which is what I use and it is perfect) So please write down below if you are willing to help and also don't forget to add in your Discord username so I can add you, a common mistake many people make is they just add their username when in fact I need the 4 digits next to it so for exampls... JohnIsAwesome#(4 Numbers should be here).

Thanks for reading and I really hope someone can help, if they can you will make my day!
Booshroom
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2016 1:14 pm
huskymakes
Hey there

My name is Husky I am the Owner of a small developing company where we create Custom plugins for clients we also can setup servers by setting up Gamemodes and perms/groups (Pretty much do all the techy and annoying stuff like shops and annoying plugins)

We create Custom plugins and texture packs to your exact server needs.

All of the plugins we create are private for each server so your plugin is unique and exclusive to your server only.

All we need from you is a document explaining in great detail what you want your plugin to be/what it is and what perms and commands you want there to be and which perms link up with which commands.

We charge depending on

A: How big the plugin is

B: How long it will take to do it

C: How technical and complex the plugin is

We accept £ and $, via PayPal.

If you are interested please join our Discord server and ask for Husky for further information.

https://discord.gg/t389S3z

and/or reply back via this PM.
12/06/2016 2:32 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
taikhoom1806
I can do permissions ex for you happily
Add me on discord... taikhoom1806#9440
12/06/2016 1:24 am
shotgunzebra
Here, add me on discord @:
shotgunzebra Discord Number: #0675
12/06/2016 1:20 am
Booshroom
I am using PermissionsEX
12/05/2016 10:18 am
Level 1 : New Network
Jappy Boo
Which permissions plugin are you going to be using?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome