==[Cyber-Spider Network]== [Admin/Helpers/Builder/Developer]

Svennieboy777's Avatar Svennieboy7775/20/17 12:36 pm
1 emeralds 339 5
5/27/2017 1:14 pm
Svennieboy777's Avatar Svennieboy777

Hello Planetminecrafters!

Let me start to introduce myself:
I am the Owner of the network Cyber-Spider Network. Our aim is to make a great server for our players and to attract new players. Our server contains at the moment a a wizard factions server. Our staff team contains at the moment 3 people.

Introducing the staff team:
Simoc_o (head-admin)
Simoc is a website developer, he coded for us a custom site and setted up a webstore. He is also a website developer for jartex network (A network with 800 people) and made their site. This person is very creative, he is also an amazing builder and built everything that is at the network at the moment. He is looking for some other great builders who could help him to build more projects.

Svennieboy777 (Owner)
I manage the whole network, I am responsible for all servers, host issues, console errors, plugin errors, Player database + players, advertising and other things according the network. I setup plugins, config them correctly and manage the heads of the staff team.

We also have a Helper, he has no important functions yet.

Also we hire sometime java developers (for new updates) and builders in with our donation money that we reach.

We are already a great team, but we decide to extend our team to speed up our progress on new updates for our players.

We need:
- 1 Administrator/Community Manager
- 1 Builder
- 1 Java Developers
- 1 Graphic Designer
- 1 Helper

Requirements Builder:
Click to reveal
- At least 13+
- Feeling for build design
- Experience in terraforming (A required skill)
- Experience in building different styles

Requirements Java Developer:
Click to reveal
- Knowledge of Java (Be able to read and write it)
- Knowledge of bukkit/spigot plugins
- Troubleshoot bugs/console errors
- Be able to work with other developers
- Maturity

Requirements Graphic Designer:
Click to reveal
- Knowledge of designing server logos
- Knowledge of designing banners
- Knowledge of 3D animation

Requirements Helpers:
Click to reveal
- at least 13+
- Experienced in moderating
- Social skilled (Be able to deal with kids and other people who do not behave mature)
- Mature (An helper is a kind of trial-moderator we trust you with an important responsibility)
- Active (Allot on the server)

We are also need a community manager/administrator. An administrator is a person at our network who manage a part of the network. In this case we need an administrator who could take responsible for our community someone who could post our servers daily at some minecraft sites (how and on which sites will be provided when you got accepted) Besides this the person is also helping me with accepting Helpers and coming up with community ideas.

Requirements Administrator/community Manager:
Click to reveal
- At least 15+ (We do not give easy an admin rank to someone, we want to make sure that you understand things correctly)
- Social Skilled (A good community manager needs to be social, You need to know how to deal with staff that doesn't behave theirself and you need to know how to deal with kids or people who are not mature)
- A good microphone (For Helper interviews)
- Mature (We can take a joke but know when to behave yourself)
- Responsible (You get allot of responsibility and trust from us, we trust that you will do your job correctly and that you will do what we request you to do)

If you think that you apply on those requirements then you could apply by leaving a comment below or apply on our site

Developers, builders and helpers can also apply on our website:
Note: You have to sign up on the forums before you can apply!

Builder:

Developer:

Helper:

If you decide to apply for Admin/community manager please fill in this format:
IGN:

Timezone:

Do you have any experience in this position, if so, where?

Why should you be Admin/Community Manager on The Cyber-Spider Network?

How often can you be online and how long a day?

Basic overview of your skills:

About Yourself:

Anything else?

Official Website:
cyber-spider.net
Server IP:
play.cyber-spider.com
Svennieboy777
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2017 1:14 pm
Svennieboy777
*Still open positions*
05/26/2017 7:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
exnumbersdev

IGN: Legobuilder0814

Timezone: Mountain Time (MT)

Do you have any experience in this position, if so, where?: Yes, I do have experience with this position, and I have owned a server and a network before. The network name was OblivionNetwork. We had about 50 or so players on a daily basis. I have also been a Community Manager for a network called JinxNetwork. They had about 20 to 30 players. I have been a part of many other servers and networks in the past. I do have experience with building a little bit. I do have experience with coding. With my past experiences, I have learned leadership skills and team work. I have been put through some difficult situations which I would say I handled them very well. One example was when I was a Community Manager for a network called JinxNetwork. It was before we were even released the network. Our staff were starting to get discourage because of some issues we ran into in development. So, I just ask everyone if I could talk to them. I just encouraged them to keep working hard and that everyone was doing great. After that point, I had to handle the issue that caused all of that to happen. This is just one example out of many I had to show leadership skills.

Why should you be Admin/Community Manager on The Cyber-Spider Network?: I believe I should be chosen for this role because I believe I have the skills and experiences for this role. I have plenty of time to handle the requirements that this role requires the person to have. With the jobs I had in the past, I know how to properly give an interview. When I apply for this role, I have set the time to make sure I will be loyal, friendly, and hard working for the role. Another reason is I think I can help the network to grow, and I think I can also grow with the server at this role. If I get chosen, I will communicate with the community as I think that is what most networks and servers are missing is the communication with there players and lack of events for them to do. I will make sure that our players are always heard and made important. I will also make sure there are events for the community to enjoy.

Here is my daily playtime schedule for the network. This could vary.

Monday: 8am-10pm
Tuesday: 8am-10pm
Wednesday: 8am-4pm; 8-10pm
Thursday: 8am-11pm
Friday: 7am-midnight
Saturday: 9am-10:30pm (This day can vary.)
Sunday: noon-11pm

Basic overview of your skills: I would say my biggest skills are Leadership and Communication skills. I have knowledge of the backend part of the server which includes plugins, setting up, and etc. I have experience in coding and building.

About Yourself: So, here is a little bit about me. Like I stated above I'm 16 years old. I enjoy playing Minecraft with others. I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 or so years now. I would say I'm a big gaming nerd. I have a big sense of humor, but I'm also very mature. I love helping others who are in need of help. I enjoy things that involve backend parts of the server including coding, setting up, and things like that. I think that is all about me. It maybe boring, but feel free to just ask me if you want to know more about me.

Anything else?: I believe that is all.
05/26/2017 3:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Wolfchop101

IGN: _Mr_Evolution_

Timezone: Northeastern timezone

Do you have any experience in this position, if so, where?
I have owned and operated servers in the past but closed them from not having the community

Why should you be Admin/Community Manager on The Cyber-Spider Network?
I know how to use mcbans and multiple banning plugins. I know when and how to solve multiple issues, I am also very good at configuring plugins and setting up plugins within a reasonable amount of time.

depends how many you need, I can do just about any time from 5pm-8am with computer/minechat

Basic overview of your skills:
Plugins 10/10
Administration issues: 10/10
Community fights: 9/10
Help players within my power: 10/10

About Yourself:
I am 18, I know what and how to handle multiple issues. I know when to stop when to joke and when to be serious. I am aware of how to make issues resolved. I can do just about anything you would like me to do.

Anything else?
05/26/2017 11:59 am
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Tannik
Hello Svennieboy777,

I think we could be on some help with the building, and perhaps the plugins. Please do not hesitate to contact me via Discord Eggwin#7035. Thank you, best of luck.

Eggwin
05/26/2017 10:31 am
Svennieboy777
*BUMB*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome