TOWNY, MCMMO, SLIMEFUN, JOBS, SHOPGUI+, EWG and more!

mikescraft12's Avatar mikescraft126/23/16 10:27 am
1 emeralds 350 5
6/26/2016 2:33 am
mikescraft12's Avatar mikescraft12
Hello and id just like to invite you to join mikescraft.fluctis.com!!!
after going through some hardship last week or so iv managed to get my server up and flowing smoothly.
We have many of your Favorite plugins: towny, slimefun, silkspawners, EpicWorldGenerator and more!!
COME JOIN to find out more about the small community who is looking to grow
mikescraft12
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/26/2016 2:33 am
mikescraft12
Thank you and please either come online or read your emails. you have received our last Builder space.

we are now a towny with slimefun, rpg, epic world generation and soon another dimension The Underground. depending on player base we will be opening a partner server which will either be towny future (currently medieval themed) or skyblock. this will be a cross server bases e.g gold block on towny can be taken to skyblock.

list of player viewable plugins: https://gyazo.com/156063e12251a3b476e934059db2c57a
06/25/2016 3:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
pixelgirl11
I heard this was a towny server with slimefun and i am asking if you need any builders at all to help you with anything? I am a well experience builder and have unique ideas.
I am about to turn 13 soon,I have no skype but I do have email,I am very respectful to people's opinion.I am very kind and nice to people but also am stubborn,smart,funny,spiteful,and very tomboy like . I don't need to be paid at all I just want to have a job of being a builder.I hope i don't put too much presser on you :C
Sorry if i do.

from pixelgirl11
p.s I just looked at the server and love the way it looks
06/25/2016 9:13 am
mikescraft12
update:

Now with rpg
Mobhealth
Mobheads (and player heads)

over 60 Plugins for all your mc needs.

looking to grow player base and therefore increase staff members.
come say hi

mikescraft.fluctis.com (1.10+)
06/24/2016 4:45 pm
mikescraft12
Update:

Vote sites working
Portals working
Kits done
Towny done

Mikescraft.fluctis.com (1.10+) come check us out!!
06/24/2016 6:55 am
mikescraft12
Im looking to increase players at the moment. with this very epic server. with over 60 plugins. There should be everything for everyone.

We have some work left to do such as the warps but the server is at a good place to start inviting. Pop on say hi and tell your mates. The server is friendly open and i personally would like to get to know some of you in the game.

I know that only a handful of you will come see but if you do im open for advice if you feel theres something missing.

The_Virus_uk (mikescraft.fluctis.com server owner)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome