[Skyblock] [Awesome Staff] [Unique] TROPICAL NETWORK

Beaverer's Avatar Beaverer2/11/16 6:38 pm
2/18/2016 10:37 am
Enderrunner's Avatar Enderrunner
Hello everyone, let me be the first to introduce you to a new server in progress called "Tropical Network". This elite server which is in progress is being tweaked and adding awesome plugins made by our awesome devs, we are getting a logo designed at the moment, XenForo forums, reliable hosting, amazing staff, custom PvP arena, spawn and custom islands. That is just a few of many builds our amazing builder has been working on, but our builder needs some help, and we also need some more staff! We are planning to release in the next month or so, and let me assure you. Our server is %100 unique with cool armor stand creations, holograms, heads and more! We have a slack and skype chat open for people to talk in, and if our staff need anything, I take it into consideration, consider the benefits and I ask everyone what they think as a community. We have some premium plugins from spigot and I am also hoping to get more cool ones, so I am also looking for some Devs. You cannot be staff on any other servers if you are staff here. We believe in fun in servers, and if you would like to join this largely progressing community, apply for our staff team using the format below or join the IP that I will post when we release.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you all soon.
~The Tropical Network Staff Team

Helper format:

Age (13+):

IGN:

Timezone:

How many hours can you contribute daily to the server:

What is your previous experience with moderating players:

Why should we choose you to join us:

Can you use Skype or Slack?,( if so, if you are accepted, PM Beaverer with it):

Extra (Optional):

Moderator format:

Age (13+):

IGN:

Timezone:

What is your previous experience with moderating players:

Do you know which commands to use to punish people:

Extra (Optional):

Developer format:

Age (13+):

IGN:

Timezone:

Have you made any plugins? If so please share a link:

Do you have any experience developing:

Do you know how do use Group Manager or PermissionsEX:

Extra (Optional):

Builder format:

Age (13+):

IGN:

Timezone:

How many builds have you made:

Examples of builds:

Have you ever built for servers before:

Extra (Optional):
Beaverer
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2016 10:37 am
Enderrunner
Age (13+):13

IGN: Enderrunner

Timezone: north pacific

How many hours can you contribute daily to the server: 1-4 hours

What is your previous experience with moderating players: none

Why should we choose you to join us:I will try to contribute to the server as much as possible

Can you use Skype or Slack?,( if so, if you are accepted, PM Beaverer with it): I cannot use skype

I hope you have a great day

-Enderrunner
02/12/2016 2:24 pm
SMIDLET0306
Applying for: Moderator

Age (13+): 14 and a half

IGN: Evil_Shoot

Timezone: Australian Central Time Zone
UTC+09:30

How many hours can you contribute daily to the server: Well during the week i can play from 1-2 hours each day and on the weekend i can play up to 8 hours each day.

What is your previous experience with moderating players: Well i was a administrator but the server recently reset all it's staff so yea.

Do you know which commands to use to punish people: Depending on what they did, but to list a few commands there is Jail, Mute, Tempban, Ban, ipban and on some servers /freeze

Why should we choose you to join us: There are many reasons of why you should choose me but to keep this not too long i will list a few. Firstly i was a admin on a server so i do have the skills and maturity of being an admin before. Another reason is that i know HEAPS about plugins from setting them up to configuring some of them. But i do not know how to code them. Finally i am not one of lazy people who are like "GIVE ME OP" or "I WANT ADMIN", i actually try to make a good impression on the person reading it and put my heart and soul into it to make it as good as it possibly can.

Can you use Skype or Slack?,( if so, if you are accepted, PM Beaverer with it): I can use skype: My skype is live:liamsmid

Extra (Optional): Not much info needed but just to let you know i am learning how to code C # this year at school, and if im not active for a bit it might mean i am studying for exams.

Thanks for spending your time reading this, hope you have enjoyed it and hope you enjoy the rest of your day

-Evil_Shoot
02/16/2016 10:34 pm
Beaverer
Accepted as Trial-Helper. Reasons: Didn't answer a few questions correctly, not very professional and lack of grammar.
02/12/2016 1:07 pm
Beaverer
Bump
02/11/2016 7:33 pm
Dx_Andres_Dx
Moderator Application

Age (13+): 13

IGN: Dx_Andres_Dx

Timezone: Central Standard Time

How many hours can you contribute daily to the server: Around 4 Or More hours daily.

What is your previous experience with moderating players: I have been helper on 30+ Player server, Head-Mod on my friends server. Also have previously been Admin,and even Co-Owner.

Do you know which commands to use to punish people: I am aware of plenty punish commands such as: ./Mute ./Kick ./tempban ./ban ./jail ./ipban and I know there is many custom plugins that bring new commands which I can learn easily.

Why should we choose you to join us: I am a very dedicated staff member, playing daily and know how to manage servers. With more than 5 years on minecraft I know how to play and help out with all kinds of questions. I am currently a staff on another server which I can show to you so you can see that I am trustworthy. I love to play with the communities and find new great ones. I have tons of sky block experience and really enjoy playing it so I will for sure be playing. I have experience with all kinds of plugins so It wont be hard for me to get into playing your server. I can defiantly help this server grow.

Can you use Skype or Slack?,( if so, if you are accepted, PM Beaverer with it): Yes and my skype is Dx_Andres_Dx (also I can use team speak and discord.)

Extra (Optional): I am looking forward to your server and have a nice day.
02/11/2016 7:46 pm
Beaverer
Accepted as Helper, decent application, and I think with your experience as helper, you'd be great.
02/11/2016 7:17 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
iiNeville
Moderator format:

Age (13+): 14

IGN: SlimyYT

Timezone: GMT/BST

How many hours can you contribute daily to the server: About 10-20 weekly

What is your previous experience with moderating players: Yes I do, I was a Head-Admin on 2 servers, Admin on 1 and Mod on 2

Do you know which commands to use to punish people: /kick /mute /ban etc

Why should we choose you to join us: Because I have alot of staff experience and I have a feeling I could bring that to your server

Can you use Skype or Slack? Yep, Skype
02/11/2016 7:24 pm
Beaverer
Denied. Lack of word count, didn't answer questions correctly
02/11/2016 7:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
train212
Age (13+):I am 14 but February 25 is my birthday so soon I will be 15.

IGN: Supertrain212

Timezone: New York EST

How many hours can you contribute daily to the server: Well I do have lots of work but I will be on alot on the weekends if I dont have a project!

What is your previous experience with moderating players: I have been moderater, admin, and even co owner. But sadly all those server ran out of funds. Thats why I came here to apply. But I know how to handle every situation I come into.

Do you know which commands to use to punish people: I'm not that mod that everyone hates, but If someone tries to advertise their server, I will try to ask them to stop, but if they keep going, I will /mute them or /kick. If someone if hacking I will temp ban them for 7-10 days depends on what hacks they use. If I see them hacking I might just ban them for the heck of it. I know how to use all the other commands /jail, /freeze, /ipban (If they have more accounts), and etc.

Why should we choose you to join us: I have been looking for a Mod position and I found your server. I am looking forward to moderating a server and I hope this server doesn't run out of funds. I am going to keep the chat clean and help anyone in need. Now getting back to the question, "Why should we choose you to join us?" I believe I can make this server better and help because I know alot about plugins because I use to own a server but I ran out of funds. I can't wait to join you guys!

Can you use Skype or Slack?,( if so, if you are accepted, PM Beaverer with it): I have a skype and I will pm if I get accepted!

Extra (Optional): I am starting a twitch channel and I am looking forward to streaming on this server.
02/11/2016 7:25 pm
Beaverer
Accepted as Moderator, I love your skills and I'd love for you to stream too, very convincing application. Please PM me your skype.
02/11/2016 6:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ItzTaken
IGN : ItzTaken_

Timezone : Uk

I can play for about 5-6 hours a day on weekends but on mid week like Monday to
Friday I can only play for about 3 hours

Previous expirence of moderating players :

Well,I owned a pretty successful server named FrostedHCF.Sadly,I had to shut it down since the host was pretty bad and I coulden't get the plugins I needed for my network.I'm pretty good at sorting staff members out if they are in a arguement about a player been banned and all that jazz.I'm not mean when I see a hacker like some staff are (Not saying you are,) but I do give some hate for hackers who ruin servers but if someone is using kill aura or something I'd just simply tempban them for 10 days for hacking.I normally see alot of people spamming and adveratising now so it would be a good idea for you to get a clearchat plugin.

Do you know what commands to use to punish people :

Yes,I know all the punish commands like :

Jail

Ban

Tempban

ipban

kick

freeze

mute

etc.

Extra (Opitinal)

Well,I'm a kind and helpful person who has a youtube with 163 subs and would love to recoroded on your server ;D
02/11/2016 7:09 pm
Beaverer
Accepted as a [YT] I don't think you spent very much time on this app but as we are looking for YT's, I'd love to have you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome