TuskaGaming - Skyblock - Creative - Factions - Minigames

Sgraaa's Avatar Sgraaa12/22/14 4:01 pm
1 emeralds 107 3
12/22/2014 6:01 pm
Sgraaa's Avatar Sgraaa
TuskaGaming

TuskaGaming is a brand new community made by two creators. TuskaGaming gives the experience of many different aspects to multiplayer in minecraft. The TuskaGaming server has;
A creative world
A skyblock world
A faction world
A minigame world.All these worlds are completely seperate which means no one can claim a faction on your plot in the creative world or on your island in Skyblock.

Over here at Tuska Gaming we want to insure you have a great experience playing on our server. We want you to enjoy yourself and have an amazing time, the staff over here at Tuska Gaming have years of expertise in Minecraft playing it since they were around the age of 10+ owning multiple servers but our staff teams main focus is making sure your Minecraft experience is as smooth as can be, not only do our staff enjoy playing in the different worlds along with you guys they’re also very versed in hub servers.

We hope to see you join our server and enjoy the experience as much as we do!

We are hiring staff aswell, for the chance of getting please apply below and come on the server!

Name:
Why we should hire you:
How active can you be:

Server IP: 192.99.148.37:25610
Sgraaa
Level 2 : Apprentice Network