Twiists Server! Retronix!

Cheesecake_Demon's Avatar Cheesecake_Demon8/22/14 1:26 pm
1 emeralds 203 7
8/22/2014 7:51 pm
lindsidoodle's Avatar lindsidoodle
Retronix

Twiists Server!

Hello People! We are Looking for Dedicated staff! I hope you have a great time on our server as I really Appreciate you joining!

Leave applications Below for ANY Rank [Helper usually gets accepted most], as they are available right now!

The Layout
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Rank Wanted:
Previous Experiences:
What you could bring:
Why this role is right for you:
What makes you different:
Banned History and Why:
Why you want this Rank:
Extra[Not Necessary]:

The server IP is:

Here is some basic knowledge about the server!
Retronix is a no-greif survival server, we need staff but have a very experienced owner who is very good with plugins etc. Site Will be coming Soon! HELPERS WANTED!
Cheesecake_Demon
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2014 7:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lindsidoodle
Name: Scarlet
IGN: lindsidoodle
Rank Wanted: Admin/Mod/Helper. What ever you need!
Previous Experiences: I am an admin for 4 popular servers and an owner on 3 servers!
What you could bring: I can bring new ideas to improve the server and make sure that the players on the server are having a good time.
Why this role is right for you: I love.. Not like... LOVE! I love to help out in any way possible. I want to give the players what they deserve.
What makes you different: I care about the players and the server. I want to make sure that this server succeeds.
Banned History and Why: I have never been banned.
Why you want this Rank: I want to help as many servers as possible!
Extra[Not Necessary]: Skype; lindsidoodle Thank you for this opportunity.
08/22/2014 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NINJA71B
Name:James
IGN:NINJA71B
Rank Wanted:Admin
Previous Experiences:Staff on servers is vast i am no longer staff on any becuase the server shut down or i got fired becuase for 2 months last year i didnt play minecraft
What you could bring:happiness to the server and make the players feel comfortable and not afraid of staff
Why this role is right for you:I would be great becuase i love to help people on servers especially when they are new because i dont want them to not like the server
What makes you different:im funny and i never abuse power cuase i dont think its fair at all
Banned History and Why:once on a towny server i acidenally broke a block at theyre house they already didnt like me so they said i stole also 2 other server becuase i eas rejected as staff and they said they didnt want me nagging
Why you want this Rank:i want to help and be nice admin i love helping people and making them laugh and be happy
Extra[Not Necessary]i would love to assist you in any way possible if you dont think im right for admin tell me how i can help!
08/22/2014 2:48 pm
Cheesecake_Demon
NO MORE NEEDED AT THIS MOMENT STICK AROUND INCASE WE CHANGE OUR MINDS
08/22/2014 2:13 pm
Cheesecake_Demon
Sorry Monkey [Declined]
08/22/2014 2:01 pm
Level 1 : New Network
King Zuchinni
Name: Owen
IGN: qwertyowen
Rank Wanted: Highest rank available
Previous Experiences: Owned several servers, Admin and Mod on many others.
What you could bring: Motivation to players, and a friendlier community
Why this role is right for you: -
What makes you different: Nothing makes me different, we're all the same (Inspo)
Banned History and Why: Never been banned
Why you want this Rank: Well there aren't any ranks listed on this page soo... I'll take what I'm offered.
08/22/2014 1:53 pm
Cheesecake_Demon
*bump*
08/22/2014 1:40 pm
Cheesecake_Demon
*bump*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com