TwistedBranches needs Beta-Testers!

Kingdomapbuilder's Avatar Kingdomapbuilder7/24/14 11:30 am
1 emeralds 197 8
7/25/2014 11:20 am
Kingdomapbuilder's Avatar Kingdomapbuilder
You'll receive the Beta-Tester rank for life (Only 5 of them), and if you have been helpful, you will receive all the commands of our highest donator rank, and possibly a staff rank as well as your Beta-Tester rank. You will need to test things on the server. I will pm you the ip if you are accepted. Do not answer the last question on the form below.

Do you have experience being staff on servers?:
Do you have experience with redstone?:
Do you have experience with coding websites/plugins?:
How many hours each day can you be on the server?:
Maturity:(Be honest)(1-10)
Have you been banned on servers before?:
Will you follow the server rules?:
What staff positions have you had on other servers?

This server is swear-free.
Kingdomapbuilder
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2014 12:21 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
aliensmatt
Hello you may or may not know me but that is fine, I am not one to judge, you are here to judge me, so let me introduce myself. My name is DoctorM91 , however I am mainly know as Doc. This position, I know, is a priority and isn’t just fun and games ad that is why I am running for it; I really do love a bit of fun but I would take my role seriously. You have to work hard, and I’m going to prove to you here, if I can, that I am capable of fulfilling all requirements for a Beta Tester and hopefully a member of Server Staff.

Do you have experience being staff on servers?:
I am a builder on a personal friend's server and have been a MiniMod on another server so I am well aware of what is needed to take on a role as such.
Do you have experience with redstone?:
Personally, I love redstone and I think that Minecraft wouldn't be complete without it.I have built redstone contraptions before and am currently working on a unique redstone TARDIS (but of course would dedicate the majority of my time to the server)
Do you have experience with coding websites/plugins?:
Yes because I have helped friends with the coding of their servers in the past and am a fan of bukkit myself as well as having made a website before.
How many hours each day can you be on the server?:
I can spend 3 hours minimum on the server on a weekday and spend 5 minimum on a weekend. About 28 hours a week, average.
Maturity:(Be honest)(1-10)
Have you been banned on servers before?:
I have never been banned from a server before and do not plan on doing so in the future.
Will you follow the server rules?:
I always think the rules are one of the most important aspects in a server so yes, I would definitely do so.
Other:
I am excelling at school atm
I can speak English, Spanish, French & Italian
I love my dog
I am good with some styles of building and am willing to try new things. I'm good at: Modern, Wood & Stone, Classic, Curved, Spawns, Shops and themes. I also like working from blueprints.
I am Mature
I am nice to everyone I meet
My favorite animals are Otters
I enjoy making new friends

Thank you for reading, I hope I am chosen,
- Doc
07/25/2014 11:20 am
Kingdomapbuilder
:O Your in. You read everything in the op, including not answering the last question. your application was marvelous.
07/24/2014 12:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
i can be on 6-7
07/24/2014 11:58 am
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
Do you have experience being staff on servers?: I do have experience with staff. I have been on many servers as admin, mostly as moderator or helper though.
Do you have experience with redstone?: I am not that good at redstone.
Do you have experience with coding websites/plugins?: I have used a lot of plugins before.
How many hours each day can you be on the server?: I can play at least 1 hour.
Maturity:(Be honest)(1-10) 7, but I make jokes a lot.
Have you been banned on servers before?: Yes, I have. I have been banned for griefing on a server.
Will you follow the server rules?: Yes. I will follow the rules.
Other: I like a lot of things. I am nice. I am amazing. My username is alex_abcd.
What staff positions have you had on other servers? Admin, moderator, helper. About all besides owners.

This server is swear-free.
07/24/2014 12:03 pm
Kingdomapbuilder
I said in the op to not answer the last question. This is to see if everyone read it and payed attention.
07/24/2014 12:06 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
Sorry sir, but I did not see, I forgot to wear my glasses, I thought I could read on my own, I am sorry sir.
07/24/2014 11:53 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
Do you have experience being staff on servers?: Yes
Do you have experience with redstone?: Some
Do you have experience with coding websites/plugins?: Yes
How many hours each day can you be on the server?: 6-7
Maturity:(Be honest)(1-10): 7
Have you been banned on servers before?: one server, but by a rogue staff member
Will you follow the server rules?: Absolutely
Other: Skype: creeperslayer675
What staff positions have you had on other servers? I have been every rank, and always met and went over server expectations.
07/24/2014 12:01 pm
Kingdomapbuilder
6-7 hours a day? I find that hard to believe...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome