TYDORIA KINGDOMS SERVER RECRUITING STAFF

Tylakya's Avatar Tylakya5/2/16 5:05 pm
7/2/2016 6:42 am
Tylakya's Avatar Tylakya
Tydoria Kingdoms server is recruiting stafff ,builders and some plugin devs), Our deadline to open is in 2 months from now, we still need a lot of buildings to be built and plugins to be made/edited, mods will receive proper information/guidelines before the server opens.
We will always need more people, so don't think you won't be accepted if you see many applications!

Our site: http://tydoria.enjin.com/
PMC server post: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/tydoria-kingdoms-medieval-roleplay-server/

Apply in the comment section in these formats:
Builder:

IGN:

How long have you been playing minecraft:

What is your building skill(1-10):

*optional* examples of your previous work:

--------------------------
Plugin developer:

IGN:

What is your plugin developing skill(1-10):

*EDIT* we no longer need mods
Tylakya
Level 31 : Artisan Birb

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2016 6:42 am
Tylakya
contacted! Hope to see you on the server!
We are still looking for more people to help though!
06/26/2016 10:02 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
ItzPop
IGN: ItzPopcorn

How long have you been playing mine craft: I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now. I have been around and I know what to do, how to build, how to play, etc.

What is your building skill(1-10): Probably a 8, I'm not the best, but much better than average.

*optional* examples of your previous work: N/A, only just started playing again this week, lost most of my pictures.

06/26/2016 9:42 am
Tylakya
bump!
06/24/2016 12:32 pm
Tylakya
Whitelisted! Hope to see you soon!
06/23/2016 12:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Skiph
IGN: Phenomnom

How long have you been playing minecraft: about 5-6 years

What is your building skill(1-10): Depends on the project, But in all honesty, about 6-7-8

*optional* examples of your previous work: Sadly I have none, and hope this doesn't effect your opinion of me

Please Read: I am not great at huge projects, like castles and huge, man made landscapes.
However, I do things like indoor decor, outdoor decor, Small houses, Walls (city walls) Trees, Pathways ect, The small things that make the huge, awesome builds look complete. However I am looking to improve my skills, So if i get accepted, I will watch other builders and look at formations for my own benefit.

Thanks for reading

Omega
06/23/2016 11:42 am
Tylakya
Bump!
06/21/2016 10:07 am
Tylakya
Accepted! You are now whitelisted!
To everyone else: We still need more people!
06/20/2016 5:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
aWARCRYripened
1) IGN: aWARCRYripened

2) Age: 24

3) Timezone: EST

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 7

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Builder/Builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: IRL Architectural model maker, I bring creative and artistic talents to the server. Think outside of the box with builds, working with others, and server management

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 6mo (yes I am new to the minecraft world, but my builds so far have proven how fast and efficent I can learn)

8) Previous Experience: Spawn builds for various servers

9) Skype (If you have it): Upon request

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths: Artistic, Creative, good leader, Unigue builds, adaptable, experimental, real world skills. Weaknesses: not very strong with complete world edit commands, fairly inexperienced

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: mainly work solo, but can adapt to fit in a team

12) Extra/Other: some of my previous builds in various states of completion http://imgur.com/a/q7hvQ as you can see I am a fan of fantasy/medieval builds and would say that is my strongsuit. but am also starting to dabble in futuristic builds.

13) Questions/Concerns you have:

14) Essay [Optional] : I know I might be new but I think I have a lot to offer any server. I think that I am a fast enough learner, and easy to get along with, which makes me a perfect candidate for your server
06/20/2016 3:47 pm
Tylakya
I've contacted everyone! We need more people though!
05/12/2016 1:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
MapGuys

Plugin developer: yes i can make(work) with plugins,ranks,permissions etc.
IGN: Zyrax

How long have you been playing minecraft:5 yrs

What is your plugin developing skill(1-10): 10

*optional* examples of your previous work : can work with plugins for sure,can build,mature staff,was admin,mod on 1000 servers etc..

IF YOU NEED MORE DETAIL CONTACT ME ON SKYPE
05/12/2016 1:02 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
MapGuys
IGN:

What is your building skill(1-10):

Plugin developer:
IGN: Zyrax

How long have you been playing minecraft:5 yrs

What is your plugin developing skill(1-10): 10

*optional* examples of your previous work : can work with plugins for sure,can build,mature staff,was admin,mod on 1000 servers etc..
05/12/2016 11:12 am
Tylakya
bump
05/06/2016 4:06 pm
Tylakya
accepted
05/05/2016 3:16 pm
iamsmit
Plugin developer:
IGN: iamsmit

How long have you been playing minecraft: about 3 to 4 years

What is your plugin developing skill(1-10): I would say a solid 8, I have worked on pvp, vault and economy plugins before for my own server and have set of skills that match with the type of server that this will be

p.s. I dont check skype very often, the fastest way to reach me is twitter(@smiizey) or email(smitpat@yahoo.com)
05/05/2016 3:06 pm
Tylakya
accepted, you are now whitelisted! hope to seeya soon!
05/05/2016 10:32 am
WildPoog
IGN: My name is WildPug.

How long have you been playing minecraft: I first started playing Minecraft in 2010 but it was at a friends house. On August 27th, 2012 I got my first computer and it was the first thing I downloaded.

What is your building skill(1-10): It depends on what style. I'm much more skilled with medieval structures than futuristic structures. I like fantasy/medieval stuff. So maybe a 7-10.

*optional* examples of your previous work: I have some bad examples from stuff I did but they're not final builds. These builds are from when I practice. http://imgur.com/a/vS5Wn

05/05/2016 10:12 am
Tylakya
bump!
05/04/2016 10:08 am
Tylakya
Vacation is now accepted, welcome!
05/04/2016 9:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Qust
Plugin developer:

IGN: InMeMumsCar

How long have you been playing minecraft: About 2 years.

What is your plugin developing skill(1-10): 4

*optional* examples of your previous work: Just learnt java, would love to test out my skills here.

05/04/2016 5:48 am
Tylakya
To Squidythegamer & amenadiel: sorry, but after we accepted pineapple_64 we no longer need more mods, you can still apply for builder/plugin developer if you wish so.
LePsychoticDemon is accepted as Builder.
05/03/2016 7:23 pm
Xo0o_NoName_o0oX
Builder:>
IGN: LePsychoticDemon
How Long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 1/2 yrs
My building skill (based off of other peoples opinions): 6-7
(optional) Examples of your work: Srry to say this but i dont have anyu pictures or videos to share
Xtra: I am 13yrs and am very mature i love helping out with people and helping solve problems and making servers blossom into something new and amazon
I am active most days from 3pm-9pm if not earlier
05/03/2016 3:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
squidythegamer
IGN: SquidyTheGamer

How long have you been playing minecraft: since nov 30 2014 (or close to that time)

Have you ever ran a server/been staff on a server (if yes, state for how long): admin from july 7 2015- january 9 2016

Email: realsquidythegamer@gmail.com (unless you want my more used one which i keep private)

YT: iSquidyTheGamer

(i dont always have good grammar if you care about that)
05/03/2016 4:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
squidythegamer
active mostly on weekdays btw
05/03/2016 3:07 pm
Tylakya
Pineapple_64 is now whitelisted, pm me when you'll be on so I can give ya the tour! =)
05/02/2016 8:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BuilderGod
Add me on Skype! dragon530983
05/02/2016 8:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BuilderGod
IGN – Amenadiel

Age - 16

Timezone - Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 6PM-12PM

Are you multilingual? - Yes, I am. ( English, French, Korean, Spanish)

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I first played minecraft since January 2012 and I can just say it is the one of the best games I have ever played in my life.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - I have a completely clean record. This is a new account as I gave my old one to my little sister.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I currently moderate and administrate 2 servers and co-own one. I am willing to spend less time over those servers and dedicate a lot here.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I can contribute about 3/5 of my free time a day. This would be about 1-2 hours. If I can, I will spend even more.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Stay cool when dealing with them, younger people sometimes might not understand their surroundings as much as you. Learn to show empathy towards them. We were all once young little kids, and there MUST be some people who seem to be caring for you. Be like them.

Are you able to record? - I already do, on youtube, but don't really have much subscribers.

Anything else we should know? - Well, the reason I want to become a staff is fairly simple.
I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years, including XBOX and PE ever since I was 11. I really want to help you in achieving your minecraft server ambitions. I have learnt and have had many experiences, good and bad, on minecraft servers. There were a few staff on this server and a few other servers, who I see to be responsible, helpful, caring, and the "no-nonsense" but "I can take a little bit of a joke" kind of attitude. I think I possess good attributes to contribute towards this server. I think some people do not have respect and are relatively rude. I want this place to be a good community and a better place, where people work hand in hand and are kind to each other, which is the reason I am writing this application. I will do my best in everything I "achieve" here, willing to demonstrate my worth as a staff member.Why will you want me? Well I am extremely capable and have proven myself to be able to handle all kinds of different tasks, big and small. I assure you professionalism in all that I do. I promise to uphold and maintain a great server experience and while at the same time, making sure that all players understand the rules and still have fun. I will also lend a hand to anybody in need of help.

5 Reasons to why we should make you admin: I am willing to try my very best to be responsible, mature, trustworthy, caring for all players. I will not be bias to anyone and be a role model by displaying exemplary behaviour in all circumstances. I think I have what it takes to make a positive difference to all Minecrafters and to bring it to a greater height with my abilities. I will also never abuse my rank. I will also always try my best to answer queries of all kind.

What skills do you have that will make you an outstanding Admin: I am a believer of fairness and equality. I also have experiences both in real life and Minecraft, making me a useful potential staff member and a better enforcer of the rules, also making me able to carry out actions more efficiently. I will also be able to be active. I am not strict, but I want to let people have fun the right way.

What makes you stand out: I am a person that knows that there is a right time for everything, when it is time to be serious and when it is the time to lighten up and joke a bit. This causes me not be hated. I am also very committed and persevering when it comes to doing or achieving something. I have been praised for having a way with words before. I am able to support burdens and handle situations too.

Please consider me as a staff as I sincerely wish to aid in the success of this server. Thank you for your attention and time.
05/02/2016 8:20 pm
Pineapple-64
IGN: Pineapple_64

How long have you been playing minecraft: 4.5 years

Have you ever ran a server/been staff on a server (if yes, state for how long): I was a server Co-Owner for 5 months until it got shut down. And I was the Head Admin on another for 2 months until it ran out of money and the owner gave up.

Skype: I don't use it much. Please contact me if it is needed

Extra: I am very mature (Age 16) and I love to help servers grow. I am a decent builder too.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome