Tydoria needs builders!

Tylakya's Avatar Tylakya4/19/16 2:59 pm
1 emeralds 387 6
5/7/2016 1:59 pm
Tylakya's Avatar Tylakya
The Tydoria Kingdoms server needs more talented builders
We are looking for active people whith a love for building and are good at building big structures/cities, and are not afraid of a challenge.
The server currently is not yet in a release fase, we'll be opening in 2 months
PMC Server Post: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/tydoria-kingdoms-medieval-roleplay-server/
If you'd like to apply, please do so below.
P.S all builders will be given a big amount of in-game money when the server opens.
Tylakya
Level 31 : Artisan Birb

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/07/2016 1:59 pm
Tylakya
accepted, welcome to our server!
05/07/2016 12:53 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
grandpaharold
Hi, Im tyler. I had a build team for roughly a year on another server until leaving. I have extensive knowledge of World Edit and Voxel Sniper. I have a developing understanding of World Painter and i generally understand server plugin management and configuration. Don't know how long I've been building, a good while though. I can help as much as I can, but I don't feel inclined to 100% dedicate myself to any time frame but generally if i get invested in a project, you can expect i'll spend a lot of time on it. Album of some of my builds: http://imgur.com/a/JcPoi Uername: Tylermjo
05/06/2016 3:58 pm
Tylakya
Inverse_42 is now whitelisted, welcome!
05/05/2016 9:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
The_Schaarsh
Hello, I'm Inverse_42, a very dedicated and skilled builder. I really would like to help out in a project like this. White list me on the server or add me on skype so we can talk.

05/05/2016 10:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
WildPoog
Hi Tylakya. I'd love to help you on your project@ My skype is connortennant@att.net.
05/05/2016 10:11 am
Tylakya
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome