UltraCraft Looking for Ops/Admins!

cutepinko's Avatar cutepinko4/15/14 10:07 pm
6/25/2014 8:59 am
shasshen's Avatar shasshen
Hi Everyone, I have a new fresh server looking for admins, ops, and mods.
This server is not going to be posted until the admins are picked. I'm looking for admins who will NOT abuse their powers, This server is a Work In Progress so It will also need builders. It's new so it will take sometime until all of the plugins have updated because It is 1.7.7 so if you get picked you do have to wait. Anyway, I'm looking for good admins which will ban/jail/kick immediately if the rules are broken, Admins which won't give players op. The only people who have op or creative are the ones I give it to. Nobody else. Now onto the positions.

Positions Available

HEAD ADMIN: Head Admin is someone who has been admin for at least 4 months. They have been loyal to the server and follow every admin rule there is. You are in charge of teaching new admins/ops how to be admins. You need to be on at least an hour a day.

ADMIN

MOD

BUILDER

Application
What position are you applying for?:
IGN:
Experience with being Staff:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
When will you be able to be on? :
How will you benefit the server?:
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?:
Anything else you want me to know:
cutepinko
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/25/2014 8:59 am
shasshen
What position are you applying for?: Head Admin

IGN: joelchan00

Experience with being Staff: I have been an Admin on various servers like Factions, RPG, Prison and others (CLE MC, JETT MC, Redwood dynasty, Bound Destiny, and a few others but they have all closed down either because of host side issues, arguments between the owners or other unknown reasons) I am very familiar with Admin Commands and many plugins like Essentials, World Edit and more.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now.

When will you be able to be on? : I can be on anytime during the afternoon at about 3-5pm (Singapore Time GMT+8)

How will you benefit the server?:Like I said earlier, I have the experience and knowledge of being an admin, I am very helpful and will help anybody in need and am very friendly. I will be dedicated to this server and play for long hours if possible and I can also help in building a lot. Like I said, as I live in Singapore, I will be able to make sure that the server runs smoothly without rule-breakers.

What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: I have the experience, I can build and I am very helpful. I know that this is tough to believe just because I am saying it but you can see how I am in game soon (:

Anything else you want me to know:Thank you for reading this app and I hope I get accepted (:
06/25/2014 8:40 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragon
SlayahShaky
Application
What position are you applying for?: Mod
IGN: turtle517
Experience with being Staff: Have been staff on some servers before.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 4-5 years
When will you be able to be on? : I am on often.
How will you benefit the server?: I can interact with the players and have fun with them while still enforcing rules and helping others when they need it.
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: I play very often out of all the years I have had the game and most of that time being on servers, observing how everyone interacts and how staff interact and help with the other players, so I could use that knowledge to make the people on this server have a better experience and want to come back for a long time.
06/25/2014 6:47 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
ProkingPlays
What position are you applying for?: OP/Head-Admin

IGN: ProkingPlaysMC

Experience with being Staff: Ive been staff multiple times im honest, trustworthy and helpful, ive been helping alot servers lately, but another server wouldnt be bad, the server seems to be interesting and complex.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: i have been playing minecraft for 2-3 years now

When will you be able to be on? : in USA time ill be on at night time and sometimes in daytime. cause i live in australia

How will you benefit the server?: GFX, im great with them, building which is another very good skill i got, recently ive built a hub spawn for a popular server and the owner is happy with it and thinking of using it.

What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: i take my job serious, a job is a job and it has to be done properly
Anything else you want me to know: im a youtube ( you can see some of my GFX at my channel ) http://www.youtube.com/MegaAliBahrami

If interested in hiring me PM me ur skype
Thanks, ProkingPlays
06/25/2014 6:28 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
bmwizawesome
Application
What position are you applying for?: Mod/Admin
IGN: bmwisawesome
Experience with being Staff: I own 2 servers, I'm mod on 3 others and admin on 5 others..
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Omega 1.1
When will you be able to be on? : Anytime except school hours (9:00am-3:00pmcentral usa canada)
How will you benefit the server?: I can watch out for any bad players and help out with staff such as helping them build buildings and teach them about some plugins
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: My looks... No just kidding, but I have had tons of experience with moderating and being admin on other servers and lots outside of minecraft also I can be trusted very well
Anything else you want me to know: Remember me? Also contact me on skype if you need anything with the server. Username: bmwizawesome
04/16/2014 5:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MAILKID_22
Position:Admin
IGN:MAILKID_22
Experience: I Have been admin on several servers but had to resign due to education exams but now they have past and im ready to get back to being a admin
How long have I played minecraft: Around 2010
I long would I be active on the server: Mostly everyday

How will I benefit the server: I would benefit the server because I will be online most of the time and I help people if they are having problems.

What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank: Well, I am very good at building structures and im very trustworthy and poliet and very disagree with cheating and hacking and would alert staff or kick them myself.

I Have Skype: herkesliam
04/16/2014 8:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Zeerobotoman
Application
What position are you applying for?: Admin or mod
IGN: theonlywayissam
Experience with being Staff: i have been an admin on a server before and i have been mods on different servers
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
When will you be able to be on? : be able to be on 2-3 hours on week days and on weekends and holidays much more
How will you benefit the server?: i will keep people under control and can help advertise it
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: I have had experience with being an admin and have been playing for a while
Anything else you want me to know: i am a trust worthy player and i commit to servers.
04/16/2014 6:12 am
cutepinko
Thanks everyone for applying! all of your apps have been put into consideration.
04/16/2014 1:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
D3NNY-M41C01M
Application / Spaced to make reading Easy (EDIT)

What position are you applying for?: Admin

IGN: Death2Tragedy

Experience with being Staff: 15% ( ) Owned a small bukkit server once, didnt go to well with the popularity, so I just closed it down, (Waste of money .-. )

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Jan. Feb 2012

When will you be able to be on? : Most Likely almost 24/7 maybe,
(No Job & Out of school )

How will you benefit the server?: With Pure Administration - Neat buildings -
a nice admin, well depending on there attitude toward others

What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?:
Were all staff, which means we should be treated with mutual respect, nothing
really should make us better then the next person who applies for the same rank

I have a skype, but I reinstalled Windows and I don't remember my username,
I do have an email for it thought, not 100% sure if you can add me with it
malcolm_denny@hotmail.com

IF Rules are broken, depending on the rule, most player's will be warned about rule breaking, cause I feel like... If a rule is broken unintentionally I feel that person should be let off with a warning, but if it was meant to be broken intentionally, I feel that person should be puished,

"We're all players of minecraft, Let's treat each other with Respect "
04/16/2014 1:39 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Head Admin though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on HereCraft, It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
i Live in australia . I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

Thank you for your time of reading this

Istack0409 -out-
04/16/2014 1:38 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
CBG Productions
Application
IGN: jpbentColeman
Experience with being Staff: I was an admin on Desteria(#1 Factions Server) for a total of 5 months
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.2.4
When will you be able to be on? : 3pm - 7pm or 6pm - 10pm or all day
How will you benefit the server?: I will help keep the bad things out. And let the good things rest in paradise? I can be strict when needed. But I also can make someones day
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: The fact that all of these guys applying are like 13 except for me, shows less maturity in a way.
Anything else you want me to know: I have Skype - Will pm to you after accepted if I am. Also am great with building
04/16/2014 1:30 am
cutepinko
CBG ProductionsYour Name: Coleman/Cole
Position: Admin
Maturity Level: 9.2/10
How we can contact you: Skype/ KIK/ Phone#
Time you can spend on server: A sad amount of time. Lol ( 10 hours/Day)
How professional are you: 8/10
Why we should choose you: Because I give you my word that I would be honest, respectful, friendly to others, and loyal.
Why you want Trial Admin/Mod: I think I could help out a bit by making newcomers feel the same way about this game as I do.
Experience: I was an admin for Desteria(#1 Factions Server) =P
Proof of Experience: N/A
Strengths: Friendly, happy
Weaknesses: Downers
Skills: Building, Socializing, Supervision.
About You: I am very strict if needed, but can also make someones day.
Hi can you please retype the app with the template I've put?
04/16/2014 1:29 am
CBG Productions
Time Zone: Central *
Sorry^
04/16/2014 1:28 am
cutepinko
williamyomApplication
What position are you applying for?: Admin or Head admin
IGN: Williamyom
Experience with being Staff: i have been admin on 3 servers mod on 7 servers head admin on 1 server and head mod on 2 servers.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years and a bit.
When will you be able to be on? : Daily 1-2hours (non holiday weekday) 8hours (weekend non holiday) 8hours (holiday weekday) 8hours (holiday weekend)
How will you benefit the server?: I can benefit the server by helping to manage it (like admin or mod manage)advertise the server and help build the server.
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: i think what makes me better is i have more experience then them or i can play more then them. You have a very good chance!
Anything else you want me to know: Yes My skype is william.liu62 i like bacon and i can type /mute /ban /kick fast.
04/16/2014 1:28 am
CBG Productions
Application
Experience with being Staff: I was an admin on Desteria(#1 Factions Server) for a total of 5 months
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.2.4
When will you be able to be on? : 3pm - 7pm or 6pm - 10pm or all day
How will you benefit the server?: I will help keep the bad things out. And let the good things rest in paradise? I can be strict when needed. But I also can make someones day
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: The fact that all of these guys applying are like 13 except for me, shows less maturity in a way.
Anything else you want me to know: I have Skype - Will pm to you after accepted if I am. Also am great with building
04/16/2014 1:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
williamyom
Application
What position are you applying for?: Admin or Head admin
IGN: Williamyom
Experience with being Staff: i have been admin on 3 servers mod on 7 servers head admin on 1 server and head mod on 2 servers.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years and a bit.
When will you be able to be on? : Daily 1-2hours (non holiday weekday) 8hours (weekend non holiday) 8hours (holiday weekday) 8hours (holiday weekend)
How will you benefit the server?: I can benefit the server by helping to manage it (like admin or mod manage)advertise the server and help build the server.
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: i think what makes me better is i have more experience then them or i can play more then them.
Anything else you want me to know: Yes My skype is william.liu62 i like bacon and i can type /mute /ban /kick fast.
04/16/2014 12:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Potash_Apple
IGN: Potash_Apple
Experience with being Staff: I am a builder on another server, and have been a moderator on another server
How long have you been playing minecraft?: More than 8 months
When will you be able to be on? : Atleast 3 hours a day, every day.
How will you benefit the server?: Add in great ideas for pvp arenas, maybe even give ideas for new plugins or commands
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: I am a girl with great taste in what to build
Anything else you want me to know: I like to build natural landscape and can read and type fast so it makes an easy task of reading through chats and giving warnings, or taking action.
04/16/2014 1:26 am
cutepinko
Accepted!
04/16/2014 12:06 am
cutepinko
rockman2305IGN:Rockman2305
head-admin
Experience with being Staff:Everything
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
When will you be able to be on? : after school
How will you benefit the server I will help you with lots of suff. What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: The server owners who made me head-admin, and admin trust me really well
Anything else you want me to know: I am loyal, honest, trustworthy, respectful, and nice. ok for hackers on 100% I will help you with plugins if you need help I will help when need.
Did you copy the other guys app?

My Skype Name Is Mitch.rock1

Thank you

From rockman2305
04/16/2014 12:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
rockman2305
IGN:Rockman2305
head-admin
Experience with being Staff:Everything
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
When will you be able to be on? : after school
How will you benefit the server I will help you with lots of suff. What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: The server owners who made me head-admin, and admin trust me really well
Anything else you want me to know: I am loyal, honest, trustworthy, respectful, and nice. ok for hackers on 100% I will help you with plugins if you need help I will help when need.

My Skype Name Is Mitch.rock1

Thank you

From rockman2305
04/15/2014 10:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
PHRGaming
Application
What position are you applying for?: Head-admin
IGN: PHRgaming
Experience with being Staff: I am head-mod in one server, admin in another, moderator in two servers, and helper in one server
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since February 2013
When will you be able to be on? : during week like 5-6 hours, weekends a long time
How will you benefit the server?: i an help build places, but i do not wan't builder rank
What makes you better than the next guy that applies for your same rank?: The server owners who made me head-admin, and admin trust me really well
Anything else you want me to know: I am loyal, honest, trustworthy, respectful, and nice
04/15/2014 11:47 pm
cutepinko
Thanks for applying! Your application is being put into consideration!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome