Unique Youtube Banners!

Ultra_Gaming's Avatar Ultra_Gaming7/3/15 3:36 pm
1 emeralds 298 9
7/8/2015 3:16 pm
MolinPlays's Avatar MolinPlays
Unique Youtube Banners!

I am making youtube banners, like the one featured above, for anyone who wants one. Just give me some information on what colours you would like and I'll play around with some unique designs.
Ultra_Gaming
Level 20 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2015 3:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MolinPlays
um can have one can i have the colours as white and blue saying MolinPlays?
also im looking for collabs wanna collab just email me molinater@outlook.com and ill tell you my skype
07/08/2015 3:05 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
Ultra_Gaming
I totally forgot about this thread - I'll try and see what I can do, if I have the time!

Overwhelmed with the fantastic comments, thank you!
07/07/2015 11:52 am
Level 20 : Expert Archer
Captain_E10
I would like the banner to say Lightning Strike Gaming in the main text, and underneath it in subtext We Strike Fear Into Our Enemies. I would prefer blue with some white and red, and possibly lightning bolts somewhere.

Its really cool that you are doing these. Thanks a ton.

My email: comiskeyfever@gmail.com
07/03/2015 7:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ZakaiPlayz
Hey,
I would like a banner saying "ZakaiGamez" and with "UHC, Twitch, Youtube" Below it Go Crazy With your Colors. I Will give credit in the desc's of my videos (Just starting my Channel up)

Email: ZakaiGamez@gmail.com

Thanks a Bunch
07/03/2015 5:49 pm
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Leeanne
This is so awesome of you doing these for free! Love the example.
I would like it to say "Nene", with a color scheme of dark blue and light blue like the colors on my skin. (planetminecraft.com/skin/human-tardis/) <---my skin
It can be minecraft/gaming themed if you can do so.
Thanks!
07/03/2015 5:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Pikachu089
I just made a new YT channel, and desperately need a banner. It's called FloralGaming, so the colors should be bright and colorful, like light green, blue, maybe yellow. If you do this, I would be so grateful and would give you a quick shoutout in my next video (I'm not very famous or have high tech gear, but like recording myself anyways )

Thanks,

-Pika
07/03/2015 3:56 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Loremaster
Spectral
I already have a youtube banner that I made using novaskin and panzoid.com it's amazing. If you want and you've got nothing to do, you can mess around with my youtube name: Da0Boss0. But you don't have to and I won't garantee that I'll use urs XD.
07/03/2015 3:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Vexxyy
Can I get on that says "Vexxyy" For the colors do something like green, blue and black Thanks!
07/03/2015 3:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
JakaCraft_
that is amazing!!!

I don't mind the colors you can just go crazy but just make sure it says JakaCraft( i don't mind if it says that you made it)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome