UnsoughtGaming Youtube *NEW PARTNERSHIP*

hyperbuild's Avatar hyperbuild7/9/14 4:20 pm
1 emeralds 430 5
7/30/2014 1:19 am
hyperbuild's Avatar hyperbuild
Hey everyone my name is UnsoughtThree from the UnsoughtGaming team and im here just to tell everyone that we are trying to build a community of youtubers and youtube servers

My goal is to have a community of youtuber only servers/forum/website/etc...
Someplace where small channels can come and get help from other small or large channels. Help with channel art, adsense etc.... With enough people our knowledge base will grow and it will help everyone be a better youtuber and release better content which is what we all want.

The services we currently have for the community is:
-A custom 3rd party modpack on the ftb launcher
-A youtuber only server running the custom pack
-A teamspeak with a public and private channels so you can record with your friends without being bugged
-KanpekinaDesigns is partnered with the UnsoughtGaming team and they have offered free thumbnails and youtube art to our community, here is there facebook page where you can contact them for the time being https://www.facebook.com/KanpekinaDesigns

If you are a youtuber that wants to help by putting your services in for people to use please pm me or leave a comment and i will add it to the list also anyone that wants to join the community as a youtuber can comment as well and i will pm you all the info. You can also ask to be part of the UnsoughtGaming Team which currently has 5 members

** All services are free and will remain free

Thank you for taking time to read this post and i cant wait to hear back from the community about my plans.
hyperbuild
Level 14 : Journeyman Network