Upcoming Network Needing Staff, Builders, Devs, and more

poltercreeper's Avatar poltercreeper11/25/14 2:47 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 79
1/21/2015 6:38 pm
Audiatorix_'s Avatar Audiatorix_
Hello, I am an owner of a up and coming server network. We are a server hoping to expand into many realms of the minecraft community and hopefully even beyond. You may be wondering, what makes us different than the millions of other servers trying to make it big? The answer is one word, Music. We have a small but talented group of musician that will be working alongside our devs and builders to bring you unique minigames never before seen in the minecraft world. For those of you who are simply looking for the basics, we will have those as well: Factions, Survival, Creative, and many traditional minigames will also be included.

If you would like to help make this server a reality, please apply using the format below:

Staff (admin/mod)
IGN:
Skype (yes or no):
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.):

Builder
IGN:
Skype (yes or no):

Dev
IGN:
Skype (yes or no):

GFX artist
IGN:
Skype (yes or no):
poltercreeper
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2015 6:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Audiatorix_
We still need more people. So please keep the applications flowing!
01/06/2015 5:18 pm
Audiatorix_
BUMP We still need more people!
12/29/2014 9:25 am
Audiatorix_
_Alfie and Vampiric_Hunter were accepted also
12/29/2014 9:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_Alfie
IGN: _Alfie
Skype (yes or no): Yes
Past Experience (be honest):
GG Server Engineer, GG Jr. Mod, Adventure Network Moderator.
I have a lot of time on my hands to do stuff, thats why I am looking to apply on a server, and eventually get a position where I can occupy as much time as I have. I am currently in GG, but I am looking to quit because of how unorganised it is. Head R&D would be a job I would strive toward seeing as I have previous knowledge of organising servers and such.
12/29/2014 8:17 am
Vampiric_Hunter
IGN: Vampiric_Hunter
Skype (yes or no): Yes, but I do not do Skype calls, including this in case they are required. (Hunter.g64)
Past Experience (be honest): I have worked on the following servers with the corresponding ranks:
- MCLegends Network~Mod
- BlazingKits~Head-Mod
- ShroomCraft~Admin
- PlasmaKits/PlasmaPrison~ Admin
- VextrinKits/VextrinPVP~ Owner
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.): I'm not that much of an outgoing person when it comes to socializing but I work well with a team and am able to function effectively within one when asked of me. I do not currently have any activities that take massive time away from MC so I am available for whatever activity level on the server you need. I've been playing MC for about 5 years now and it has been a great opportunity to meet others and interact with people across the world and with different views of it, I wish to help out this server as much as possible and interact with new people in it.
12/29/2014 8:07 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot
pummelblocksmash
IGN:SlimeballHD
Skype (yes or no):Yes, live:aleksandersasha_1
Past Experience (be honest):TGN
(The Gamers Network Prison): Head Admin
ClungeCraft.net (A Survival Server as well i am Admin)
DeepCrafters: i am a Owner and i am very happy i make sure to help as much as i can on it.
MinerCraft: i am a Head-Developer on that server i deal with ranks and plugins
So i have a lot of experience!
CrystalMC: my very own server!
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.):I have a great imagination whatever comes to mind I say its just one of those things, I Would also say building I'm not the best but i could build a Map/Arena or whatever you would like I'm Extremely Sociable

There's tons more to tell, but i can't seem to fit it into this application format, so i will just tell that another time

Greetings, Slime
12/29/2014 8:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ethansv12
Accepted for Interview
12/29/2014 8:05 am
ethansv12
BUMP WE NEED TONS MORE PEOPLE
12/25/2014 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Creeperluver5000
Staff:Admin/Mod (Prefer Mod)
IGN: Thecreeperkid50
Skype (yes or no):yes (turquoise.gamer)
Past Experience (be honest): I was a moderator for a server once i used to be a builder but i got promoted due to my dedication and trust.
Im a girl(just so you know)

I enjoy playing video games very much and will stay up late to help.
If a problem occurs no matter what unless its an emergency/fam matter i will stay and help.
I am very hard working and will make sure people follow the rules and be kind.
I am very nice to people so little kids won't be a problem.
12/27/2014 11:30 am
ethansv12
I need more description under the Past Experience part
12/25/2014 4:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
IGN: Maxwell82
Past Experience (be honest): I Have been: admin twice, H-Admin once,mod 3 times, and Owner twice! My Two Servers where A prison and a Network! And yes All of these Server are sadly down
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.): Im a good builder and im good with plugins. I'm good at sorting out problems (Like fights as in, He stole my diamonds and that type of stuff) I know not to abuse my powers and to find Hackers and stop them!

~Maxwell82
12/27/2014 11:29 am
ethansv12
I need more description in your application under the Past Experience part.
12/25/2014 3:06 pm
ethansv12
BUMP still room for more people! We need TONS MORE
12/23/2014 10:47 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
IGN: siver_leaf
Skype (yes or no): yes
Past Experience (be honest):I have owned 2 different servers, i am currrently a head admin and a builder for two different servers.
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.): I live in New Zealand i have played minecraft since 1.4.7 i go to college i am in my last year. and im very trust worthy and reliable, i get the job done when asked.
12/23/2014 10:49 pm
ethansv12
Accepted for interview
12/23/2014 10:44 pm
SinonRocks
IGN: bacca_is_awsome
Pics of past work(required): On This Server IP= 23.248.155.44:25565
12/23/2014 10:49 pm
ethansv12
Accepted for interview
12/23/2014 9:26 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
GladGaming
Administrator Application:

IGN: theonlinegamertd
Past Experience (be honest): I have owned two different servers (both of which failed). I have been an administrator among two servers. I have been a moderator on one server. Unfortunately, I have no current proof of these, and I know it will be hard to take my word.
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.): I live in the in the southeastern part of the United States. I have two sisters. I love playing games, and lastly, I am a very patient person.
12/23/2014 10:05 pm
ethansv12
Accepted for interview
12/23/2014 8:39 pm
Kronuh
IGN: MentalWarfare4
Pics of past work(required):
http://trialsmc.foliohd.com/#2014-12-23_173357
http://trialsbuildteam.enjin.com/
12/23/2014 10:04 pm
ethansv12
Accepted for interview
12/23/2014 8:11 pm
ethansv12
I'm the lead of recruitment and I will now be accepting the apps for interviews, and interviewing people. Sorry it took so long to contact you all and I will be contacting everyone in a few minutes to let you know who gets to be interviewed or not.

Best regards,
Ethan. Lead of Recruitment
12/23/2014 7:07 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
CzarConcepts
IGN: Czxr
Skype (yes or no): Czarconcepts
Past Experience (be honest): I have been on youtube for a long time now well over 5 years. I have owned a couple servers and I was making well over $100 a month but had to close them down to family problems. (that was a while ago so now everything is fine) I had admind and modded on many servers before so I have a lot of experience. I do gfx work and also can build if needed, but I mainly wana be an admin. I have been playing minecraft for over 6 years. Yes since the second week it came out! If there's anything else you want to know just ask.
12/23/2014 8:12 pm
ethansv12
Accepted for interview.
12/23/2014 6:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SimplexMC
GFX Artist
IGN: Geico10
Skype (yes or no): yes (MoistFalls)
Past Work (preferably pics or videos): simplexdesigns.carbonmade.com
12/23/2014 8:12 pm
ethansv12
Accepted for interview
12/23/2014 6:29 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Unicorn
The_New_schoolskull
Mod-

IGN: TheTornadoz_
Past Experience (be honest): Work on 3 other servers but 2 shut down and one is still going
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.): Fun, likes to make sure people are okay. Knows what a community needs. Had past experience in running servers, and knows how to control situations that arise
12/23/2014 8:13 pm
ethansv12
Accepted for interview
12/23/2014 6:06 pm
ethansv12
BUMP Still room for more people.
12/23/2014 3:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
i have no skype
12/23/2014 3:47 pm
Neriocity
IGN: BandDboys
Reason: I am really good with servers and love playing with people. I have dealt with hackers before and they were really good at hacking (one dude had 2,000 accounts!) I also really enjoy interacting with others as a staff member because I get to help them.
Experience: I have been co-owner on three servers, Head-Admin on 1, Admin on 4, Mod on 2, builder on 2, Chat-mod on 1.
What i would do if there were ever hackers: If hackers came to this server what i would do is i would /v and watch them so they couldn't ban me if they get op'ed. Then I would do /say BandDboys has left the game and then ban them.
About me:I am considered a very nice person to my friends and really enjoy helping others when they need it. I don't cheat in things to help me survive in minecraft and i don't judge other peoples religion or way of life.
Sincerely, BandDboys
12/23/2014 3:43 pm
Neriocity
IGN: BandDboys
Reason: I am really good with servers and love playing with people. I have dealt with hackers before and they were really good at hacking (one dude had 2,000 accounts!) I also really enjoy interacting with others as a staff member because I get to help them.
Experience: I have been co-owner on three servers, Head-Admin on 1, Admin on 4, Mod on 2, builder on 2, Chat-mod on 1.
What i would do if there were ever hackers: If hackers came to this server what i would do is i would /v and watch them so they couldn't ban me if they get op'ed. Then I would do /say BandDboys has left the game and then ban them.

Sincerely, BandDboys

P.S.: i am honored
12/23/2014 3:27 pm
SkrilzMC
GFX Artist --
IGN: xiaozx2003 <- Yes I know it seems as if I was 11
Past Work (preferably pics or videos): Check out my YT, http://youtube.com/user/Xi4ozx

P.S: I do a little bit of art here and there.
12/23/2014 3:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
X10ofCLUBS
Mod//Admin
-----------------------

IGN: X10ofCLUBS
Past Experience (be honest): I was once recently a Moderator and a rather popular server and learned some commands here and there. https://edawg878.com/forum/members/x10ofclubs.5347/ Just for a little proof (Retired Staff)
My name is Jack, I am pretty forward onto helping your server thrive and get more popular. I have some promising attentions on doing good to the server to keep it going so on. I feel that I am definitely mature.
12/22/2014 6:36 pm
321rmm1
IGN: NinjaSnare4
Past Experience (be honest): I have never been a staff member to any servers before, but I would hope this could be my first time, after all there is a first for everything. I have donated to servers before though, but I don't abuse my powers.
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.): My real name is Ryan, I am really nice person and I am smart (I'm in all advanced classes possible for my school) I'm not a nerd though. I have lots of friends, although most of them are girls, but I have guy friends too. I'm a responsible person, at least when I have to be. Also I enjoy pop music, but I'm an awful singer.
12/04/2014 8:49 pm
cammansecor
Was I accepted plotercreeper?
12/01/2014 8:11 pm
connor3356
Mod/Admin application
IGN: connorholladay35
Past Experience (be honest): Yes I have been staff on a bunch of servers I also own 2 servers. I know what it takes to become a staff member
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.): I am a very loyal/trustworthy person. I am also a very well prepared man for situations like if a hacker were to come on. I am willing to work hard for this position. I will do everything I can to help this server grow.
12/23/2014 8:19 pm
ethansv12
Accepted for interview
12/01/2014 8:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
tjack11
IGN: tjack11

Skype (yes or no): Yes, live:mr.tjack11

Past Experience (be honest): I Used To Work With A Large Network Known As Frostcast But I Am No Longer With Them. I Was A Head-Admin On There I Have A Strong Background With Helping Other Players And Keeping A Fun But Friendly And Clean Environment. I Know It Takes A Lot To Run A Large Server And One Important Thing Is Being Active On The Forums And Being Active Ingame.

Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.): Well My Name Is Tony I Am From Minnesota. I Am Able To Be Active On The Server 4-6 Hours A Day During The Week, And During The Weekend I Am Able To Be Active 8-12. I Am A Very Honest And Easy Going Guy, I Try To Keep A Positive And Mature Attitude At All Times. I Have Been Playing Minecraft For About 3 Years Now And Still Addicted As Ever. I Would Like To Thank You For Taking A Look At My App And I Hope You Consider Me Part Of The Team.
12/23/2014 8:18 pm
ethansv12
Accepted for interview
12/01/2014 8:06 pm
topgunn14
IGN:Hawx12020
Experiance:

Allow me to discuss my resume

I was promoted to Admin on a server called Kalmarcraft, I was there for about a year and underneath me the server grew from a measly average of 20 members to 80-90 members. If you do not believe me, I can pull up the stats from about a year ago. Now you may be wondering why I left, unfortunately the owner rarely did any work to improve the server so I was attempting to run it without any ability to update, modernize etc. Along with this I was interested in the tech side of the server which I was not allowed to touch. In the end it frustrated me so a friend of mine and myself decided to create our own server

We then went to create our own server that I built and developed. I spent along time on this and became an expert dealing with plugins. I can show you my setup if you are interested. Nonetheless the owner of that server ran into some personal problems and decided to shut the server down, much to my dismay.

Enough with the sob stories lets get to how I can help you
-Experienced with Bukkit
-Well versed with server hosts such as Fragnet
-Plenty of time available
-Extremely knowledgable with the most popular plugins like factions, hunger games etc.

Just so I may clarify, I do not code myself, I know how to fix code, install it etc. But at this moment (trying to learn) I am unable to write my own plugins
12/23/2014 8:15 pm
ethansv12
Your accepted for the interview
12/01/2014 8:04 pm
topgunn14
Thank you for your response, since I do not see an overwhelming amount of these I might apply anyway in another post below

poltercreeper
topgunn14I hate to be rude, but just wondering are any of these positions going to be paid or not?

Thanks

we do not have plans for that right now, but if you are a really good dev we may consider accepting giving payment
12/01/2014 7:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
IGN: Electrik_NInja

Skype (yes or no): Minecraftiscool99

Past Experience (be honest): I have been the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times so I am hoping you decide to make me mod of this server!

Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.):I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 1-2 hours a day on school days and about 3 hours a day on weekdays, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you

I am sorry about that nasty comment said but I would like to apologize and here is my better application I spent a long time doing this
12/01/2014 7:47 pm
topgunn14
I hate to be rude, but just wondering are any of these positions going to be paid or not?

Thanks
12/01/2014 8:00 pm
poltercreeper
we do not have plans for that right now, but if you are a really good dev we may consider accepting giving payment
11/30/2014 5:00 pm
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
11/30/2014 3:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Redcinkos
IGN: Redcinkos
Skype yes: Redcinkos27
Past Experience (be honest):never but tried to make a server.
Tell me a little about yourself (3-4 sentences max.): i am a gamer that has had minecraft for around 2 years. i play a varity of games but minecraft is most played. i enjoy to play on servers just to mess around and have fun. ever since i have had this game i wanted to work for a server and today this dream might come true .
11/30/2014 12:44 pm
cammansecor
I have had past experience with being an admin or staff
12/01/2014 7:43 pm
poltercreeper
could you please add that with a little more detail to your app?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome