UTOPIA UNIVERSE<>LOOKING FOR BUILDERS

UtopiaUniverse's Avatar UtopiaUniverse2/6/16 3:55 pm
1 emeralds 226 4
2/6/2016 8:33 pm
5gavinator's Avatar 5gavinator
Utopia Universe

Utopia Universe is a diverse, exciting, entertaining upcoming server! Read on to find out how YOU can get involved!

Utopia- An imagined place in which everything is perfect!

Why did we create the server?:

Here at Utopia Universe, we believe that the perfect server is friendly, balanced and complete with stunning gameplay. Of course, this is what we aim to create! We aim to create a server in which players can log onto a friendly, relaxed environment and enjoy the game freely. Utopia Universe will also be home to complex, diverse and imaginative- yet easy to understand- gameplay. But, of course, to achieve this- we will need able, understanding and talented builders with a passion to help the server thrive through their builds!

So, why are we different in terms of gameplay?:

Initially, we aim to provide an original, enthralling Towny and Economy experience! However, once Utopia Universe becomes a more established server, with a stable player base- we intend to take to the forums and allow players to vote on which of our (top secret! ) mini games they would like to see added to the server next- of course this will mean more building! After all, here at Utopia Universe, we believe that it is not just our server- it's the players server!

How can you get involved:

Due to the fact that we are a new server, we will need dedicated, loyal, talented builders to help us achieve our aforementioned goals and work alongside our Head-Builder to help perfect the server! That's where YOU come in! If you are interested in being involved with Utopia Universe, please leave an application form below!

What we look for in staff members:

- Experience with building and Minecraft alike.

- Basic knowledge of 1.8 and several build styles.

- Sensible and mature behaviour, yet still able to have fun and relax to create amazing builds!

- Ability to function well in a team, and get along with other staff members and co-operate with our Head-Builder.

- Be kind, understanding and do not make offensive jokes or comments!

- Understand that whilst it is nice to receive authority, do not act vastly superior because of it- it ruins the player experience!

- Always feel free to share your ideas, and never supress anybody else's!

- Don't abuse your rank.

- Don’t be rude.

- Be patient, things take time; it will be worth it!

- Be active!

...Try your best!

Our current building jobs:

-A large spawn castle.

-Beautiful gardens for the above castle.

-Several PVP arenas.

-A large NPC operated market (including houses).

-Several mini-games when we open them.

-Race selection halls.

...And potentially much more!

Please apply using the format below:

First Name (Nickname if preferred):

Maturity:

Experience as a builder for servers:

Experience as a builder in general:

Any experience with player management?:

How active can you be?:

Timezone?:

Can you work as a team?:

Preferred Method Of Contact?:

Pictures of builds (at least 3):

-Please use a minimum of 100 words if you wish to be accepted, PLEASE BE DETAILED-

If you are ACCEPTED we will PM you within the next 1-5 days and you will be accepted for an in-game interview.

If you are DENIED do not worry, thank you for your time!

Thank you very much! Best of luck to all applicants!

The Utopia Universe Team!
UtopiaUniverse
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2016 8:33 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
5gavinator
First Name (Nickname if preferred):
Gavin
Maturity:
18 years old and looking to make new contacts if anything
Experience as a builder for servers:
Since building for my own servers for the first year I played minecraft I have excelled at building and have found myself working for servers suchs as RSMV.net, MukaCraft, and many more generally keeping a Medieval theme to most of my builds
Experience as a builder in general:
I have currently been building and playing minecraft for 5 years I believe now.
Any experience with player management?:
Player management is a key factor in which I personally try to focus on encouraging positivity and enthusiasm in players rather then negativity and lack of enthusiasm.
How active can you be?:
I can be very flexible as to how active I am as of now.
Timezone?:
Mountain Standard Time
Can you work as a team?:
Team skills is vital to getting bigger projects done within a suitable amount of time.
Preferred Method Of Contact?:
Pictures of builds (at least 3): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/5gavinator/
02/06/2016 7:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Coolman488
irst Name (Nickname if preferred):Austin

Maturity: im 13 and very mature but sometimes play around

Experience as a builder for servers:yes i do

Experience as a builder in general:yes sometimes i practice on single player but with no world edit

Any experience with player management?:if they r hacking ban them or being rude ban them

How active can you be?:almost everyday

Timezone?:central

Can you work as a team?:yes but no skype cause dont have that at the moment

Preferred Method Of Contact?:austinburney126@yahoo.com

Pictures of builds (at least 3):srry dont have any but if u accept me ill impress u
02/06/2016 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TisDasForbiddenCake
First Name (Nickname if preferred): Cake

Maturity: I consider myself to be a not only mature person, but a respectful open minded person, that accepts all beliefs and people. The key to success is to be a person that is willing to try the interests of others .

Experience as a builder for servers: I have Experience as "Head of Building","Build Team Leader" and "Hub Construction". there have been numerous servers as just a Builder also. Im a builder that can work with others and manage Groups of builders as i have experience in that region.

Experience as a builder in general: I consider myself to be a man of many talents, especially in the Arts, Architecture and Design . I always have new ideas to contribute and try to make my work better and better, until believed to be perfect. I enjoy learning new peoples styles and adapt to them as well. I dont have many weaknesses in building but of the small few my biggest weakness would be Red stone work. I can construct just about anything you can think of, everything from Dungeons and castles, to ships and planes, all the way up to Mansions and Skyscrapers.

Any experience with player management?: I try to be as fair as possible when it comes to a management position. I can be a funny cool guy to hang out around and talk to. but serious when needed, in my opinion Harassment or Bulling toward another player should not be acceptable. I have done work besides just building positions as a , Server Co- Owner, Administrator, And many Moderator positions.

How active can you be?: I try to be on for at least 3 hours a day if not more, due to school and work.

Timezone?: Eastern

Can you work as a team?: I enjoy working with a diverse group of people on a project because it always ends in a Unique build that can be shared not only by the builders but as a community.

Preferred Method Of Contact?: Skype :skull715mc

Pictures of builds (at least 3): Couldn't figure out how to send my screenshots, if your still interested in my application please add my Skype and id be happy to send them to you.
02/06/2016 4:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheFrozenMiner13
First Name (Nickname if preferred): My name is Logan, but some people like to call me Frozen. Either works, your pick

Maturity: I am a very mature person and I thrive to be always on task and ready for anything I need to do.

Experience as a builder for servers: I have been a Head-Builder on a server before as well as a regular builder for many other servers.

Experience as a builder in general: I am an efficient and swell builder. I can do most anything requested of me and do it in a timely manner.

Any experience with player management?: I have had prior experience in Admin positions as well as Moderator positions.

How active can you be?: I can be on for between 1-3 hours every once in a while

Timezone?: I am in Eastern Standard time.

Can you work as a team?: I, as a builder, always work well with teams. Preferably I like working just with my acquaintance but I can work with teams if need be.

Preferred Method Of Contact?: Contact me via Skype: logan.stover13

Pictures of builds (at least 3): http://imgur.com/a/duiOI These are a few pictures of some builds I have done with my acquaintance.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome