Valkaria! SERVER OPEN! Apply For Ranks! FACTIONS!

Deraytis's Avatar Deraytis11/23/14 7:47 am
11/28/2014 9:29 pm
anonpmc1805481's Avatar anonpmc1805481
Welcome To Valkaria's New Server Recruitment Area!

Brief Introduction about myself, and server.

Hey, Im xMonz_, 17, living in the UK (GMT+1), owner of the Valkaria server! I have studied the management course for 2 years, and am currently taking a gap year.
You may asking, what's the server about? The server is based mostly on factions, but has some aspects of economy. Valkaria wishes to bring amazing minds together to produce the server that will go in to 2014 as one of the most exciting communities of current times.

Future ambitions:

Well, my future ambitions are extremely ambitious, I expect to have at least 150-200 players at once! The server specs will increase as the players do! Moreover, if this goes well, then I'll be thinking to start a server network! I am hoping to start this server within 2 months.

Aims!

- To create a fostering, welcoming, and fun community, where everyone is welcome.
- To set up a informative website.
- And to interact with the community and to ensure that the community's voice is heard by the management team.

Well, Why am I posting this?

Im here, to recruit new players to help me get my server to where it deserves. Im looking for mature, trusted and professional people who will work with me. I am looking for commitment and dedicated players. I am looking for the best..

Available Positions!

Note: Before starting I just want to ensure that applicant MUST not be the position they're applying for in a different server, this is to ensure that our players are committed and dedicated to this server.

Builder (x4) - Excellent builders can apply for this and the job entails working individually and in a team to create structures and worlds for the server

Web-Developers (x2) - Web-developers who can run and administrate a website for the server.

Customer Support (x5) - Helps people with problems and in need ingame and via the support email address.

Social Advertisers (x10) - People who help promote the server through social networking, this includes Youtube, Twitch, Stream etc.

Development Superviser (x2) - Oversees all development work done for the server and ensures all developers are working together and effectively.

Director (x2) - Fun is important to any server. In charge of making sure everyone is having fun! (Surprise, surprise!) They oversee events and other similar things

Co-Owner (x1) - This is an extremely vital job, this job allows you to have file access to the console and plugins. Being accepted with mean that you are active, dedicated and committed to help the server run. I do not except laziness as a co-owner, I expect nothing more but exceptional behaviour and trust. Co-Owner, oversees everything in the server, giving the Owner advice about what's going right, and wrong

Application:

Name:
[i]Add your name, nothing else.[/i]

Timezone:
[i]Your timezone, for e.g GMT+1. This is so that I know when I can have access to you.[/i]

[i]You're skype username, or if you don't have, leave this blank.[/i]

Rank applying for:
[i]The rank in which you're applying for.[/i]

Why you want to get approved:
[i]Why do you want to get approved? What makes you special? How will you contribute to the server?[/i]

How will you contribute to the server:
[i]What will you do the server? Future plans/ambitions?[/i]

Server IP: valkaria.net
Website Address: valkaria.enjin.com
Deraytis
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2014 9:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
11/26/2014 11:40 am
Deraytis
I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Server host is changing, 1.8 will be released with an MCMMO and map reset
11/28/2014 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ShinyRainbowz
Alrighty.
11/26/2014 3:49 am
ShinyRainbowz
Name: Kate-Lyn
Add your name, nothing else.

Your age, self explanatory.

Timezone: GMT +8
Your timezone, for e.g GMT+1. This is so that I know when I can have access to you.

You're skype username, or if you don't have, leave this blank.

Rank applying for: Director
The rank in which you're applying for.

Why you want to get approved: After reading through the ranks you offered, I had re-read and then re-read yet again. I was surprised to find no moderator or administrator ranks but many that I had never heard of before.
The fun and events part of the description of the director rank really caught my eye. I want to secure this position because it sounds intriguing and I have never experienced such a unique rank before. Attributes of my character to my advantage would include the fact that I am friendly, approachable and open-minded. I guess being creative counts as well. I will definitely come up with fun ideas for the development and propulsion of the server towards greater heights should I be granted this position.
If I were to oversee events in the case of this rank, I would do so meticulously and make sure everyone gets as fun as a director they can get!
Why do you want to get approved? What makes you special? How will you contribute to the server?

How will you contribute to the server: (Oh no some of this is going to overlap my paragraph above) I will constantly come up with new ideas for the server. For example - special events that come in during the month of October(Halloween), December(Christmas), etc. Reward-based systems so players will be motivated to vote for or donate to the server, then being able to use those rewards in minigames, for example. I will also aid Valkaria in its growth and make sure everyone - players and staff alike - will maximize their time spent playing on Valkaria, which will be a fun-filled server where everyone plays fairly, voices do not go unheard and crimes do not go unpunished.
What will you do the server? Future plans/ambitions?

Thanks for reading! I eagerly await your reply

Yours,
Kate-Lyn x.
11/26/2014 2:28 am
Deraytis
Bump
11/25/2014 6:02 pm
Deraytis
Approved
11/25/2014 5:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
sneakyninjaaaa
Name:
Elliot Phillips (Skylarkz)

Timezone:
GMT+0/UK

I am available on skype, teamspeak or google hangouts almost 24/7

Rank applying for:
Co-Owner, however I have been in your server ingame and noticed that you have vacancies as administrator or below. Therefore I would like to apply for both but have you decide what is seen fit for me or not.

I would like to get approved to help you manage your server to raise it up to be a respectable, popular community for people to enjoy and play with friends.

Well I can bring my knowledge of owning servers, developing and administrating. I have owned 2 of my own servers in the past one being a semi successful factions server gaining about 20 players at most given time. For myself this was a big achievement, not including the fact that it paid for the server itself and allowed me to upgrade and invest more into the server. This was all getting better and better from about September 2012 up until January 2013. Eventually my player count starting going down which diminished donations and ended up in the server being cancelled. This has given me complete knowledge on how to run a server. The server was called ArcadiaFactions. I have also been moderator on scavengercraft.com, this lasted for about 6 months until i was demoted for downtime yet i went skiing for 2 weeks, doesnt make too much sense however my actual time moderating gave me a wide knowledge on how to help manage a large factions server that you may aspire to and want to be like yourself.
I would be able to help pay for the server every once in a while if ever you were short. I would be able to bring my knowledge of developing a server and all of its configurations needed to keep it running. I am extremely knowledgeable with factions and the majority of its sub plugins that i am sure your server is running.
Overall I would be a good suit to the roll due to my maturity and ability to contribute all of my knowledge to help your server grow in population and popularity.
11/25/2014 5:18 pm
Deraytis
Bump
11/25/2014 2:17 pm
Deraytis
Bump
11/25/2014 1:03 pm
Deraytis
Denied, Bump.
11/25/2014 12:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Oblivioux
Name: Ryan S.

Timezone: EST (+5)
Your timezone, for e.g GMT+1. This is so that I know when I can have access to you.

Rank applying for: Builder/Admin

Why you want to get approved: Although I haven't been on minecraft in a few years, I still know everything from before, and I can still build when it comes to certain ideas! Like a Spawn Hub!
Why do you want to get approved? What makes you special? How will you contribute to the server? I want to be approved because I need to get back into minecraft more, and I need to find a way to help out still and still have fun! I am able to build quite quickly when I have an idea, and I'm motivated to do it, and I can contribute to the server by building, and helping out the members of the server!

How will you contribute to the server: I can contribute to the server by building, and helping out the members of the server!
11/25/2014 11:04 am
Deraytis
Approved
11/25/2014 5:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DarrenH
Name: Darren
Username: Venomit

Timezone:
Australia

Rank applying for: Director.

I believe in order to have the best experience in Minecraft everyone should be treated equally. Preventing hackers, Griefers and advertisers would be my main goal while assisting with some building and creating good relationships with the players. I would listen to the players recommendations. With the experience of helping my little sister set up her server. Assistance with setting up commands, plugins and other various things is another feature I would provide.

How will you contribute to the server: The plans i have for the server are endless, Minigames, Treasure hunts, Setting up new towns and even giving my personal advice and experience within the server. I understand being a Director is a big job and that's why I'm willing to take responsibility for what ever happens to this server good or bad. Afterall, The key to a good server are happy players.
11/24/2014 3:30 pm
Deraytis
Bump
11/24/2014 5:05 pm
Deraytis
11/24/2014 6:07 pm
Deraytis
11/25/2014 2:39 am
Deraytis
11/24/2014 1:45 pm
Deraytis
bump
11/24/2014 12:59 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot
pummelblocksmash
Name: Ciaran (IGN: SteveMC50)

Timezone: England GMT +1

Rank applying for:Co-Owner would be nice, but i could be fine with Moderator / Admin also

Why you want to get approved: I will put a lot of time and effort into the server. And i will do my best to keep it safe. Also i will contribute to most meetings if i can make it but obviously everyday happenings will occur so i won't be able to come to a few. Also my typing skills are 9+/10 (I think so anyways)
Why do you want to get approved? What makes you special? How will you contribute to the server?

How will you contribute to the server: I hope to make this server a friendly place and hopefully make it successful. Also i could tell about it on my Youtube channel with about 140 subscribers. That will be good for advertisement. I will be saying things like, hey guys i'm gonna be on this server since i'm {Insert rank here} and i will spent most of my time on there so if you want you can visit me there the IP is {Insert IP here} Its a very nice and awesome server but we need some more players.

I really hope i can be staff on this server, and help it out.
Also i hope you enjoyed reading my application.

Goodbye, SteveMC50
11/24/2014 12:48 pm
Deraytis
Comon guys!
11/24/2014 11:51 am
Deraytis
Accepted. Add me on skype.
11/23/2014 8:23 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
ronsampaul
Name:
Noah

IGN:
ronsampaul

Timezone:
GMT -5

Rank applying for:
Co-Owner

[spoiler][i]I want to get to have the chance to be a staff member on your server because I want to find a server to settle down on and really get involved in. I have capabilities that most people don't have. I know how to use many plugins and if I don't I will learn the ins and outs of them, I can make custom plugins (up to my capabilities I am just a novice), I can make custom websites, I can build, and i can manage the staff and players. I believe that the most important job of a staff member is to make sure that the players are having a good time and enjoying the server. I can figure out how to configure any plugin and set-up permissions with any system. I can even develop some plugins that can help the server. I know how to make websites as I run a website design business. I am knowledgeable in html, css, PHP, and JS (all languages that make websites very powerful). I can make the website more stylish, more powerful, more user-friendly, and more widely known. I am not the best builder but I can build most things if you tell me to. I have loads of staff experience (I gave you a list below) and know how to run a server. I have been playing minecraft for 5 years and know the ins and outs of servers and how they should and shouldn't be run. I can organize events, the staff members, and the players. I know how to choose the right staff and who should and shouldn't be a staff member (I wrote a blog post if you want to read it (: ). I always make sure that the players are doing the right things as well as punish and teach those who are not. [/i]
[u]Staff Experience[/u]
[spoiler]
Owner: 1
Co-Owner: 2
Head-Admin: 2
Admin: 4
Mod: 3
Plugin-Manager: 3
Plugin-Dev: 1
Website Admin: 2
Web Dev: 2

Why I Quit:
Owner: I could not fund the server so I had to shut it down. It had about 30-40 players/day.
Co-Owner: 1, The Owner had family/relationship/life issues so he shut the server down. 2, The Owner lost interest in the server.
Head-Admin: 1, The Owner lost interest in the server (different one than before). 2, The Owner was not fair to the players and taking advantage of his powers.
Admin: 1, Owner ran out of money, Lost Interest, Lost Interest, N/A
The Rest: N/A[/spoiler]

[i]I will take a look at the website and the website code and figure out a way to make it more powerful and more user-friendly. I will configure any plugins you need me to and make any plugins that would be useful. I would build or just make a good atmosphere on the server. [/i]

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply to be a staff member on your server!
11/23/2014 6:59 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BigLogs
Name:

Logan

Timezone:

GMT-6

Logan.Lupe or LOLxxGamer

Rank applying for:

Director/Admin

I really want to get approved because I want to try new things. I also want to enhance my skills as an Admin/Officer. I really love making people laugh and having fun with others. I am special because I have a dedication like no other, and I have the skills also.

I can probably donate, and I can further the fun and progress of the server.
11/23/2014 5:27 pm
Deraytis
Approved. Add me on skype: Deraytis
11/23/2014 5:12 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
Tdonny
Name: Ty

Timezone: MST!

Rank applying for: Social Advertiser

Why you want to get approved: I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran.

How will you contribute to the server: I will contribute by helping people if they are struggling with anything but at the same time not breaking the rules. I could plan events and post them on twitter, facebook, insta, ect! I hope you plan on accepting me
11/23/2014 3:30 pm
Deraytis
Also looking for admins and mods!
11/26/2014 3:51 am
ShinyRainbowz
Oh god, just saw this xD
11/23/2014 6:01 pm
Deraytis
11/23/2014 5:05 pm
Deraytis
11/23/2014 2:54 pm
Level 28 : Expert Miner
_gdawg_
Name: Ben

Timezone: CDT

Rank Applying for: Co-Owner

Why you want to get approved?
I am really good with finding/managing plugins
I will contribute to the server by always being active (have nothing better to do)

How will I contribute to the server?
I'll manage plugins and help players. I'm really good with talking to people so that'll probably keep a lot of people on it. I also have a boat load of friends that play minecraft so I can get a lot of people to join the server so it will almost always be active.
11/23/2014 2:35 pm
Deraytis
Add on skype: Deraytis
11/23/2014 12:37 pm
Deraytis
Austin approved.
11/23/2014 12:51 pm
Level 1 : New Network
HelgaBail
Not letting me join.
11/23/2014 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
HelgaBail
Name: Austin

Timezone: EST.

Rank applying for: Director.

Why you want to get approved: I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or elder. ​I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that.

How will you contribute to the server: I have multiple plans for the future if I get accepted. Number One, I would do a ThanksGiving PvP tournament (if apporved by Owner). The winner would get a small donor rank. Next, I would do a ThanksGiving Drop party (nothing too overpowered) and I have a special suprise for Christmas.
11/23/2014 12:10 pm
Deraytis
Bump
11/23/2014 11:08 am
Deraytis
Jake, John approved.
11/23/2014 10:28 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
mctechie64
Name:
Evan.

13. I am a bit young but I still love computers and think I could help.

Timezone:
[i]Eastern Timezone

Rank applying for:Web Dev or Customer Support
[i]The rank in which you're applying for.[/i]

[i]Why do you want to get approved? What makes you special? How will you contribute to the server?[/i]
Why you want to get approved: I love computers and playing Minecraft. I like games like Portal and Onlink. I love computers and doing stuff with Websites and helping people. Whenever family comes over I normally love to help them. Thats why I think I would be good to help.
[i]What will you do the server? Future plans/ambitions?[/i]
I would help have an awesome website as first impressions are what count so if people see are website and it looks horrible then they might not come. Also if anyone needed help I imagine have a quick and easy support system so people could get there problem resolved easily.
If you have any more questions just ask.
11/23/2014 10:15 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
jkdouglas
Name: John

Age: 15 (I know it might be a little awkward considering I'm 2 years younger than you but please consider that I am "mature")

Timezone: US Eastern Time Zone

Rank applying for: Director

Why you want to get approved: For a very long time I have wanted to find a server that has an active community; and especially one where I can get to know members who are online frequently. I feel like this server meets what I am looking for in a community.

I don't usually like to brag on myself but I feel that I should get approved because I am friendly to most players but I know how to use power if some players are getting out of hand. Even if I know the player but they are breaking some of the rules I will not be stopped from punnishing them. I am well rounded and professional. I'm going to be very honest here, a big aim of mine is to have fun on the server (and I think that would be the same reason for most others applying, I mean the whole aim of Minecraft is to have fun)and spread that fun to others.

How will you contribute to the server: I think I have some of the same goals as you do. I want to make it a server that others want to be on. I also have plenty of new ideas and I get really excited and am happy to put in lots of work to get something new working. I hope that this server will become successful whether I get accepted or not.

DM me if you need more details/want a more detailed application.

Thanks for considering

jkdouglas
11/23/2014 9:47 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
Ziplo
Name:
Jake.

Timezone:
United Kingdom time-zone.

Rank applying for:
Whichever rank you see fit after reading my application, although something along the lines of customer support would suffice.

I've been looking for a mature and respectful community for a while now and after reading the information regarding the server it seems I've found one, the reason I'm applying is because I love to watch small communities grow and strive to become the best they can be and to be part of this community as a staff member would be greatly rewarding for me mentally. I'd also be helping people which I of-course enjoy doing - as well as having the opportunity to make friends and generally enjoy myself rather than playing on meagre servers riddled with immature and frankly annoying players. If you'd like any additional information on this question, don't hesitate to contact me on skype as I'd be happy to answer any queries you may have.

Like I previously stated, I love to watch communities grow and strive - as this is the case I will do my up-most best to aid the server in it's growth and general player-base. I can also be extremely active along with being knowledgeable on server development due to the fact I've been configuring servers for two years; obviously if this isn't needed I have moderately good grammar and general sentence structure, meaning I can easily communicate with players in-need and have civil conversations as-well as being able to calm disputes at a quicker rate.
11/23/2014 9:33 am
Deraytis
Something more detailed would be helpful.
11/23/2014 8:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Doomsday192
Name:Chris

Timezone:EST

Rank applying for:co-owner

Why you want to get approved:Well I have been playing Minecraft for 6 years, I have worked on servers for about 4 years. I will come on the server for as long as I can.

How will you contribute to the server:Well I will do what the owner says, and as always I will try to make a Community with all the player and staff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome