Valley Heights~ Build crew needed. ~Designers & Decorators~

xxxDesiixxx's Avatar xxxDesiixxx1/8/15 10:58 am
5/1/2015 7:02 pm
austin1234575's Avatar austin1234575
Introduction

Hello, welcome to Valley Heights new and updated recruit page.

As you may already know the map is a map of many colors. We have big cities, towns, mountains, and so much more. Though, do you know the updated version? No? Well you're at the right place.

Valley Heights is based on a state, so of course, it features everything you can find in a state, with a few add ons. We have one, giant big city, which is our capitol. We have large mountain like areas, small towns, even a beach. yes, we are creating an ocean. We have lakes, many rivers, and smaller cities. Sounds fun, right?

What can I do in Valley Heights?

Oh what can't you do? Your gamemode will be set to adventure when the map is done. You can live a simple life in the suburbs, have a job, nice house, vehicles, and a family. Anything you want. Or you could be a farmer in the small town. Getting his pay buy selling crops. Or you could live a fast life, ya know the whole gig, selling illegal substances on the city streets, partying, running from the law, and having 100's of friends. or do you prefer a more mysterious life? Many monsters roam the map. Especially in the country side. Have an eye for danger? get a job hunting those suckers down and protecting citizens of the map. There is so much we can do. So much to see. You in?

What we need

We need help with such a big map, hints why we have this recruit page

What we need~
Builders
Designers
Interior decorators
exterior decorators
helpers
landscapers

Can you fit any of those? We hope you can.

Rules

We aren't very strict people. but we do have our guide lines we expect you to follow.

We use the same texture pack, which is set for the map.
Build REALISTICLY. i can't stress this enough. This is a realistic map. Don't build blue box with a black window. ((Thats just an example)) go to our project page for hints on how we build))
Buildings MUST fit their surroundings. ((dont build a log cabin in the middle of skyscrapers))
Respect other players
_desii_ Damiix_ and Xwendyxlynnx are moderators/admins. We have right to tell you what to do, but we wont unless its really needed. Cause we are cool like that.

try to stay active
If you have to leave for a week or two please let us know, because if you vanish for no reason after 2 weeks we will replace half built buildings by you.

Perks of helping with the map

We are an economy based map. We use gold nuggets as cash and when you start to play the game each player will have an inventory full of gold ingots, which you then take to a bank and have them exchanged for gold nuggets and you can start a savings account. Jobs will be plentyfull in the map. But, if you just play without help building, you will have to start out at a fast food job for example, they play 7 gold nuggets per mc day,. though if you help with the map before hand you can have a high paying job that can pay up to 50 gold nuggets per mc day, without having to play a while to earn it. You can also even start your own business for free.

another perk, the suburban area is high class. Big pretty houses, safe neighborhood, you dont have to worry about being mugged or killed, that much anyway, but its pricey to live there. no house is under 30,000 gold nuggets. But if you help with the map you can BUILD your own house in the suburbs for free, and even have furniture without having to buy it.

and like XwendyXlynnX if you show your a loyal trustworthy player, you might even get a chance at being a moderator,.

Informaton

This is very important information.

We have mods,
we are not a 24'7 server, yet, because the two admins, me and damiix are both broke and cant afford one, so sometimes the server will not be on, but it is most of the time

Message Damiix for info for mods and texture pack and such

[urlwww.planetminecraft.com/project/valley-heights-map-project/][/url] < link to our project
xxxDesiixxx
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter