[APPLY NOW] Vanilla Minecraft server (like Hermitcraft)

TheAquaticDragon's Avatar TheAquaticDragon3/11/14 11:32 pm
1 emeralds 4.9k 242
3/15/2016 5:12 pm
Oakansheild123's Avatar Oakansheild123
REOPENED

Server Rules
Borrowing is allowed(no stealing)
Pranks are allowed but u must leave a sign or book
please don't grief
don't build too close to spawn unless you have been given permission
Other rules will be announced in a Skype call

Skype Name:(must be given)

In Game Name:(Example:joe111)

Youtube Channel:(required)

will you post videos on this server: (example: yes daily)

Name:(example:joe)

Maturity:(example: 5/10)

Skills:(example:terraforming, redstone, building etc)

Why do you want to be on the server:(The longer the better)

A little about you:(optional)

Do you swear(if so how much):(this wont judge if your accepted or not just want to know what to expect)

I will check over this everyday and respond everyday
TheAquaticDragon
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2015 5:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Oakansheild123
Do I have to hae a youtube channel!
01/24/2015 5:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Katniss517
Skype Name: thetangomango

In Game Name: Katniss517

Youtube Channel: Unfortunately, I do not have one.

Will you post videos on this server: I do not have a Youtube channel, so no, I won't be posting any videos of your server.

Name: Lexi

Maturity: 8/10. I'd say I'm very mature for my age.

Skills: Building is my strongest skill, and I enjoy it as well, although am not very great with redstone.

Why do you want to be on the server: I would like to be on this server because I am interested in exploring your server and having a good time with the other players. I have seen videos on HermitCraft and I am excited about the idea of playing on a community server with players I can hopefully become friends with. I am very trustworthy and I feel like I could be a helpful and fun addition to the server.

A little about you: I'm from California and I am 12 years old. I have been accepted to many whitelisted servers before and I have never been known as a griefer, spammer, etc. I have been banned once, but the reasons were misunderstood and I was unbanned.
I am/have been a staff member on several servers with positions such as admin, head-builder, and co-owner, so I would like to show to you that I can be trusted.

Do you swear(if so how much): Yes, I do swear occasionally in real life. Online, however, I like to keep things appropriate for all ages, so I may moderately curse a few times. If you would not like me to curse, I am fine with that.
08/26/2014 3:49 pm
xXJames_BradXx
Hello! This is my application for the server, hope you enjoy!

Skype: I don't like to give my Skype out randomly, I will give it when I see an appropriate time or join the server, I assure you, I do have it!

IGN: My In Game Name is xXJames_BradXx

YouTube Channel: I am Lord Cactus, it is only a small channel, getting started but I'm sure you will understand

Video Activity: I will post videos on the server mostly every day, it sounds like an awesome idea

Name: Judging from my IGN, you should be able to pick up my name is James!

Maturity: I am an extremely mature person. 10/10. I do not like pranking people, beacuse it isn't very nice for the people on the receiving end, most of the time anyways. But I will always get my revenge if needed.

Skills: I have many skills in Minecraft! If you check out my YouTube channel,
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJIGAe ... ATfooQoxyQ)
You can tell my main skill is redstone! I am also extremely vigulant, alert, which makes me extremely good at Survival, I have building skill, combat skills, and agility skills. I am also good at making people feel good, so I guess you could call that friendship skills!

Why I would like to join the server: I have looked up to many YouTubers in my time. Some being spumwack (HermitCraft member), Mumbo Jumbo (Redstoner and HermitCraft member) and xisumavoid (Redstoner and HermitCraft member) All of which have done many LP's. The MAIN reason to join the server, is I want to be like them! I love the idea of just uploading videos all the time, being active on the server community, making new friends, and generally being a nice person. Another main reason I would like to join, I would like to get involved and meet new people, and it would also help my YouTube channel grow! I have always wanted to join an LP server and give it a shot, and I hope this one won't let me down

A little about me: I don't want to go into much detail, but. I am 14 years old. I live in Ireland, which means my time zone is GMT, but I can compensate for EST and Pacific time zones for server events at the weekend if neccessary. I love my gaming, I play lots of it, like Minecraft, ROBLOX, and World of Tanks. I am looking for other MMO's to expand my experience in online gaming. I love just coming home, and sitting down to record YouTube all night, and play and work on me and my friend's server. Its really fun

And finally, I do not swear that much, Sometimes, it just slips out, you've all had that feeling once in a while, a creeper just sneaks up behind you, blows you up and you just can't help it to let out a little rage.

Thank you, TheAquaticDragon for taking time out of your day to read my application to your server. I hope you see me as a potential member, and I hope to see you and the rest of your server community, in a very short time.

-xXJames_BradXx
08/12/2014 11:05 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
1aidenvoit
Skype Name:(must be given)----- 1aidenvoit

In Game Name:(Example:joe111)----- 1aidenvoit

Youtube Channel:(required)----- sigma sparks im new at youtube

will you post videos on this server: (example: yes daily) ---- yes

Name:(example:joe) ----- aiden

Maturity:(example: 5/10) ----8

Skills:(example:terraforming, redstone, building etc) ----redstone and building

Why do you want to be on the server:(The longer the better)---- i want to join to grow my youtube channel...and also meet new people and play with others! i have watch the hermitcraft videos and i love them, i have always want to join a server like it.

A little about you:(optional)------ i love to hang out with people on servers and playing minecraft and other video games.

Do you swear(if so how much):(this wont judge if your accepted or not just want to know what to expect) no i don't swear.....and never ever in videos

thx
= )
i hope ur check for apps
08/04/2014 8:57 pm
joeysg
I never even got the ip sooo
08/28/2014 6:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
hansi301
me neither
08/04/2014 8:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TimeLordJikan
Skype name: (type this all in) facebook:jimmy43149
in game name:lichenggammer
youtube channel: TimeLordJikan
videos?: Possibly i will consider it
Name: Milus
Maturiey: 6/10 sometimes i joke ALOT
Skills: Building
Why server? : I wish to be on this server because it is an opertunity of whitch i can use to better my vinilla survival skills as well as see the development of a world in minecraft, plus i like and am interested in the mermit craft and mindcrack servers and so
A little about me: Im asian and i like to draw
Do i swear: Not that much but accasonaly i do and rarely ill burst
Thanks you for considering me for a spot in this wonderful server, and thank you for your time
08/02/2014 7:14 pm
Natan_0225
IGN: Natan_0225
Youtube Channel: Averbukhn yes I will post videos (about every other day)
Name: Natan
Maturity:8/10
Skills: Mining,Building,Redstoning
Reason: I am a huge fan of hermitcraft and want to play on an online server where I will not be griefed
I do not swear
07/30/2014 4:29 pm
Racze
Skype Name: racze90463

In Game Name: Racze

Youtube Channel: Slippin' Squid

will you post videos on this server: I haven't intended to post videos in the past, but I can make a point to make a video every now and then.

Name: George

Maturity: 9/10

Skills: I always do all of my terraforming by hand (without mcedit), and I build a lot of redstone contraptions.

Why do you want to be on the server: I have watched Xisuma and Mumbo play on the Hermitcraft server for a while now, and I am quite interested in playing on a similar server. I believe that smaller and close communities are better on a minecraft server. All the players are friendly, and it is easier to have a good time. I have not found a server I am particularly interested in, and I would really like to interact with other people in the game and share some of my building skills.

A little about you: I think vanilla Minecraft is far superior to Modded Minecraft (with the exception of Optifine).

Do you swear? I hardly ever use the chat in game, but if I am in a skype call I probably won't swear that much at all. It won't be a high level of profanity.
06/30/2014 1:06 am
cdeadstar
sorry bout my spelling its atrotshous
06/30/2014 1:05 am
cdeadstar
Skype Name: cdeadstar3323

In Game Name: cdeadstar

Youtube Channel: have one but no uploads i dont have a mic getting one soon

will you post videos on this server: once i get a mic i will try for every Tuesday

Name: Jon

Maturity: 4-6/10 and on days im in a good mood im about 7/10

Skills: I'm a out of the box kind of thinker i don't do any thing small and just keep on building i have tried creative but it is no fun that way take the challenge right out of it no fun im pretty good at red stone and when it comes to transforming i can sit and do it strait for 6-7 hours with out getting bored.

Why do you want to be on the server: i would like to be on this server because i am tierd off all the gryffing and all the pvp spawn killing its really sad to see a server go down because some one desides to be a basterd on it. I would like to join and help people out and get cool ideas and give some too i tend to stick to my self tell i feel i can start hellping people out in the comunity or in this case server.

A little about you: i have a full time job that takes up most of my time i am a auto machnik and like to work on cars i get on when i can i am in the proses of building a tower to play on it runs but needs a graphics card im getting it next mounth and the mounth after that im getting a solid state drive to use my hard drive is crapping out on me

Do you swear i do but i dont swear on the game it tends to really anoy people so i tend not to if i do im sorry in advance
06/11/2014 3:37 pm
alexdotz
Skype Name:(must be given) mr-puzzler

In Game Name:(Example:joe111) alexdotz

Youtube Channel:(required) alexdot1

will you post videos on this server: (example: yes daily) i would like to try to start making videos so i would do my best to post videos

Name:(example:joe) alex

Maturity:(example: 5/10) 8

Skills:(example:terraforming, redstone, building etc) i am fairly good at both building and at redstone projects

Why do you want to be on the server:(The longer the better) I would love to be on the server because i have always wanted a hermit craft like server where everyone can be friends and can help each other out and could take a prank without banning the pranker and just have a good time.

A little about you:(optional) I am a 16 year old from rural Iowa who is great at solving problems, building, and just working things out.

Do you swear(if so how much):(this wont judge if your accepted or not just want to know what to expect) if i get real mad i can swear but not too often
05/14/2014 7:36 pm
lolattack8
Skype Name: Callahan_Bauman - lolattack8

In Game Name: lolattack8

Youtube Channel: Lattack Gsmile

will you post videos on this server: possibly after a while. YES if i get a good software.

Name: Callahan

Maturity: 7/10

Skills: Redstone (Kinda a nerd at it ) i like building.

Why do you want to be on the server: I would like to be on this server, because i know that whitelisted servers most likely dont have hackers (I Hate...), and it is social (Everyone knows everyone). i know it is social because proboably there are not many people that play on a white-listed server.

A little about you: I am nice. (Unless i get mad ) I am pretty social.

Do you swear(if so how much): No
05/14/2014 7:32 pm
generic_smile
skype name: genericsmile
In game name: GenericSmile
youtube: i don't have a channel
name: josh
skills: surviving
Why do i want to be on the server: Does anyone else hate getting griefed? i do and on this whitelisted server i dont think anyone would grief me. i will also set an example for others on the server thx.
a little about you: i love playing minecraft i am on it a lot
do i swear? i have never swore in my life
04/08/2014 9:19 am
TheAquaticDragon
huh well from what i have seen nobodies coming on
04/07/2014 6:51 pm
Aron_PlaysMC
Skype Name:(must be given):supitsaron

In Game Name:(Example:joe111):AronPlaysMC01

Youtube Channel:(required)I have a channel but not about MC

will you post videos on this server: (example: yes daily): yes if i make a Youtube, when i have time or if u guys want me too.

Name:(example:joe):Aron Joash C

Maturity:(example: 5/10): 8 or 7

Skills:(example:terraforming, redstone, building etc): Building, a bit of redstone, and World-Edit. Also, a little bit of plugins.

Why do you want to be on the server:(The longer the better): So i can help out the server and make it better and better as it progresses. I also want to help out servers for those who are in need!

A little about you:(optional); Im a nice guy. Someone u can joke around with.

Do you swear(if so how much):(this wont judge if your accepted or not just want to know what to expect): like rarely if i get mad like out of 10, 1
04/07/2014 7:33 pm
TheAquaticDragon
sorry you weren't accepted
04/07/2014 4:08 pm
TheAquaticDragon
Anyone who wants to Donate it is up and running just need to setup the paypal
04/07/2014 6:44 pm
hansi301
So is it back to vanilla smp?
04/07/2014 7:08 pm
TheAquaticDragon
yes i simply need to whitelist you guys again i am gonna make a group chat
04/07/2014 3:44 pm
TheAquaticDragon
please not that donations to the server are still largely needed so please donate if you want i am setting up a donating site for the youtube part of this server
04/07/2014 3:34 pm
TheAquaticDragon
Please do know i did not wish to change this and that is why i am choosing to reopen it on the same IP because i got a massive donation of 300 dollars allowing this to continue to run
04/02/2014 8:38 am
ishkiwashka
Skype Name: Ishkiwashka

In Game Name: Ishkiwashka

Youtube Channel: Ishkiwashka

will you post videos on this server: yes weekly

Name: Aryan

Maturity: 6.5/10

Skills: building, mining, PVE

Why do you want to be on the server: I was always looking for a vanilla survival server. I wanted a server where the people are friendly man mature. This server seems perfect.
04/07/2014 3:35 pm
TheAquaticDragon
Sorry you weren't accepted
03/31/2014 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
flamerocker
Skype Name: flamerocker (not alice)

In Game Name: flamerocker144

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIxMs ... eouuEbJR-g

will you post videos on this server: Yes (once i get my screen recorder in a week)

Name: grant

Maturity:9/10

Skills: love to build and give to the community

Why do you want to be on the server: Have fun build meet new people and get youtube peeps higher

A little about you: funny/smart/ like giving pranks (like making pixelart)

Do I swear: never
03/31/2014 7:44 pm
flamerocker
i am not gonna get accepted becouse i am too young huh well i will do all i can to get on this sever and i dont care about age i care about personality and if you dont then why play with you in the first place if you judge on age!!! thx just spewing my thought sorry if i offended you i just want to be on a sever like this
04/07/2014 3:35 pm
TheAquaticDragon
you weren't accepted
03/31/2014 2:38 pm
hansi301
What happened? Why ain't i white-listed anymore??
03/31/2014 2:11 am
hansi301
There's never anybody on when i play
03/31/2014 2:32 pm
MaxFilmsYT
same
03/29/2014 10:12 am
TerrabyteGaming
Skype Name:petergreifin123 (yes, with the typo)

In Game Name:Peter_Griefin123

Youtube Channel:TerrabyteEater and EpixSaowce

will you post videos on this server: Yes, 4 or 5 days a week (so I can record other stuff too)

Name:Zeke

Maturity:9

Skills:Building, Mining, a little bit of redstoning, and SURVIVING!

Why do you want to be on the server:Because my Youtube isn't really popular enough to get on the majorly popular private vanilla servers and when I saw this post I thought it would be cool to hopefully get on one.

A little about you:(optional)

Do you swear: No
03/29/2014 7:26 am
MaxFilmsYT
Please keep the server up! i love it!
03/28/2014 9:16 pm
TheAquaticDragon
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS BECAUSE WE CAN CHOOSE TO KEEP THE SERVER FOR ANOTHER MONTH AFTER THIS ONE OR TURN IT INTO A PVE SERVER AND KEEP IT FOR LONGER ON DONATIONS AND CONTINUE THE VANILLA YOUTUBE SERVER LATER
03/31/2014 7:28 pm
flamerocker
plz i have been looking for a sever like this for a month dont change it
03/28/2014 1:22 pm
MaxFilmsYT
Can everyone like there channels? I wanna sub and watch ur vids!
03/28/2014 1:05 pm
MaxFilmsYT
Shut it down?!?!?!?! PLEASE DONT! I <3 RECORDING ON IT! PLEASE!! also achaikos cool! Im gonna make my own chicken farm but cool!
03/27/2014 8:00 pm
TheAquaticDragon
WE ARE CURRENTLY DECIDING WHETHER TO SHUT DOWN THE SERVER AND ONLY PERSONALLY INVITE PEOPLE OR TO CONTINUE WITH APPLICATIONS
03/27/2014 4:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Veloriux
Planning on making some builds on the server ^-^ like the usual stuff, spawn town, shop area. nether hub

Soon To Come:
KFC - Mah Fried Chicken Shop!
03/26/2014 5:03 pm
melanieshep01
Skype Name: melanieshep01

In Game Name: Paldaren

Youtube Channel: melanieshep01

will you post videos on this server: As much as you would like

Name: Melanie

Skills: Very good with redstone, also good with building

Why do you want to be on the server:
I love Minecraft. I really do, as well as building. I've experimented a lot with redstone and i find it truly fascinating and exciting to work with. I'm a honest worker, I worked hard, I put in a lot of time and energy into what I create. And if you have something you would like me to do, tell me exactly what it is and I'll keep working on it until it is perfection. I don't grief, I don't steal, I just want to make it as fun of a game as it can be and share it with others. I have multiple youtube channels and the one I listed is the most popular. I don't normally make videos but if you ask me to I will make one every single day if that's what you require. I'm willing to donate some money if you need it and like I said before, I just want to help make this a super cool and fun server and I will help promote it to all of my friends, and I have a lot who love to play mine craft. It has always been my dream to run a server but sadly I am not smart enough to figure out how to do it lol. I love to interact with others and I'm very fair about making decisions. I take everyones opinions into the matter and I always come up with fair compromises. If you choose me I will be the best worker ever

A little about you: Last January I went away to a treatment center. I had an eating disorder and some self harm problems. There I learned to be fair and to really take what others say into consideration. I have come up from a lot and I want to help and have as much fun as possible. I'm 16, I'm from Florida, USA. I'm a junior in high school, blonde hazel-eyed girl, I do competitive rowing and I love to write. My favorite color is red and I love interacting with others.

Do you swear(if so how much): I swear sometimes, not all of the time. I don't say the F word but I do say like sh*t and crap(if you consider that a bad word). Besides that I'm fine.

If you don't chose me, I'll be sure to check out your server anyways and good luck to those on it! THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ME!
03/26/2014 6:56 pm
TheAquaticDragon
Congrats you were accepted Skype me Skype: theaquaticdragon
03/26/2014 5:02 pm
melanieshep01
Skype Name: melanieshep01

In Game Name: Paldaren

Youtube Channel: melanieshep01

will you post videos on this server: As much as you would like

Name: Melanie

Skills: Very good with redstone, also good with building

Why do you want to be on the server:
I love Minecraft. I really do, as well as building. I've experimented a lot with redstone and i find it truly fascinating and exciting to work with. I'm a honest worker, I worked hard, I put in a lot of time and energy into what I create. And if you have something you would like me to do, tell me exactly what it is and I'll keep working on it until it is perfection. I don't grief, I don't steal, I just want to make it as fun of a game as it can be and share it with others. I have multiple youtube channels and the one I listed is the most popular. I don't normally make videos but if you ask me to I will make one every single day if that's what you require. I'm willing to donate some money if you need it and like I said before, I just want to help make this a super cool and fun server and I will help promote it to all of my friends, and I have a lot who love to play mine craft. It has always been my dream to run a server but sadly I am not smart enough to figure out how to do it lol. I love to interact with others and I'm very fair about making decisions. I take everyones opinions into the matter and I always come up with fair compromises. If you choose me I will be the best worker ever

A little about you: Last January I went away to a treatment center. I had an eating disorder and some self harm problems. There I learned to be fair and to really take what others say into consideration. I have come up from a lot and I want to help and have as much fun as possible. I'm 16, I'm from Florida, USA. I'm a junior in high school, blonde hazel-eyed girl, I do competitive rowing and I love to write. My favorite color is red and I love interacting with others.

Do you swear(if so how much): I swear sometimes, not all of the time. I don't say the F word but I do say like sh*t and crap(if you consider that a bad word). Besides that I'm fine.

If you don't chose me, I'll be sure to check out your server anyways and good luck to those on it! THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ME!
03/26/2014 3:35 pm
MaxFilmsYT
03/26/2014 1:07 pm
RedHood18
Are there any spaces left? If so can my brother apply ?
03/26/2014 9:03 am
MaxFilmsYT
GUYS IM UPLOADING THE FIRST VID NOW! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5qVh5a ... e=youtu.be
03/25/2014 8:26 pm
Jalaridd
Skype Name:(must be given): Michael-Johnson99

In Game Name:(Example:joe111): Jalaridd

Youtube Channel:(required): youtube.com/little09ish

will you post videos on this server: (example: yes daily): Sorry but no I don't have a camera to record or anything but don't let this affect your decision on letting me join please. I just realized that it is a youtuber server but may I please still join ill work on getting videos.

Name:(example:joe): Michael Johnson

Maturity:(example: 5/10): 10

Skills:(example:terraforming, redstone, building etc) The mist skill I have is mostlikely in building and ai love building as a team

Why do you want to be on the server:(The longer the better) Honestly I want to be on the server because I like being on a friendly server that has an active community. I love to experience the things minecraft has to offer with others to do it with me. I'm not saying I cant paly without other which I can but I like playing with others makes playing minecraft much more fun.

A little about you:(optional) Well im a normal teenager that does things all others do. Im smart with very good grades and I play football. I love to read also.

Do you swear(if so how much):(this wont judge if your accepted or not just want to know what to expect) I really never swear on minecraft only swear in really life barely though because my parents don't like me to cuss so I don't really.
03/26/2014 6:55 pm
TheAquaticDragon
Congrats you were accepted add me on Skype: theaquaticdragon
03/25/2014 7:36 pm
skierboy711_
Skype Name: skierboy711

In Game Name: skierboy711

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/skierboy711

will you post videos on this server: 3-4 a week

Name: Mitchell Katz

Skills: redstone

Why do you want to be on the server: For almost a year now I've been searching for a good server with a nice community and players to make a SMP series. I hope that you will accept me onto the server.
(ill explain more in a Skype call)
A little about you: ill explain in Skype

Do you swear: never in Skype or minecraft chat
03/26/2014 6:55 pm
TheAquaticDragon
Sorry you weren't accepted
03/25/2014 7:35 pm
skierboy711_
Skype Name: skierboy711

In Game Name: skierboy711

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/skierboy711

will you post videos on this server: 3-4 a week

Name: Mitchell Katz

Skills: redstone

Why do you want to be on the server: For almost a year now I've been searching for a good server with a nice community and players to make a SMP series. I hope that you will accept me onto the server.
(ill explain more in a Skype call)
A little about you: ill explain in Skype

Do you swear: never in Skype or minecraft chat
03/25/2014 12:04 am
TheAquaticDragon
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/n ... l-2436602/
Link to the server with IP but i need pm or Skype for whitelist
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com