24/7 Vanilla Server, small community! Whitelisted

JarnoldXCV's Avatar JarnoldXCV1/29/14 1:26 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 34
11/21/2014 7:10 pm
CrTnFr's Avatar CrTnFr
Welcome to RedCraft! the exciting new community server that you get a chance to be a part of! Meet some new friends, gain viewers for your youtube channel if you have one, promote your videos and just have fun! This is gonna be great and i want you to come along for the ride!

No rules as to if you have to record on it or not, just relax and play some good old Minecraft!

If you want to apply simply fill out this easy application and we will get you whitelisted asap!

IGN:

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine):

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you:

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?:

Why do you want to join?:
JarnoldXCV
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/21/2014 7:10 pm
CrTnFr
IGN: laish1

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): N/A

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: weadsy3

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: both

Why do you want to join?: I want to because I'm a team playerI . I think I'm a team player because of my ability to emphasize with others. One way my skills come in handy is when players are frustrated. I put myself in their position and try to access the problem as best as possible. Another good skill I have is my plugin experience. I have had many expieriences at being staff and have learned valuable skills with plugins. I know essentials, worldedit, mrl, etc. I also respect all members of the server and staff.
11/21/2014 7:07 pm
TheOmegaLeaf
IGN:
theomegaleaf

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOmegaLeaf

bradleyh0

creative builder

I want to start minecraft again and i also wanna start youtube video making. I am pretty good at building things and i'm sure i'll be a good asset to the server.
11/20/2014 8:10 pm
Level 20 : Expert Explorer
nobro88
[bgcolor=]Ign:[/bgcolor] nobro88

[bgcolor=]Youtube:[/bgcolor] Don't have one.

[bgcolor=]Age:[/bgcolor] 13

[bgcolor=]Skype: [/bgcolor]Pm me

[bgcolor=]Am I a creative builder?[/bgcolor] No but I got decent designs im a very fun person to play with as long as no one is taking my stuff or greifing me, although if we ever started prank wars or something like that I would totally be in!

[bgcolor=]Why do I want to join?[/bgcolor] Me and a few friends used to do that awhile back and it was awesome! We just didn't have time anymore so we slowly stopped mc so the server was then shut down, we then recently started playing again! Im currently making a faction server and I need a break from working on plugins 24/7 it would be tons of fun to play with you guys!
11/15/2014 7:57 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
AJDJ
IGN: AJDJ

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: More of a creative builder, I can do minor redstone stuff.
Why do you want to join?: I've played on a whitelist server called NewEden back in the day, small community and great people. I miss that, the community on a smaller server, I like how people play together. Been a while since I played MineCraft, but that's because I don't really like playing SP that much, and I really don't like the overfilled griefer servers.
08/11/2014 8:27 pm
ImBaldy
IGN: ItsBaldy

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): www.youtube.com/TheOfficialBaldy

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: BrendanCanSkate

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: Creative Builder, Prefer survival though

Why do you want to join?: Need a small, whitelisted community server to record on
07/13/2014 2:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
AngryBearsHD
IGN: Tubtub1997

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): https://www.youtube.com/user/iiTubtub

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: tubtub1997

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: A little bit of both however I'm probably better with redstone

Why do you want to join?: I have been like for a small whitelisted server for a while where I can build on my own or with other people without being griefed.
07/12/2014 2:02 pm
zusty100
IGN: zusty100

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): n/a

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: thezusty

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: Builder, I mess around with redstone occasionally but don't know much.

Why do you want to join?: Want to join a small community server on minecraft and have some fun!
07/09/2014 5:06 am
shadowhunter924
IGN:shadowhunter924

Youtube Channel Link: I have one, but don't post much

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you:shadowhunter924

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician: Little of both

Why do you want to join:To have fun and make friends.
06/29/2014 1:46 pm
jman746
IGN:justinblank746

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine):None

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you:jman746

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?:Builder and Explorer

Why do you want to join?:Many servers are raid and bad members
04/11/2014 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BosiCraft
IGN: Bosilaify

Youtube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Bosilaify?feature=mhee (Not currently making vids might in future)

Skype: Bosilaify, but I would rather you email me at Bosilaify@gmail.com

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: Creative but am ok at redstonering

Why do you want to join?: I want a nice peaceful mc server, that has consistent members (most of the other ones I have gotten on are not active )

- Thanks for reading my application

Bosilaify
04/04/2014 7:31 pm
Cashmere
IGN: Limefirefly

Youtube Channel Link: Don't have one yet.

Age:14 Turning 15 this September, more mature than you might think.

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you:WeAreTheCrazyKidz

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician: I lean towards the creative builder side. But saying I'm creative just like everyone doesn't make me creative. See what I did there?

For a while now I've had the urge to join a friendly community of players in one world to work and chat together. I do enjoy single player but I think its time for a change.

Have a good day hope to hear from you soon!
03/12/2014 11:00 am
IlI_POWER_IlI
IGN: IlI_POWER_IlI

Youtube Channel Link: dont have one at the moment

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: send it to u later

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: i am more of a builder

Why do you want to join?:i would like to join because i would like to be apart of a good vanilla server. single player is getting a tad bit boring lately lol
03/12/2014 10:32 am
Level 1 : New Network
Brandon_3ck0
IGN: Brandon_3ck0

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: brandonoahan

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: More of a creative builder don't really go into any real depth with redstone.

Why do you want to join?: I would really like to be apart of a community vanilla server and have fun playing the game with other players, got really bored playing just on single player.
03/12/2014 12:02 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Dr_Heisen_Donger
Ign: ImaSmurfYou

why do i want to join? i would like to join a mindcrack like server because i want to be able to build in survival with a trusted/friendly group of people.

why you should trust me? well the only thing i can say is that im not into griefing at all i think that if u like to destroy what others have worked on that you should not even play this game. other than that im quite responsible and i don't live with my parents
03/11/2014 6:39 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
rydervader00
IGN: rydervader00

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): haven't started it yet

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: rydervader00

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: a little bit of both. I like to make pretty fancy stuff and incorporate redstone into them.

Why do you want to join?:I love the survival aspect of minecraft, which most servers cannot provide as they seem to need to have every plugin in the world. I also love community based servers like this one! I also have a head full of ideas that I would love to add to your server!
03/11/2014 6:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tymasta
IGN: tymasta

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine):www.youtube.com/user/strawberrycrafters/videos

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: tymasta.devitt1

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: both

Why do you want to join?: i love helping and dealing with server problems with a smile used to own a server and have much experience
02/12/2014 1:36 am
xMrYoshi
IGN: xMrYoshi

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): I dont post videos but i do watch alot of youtube

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: xmryoshi

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: I am more of a builder, i enjoy creating projects, houses etc...

Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a small minecraft community for a while now, i want to be able to connect with the people im playing minecraft with and get to know people
02/08/2014 9:13 am
PrimedExplosives
IGN: PrimedExplosives

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): i have none but hope to record somme day.

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: will get skype if it need be but none at the minute.

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: i am both i can build great things and im also not bad at redstone.

Why do you want to join?:i have been looking for a small community server like this one and it seems perfect and i also like to watch mindcrack

hope i get accepted
02/04/2014 10:48 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Vikana
IGN: Vikana100

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): http://www.youtube.com/user/MINECRAFTERepic102

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: I don't have one

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: builder

Why do you want to join?: I like whitelisted survival servers and building but I don't like doing it alone (why I like servers in general).
02/04/2014 10:38 pm
cajunbug01
IGN:cajunbug

Youtube Channel Link sorry no

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: charlie white 87001

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: I build for effenecny than looks

Why do you want to join?: so I can work with othrs and have a good time
02/03/2014 5:06 pm
Logic_Gaming
My bad I forgot
Why would I like to join : I would like to join because I'm looking for a very friendly community to play with and create new friendships I'm very friendly so I would make a bunch of friends
02/03/2014 4:52 pm
Logic_Gaming
IGN: Ghostlikeswazy

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): I don't have one D:

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: Batmanzhoe

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: I'm a very creative builder
02/03/2014 4:27 pm
LeCrown
IGN:
I do not have one currently, but I can make one.

Youtube Channel Link:
Yeah, I don't have one currently, but I can make one if you'd like. I have Mirilis Action! to record, and a pretty decent mic, so I'm all good there.

I can PM later.

Of course I like to think of myself as both, but I'm not the best at redstone by any means. I think I'm better at the building aspect.

I just want a fun, nice server to be able to play on my spare time (I have a lot of spare time being only 15). I also want to start involving myself in the minecraft community, so that means making friends, and doing some cool stuff!
02/03/2014 6:51 am
Dotsndash
IGN: Dotsndash

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: iiRoss357ii

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: Im more of a creative builder, usually i like to spend my time creating large cave systems but i often have alot of supplies so i dont mind sharing alot of my stuff with other people if they need it as long as its not griefed from me. Also i am a very active player

Why do you want to join?: Ive been looking for a simple Minecraft Vanilla/Survival server for a while but the ones i have found people either hack or the server just doesn't last very long.

Thanks, i hope you will consider me for your server
02/04/2014 11:16 am
JarnoldXCV
accepted
02/01/2014 12:19 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Blacksmith
LandonsMC
Maturity: Probaly a murky yellow in the rainbow (lol idk) I kind of explained it in that last sentence...i'm weird. But im not annoying and love hanging out with other players!

creative builder or redstone tech?:Im a great survivalist but also I like to prank..that leaves me with this question? is there pranks allowed? (kind hearted obvously) SO I guess im more of a 'creative' builder.

A little bit about my self? My name is Miles Rose and I live in a small farming town to the east of Vancouver Canada I like waffles and i'd be on every day

IGN:chillimiles (best name ever)

Why do i want to join? so i can meet fun people and have a good time helping out others with builds and THE BEST PART IS: going on mining trips with others

Where I live/timezone I live in a small town east of vancouver Canada and im in PST timezone 9same as california)

can I speak/write english? You're reading this application 0_0 I'll leave that for you to decide.

how much time on per day? probs about an hour but im involved in a BIG server so sometimes I wont get any hours

do I have a youtubes? noh...I dont have the youtubes.....

Would I post on the server? look right above this sentence.(pssst the answers no!)

Toodles! -Chilly
01/31/2014 11:52 pm
JarnoldXCV
bump
01/30/2014 11:00 am
JarnoldXCV
bump
01/29/2014 3:50 pm
DavidSadlerVword

Maturity Level (Why do you believe this): I Feel That I am fairly mature. I have my childish moments (who dosent) but I am mature when I need to be and that's all that counts

Specialty: I really like to build. I wouldn't say im in the top 1000000 builders but im okay. I LOVE LOVE LOVE redstone but I suck balls at it and It takes me hours to complete a simple device but its funny to watch.

Tell me a little bit about yourself (atleast 4 sentences): My Name Is David Sadler. I Just moved from Canada and I love the states. I always hated how my builds were griefed and all my stuff was stolen out of my chest so I am moving to play SMP server. I was playing my single player world and I wanted to share what I builded with others but I couldn't. so that's why im migrating over to play the smp servers.

In Game Name: TurtleBwo

Why do you wish to join: I answered in my Bio

Where you live/Time Zone: I live in NC. Eastern

Can you speak/write English: Yeh

How much time will you dedicate to this server: I would play every day I have a lot of AP classes so it all depends on the amount of homework I have.

Do you have a youtube? If so please link: Youtube.com/TurtleClanPvP

Would you post videos of the server? Yes
01/29/2014 3:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
JoeyLongTerm
IGN: LongtermErection

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: Striker.Jitter

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: I am defiantly a redstone pro but also I do a lot of farms and old stlye run down builds

Why do you want to join?: I am tired of the usual build something have it greifed a week later concept of pvp server so I am applying for your whitelisted SMP Server. I play a bit to much Minecraft. I will be very active and get along with people as long as they don't greif or steal from me I don't care what they do . I like to build way over-sized farms for no reason other than to say I did it lol.

Thanks For Considering Me For Your Server Have A Great Day

Best Regards
~Joey S.
01/29/2014 3:38 pm
JarnoldXCV
accepted
01/29/2014 2:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FUHC
IGN: CreepyBoot

Youtube Channel Link: I have one, but I don't post

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: rileymerry2

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician: I play the same style as paulsoaresjr, but I can build.

Why do you want to join: I need a server that I can relax, make friends and have fun.
01/29/2014 2:37 pm
JarnoldXCV
accepted
01/29/2014 2:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
zakernichny
nevermind
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com