1.8 vanilla Whitelisted SMP Server [Limited Spaces]

Red leaf's Avatar Red leaf12/24/14 5:03 pm
1/13/2015 10:22 pm
Racze's Avatar Racze
Hello! Welcome to the Novaplex SMP application! Novaplex SMP is a vanilla whitelisted server (It only has one or two plugins to keep every ones stuff safe) lease read the rest before applying. I will get back to you as soon as possible. (:

About the Server: Novaplex SMP was once a brand new server meaning a little bit has been done but we have a server restart not long ago it is still new (ish) The server is hosted by Nitrous Networks Bristol, England. It currently is running on 2-4GB of RAM. Difficuly set to normal

Goals: We hope this server creates an active community similar to that of the Mindcrack/Hermitcraft/Cube community. We will create a spawn town as a community with many shops and community builds. Do group events. And create a fun and enjoyable environment for people to play.

Rules:
1. No griefing or stealing. If caught, you will be banned. This rule will be highly enforced.
2. No spamming(includes caps, advertising, etc).
3. No cursing.
4. No hacking/mods.
5. Be respectful of others. Be mature. Use common sense really.
6. No PVP unless the players involved agree to it.
7. No building bases near spawn. If you're gonna build a base near spawn, do it at least 300ish blocks away.
8. For question 5 answer with your favorite thing about Minecraft.
9. Try to keep the area around spawn neat. Meaning don't destroy the desert/mesa/mountains nearby. No half-cut down trees.
10. Be somewhat active. If you're not active after so many weeks, you will be removed from the whitelist.
11. Last but not least, have fun!

Application:
1. What is your IGN:
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?
3. How often will you play on the server?
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?
7. What is your skype?
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will give you the IP if you are accepted through skype.

Btw, the longer the application is the better chance you have of being accepted
Red leaf
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/13/2015 10:22 pm
Racze
1. What is your IGN: Slippin_Squid
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I want to be part of an active community. And, Minecraft is always better when you can interact with other people and build things with them.
3. How often will you play on the server? I will be able to play a couple times a week. How long I can play for really depends on how much work I have to do.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I am 17.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.3. One of my favorite things to do in Minecraft is automate nearly everything I can.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I would like to work on large projects (for example, farms), and work with other people on projects.
7. What is your skype? Racze90463
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Slippin' Squid
I have yet to record any Minecraft videos, but I wouldn't be against that idea.
01/08/2015 5:52 am
jordan1898
Application:
1. What is your IGN:jordan1898
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? looking to join a good friendly community to play with and to find a new server as the last whitelisted server i was on ending up getting closed.
3. How often will you play on the server? like to try and play at least a few hours each night
4. How old are you? 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? i have played for about 3 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? just to chill out and build and to hang out with other people on the server
7. What is your skype? jordan_188
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)
12/29/2014 7:42 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
OllywolfMC
1. What is your IGN: Ollywolf

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I've always dreamed of joining a peacefull, relaxing, vanilla, SMP. Where I can make awesome friends and contribute by making a cool society on minecraft! I want to make friends and enjoy an experience like the Cube SMP. I also want to help other create great things and maybe make some fun little events .

3. How often will you play on the server? A lot. Except during Exam week.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I'm 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 2 Years.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Making Shops, Helping others build, organising little events such as Scavenger Hunts and turning this server into an amazing community.

7. What is your skype? Unfortunatly I don't own a Skype account but I do have a teamspeak one. You could always PM if I'm accepted. But I always like to communicate with others through chat.

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) N/A

Thank you.
12/29/2014 7:29 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
Loisbaker98
Application:
1. What is your IGN: Loisbaker98

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I have always wanted to be on a server like this however the ones i have been accepted to have disrespected me. I will also help anyone who is in need.

3. How often will you play on the server? Often (a few hours), unless i have homework.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 16

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 1-2 years

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building and being creative with my imagination.

7. What is your skype? Loisbaker98

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I have one with a group of friends however i haven't recorded on there yet and most likely won't as i haven't got the correct equipment.
12/27/2014 1:14 pm
LegoGuineaPig
1. What is your IGN: LegoGuineaPig

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? Bore of single player and want a server with a sense of community

3. How often will you play on the server? Quite often, depending on school work, but if i have no work then I will hop on

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity): I am a 15 year old who is very mature for my age

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? About 2 years now

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building a base and making friends
7. What is your skype? I do not have skype, it will not work on my computer without messing up my files

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional): I have a youtube channel, it is LegoGuineaPig, but I will not regularly record, maybe every now and again I will.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope I am accepted.
12/26/2014 9:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
UsernameIsInUse
IGN: Feshman
Why I am interested in joining this server: Looking for a nice community to share my building and redstone work with.
How often I will play: As much as I can.
How long I've played for: 3-4 years now. And favorite thing about Minecraft would have to be building.
How I plan to spend my time: Creating builds and nice redstone pieces around the server.
Youtube: N/a

Also, I know my app is one of the thinner ones, but that's just because I'm pretty straight-forward.
12/26/2014 5:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
thenamesken
What is your IGN:thenamesKen
Why are you interested in joining this server?I like building medieval house,food farms,(Yes.Food is important),roads,Everything that I can build,but medieval builds is my main.
How often will you play on the server?I spend playing minecraft almost everyday,well not if you have something important to do,well sure thing important things comes first,like school work or work work.But playing minecraft is one of my hobbies to do.
How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity):18
How long have you played Minecraft for?I have been playing minecraft for 3 Years now,Started since 1.0.0 final released.
How do you plan to spend your time on the server?Like I said,I like building things that will help the others,Farms,not sure about hostile mob farms,I'm not bad at redstones,but I will try my best on that just to make others happy.
What is your skype?thenamesKendx123
What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional):thenamesKen

That is all, if you need more info about me,We can talk in the skype or in the server if you think that I'm accepted.Thank you
12/25/2014 7:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
magicjohnsons
1. What is your IGN: magicjohnsons
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I love the idea behind this type of server and I would love to be a part of one that is well structured and has solid rules
3. How often will you play on the server? At least a couple hours a day, I'm in college so it depends on my homework load
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 19
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? about a year and a half, I love the freedom of minecraft, how you can create anything you want
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I'll probably do mostly public projects (shops and farms)
7. What is your skype? caroline.johnson.10250
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I have a youtube purely so I can keep up with my subscriptions, I don't record though
12/25/2014 5:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Confuzzled_Bananana
1. What is your IGN:Skylord_Butter
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I want to get to meet new people
3. How often will you play on the server? only on the weekends
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since 1.7.3 beta
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? but a shop and a grider and a shop
7. What is your skype? confuzzled_banana
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) nope
12/25/2014 5:38 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Farmer
jmh44
1. What is your IGN: jmh44
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? because i have this idea of a perfect villager trading place where i enclose an entire village and overtime kill off the bad ones until I'm left with a massive village of perfect trades.
3. How often will you play on the server? a lot, for the next weeks a ton and then after that a few hours a day
4. How old are you? 16, I'm 17 at the beginning of February
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since alpha 1.2.3
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? making what i just said above, and i also like mob systems
7. What is your skype? jmh44bs
8. What is your Youtube? i have like 40k views in total and like 150 subs but i don't use that channel anymore

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will give you the IP if you are accepted through skype.

Btw, the longer the application is the better chance you have of being accepted
12/25/2014 5:34 pm
pmart755
1. What is your IGN: martinfritz5
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I have always wanted to play on a server where I can meet friendly people that I can get along with. Most servers out there don't have nice communities like you see on whitelisted servers.
3. How often will you play on the server? Pretty much everyday around 3-5 hours.
4. How old are you? 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since Beta 1.3, so maybe around 2 or 3 years. My favorite thing about Minecraft is exploring the world and figuring out cool new ways to automate things with redstone.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan to spend my time getting to know the people on the server, building cool structures, and helping out anyone who needs it.
7. What is your skype? paulmartin755
8. What is your Youtube? N/A
PS. If I get accepted please contact me through Skype as I do not check this website very often.
12/24/2014 5:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ShadowDragon55
Application:
1. What is your IGN:My IGN is goodforces
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? : I love playing on Vanilla servers, and personally, I love watching videos when a community is together, playing and building things!
3. How often will you play on the server? : I think I can play 3-4 hours a day, if everything is ok IRL.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) : I hope I get accepted, because I'm 13
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? : I have played MineCraft since version 1.4.7 .
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? : Building, interacting and playing with other people!
7. What is your skype? : Goodforces
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) : youtube.com/user/DXShadowBlade97 (Partered with Freedom!)

Thanks for taking the time to read my application,

Sincerely,
ShadowDragon55
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome