Vendex Penitentiary | Looking for Guards, Mods, Wardens

White-Shadow's Avatar White-Shadow9/6/14 12:21 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 81
9/15/2014 10:39 am
mr_bluelights's Avatar mr_bluelights

Hello, everyone! I'm looking for a few guards, mods, and possibly wardens to help staff my new prison server. You will receive benefits including donor perks, positions in the future, and fun. Vendex is a prison server, with many custom plugins. If you would like to see the progress made on it, add me on skype: WaterSpice19

Currently looking for a staff team, then going to release it to the public.
Apply below!

-Guard Application-
Click to reveal
-Guard App-
In-game Name:
How old are you?:
Have you ever been Guard on a server, if so, which ones?:
Do you have experience with prison servers?:
List Three Reasons Why You Should Be Guard:
Will you vote everyday, or atleast try to?:
What makes you better than anyother applicant?:

-Mod Application-
Click to reveal
Name/Nick:
IGN:
What hobbies do you have:
Penalties you would give(Give examples):
Positions on other servers(currently):
Previous positions:
Time dedication daily:
Why should we accept you:
Reason for applying?:

-Warden Application-
Click to reveal
You will have to be very experienced, and trustworthy to get this position right away. I will only allow who I deem best to be admin, so give as much detail so I know you would be right for the job.

Name/Nick:
IGN:
Time zone:
What hobbies do you have:
Plug-in knowledge:
Prison knowledge:
Can you develop Plug-ins?:
If so, give examples: -
Staff managing skills:
Explain what you would do to advertise:
Positions on other servers(currently):
Previous positions:
Time dedication daily:
What input can you provide:
Reason for applying:
White-Shadow
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/15/2014 8:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
c00njob
Guard application
Name: tom
Minecraft name : c00njob
Hobbies: I have a passion for gaming, i dedicate most of my free time to games. In particular i like minecraft, cod, fallout and day z.
Experience on other servers: i have over 300 hours on crewniverse prison, i am very experienced.
my current rank:criminal
Donator rank: premium
Time on vendex: ive only been playing for a day but i can start to see what vendex prison is like.
Penalties:
Rule breaking: 5/10 min jail time for rule breaking depending on severity
Hacking: global perm ban
Abusing players/staff: kick then 1d ban
Positions on other servers: not currently in any position of authority.
Time: schooldays- 2-3 hrs
Weekends- 6+ hrs
Why i should be guard:
1. I have a friendly nature to new players who need help around the server.
2. I am skilled at pvp so i can actually guard pvp zones with ease.
3. I am a donor to the server so i will be a dedicated player.
reason for applying: I think i could contribute some of my skills to make the server a better place for people to play on.
Thanks for reading!
09/13/2014 12:45 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
SilverSaint
Name/Nick:Deyan
IGN:Silver_Espio
What hobbies do you have:I enjoy making sculptures, normal just torso to head ones with the use of clay. But I do also love to play minecraft.
Penalties you would give(Give examples):
Hacking:PermBan
Exploiting server glitches:
Once:Warning
Twice:Kick
Third:Tempban(hour to day)
Fourth:Ban
Abusing players:Warning, kick, tempban, if it continues talk to a higher up about a ban.

Positions on other servers(currently):I have to current staff positions which means I can spend all of my time on this server . But I have been staff before.

Previous positions:I've been staff on a few servers that sadly broke down and I'm trial-mod on a server that may be coming back up. MCTDM
Time dedication daily:About 2-4 hours, not in one session, but in a whole day, sure.

Why should we accept you:I love making sure that servers grow, so I would be so happy to see this server flourish into a giant one with maybe one day hundreds of players. I'm a nice guy that really enjoys having fun with other players, but when it comes down to someone breaking the rules I will come down like a ton of bricks. I always make sure that all players are treated fairly and I've never given my friends special treatments.

Reason for applying?:Everything that I had said above and much more.

Thank you for reading my application, if you have any other questions please do ask.

~Silver_Espio
09/13/2014 12:07 am
Jett_MC
-Guard App-
In-game Name: Jett_MC
How old are you?: 16
How long have you played on Vendex: I've played "Vendex" for only 5 hours but I have played many other prison servers
What is your current rank (Block)? C
Do you have experience with prison servers? Yes. I've played many other servers and I understand the rules on all of them and follow them.
1. I really enjoy playing prison and i'm a very active in the community
2. I am extremely trustworthy. I have been highly ranked on other servers and have been trusted on servers that i'm not ranked that high and still didn't break any of the rules
3. I will not abuse my guard commands and will follow all the rules. Being a guard doesn't only mean keeping prisoners in check but helping out the community. Like answering questions that people ask in chat.
Do you vote everyday, or at least try to? So farI have voted every day I've played
What's the secret word? J
09/12/2014 11:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
zave 0
idk. I'll czech out the server for myself before applying.
09/12/2014 11:14 pm
MellowShots
Name/Nick: Sean
IGN: MellowShots
What hobbies do you have: Soccer and minecraft
Penalties you would give(Give examples): I would only give penalties if someone were to break the rules of the server.
Positions on other servers(currently): Dont have any but want one
Previous positions: None
Time dedication daily: After school until 11pm
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am easy to work with and I think I can help you guys out a lot. I can be on when you need me to at anytime and would love to help as much as I can.
Reason for applying?: I like the server a lot and want to be a part of the great staff
09/11/2014 6:37 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
silverdogface123
Anyone wanting to be a specialized Youtuber for the server please go to: post3224137.html#p3224137
09/11/2014 11:43 am
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Nerdtality
chancedorityName/Nick: Chance Dority
IGN: chancedority
Time zone: Central Time Zone
What hobbies do you have: I code css, html, java. I am the founder of Minespade Hosts (I can give you a cheap deal on server hosting once we are up and running too.)
Plug-in knowledge: I am very good with setting up servers, managing servers, and making sure everyone follows out there daily duties.
Prison knowledge: I love prison servers, they are my favorite because it's a challenge to rank up to rank "Free" or any other special rank(s)
Can you develop Plug-ins?: A little, I'm not fluent in Java yet.
Staff managing skills: I have own my own prison server but I had school and I wasnt able to but now I am and I dont want to start my own server again.
Explain what you would do to advertise: I would put it on my website minespade.com
Positions on other servers(currently): Sr-Admin
Previous positions: Owner, Co-Owner, Sr-Admin, Mod, Guard, and Free
Time dedication daily: I can dedicate around 5 hours a day since I love Minecraft.
What input can you provide: I can provide imput for being Warden to make sure that everyone does what they are supposed to do.
Reason for applying: I want to apply to experience what I have done before as it is a hobby for me to help out the Minecraft community.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am loyal, respectful, responsible Minecrafter that knows lots about how and why servers run and make money.

I hope to see you soon, and very soon.

Best regards,
Chance Dority

I can also settle with Guard or Mod.
09/11/2014 9:57 am
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Nerdtality
Name/Nick: Chance
IGN: chancedority
Time zone: Central Time Zone
What hobbies do you have: I code css, html, java. I am the founder of Minespade Hosts (I can give you a cheap deal on server hosting once we are up and running too.)
Plug-in knowledge: I am very good with setting up servers, managing servers, and making sure everyone follows out there daily duties.
Prison knowledge: I love prison servers, they are my favorite because it's a challenge to rank up to rank "Free" or any other special rank(s)
Can you develop Plug-ins?: A little, I'm not fluent in Java yet.
Staff managing skills: I have own my own prison server but I had school and I wasnt able to but now I am and I dont want to start my own server again.
Explain what you would do to advertise: I would put it on my website minespade.com
Positions on other servers(currently): Sr-Admin
Previous positions: Owner, Co-Owner, Sr-Admin, Mod, Guard, and Free
Time dedication daily: I can dedicate around 5 hours a day since I love Minecraft.
What input can you provide: I can provide imput for being Warden to make sure that everyone does what they are supposed to do.
Reason for applying: I want to apply to experience what I have done before as it is a hobby for me to help out the Minecraft community.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am loyal, respectful, responsible Minecrafter that knows lots about how and why servers run and make money.

I hope to see you soon, and very soon.

Best regards,
Chance Dority
09/11/2014 9:41 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
masterlego414
-CHAT MOD APP-
Name/Nick: John is my real name and nickname
IGN: masterlego414
What hobbies do you have: Coding, minecraft, video games, lacrosse
Penalties you would give(Give examples): For example swearing: 1: Tell 'em to stop 2: kick 3: mute 5min 4: mute 10min and on and on in 5min increments
Positions on other servers(currently): Elite Guard on VENDEX
Previous positions: Admin on 2 different servers, Owner on my own, Mod on quite a few
Time dedication daily:Depends on my homework load (ugghhh, trig) On a good day, I can have up to 6-7 hours
Why should we accept you:Im a nice guy, Im respected in the community as everybody seems to know me and love me. I have been a loyal player since GreenHaven and am more than words can describe excited for the future of Vendex. I think I can contribute alot if put in the right position and would love to help Vendex in any way possible.
Reason for applying?:
WaterSpice's servers have been my life, a while ago I was getting bored of Minecraft, my server had crashed and burned and I was getting bored of the game. Then my friend showed me a prison server (i had never played on prisons before) called GreenHaven prison. I LOVED IT. I was addicted to the prison system and how it kept you hooked to rank up even more. Ever since this I have been spending all my time on WaterSpice's prisons. When GreenHaven was shut down, I was one of the few who actually supported the change to Vendex (not the snobby ones who kept saying *GH IS BETTER*) I was very sad to see that Vendex shut down when that one guy deleted files, after that I stopped playing minecraft until just recently, the same friend who referred me, skyped me with an urgent message: VENDEX HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!

Current Rank: Elite-Guard and VIP, before i got guard I was Criminal

This is almost an exact copy of my warden app because it has come to my attention that you guys are no longer accepting wardens. If i get accepted, i would like to be a chat mod alongside my guard status if allowed. I think that swede guy has both.
09/11/2014 10:08 am
silverdogface123
He does have both but I'm not sure of we are giving that to anyone else
09/11/2014 8:11 am
MineralBoy
Name/Nick: Zachary, but you may call me Zach if you want
IGN: MineralBoy
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
What hobbies do you have: Entrepreneurship, creative writing, practicing my building skills on MC, coding/designing websites, and currently working on how to code minecraft plugins
Plug-in knowledge: I do not know how to code as of yet, however I usually know where to look or what to search for if someone wants to know if a certain plugin exists.
Prison knowledge: Basically, prison is about getting from your starting rank (usually the letter "A") to the highest rank up (which is usually free) and completing that quest in any way possible. Mining, buying and selling, farming, etc. There's usually guards and wardens roaming about that if they catch you PVP-ing will jail you. If the prison has cells that you can rent, it becomes almost like a little home.
Can you develop Plug-ins?: In the future, yes. As of right now, no.
Staff managing skills: I am knowledgeable in what constitutes as a violation of a wide range of rules. If I am responsible for staff, then I will make sure they are being top-notch without going overboard or immature.
Explain what you would do to advertise: To advertise, I would maybe suggest Minechat Advertising, for it's a very popular app and has a lot of traffic going through and using the app everyday.
Positions on other servers(currently): Builder, but I may resign soon due to the server dying.
Previous positions: I have been admin on 3 other servers, mod on 4, and owner on 2. All of which the owner said I am doing a fantastic job.
Time dedication daily: Due to school hours, I can be on between 3pm-9pm EST. However, I may not be on all that time if I have homework. But on the weekends, I can try and be on as much as possible.
What input can you provide: Servers are all about knowing what to do to keep it alive. With the EULA coming around, it's hard sometimes to make the money necessary to keep servers alive. For the server I am currently working for as a builder, I put forth ideas that have turned the server around for the better, and the owner thanks me for that. Another aspect of staying alive is a great community. The right staff will engage the community to show them they care that we as players matter to the server.
Reason for applying: I am about to become unemployed (in terms of minecraft staff positions) so I am looking to join another server. It's always fun to work for another server and connect with a community.
Why should we accept you: From my experience to my knowledge on being staff, I feel that I am an excellent choice to be a part of your server staff. Thank you for reading my reply all the way on the 7th or 8th page Have a good day!
09/11/2014 10:11 am
silverdogface123
We are no longer accepting warden applications but I do like this application so you are given the choose of either guard or moderator
09/11/2014 10:51 am
MineralBoy
I think I'm better at mod to be honest. Thank you for accepting me So I will take mod
09/11/2014 5:44 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
MIDNITEE
Name/Nick: Branden
IGN: MiDNiT3DREAMZ
Time zone: Central
What hobbies do you have: Sktaeboarding, Wakeoarding, Playing video games. lol
Plug-in knowledge: Not that great with some plugins but most i know.
Prison knowledge: been playing on prison servers for a good year or two. Know damn near everything about them.
Can you develop Plug-ins?: No
Staff managing skills: I used to own a server back in the day. So i wouldn't really know what to put for this other than i worked with alot of people.
Explain what you would do to advertise: Pay money to get our advertisement on popular websites., Post on PMC, Minecraft Forum etc..
Positions on other servers(currently): Soon to be a co owner on a server in october. working with a guy.
Previous positions: With what? i used to be a Owner, Co owner. Admin. been it all.
Time dedication daily: 8-10 hours. or whenever needed.
What input can you provide: I strongly dislike modders/griefers/ and people that are just dicks. i want to keep the server clean, fun, and enjoyable for everyone!
Reason for applying: I absolutely love prison servers. never been a warden before. But ive been a guard.
Why should we accept you: You should a accept who you want to accept. but i feel that if you were to accept me you were to accept me because i can show and prove to you that i am mature enough to be this position. i want to prove to you that i have what it takes....
09/11/2014 7:25 am
silverdogface123
Its a good application but we are no longer accepting wardens I think you should be a guard though.
09/11/2014 5:03 am
TylerB_is_BOSS
-Guard App-
In-game Name:TylerB_is_BOSS
How old are you?:13
How long have you played Minecraft:i have played minecraft for about 2 years now.
Have you ever been Guard on a server, if so, which ones?:i have never been guard but i have been mod on a bacon server and i would like this opportunity to become guard.
Do you have experience with prison servers?: yes i do i have played a lot of prison servers.
1.I would like to be guard so i can stop people from using swords and to have a fair fight.
2.so i can try and make the server alot bigger.
3.and last one i would like to become gaurd so i can help people do pvp fair and help them learn.
Will you vote everyday, or atleast try to?:i will try to vote everysingle day if not ill vote atleast 1 every 2 days.
What makes you better than anyother applicant? because most of the other applications just want to be mod for the fun i do as well but i also want to help build up the server a lot.

thankyou for reading.
09/10/2014 9:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
GladGaming
Mod Application:
Name/Nick: Tyler
IGN: theonlinegamertd
What hobbies do you have: In Minecraft I love PvPing. IRL I like riding on four-wheelers.
Penalties you would give(Give examples): The Penalties I have against the server is I've never been staff on a prison server; however, I love playing them and I know just about every aspect of prison servers and when I like a server I become dedicated to it.
Positions on other servers(currently): I currently am not staff on any server. Being staff on a server as of now would give me less time to focus on your server.
Previous positions: I have been staff on 2 servers. 1 I served as a Game_Admin. the other I served as a Admin. On both of these servers I started as Moderator and worked my way up. I have also owned my own server named Rampage Factions. Unfortunately it didn't become a success.
Time dedication daily: I should be on atleast 3 hours a day during the week and on weekends I should be on more, but occasionally I go places so I could be on less.
Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me because I can learn very fast and I know a lot about moderating. I have never been given the opportunity to work on a prison server and if you are to let me you won't be dissapointed. I have also been playing your server recently and noticed you have a shortage of Moderators that were on. I believe that I could help you and the server out.I can also help with plugins if ever needed to.
Reason for applying?: I would like to (and will if I get accepted) help the server out as greatly as possible. Like I mentioned above, I also noticed you don't have many Moderators that were on. Your server seems like there is a lot of potential and has staff who seem friendly and I could work well with them. Thanks for letting me apply and I hope to hear from you soon!
09/09/2014 9:54 pm
masterlego414
-WARDEN APPLICATION-
Name/Nick: John is my real name and nickname
IGN: masterlego414
Time zone: Central Standard Time
What hobbies do you have: Coding, minecraft, video games, lacrosse
Plug-in knowledge: I ran a server a while ago, so I know how to configure all the minigames, PEX, etc.
Prison knowledge: The server I ran was a prison so Im familiar with all those plugins like the mine ones and stuff, I am also currently a TR-GUARD on Vendex.
Can you develop Plug-ins?: No, but I am a coder that specializes in Client-Side and Server-Side web development, I have a Google Play developer's license and I am a certified Windows 8.1 developer.
If so, give examples: For my coding listed above, I have a website that I wont say here in order not to advertise, but i will show if asked.
Staff managing skills: I ran a server with a ton of staff, Water knows alot about this since he helped on the server, I also am a Guard on Vendex.
Explain what you would do to advertise: I will put the Ip in my skype status, I have a twitter page with 10K+ followers (https://twitter.com/MXPSJohn) I also have a youtube channel with 127 subscribers.
Positions on other servers(currently): *none* All my time is for vendex!
Previous positions: Admin on 2 different servers, Owner on my own, Mod on quite a few
Time dedication daily: Depends on my homework load (ugghhh, trig) On a good day, I can have up to 6-7 hours
What input can you provide: Web development (if you want it) I also work for a server hosting company and I can get you some deals and maybe a dedicated box if you switch over.
Reason for applying:
WaterSpice's servers have been my life, a while ago I was getting bored of Minecraft, my server had crashed and burned and I was getting bored of the game. Then my friend showed me a prison server (i had never played on prisons before) called GreenHaven prison. I LOVED IT. I was addicted to the prison system and how it kept you hooked to rank up even more. Ever since this I have been spending all my time on WaterSpice's prisons. When GreenHaven was shut down, I was one of the few who actually supported the change to Vendex (not the snobby ones who kept saying *GH IS BETTER*) I was very sad to see that Vendex shut down when that one guy deleted files, after that I stopped playing minecraft until just recently, the same friend who referred me, skyped me with an urgent message: VENDEX HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!

Im a nice guy, Im respected in the community as everybody seems to know me and love me. I have been a loyal player since GreenHaven and am more than words can describe excited for the future of Vendex. I think I can contribute alot if put in the right position and would love to help Vendex in any way possible.

Whoever has looked over this long application, thank you for your time and support, GO VENDEX

Current Rank: TR-Guard, VIP, before I was guard, i was criminal.
09/10/2014 7:53 pm
silverdogface123
Denied sorry, we no longer accept warden apps also since you are a guard you have to work your way up.
09/10/2014 4:02 pm
mr_bluelights
Looks nice Good luck
09/09/2014 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Connersaw64
- Tr-Warden App -
In-game Name: Connersaw8
How old are you?: 15
How long have you played on Vendex: Since very old Greenhaven (Few years ago)
What is your current rank (Block)? C Block
Do you have experience with prison servers? Yes. I have built parkour, Game Arenas, And Managed in the forms of Guard, Warden, and Co-Owner and I have also run my own bukkit prison server for 6 months.
List Three Reasons Why You Should Be Warden:
1. I was a warden on the old server before it shut down
2. I have been a member for a very long time and have extended knowledge of not only Prison server rules but this server's rules, life, and community.
3. Besides my general capabilities within this server and it's + it's surrounding communities, I have many experiences dealing with relational and personal groups/teams that have improved my ability to deal with conflict and compromise.
Do you vote everyday, or at least try to?
What's the secret word? C
09/10/2014 8:51 pm
silverdogface123
Denied first not enough information, second we are no longer accepting wardens and third this is the Guard application template not warden.
09/09/2014 8:26 pm
omarcraft7
Name/Nick: Omar
IGN: omarcraft7
What hobbies do you have: i swim sometimes
Penalties you would give(Give examples): kick ban mute or warnings
Positions on other servers(currently): a little project with friends
Previous positions: helper mod and ownet
Time dedication daily: 2-3 h
Why should we accept you: i will put all my dedication and i love to help and keep the servers in control
Reason for applying?: i want a hobbie/minecraft mini job
09/09/2014 7:29 pm
Kontactz
-Guard App-
In-game Name: Kontactz

How old are you?: 19

How long have you played Minecraft: over a year or so

Have you ever been Guard on a server, if so, which ones?: Crewniverse

Do you have experience with prison servers?: was free on both servers on crewniverse and know how guards work so i guess you could say yes.

1. I've been one before in crewniverse.
2. i know the commands, know what to jail for, and all of the contraband.
3. i enjoyed being a guard and am responsible being a guard, never broke the rules and don plan to.
Will you vote everyday, or atleast try to?: already do
What makes you better than any other applicant?: past experience being a guard and im decent at pvp you could say i guess
09/09/2014 12:56 pm
crazy_swede123
-Guard App-
In-game Name: crazy_swede123
How old are you?: 18
How long have you played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft pretty much since the beginning. I started playing during Alpha version 1.2 if not earlier.
Have you ever been Guard on a server, if so, which ones?: I am currently a Guard on PyroCraft and I have played on various servers such as Crewniverse and have noticed how guards behave themselves and what is key to do and what is not acceptable. I know how to handle myself as well as the other players.
Do you have experience with prison servers?: I have played on many different prison servers such as the one on Crewniverse, and Obsidian Prison as well as others back in the day which I unfortunately forget the names of. I don't really play many different game types of Minecraft and Prison has been the one where I feel I have the most fun, and am the most involved with.
1. The first reason above all would be the fact that I am trustworthy. Being that I have been promoted to high ranking staff positions of many servers before, I have earned the trust of many people, and even here I have earned the initial trust of the Staff team by becoming a Chat Mod.
2. I will not abuse. Period. I take each an every staff position I receive as a sort of Job where I can also have fun. Being a Guard does not only mean keeping prisoners in order but it also entails helping the community with whatever certain players need. One of the major problems with past prison servers is that Guard gear has been given out by abusive guards. There is no chance of that happening with me. I am sort of a greedy person so I would never share my kits with anyone else. Thus keeping the server a more balanced and fun place.
3. The last reason would be that I am well aware of all the commands and permissions I would be using. I am very knowledgeable about the plugins used for Guarding as well as Moderating and will always be fair in dealing out consequences. As well, if there is something I do not know, I am a quick learner and will do my best to become proficient in each area where I need improvement because no one is perfect.
Will you vote everyday, or at least try to?: I have voted almost everyday I have been on and will continue to do so or at least try to.
What makes you better than any other applicant?: I don't think of myself as better than any of the other applicants but I feel I am very well suited for the job that being a Guard entails. I am trustworthy, responsible, and knowledgeable I feel that my experience and open attitude will be a great addition to the Guard team as well as the server as a whole.
Thanks for considering my application.
~Julian
09/10/2014 5:58 pm
White-Shadow
Accepted
09/10/2014 11:53 am
Rewipee
IF you don't get accepted I will be utterly confused, great app my friend,
09/10/2014 2:13 pm
crazy_swede123
Thanks man
09/09/2014 4:30 am
Notchwannabe123
hi zorkyporky how r u
09/09/2014 4:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Zork902
Good bby
09/09/2014 4:29 am
Notchwannabe123
-Guard App-
In-game Name: Notchwannabe123
How old are you?: 16
How long have you played Minecraft: 3 years
Have you ever been Guard on a server, if so, which ones?:no but there is a first for everything
Do you have experience with prison servers?: yes on greenhaven and the old vendex
1.i am very trustworthy and mature. i am a alright pvper and love to play on prison servers,../.,/./,.
2.i will never abuse me powers and will use correct consequences when a player has broken the rules. &^)(?>,=-+
3.i do know the basic rules of a prison server and i no how to jail people for the correct times. I know the basic commands for a prison server and guard, /kick, /ban, /jail, /tempban, /mute and /kit
Will you vote everyday, or atleast try to?:yea i am
What makes you better than anyother applicant?:because i know zorky porky we bff's 5ever IRL, and already know basic command/rules of the prison server and been playing waterspices server greenhaven.%&%#"/;.
09/09/2014 4:32 am
Zork902
Accepted
09/08/2014 11:51 pm
crazy_swede123
~~Moderator Application~~

Name/Nick: Julian
IGN: crazy_swede123
What hobbies do you have: Besides Minecraft my life is full of excitement. In terms of school, I am the Assistant Captain of the Varsity Hockey Team. Outside of school sports, I do Motocross and race in events during the summer season, I play competitive paintball with my friends, I ski, snowboard, wakeboard, and surf during their respective seasons. As well as motor boating, i love to sail and i have even competed in a sailing race with a crew of 5 other people and we placed 3rd overall. In addition i occasionally shoot trap and skeet with my friends at a near by range.
Penalties you would give(Give examples): Every penalty is associated with a different offense. Minor, first time offenses, may earn a player a Warning, Mute, or Kick, while a Major offense such as hacking with explicit proof, would earn a player a permanent ban from the server. Repeated minor offenses may result in increasing the severity of the player's punishment and could result in a temporary or even permanent ban. I believe in always confronting the player before handing out any sort of punishment.
Positions on other servers(currently): I am currently Sub-Admin on one server, and Pending Moderator on 2 others.
Previous positions: I have not held any previous positions in terms of Vendex. However, I have held quite a few positions in the past regarding other servers. I have been a Moderator on 2, Admin on 2, Head Admin on 1, and I even ran my own server along with my staff at one point called Combat Fish. It had a daily player count of about 40-50 players. Unfortunately all of these servers ended up in the graveyard due to various reasons. My own server bit the dust because I put my trust into people who did not deserve it, but I have most definitely learned from my mistakes.
Time dedication daily: I can contribute 3 or more hours to this server on a daily basis. If things arise, this number can be greatly increased to handle certain situations.
Why should we accept you: I think the main reason to accept me would be my open attitude and experience I can bring to this server. I am a friendly person who is always open to new people and will help each individual player in the most satisfactory way possible. I am both kind and respectful yet stern and responsible when it comes down to it. I am not afraid to give out punishments but will only deal them out when I feel a player absolutely deserves one. As well, I feel I can contribute a lot in terms of my experience. I have played Minecraft since Alpha version 1.2 and in that time i have seen many things. I have seen servers start from nothing and work their way up to become something great and I have also seen servers that have had everything and lost it all due to poor management. I have realized some of the fatal flaws each of these servers had and I hope that I can help Vendex avoid these and contribute to the growth of this server as a whole and become the best server it can possibly be.
Reason for applying?: Many of my friends from past servers have referred me to Vendex and I feel like this server is full of potential and I would love to be a party of its growth.
Thanks for taking the time to consider my application.
~Julian
09/08/2014 11:58 pm
Zork902
Brillant application, love the amount of effort you put into your app, Accepted
09/08/2014 10:54 pm
silverdogface123
Warden applications are now closed. Any who has a good enough warden application will be given the choice of Guard or Mod.
09/09/2014 6:45 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Noahmoose21
Thanks for helping but please, wardens got this ! Thanks!
09/09/2014 7:09 am
silverdogface123
What? I'm an srwarden I was talking to water about this
09/08/2014 9:45 pm
Orangewarrior55
-Guard App-
In-game Name: orangewarrior55
How old are you?: 17 Girl
How long have you played Minecraft: Since Pre-Alpha So About 4 years
Have you ever been Guard on a server, if so, which ones?: I was guard on Crewniverse for about a month when prison was new.
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes, with staff work on multiple prison server. Really a server that's hard to keep running smooth I just like to make a fun environment for all players. Because Video Games are really a place of happiness you know? There's no kid that knows you 4'11 but you can just be you, And no one can judge you. That;s why i like to keep the gaming community for the rising gamers clean and free of hate.
1. I'm very Mature.
2.I like to game and do it alot!
3.I like to keep the gaming community fresh and free of all things crude. Although some friendly banter is never frowned upon in my eyes.
Will you vote everyday, or at least try to?: Sure. Already Have!
What makes you better than any other applicant?:I'm kind of the leader of the group, Mother figure if you will , and will also be contributing lots of time and effort to this server!
09/08/2014 11:06 pm
silverdogface123
Nice application! you are accepted. Please add me on skype its silverdogface
09/08/2014 8:43 pm
mr_bluelights
-Guard App-In-game Name: Mr_Bluelights

How old are you?: 14

How long have you played Minecraft:
Ive played for nearly three years.

Have you ever been Guard on a server, if so, which ones?: Ive been not only a guard HERE but a guard on another prison server. I also have experience as a staff member on four different servers I was the head moderator at undercraft.net a co owner with a personal server, And a admin on another. And I think I could bring those skills and experience here to help out the server!

Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes Ive played vendex since the beginning and I also have played many others and reached the end with .

1. I have tons of experience running and moderating servers and filling out multiple staff roles.
2. I want to provide to the community that gave me so much fun and continue working into the future in V2
3. I will work as much as I can even to the point of playing a 2hr session on weekdays and even more on weekends.

Will you vote everyday, or atleast try to?: Yes for sure I understand you need a reliable team And I can help with that!

What makes you better than anyother applicant?
My years of experience with minecraft servers and this one! Also my tolerance towards players and knowledge of the game provides the ability to help to a maximum level.
09/11/2014 10:45 am
masterlego414
Nice App! Good Luck
09/15/2014 10:39 am
mr_bluelights
I was accepted on MCF thanks guys!
Im already at RG
09/08/2014 3:08 am
thomastigergrounds
Tom's Mod app
Name/Nick: Tom/Groundsie
IGN: tomtigergrounds
What hobbies do you have: I enjoy playing basketball and hanging with my mates. I am a kind guy with a sense of humor and it will grow as i get to know you.
Penalties you would give(Give examples): Spamming/Advertising/ Using racial words: 1 warning: Ask them to stop and warn them next time they will get muted for an hour. Warning 2: Mute them. Warning 3: Temp ban for 1 day Warning 4 Perm Ban

Hackers. Warning 1: Video evidence or myself witness 24 hours temp ban
Warning 2: 7 Days Ban
Warning 3: Perm ban.

Positions on other servers(currently): Mod on GalaxyGaming server that is in development.

Previous positions:Blazecraft recently shut down. And RPG Prison whom i was a warden on.

Time dedication daily: 2-7 hours depending on homework.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because i have previous experience on prison servers and can keep chats clean as well as pvp. I know how to use the basic commands are moderator gets and will not abuse them.

Reason for applying?: To have fun and help out the server with all my work.
09/08/2014 2:50 am
Hanbammer
Warden Application
Name/Nick: Han
IGN: Hanbammer
Time zone: Eastern Time (ET)
What hobbies do you have: Minecraft, Chess, Photoshop, TED Talks, card tricks, and Reddit
Plug-in knowledge: I have a pretty good knowledge of the McMMO, WorldEdit, and Essentials plugins, and am good at figuring out how to work whatever plugin.
Prison knowledge: Having played mostly prison for the past few months (and trying a few servers), I have a good knowledge of the system and its workings, and have seen the good and bad side for both players and guards, so I have a good understand of both sides' grievances.
Can you develop Plug-ins?: No.
If so, give examples: N/A
Staff managing skills: I am cooperative and I dislike interpersonal conflict in teams, and as a developing psychologist I like to think that I am good at conflict resolution and communication with other people, so everyone has a clear understanding of what's going on.
Explain what you would do to advertise: Social media is a huge part of the world we live in nowadays, I would be primarily targeting Reddit, Twitter, and Minecraft forums with a simple advertisement post/thread for the server. I also have friends from other servers that I am encouraging to come play over here.
Positions on other servers(currently): Owner of a private server, admin over group of TF2 servers.
Previous positions: Moderator of a decent-sized Terraria server and Head Admin of another.
Time dedication daily: 2-8 hours, depending on the day
What input can you provide: I'm good at connecting with players especially ones new to the server and suggesting new things to improve people's experience
Reason for applying: I've been playing on another prison server which you helped develop, but this is an up and coming server that I have an opportunity to be a part of its success.
Why should we accept you: I'm a very understanding, good humored and generally patient person, and I love helping other people have a good experience, in whatever the situation. Having been on both ends of the spectrum, I'd like to think I'm pretty qualified

Edit: Changed application
09/08/2014 10:37 pm
silverdogface123
This is a great application, for now we are not accepting Wardens but you may have the choice to be Guard or Mod.
09/08/2014 10:42 pm
Hanbammer
Thank you!
If that's the case, I'll be a mod.
09/07/2014 8:34 pm
masterlego414
-Guard App-
In-game Name: masterlego414
How old are you?: 14, ill be 15 in march
Skype: john_matias (WaterSpice, you already have me added)
How long have you played Minecraft: 2.5 years
Have you ever been Guard on a server, if so, which ones?: My own server, but it has made me experienced with the way of the prison.
Do you have experience with prison servers?: I ran a server that WaterSpice helped out a bit on, but it didnt last long.
1. I am experienced in prisons and guarding.
2.I am a nice, fair guy, so I know how to administrate punishments.
3.I love the community of Vendex since I have been playing since Green Haven, I know how to hold a position in staff while still maintaining an administrative position
Will you vote everyday, or atleast try to?: I already have and still plan to
What makes you better than anyother applicant?:
Experience and the fact that I am a respected community figure

Additional Information:
thanks for reading!

I also know all the guard rules on vendex because I studied them on the old server
I have donated 3 times, once for Premium, once for VIP perks, and once on GH for $.

Current Rank: Criminal and Premium
09/08/2014 10:03 pm
silverdogface123
Accepted Great App!
09/07/2014 2:16 pm
Legit Fusions
-Guard App-
In-game Name: xXCodVPro5Xx

How old are you?:15

How long have you played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft since The Beta.

Have you ever been Guard on a server, if so, which ones?: I have been a guard on my own server if that counts, I also have experience as a Warden on many servers.

Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes I once hosted one of my own and I have also been on many prison servers, and i have plenty experience to be a guard on your server.

1. I am very experienced when it comes to prison servers.
2. I can play for at least 30-40 hours a week.
3. I have experience with Minecraft, and i have owned a server before.

Will you vote everyday, or at least try to?: Yes, i will try to vote every single day on my 3 different accounts.

What makes you better than any other applicant?: I have been admin on a successful server named Meepcraft.com, I have also owned my own Multi-Server before , I also have a lot of experience with different types of servers.
09/07/2014 12:04 pm
White-Shadow
Lebron, you can be mod
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome