Vertices | Hiring Developers and Builders!

Godzillasmash's Avatar Godzillasmash8/25/16 12:54 am
1 emeralds 157 9
8/25/2016 11:35 am
Godzillasmash's Avatar Godzillasmash
Hey, Vertices is a small network server in need of some more builders and developers. We need people who are dedicated.

Please fill out the following application:

In Game Name:
What job your applying for:
Previous work(Builds/Plugins):
Hours per week:
Previous jobs on a server:
Why we should pick you:
About you:

You will receive the ip once you have been accepted
Godzillasmash
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/25/2016 11:33 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ZexusDJ
In Game Name: manhulk10
What job your applying for:Builder
Previous work(Builds/Plugins):Im builder on rga server!I can show you pictures on skype!
Hours per week: idk per week but per day 3-5 hours!
Previous jobs on a server:I'm developing one server that will be relased for 3-4 days!So no worries I will be online on your server too!
Why we should pick you:Bcs I never saw somone building like me I love building medvial type things!
About you:I live in Croatia.I love sport and I love talk to people!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08/25/2016 11:35 am
Godzillasmash
Hired, Check Skype!
08/25/2016 11:15 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Vixton
In Game Name: Hummerdog13

Previous work(Builds/Plugins): I used to build multiple server spawns on different servers since version 0.0.8. I have experience in Worldedit etc. Unfortunately i dont have any pictures of my previous builds as i have built a new pc. I can build to various styles ie being medieval, scifi, modern etc.

Hours per week: 20+

Why we should pick you: Im looking to get back into building in minecraft. I really enjoy it and working together as a team to develop amazing designs.

About you: Im currently doing a Civil engineering degree just looking for something to do in my spare time

Thanks,

You will receive the ip once you have been accepted
08/25/2016 11:23 am
Godzillasmash
Hired, Check skype!
08/25/2016 11:12 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Morgan2k1
In Game Name: 16bamser
Previous work(Builds/Plugins): a few in other servers
Hours per week: 20ish
Previous jobs on a server: owner, developer, head-admin, admin, mod, staff manager, builder
Why we should pick you: im very experienced in what i do, and professional. i also build websites so if you need one let me know
About you: i am a young web and server dev, i enjoy helping people as much as possible!
08/25/2016 11:23 am
Godzillasmash
Hired! Check skype
08/25/2016 11:07 am
hannaman8
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins settingup perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend thatt makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to youas the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like7 hrs

thanks for your time
08/25/2016 11:22 am
Godzillasmash
Hired!, Check skype
08/25/2016 10:57 am
Godzillasmash
Still looking!
Planet Minecraft

Website