ViexMC Network | IN NEED OF BUILDERS, DEV, ADMINS!

Musixiem's Avatar Musixiem12/25/16 3:55 pm
1/15/2017 4:38 pm
Musixiem's Avatar Musixiem
ViexMC

Update: We now have a website you can connect to! viexmc.pro
Hello there, newcomer!

You've seemed to have travelled far. What is this place, you ask? This is ViexMC, a custom towny experience that is sure to keep you entertained. With magic, electronics, and exotic plants, you are given a vast variety of items to experiment with and use to your advantage.
Now, you may be asking, What if I just want to play Towny? What if I just want to play with Slimefun? 
Viex gives you a "play-how-you-want" experience, allowing you to completely ignore either plugin, and still being able to enjoy the perks ViexMC gives you!

Woah, wait, what is Slimefun in the first place?
"Slimefun is a plugin which aims to basically turn your Server into a modpack like FTB without installing a single mod. It offers everything you could possibly imagine. From Backpacks to Jetpacks..." With things like custom plants, generators, custom tools, armor, and even rainbow blocks, you're guaranteed to have an enjoyable time.

Alright, so tell me some of the features of ViexMC!
ViexMC provides many custom features to make a friendly, enjoyable experience!
- 20 Unlockable Ranks (& Growing!)
- Jobs! (Earn Money by Breaking Blocks!)
- Slimefun! (Custom Survival Experience!)
- Towny! (Town Build Challenges!)
- Custom DropParties! (Slimefun Items AND Normal Items!)
- 50+ Prefixes! (Found in Crates, Drops, Trades, etc.!)
- Duels! (& Five Custom Arenas!)
- AreaShops! (Rent Playermarkets!)
- 9 Donator Ranks! (Balanced With All Ranks!)
- A Constantly Expanding Trails List!

This is cool and all, but when are you releasing?

With the rate our development is running at, we should be releasing somewhere in February for a public beta.
We're currently looking to fill important roles in our staff team, including Builders, Admins, a Developer, and (quite possibly) a Co-Owner.

Let me explain our main staff responsibilities...

Builders
-Builders will have access to worldedit, voxelsniper, and Creative to build different structures needed for our server. Currently we are in need of Skywars maps, a spawn for Towny, and improvements on our Skywars lobby. Builders will be paid towards the future, and are expected to form a connection with other builders of ViexMC. We are willing to negotiate with Build Teams looking to advance their portfolio.

Administrators
-Admins will need to learn and understand important features in the plugins for our server, including commands, shortcuts, and exploits, that should either be filtered or added into our server. Admins also handle and distribute bans, reports, and complaints from our playerbase.

Developer
-Our Developer is one of the most important parts of our server. He or she helps us understand important features or errors in lines of code, and writes out custom plugins that will make our server unique. The Developer will not have immediate access to console, only the .yml files needed for a specific operation. Once our server is released, around the end of January or start of February, this position will become a paid position.

Co-Owner
-The Co-Owner of ViexMC will be supporting with the financial and complete server plan. This position is not taken lightly, and requires a dedicated, innovative, and cooperative individual whose knowledge in running servers, customer service, and leadership surpasses all others. Any accepted individual will be put on trial for a month before assuming the role of Co-Owner. This is to prevent conflict within the server.

So you think you're ready to apply?
It's great to see that you have an interest in our network! However, please remember, that when applying for staff, it is very important that you include as much information about yourself as you can, to ensure a successful application. At ViexMC, we are not judgmental about age. It is your ability to accurately fill your role that we are after. So if you are going to apply, good luck, and we hope to see you soon for ViexMC!

You can apply on our new website! viexmc.pro
Connect to an alternate link: viexmc.enjin.com
Musixiem
Level 18 : Journeyman uwu

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2017 11:00 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Riff Raff
Are any of these jobs paid?
01/15/2017 4:38 pm
Musixiem
They are not. We have something planned for later where we will be paying certain positions, but overall, this a position for experience and the enjoyment.
01/13/2017 11:52 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pokemon
Reso_
Applying here cause it said I couldn't on the website, soooo,

-First Name: Ron
-IGN: Reso_
-Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: Both

-How long have you been building in Minecraft?: Since like 2012 when I started playing, and the only reason I still am.
-What got you into building in Minecraft?: My Bro showed me the game and I thought it looked fun, and since then I've just loved building, I love designing and being creative.
-Portfolio (Website or IMGUR links): https://imgur.com/a/BhpHG (Haven't built in forever since being busy with school, but I've got some time and I thought it be fun to get back to , ps, all built by hand lol)
01/13/2017 8:09 pm
Musixiem
We are still recruiting! Our release date is set for Sunday, January 15th!
01/02/2017 10:47 pm
Musixiem
You can now apply on our brand new website!
12/31/2016 10:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Queen Livvvy
Oh my god I am so sorry... I thought it didn't work because it never showed the post to me. o.O :S

Happy new year!

~Liv
12/30/2016 10:59 pm
Queen Livvvy
- somehow this is not working...so once again. I hope it doesn't end up being posted it twice by now haha :S -

Heyho

First Name: Elena
IGN: Livvvy
Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: What's a Discord? Must I know that? :/ yus to the Mic tho.

How long have you been building in Minecraft?: Since I started playing, which was ages ago so I've been building for a very long time
What got you into building in Minecraft?: well - it's the only reason I play this game, that was all I ever did :'D
Portfolio (Website or IMGUR links): https://imgur.com/a/AuWvX
https://imgur.com/a/CaKVh
https://imgur.com/a/rQYZK
12/31/2016 4:55 am
Musixiem
Your post was published three times. Haha.

I have attempted to contact everyone who has applied past my latest replies.
12/30/2016 10:55 pm
Queen Livvvy
Heyho

Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: What's a Discord? Must I know that? :/ yus to the Mic tho.

How long have you been building in Minecraft?: Since I started playing, which was ages ago so I've been building for a very long time
What got you into building in Minecraft?: well - it's the only reason I play this game, that was all I ever did :'D
12/30/2016 10:54 pm
Queen Livvvy
Heyho

12/30/2016 8:32 pm
iSun
12/30/2016 6:48 pm
Felxon
First Name: Matt

IGN: Felxon_

Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: Yes, I do

How many servers have you moderated or acted as an admin?:
I've moderated on many fantastic servers. These servers have taught me great things about dealing with responsibility and rulebreakers. Sadly, most of the servers I have been staff on shut down due to lack of funds. I'm hoping this server will give me a chance to prove I am capable of handling such a great position.

Were you ever banned from a server while being an admin? I've never been banned or demoted. I plan on keeping it that way. Abusing is not part of my vocabulary.

Why should we accept you? What can you do for us that others can't? I have a lot of experience and knowledge at this staff position. Some people will only apply for power, which I can assure you that's not why I am here. I am here to grow the server to beyond its expectations. I feel with my experience I can do just that. I know how to deal with people breaking the rules as well as using plugins to help the server. If you someone to be an admin and a mod at times, I'm your guy. I am very honest and hard working at either position.

Thanks for reading my application. I hope making it short and sweet doesn't affect the quality of the application. Thanks again
12/29/2016 9:39 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Kimikomon
First Name:Kimi
IGN:Kimikomon
Skype:kimi1911@yahoo.com or Kimi Harisen or Kimikomon (my skype have been weird lately) (i already added you)
Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?:not discord but i can make 1 and yes i do have 1 mic

How many servers have you moderated or acted as an admin?:1 in ChronoPvP but the server closed like 6-7 month ago
Were you ever banned from a server while being an admin? no
Why should we accept you? What can you do for us that others can't?well im really active and i hate hackers so my reason to be an admin is to help the server grow up and help the new players i actually want to be an co owner but i think thats to hard so i decided to go admin because what i want is to be a part of a server helping the server grow up like i was in chronoPvp and i can be a kind of builder currently im working as a builder in a server but i never build something big so i better go for admin or mod

Please i want to be involved into a server i want to be involved not for money but only for happiness
12/29/2016 8:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
kooshtheminecraft
Hey Evan sorry to bother you again but I think I can get skype if you don't change your mind it's okay thx
12/29/2016 8:11 pm
OxyGen_XX
First Name: Dylan
IGN: OxyGen_XX
Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: I do indeed

How many servers have you moderated or acted as an admin?: i think like 10
Were you ever banned from a server while being an admin? No
Why should we accept you? What can you do for us that others can't? I have been admin/mod on many servers so i know most of the commands needed to be used and also mostly available. I'm also very fair with punishments. I'm mature
12/29/2016 6:01 pm
AquaticPixels
First Name: Shane.
IGN: Aquaticogical.
Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: Yes.

How long have you been building in Minecraft?: 3 or 4 years
What got you into building in Minecraft?: What got me into building in minecraft was watching my favourite youtubers build and i wanted to do what they did and i always wanted to be an architecture when i grow up.
Portfolio (Website or IMGUR links): http://imgur.com/a/g5Wrd
12/29/2016 3:51 pm
MrHaqs
What about our applications?
12/29/2016 9:36 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mythic_
First Name: Jack

IGN: ZoidCraft

Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: Yes to both. My Discord is Jack Sewell#5296

Portfolio of Previous Work: I have a few things on my GitHub (github.com/JackSewellDev) but I can do more than that I just haven't had time to update my GitHub.

Were you ever banned from a server while being a Developer? No.

What all are you able to accomplish in code? Anything unique compared others? How do we know?

I'm primarily a web developer with experience in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python and more recently PHP. I have also made a few things in a language called C# which is part of the .NET framework which is made by Microsoft and it has a similar syntax to Java, the language used for anything Minecraft related on the server i.e plugins etc.

I can also do some web design (logos, icons etc) by using tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and also texture pack design too.
12/28/2016 8:46 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Craft
I Might Be interested with my team,
but i have some major questions first so i may Dm you first.
12/26/2016 8:30 pm
kooshtheminecraft
name: koosh
ign: KooshTheGamer_YT

discord/funtional mic: i choose to text and personally, i dont use any of it i try to stay secure

Q:How many servers have you moderated or acted as an admin?: A: none so far

Q:Were you ever banned from a server while being an admin?: A:no

Q:Why should we accept you? What can you do for us that others can't?:

A:I am a respectful person and i forgive people and i love to help people out.Also I dont want to be paid, i just want to help people out.

thanks
12/28/2016 7:08 pm
Musixiem
Declined. Please include more information about your application. thanks
12/29/2016 12:47 pm
kooshtheminecraft
New Application

First Name:Koosh
IGN:KooshTheGamer_YT

Skype:I dont hve a skype but i do have a hangouts plz contact me at: KooshTheGamer

Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: Yes i do have a functional mic(i dont perfer to use it) and no i dont have discord. I perfer to IM/text.

How many servers have you moderated or acted as an admin?:None yet but i do look forward do do this if i am accepted this time.

Were you ever banned from a server while being an admin?: No i was never one like i said

Why should we accept you? What can you do for us that others can't?: I am a very respectful person and take responsibility for my actions, I am also very forgiving and believe in second chances. I do have experiences in finding exploits and telling the difference between hacks and glitches. I hope u accept me this time. Thanks

also Ps sorry about the last application I was rushing now i hope u have enough info thx.
12/29/2016 9:09 pm
kooshtheminecraft
Sry for bothering you again but I think I can get skype I will provide more information tommarrow thx and my posts aren't working so it might spam
12/29/2016 9:01 pm
kooshtheminecraft
Sry to bother you again but I think I can get skype thx
12/29/2016 1:46 pm
Musixiem
Skype is a valuable resource to maintain communication between our staff. You have been permanently declined. Thanks for applying to ViexMC!
12/26/2016 3:49 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
SaOx_DarkStar
First Name: Victor
IGN: SaOx_DarkStar
Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: Yes

How long have you been building in Minecraft?: about 5-6 years now
What got you into building in Minecraft?: When I was younger I saw all these amazing buildings people made and thought " I want to be doing that some day " and now here I am
Portfolio (Website or IMGUR links): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/saox_darkstar/
12/25/2016 8:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Coatch247
First Name: Andrew
IGN: Coatch247
Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?: I prefer not to use my mic but, yes i have a mic

How long have you been building in Minecraft?: 3+ years
What got you into building in Minecraft?: I made a map and I just kept making maps better and better until i got to where i am at right now
Portfolio (Website or IMGUR links): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSKE8K ... z2oUKTKzFA I have no other websites just my youtube but I dont build on my youtube.
12/25/2016 5:05 pm
MrHaqs
First Name: Haque
IGN: LnyleAmz

Do you have Discord and a functional Mic?:

Yes however I prefer not to use a mic. And yes I do have a discord account.

How many servers have you moderated or acted as an admin?:

0 so far. Well I use to own my own server but lets just say it wasnt very successful... connection wise. Nevertheless I did enjoy it while it lasted.

Were you ever banned from a server while being an admin?

Nope as a matter of fact Ive never been banned at all.

Why should we accept you? What can you do for us that others can't?

I strive to make servers bigger and attempt to help as much as I can. Im a funny guy and can always help players in need. Plus im the first application here... cut me some slack.

I hope you read this lol.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome