VoldtCraft SMP Whitelisted Server [Limited Spaces]

vosper123's Avatar vosper1233/24/15 8:16 pm
4/7/2015 4:00 pm
SilverFang100's Avatar SilverFang100
About: The server is hosted by Nitrous Networks Kansas City, USA It currently is running on 2-4GB of RAM. Difficuly set to normal
We hope this server creates an active community similar to that of the Mindcrack/Hermitcraft/Cube community ,and create a fun and enjoyable environment for people to play.
Rules:
1. No griefing or stealing. If caught, you will be banned. This rule will be highly enforced.
2. No spamming(includes caps, advertising, etc).
3. No hacking/mods.
4. Be respectful of others. Be mature. Use common sense really.
5. Be somewhat active. If you're not active after so many weeks, you will be removed from the whitelist.
Application
1. What is your IGN:
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?
3. How often will you play on the server?
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?
7. What is your skype?
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)
If you are accepted you will be messaged on skype and will be called for a further interview. Then if you are fully accepted you will be given the Ip.
1 commentshare
vosper123
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/07/2015 4:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SilverFang100
1. What is your IGN: SilverFang
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I would like to be able to play with a group of people on a private server that i can record and have fun with
3. How often will you play on the server? On weekdays I can play after school (usually I can hop on around 6pm eastern) for 3-5 hours. On the weekends I can play anytime im not busy
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I am 17 years old
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since about 2012... I think
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan to do a lot of building/redstone work and possibly record and livestream. All in all I just want to have some fun.
7. What is your skype? SilverFang100
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Don't have one yet. Want to get into recording though.
04/07/2015 2:30 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
MegaScriber
1. What is your IGN: ThinWhiteMale
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: I've been getting back into MC recently after a while out of it, and I've found that SSP has limitations, and I;d like to move onto SMP
3. How often will you play on the server?: Couple hours a day
4. How old are you?: 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: 3.5 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: Building, redstoning, the occasional small prank ;`)
7. What is your skype?: ThinWhiteMale
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) No YT :`P
04/06/2015 3:11 pm
fireball5656
1. What is your IGN: BlockSmasherX
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? i love SMP because they are private and fun to play on and record with people
3. How often will you play on the server? Everyday 3-4 hours
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I am 16 Years Young
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 4 1/2 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Recording Streams and videos
7. What is your skype? Isaac_Morgan5656
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Ex-Turned i will record On server but mostly stream at twitch.tv/blocksmasherx
I hope you accept me. i am a good builder and will obey all rules
04/06/2015 1:27 am
DragonBomber111
1. What is your IGN:DragonBomber101
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I am interested in joining a Mindcrack/Hermitcraft Community to interact with others and enjoy playing the game with friends. I would also like to make new friends since i think I am a very Lovable person .
3. How often will you play on the server? Every day or Every Other day
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I am 14 years old but I think I am a very mature person.
5. How long have you played minecraft for?I have been playing minecraft since Alpha don't know which Alpha but I know I played since Alpha.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?By meeting new people building cool things( not the best at building) making spawn (love making Spawns) and make cool redstone designs
7. What is your skype? DragonBomber101
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) My youtube is DragonBomber101. I would love to record but my mic makes a very faint screeching noise, don't know how to fix
04/04/2015 5:59 pm
dinotess
1. What is your IGN: dinotessxo

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I wanted to find a decent server that I can play on frequently, and this one seems to have potential. It's kind of hard to find servers with decent people nowadays, so I'm glad I came across this post.

3. How often will you play on the server? As often as I can! Within the next 2 weeks, I will be getting my own computer. So at first I might not be frequent, but when I get my PC, I will be an everyday player.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 15 years of age.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since 2010.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Well, I love to build, so I'll most likely spend a lot of my time doing so. I'm also very outgoing and friendly, so I will try very hard to maintain positive relationships with the players on this server ^-^.

7. What is your skype? tessa_vans

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I do not have one, sorry!
04/04/2015 1:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
ouron46
1. What is your IGN: Ouron

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I have always love smp servers, just because of the community it creates and how fun they can be. I really want to be apart of it hang out and just chill with everyone on the server.

3. How often will you play on the server? It depends really. I have exams soon so I'm going to be studding for them but I can be on at lease 3-4 times a week for about 2-4 hours. But if you need anything you can always message skype me.

4. How old are you? I am 15.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have played Minecraft for about 3-4 years.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan on building some community building such as shops, making a cool base, getting to know people and just normal Minecraft stuff like mining, building farms ext.

7. What is your Skype? My skype is ouron46

8. What is your Youtube? I do have a YouTube channel just don't post anything, but if you really want it you can ask me via Skype!

Thanks for reading!
-Ouron
c:
04/04/2015 1:30 pm
ItsAngel
1. What is your IGN: My IGN is _ItsAngel_

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I'm interested in joining this server for a number of reasons. Firstly, the idea of a SMP server appeals to me, as I always watched SMP servers on youtube and how well they grew. Secondly, I really enjoy meeting mature funny people. I've tried SMP servers in the past, but members weren't so mature. Thirdly, i'd really just like to build. I do enjoy building and building with a organised team would be a treat.

3. How often will you play on the server? I am a minecraft addict, and since this is the spring holidays happening right now i'll be on pretty much everyday. Any time that i'm not on, and i'm needed on, you can just message me on skype and i'll try my best.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on
application/maturity) I'm 15.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I will have played minecraft for 2 years in august I believe.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building mostly. Things like making shops, and mining and all other minecraft basics. The only thing I suck at is redstone.

7. What is your skype? My skype is melanie.dodds2

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I have a youtube, but I don't/never will make youtube videos.

All the best with the server! <3

- Angel
04/04/2015 12:50 pm
hawkamania1
Application
1. What is your IGN: hawkamania1

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I would like to hang out with other people and play minecraft on a small server.

3. How often will you play on the server? Atleast 4-5 days a week sometimes 6-7

4. How old are you? My age is 14 (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have played minecraft for 3 years.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan to spend my time by working on farms and mining, and helping other people out by buying from other shops.

7. What is your skype? hawkamania1 Ethan

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)
If you are accepted you will be messaged on skype and will be called for a further interview. Then if you are fully accepted you will be given the Ip.
04/04/2015 12:36 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
ImAnthony
1. What is your IGN: ImAnthony
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: I would love to join because I have always favored vanilla Minecraft. I believe that playing the game for what it originally was, survival, is something that you don't see on large minigame servers such as TheHive. I enjoy cooperating with and meeting new and interesting players. I believe that an SMP is like a family, we support each other in everything we do. Overall, SMP has always had a place in my heart and I would love to be a contribution to your community.
3. How often will you play on the server?: No less than 3 days a week.
4. How old are you?: 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: I've been playing Minecraft since March of 2012, which would be 3 years.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: I will spend most of my time on the server building amazing structures and getting to know the other members. If you happen to be on the server at the same time as me, you will most likely see me cooperating with other players and/or working on community builds.
7. What is your skype?: RavingKriller
8. What is your Youtube?: Sadly, I do not. I create GFX and will start a channel as soon as I can afford better equipment.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

- Anthony
04/03/2015 2:44 pm
wilkinsonvt
1. What is your IGN: wilkinsonvt
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? i enjoy mindcrack like servers
3. How often will you play on the server? i can play just about every day in the early afternoon
4. How old are you? 17
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 4 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? building, exploring, helping
7. What is your skype? mwilkinson802
8. What is your Youtube? dont have one
04/03/2015 12:24 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
iCylow
1. What is your IGN: iCylow
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I'm looking for a place to play and record with an active mature community who enjoys the game as much as I do. Plain and simple
3. How often will you play on the server? A couple of hours a day, depends how my schedule decides to cooperate.
4. How old are you? I'm Sixteen
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I've been playing since late alpha
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I'll mostly spend my time making large community builds and odd redstone contraptions to make everyone's life easier
7. What is your skype? mimilucky7
8. What is your Youtube? iCylow is my youtube as well as my twitch

Feel free to message me on skype if you have any more questions. I look forward to playing with you guys
04/02/2015 11:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HeyZeus
1. What is your IGN: HeyZeus
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? Ive been whitelisted to a couple different servers and the most recent one has been overrun by people who take all of the fun out of the game by making it a race to the dragon every time the map resets rather than building a community and doing stuff together. I understand the point of wanting to make things easier for everyone but I'd prefer a server that is more of a mature community rather than one person beating the dragon less than 48 hours after the map is reset. This also seems like a cool active community whereas the last one had many inactive players that made the server boring.
3. How often will you play on the server? I will probably play on weekends since I dont work or have school on those days however I split my time between minecraft and youtube for graphic design
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 19
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 5 years, 3 years on pocket edition, 2 years on PC version
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I want to make lots of builds, lots of houses and help build a nether hub to connect everyone's area's as well as decorate the inside of the nether tunnels to make traveling from place to place enjoyable rather than seeing red for miles and miles haha
7. What is your skype? zombiezxdnb
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Zeusdom, Although I don't really record minecraft, but you're welcome to check out my graphic design videos.

Also I am applying with my friend iCylow. We are both coming from the same server and both stream on twitch as well as make youtube videos, his are more minecraft than mine though haha
03/28/2015 4:53 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
HadezTheGamer
1. What is your IGN: Levi071
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I Want To Join A Community Of Players As I Like The Idea Of Creating Shops, Farms, And Collaberating!
3. How often will you play on the server? couple times a week
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 1-2 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? working on a farm, base, etc etc
7. What is your skype? officalmaxamillion3000
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgNprm ... NMBbIB0KbQ
03/26/2015 11:28 am
Elvexl
1. What is your IGN: transit_

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? From the first post about the application process I could tell it was an organized, well thought out server with experienced authority. I would love to join a server like this one that is completely vanilla survival or no plugins that would alter the style of game play. I've tried my shot at other SMP servers but they were either inactive, unorganized, or griefed; I can tell this server wont have to worry about any of those problems.

3. How often will you play on the server? I can play almost everyday of the week, weekdays are more often later in the day from about 6 or later, and on weekends I can play almost always during the night and usually during the day without prior commitments.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I am 14 years old but I'm mature for my age and can follow the rules without and problems.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since March of 2012 so, 3 years.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan to spend my time being active in the community and playing consistently throughout the week. I would be happy to help out other players with projects or getting settled in on the server. I enjoy being in small community's like this one because it offers some independence but encourages collaborations and doing things with other players. One of my passions is building, and I am a perfectionist about this so, usually I spend a lot of time on my builds but I'm usually satisfied with the outcome. I can't wait to see if I'm accepted to this up and coming server that I can tell is a great fit for myself inside the community. Thank you for the opportunity!

7. What is your skype? Elvexl

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) photospot is my youtube but I don't record (I may end up eventually in the future).
03/25/2015 4:30 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
SkyBoundMC
About: The server is hosted by Nitrous Networks Kansas City, USA It currently is running on 2-4GB of RAM.

... How do you not know how much ram it has?
03/25/2015 4:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
vosper123
bump
03/24/2015 9:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
BurnedWings58
1. What is your IGN: BlazingDerp
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I Just really want to join a SMP server and build with out anyone having to destroy and builds and using just normal minecraft basics

3. How often will you play on the server? 1-2 hours per day
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
im 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I've played minecraft for about 2-3 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? i plan to help the people in the server and i would like to finish my list on things to do on minecraft which is not nearly completed
7. What is your skype? epicjordan10
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Yes my Youtube Is BlazingDerp and yes i would record
1 commentshare
Just wanted to say i hope u pick me and if u do thank u very much
03/24/2015 8:55 pm
Frostbite0901
1. What is your IGN: Frostbite0901
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I Love watching hermitcraft and mindcrack and want to be part of a nice survival smp community with nice and active players that don't grief and I can talk to and play around with and just have fun.
3. How often will you play on the server? Probably around 4-5 days a week
4. How old are you? 14 almost 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? About 4 years.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building is on of my favorite things to do I'll do a lot of that and mining and other large projects on the server and be in contact with most of the server to Skype them and hangout.
7. What is your skype? Frostbite0901
8. What is your Youtube? No Youtube
03/24/2015 8:37 pm
deanislig
1. What is your IGN: MetalicRose and yes, the spelling of metallic was intentional.

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I believe it would be a fun experience, I've always liked the idea of playing with a small community of people, much like the examples you gave. Also quite frankly I've gotten kind of bored playing mini games alone and I've always liked plain survival. I'm also interesting in meeting new people, and getting to know them.

3. How often will you play on the server? I will probably play mostly every day. The time varies but probably half an hour-4 hours on a weeknight, and somewhere around 1-6 total hours on a weekend day.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I understand if this means I get denied acceptance, but I am 13. I could very well lie and say I'm 14, I've had plenty of people tell me I seem older, I could do it. But I'm going to be honest, I can promise you I am mature for my age, and I hope that this doesn't get me automatically denied.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have played minecraft for about 2 years now, early 1.5 is the first version I can recall.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Well I'm not completely sure, but most likely building, exploring, and interacting with other players. I guess I'd probably need to go mining at some point as well, but yeah.

7.What is your skype? Amandarockz596

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I don't have a youtube.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome