Want to help on a Youtubers Public Server? Submit Here!

G0ldenSp00n's Avatar G0ldenSp00n9/14/13 8:05 pm
1 emeralds 330 5
9/15/2013 6:56 pm
xXbearzyXx's Avatar xXbearzyXx
The Just -
Hello, this is your chance to help on a server similar to Hypixel or Hive, currently this server is in closed alpha and we need your help to get it out faster. The server will hold around 8000 people. If you sign up you could get access to the closed alpha and get to see the server progress out, plus you get access to special permissions and other exclusive things. So sign up today!!!

People Needed -
- Medieval Builder
- Esc. Builder (good in most building subjects)
- Spawn Designer
- Plugin Dev. (must be good at what you do)
- Support Team (good with people and willing to answer questions)
- Spawn Builder
- Event Organizer (must be neat and organized you will plan special events)
- Modern Builder
- Colorful Builder (use lots of color in your work)
- Beta Testers (you get to find the bugs and get early access)

How it Works -
- You must complete a template (see How to Apply below) and meet the needs (see People Needed above).
- You will be hand picked by me and my team. (Do not lie about your skill that will get you nowhere)
- Wait and I will add you on skype if you make it.
- Good Luck!

How to Apply -
Complete the template in the comments.
------ Template ------
Age -
IGN -
How Experienced Are You (Have you done something like this before?) -
Role (see People Needed Above) -
Skype -
Previous Builds (builders only) -
Why Should I Pick You -

When Will I be Notified -
Usually it will take a couple of day to get back to you if you make it.

Thanks in Advance To All of You.
G0ldenSp00n
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xXbearzyXx
09/15/2013 6:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Age -12, I'm young, but very experienced.
IGN -bearsadler
How Experienced Are You (Have you done something like this before?) -Well kind of... If being staff on servers and owning my on server count. My role on servers include Trial-Mod, Mod(2), Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner, Owner. Since I have my own server, I believe my building and plugin skills are quite nice.
Role (see People Needed Above) - I would enjoy to be on the support team, but if you feel that I am not needed there I would be happy with beta testing the server.
Skype -bearsadler
Why Should I Pick You : I can be on a lot(like a lot), I would love to help with this server. I want to watch it grow. I will advertise a lot for the server, I could also make a server showcase on my 26 sub youtube channel(its not a lot of subs I know.) I think that I could be a great addition to any part of your server.
ganon4688
09/15/2013 6:51 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
IGN:ganon4688
Maturity (7/10 )
Me i want to be the server's guinea pig it would be fun to test with plugins (because you're gonna use it on me)
I was a tester on one server and ive played MC for a year.

But i ask one thing,may i get special accesses like special areas and creative (i know what to use it on if you instruct me)

Thanks, For reading Bro
Hope Ya Add me!
knife_handler17
09/15/2013 6:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hello.
Name: Dylan
IGN: Knife_handler
I am very skilled at minecraft, i have been playing for 2 years. I am really good with commands also.
Maturity(1-10): i would say i am 8-10 on maturity. I don't play around unless i can.

I would like to apply for staff for a few reasons. I would like to make the server a great one by building things, adding many people, Making people happy, and I am very good with commands.

Why should you trust me? You should trust me because i have been staff many times. I have been an Owner on Regancraft and this other server called league craft. I have been an admin on redcraft, and 3 more which don't have names. I am very loyal. I will never destroy a server. Why would i destroy a server that took so much work?

I could advertise all the time. I have a youtube account.

Thank you for reading this you kind sir and i hope you choose me to be a big part of your server.

Sincerely,
Dylan (knife_handler)
killerbryanxx
09/15/2013 1:51 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Age - 13
IGN - killerbryan
How Experienced Are You (Have you done something like this before?) - Yes, I'm currently Been staffed On other servers for terraformer, Mod, Admin Etc, But I'm Currently staff at an Constructioned Server, that Is Being worked on for a year Now, Play.gamemode.org
Role (see People Needed Above) - Support team, Plugin - dev ( If I don't Make plugins, I can only configure if thats what you ment),Event organizer
Skype - xxkillerbryanxx
Why Should I Pick You -
You Should pick me because
I play minecraft on a daily basis I Am very helpful and responsible on These servers, I do my job seriously and professionally.I Plan to make servers better for users and for other people. I enjoy making and helping people and making new friends! I make sure all the problems are fixed on a server, and everyone is good to go. I make sure no complaints and no Bugs/Hacks Are exposed. Or are being used
I will make sure all questions are answered and Hopefully, I can respond to them. Now here's A little bit of what I can do. I Am good with permissions also configuring plugins, I can also build a bit, But I'm Kinda good at building, I ain't going into future detail because I ain't Applying for builder, Anyway I am good at a bit of redstone. I also Like Hosting events ( Drop-party's Special-Events etc) Also I'll Make sure the server is perfect and running fine I can make sure all staff is doing What there suppost to Do and make sure No Abusing and No complaints of staff are going on.
mjanneyseattle
09/15/2013 1:08 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Age -14
IGN -mjanneyseattle
How Experienced Are You (Have you done something like this before?) -I have been Mod on 3 servers and admin on another
Role (see People Needed Above) -Support team or event organizer
Skype -masterslime
Why Should I Pick You -Because i have much experience on many different servers and i am i man who likes to compromise not pick one side.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome