=== WARRIOR CATS FANS ONLY === LUNAR MEADOWS WARRIOR CATS ==

HowlingWolf502's Avatar HowlingWolf5027/2/16 10:41 am
1 emeralds 237 8
4/7/2017 9:32 pm
TailchaserFan10's Avatar TailchaserFan10
So, I recently finished my Warrior Cats server, which is going to be on permanent whitelist.

And we need people on.

So if you want to join, answer this quiz. If you pass, I will PM you the IP.

1. Who is Rusty?
2. Who was ThunderClan's deputy before Lionheart?
3. Who killed Spottedleaf?
4. What is your favorite Clan AND WHY!?
5. Who is your favorite cat AND WHY!?

We have 4 fan made Clans, plus extra donator Clans.

The main Clans are:
SunClan
BlossomClan
FernClan
BrineClan

If you don't read warrior cats, don't even BOTHER trying to answer the quiz. Anyone who lies to me is taken off the whitelist forever.
HowlingWolf502
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/07/2017 9:32 pm
Level 1 : New Network
TailchaserFan10
1. Who is Rusty? Rusty was a kittypet (or housecat) who ventured into the wild and became a ThunderClan cat, and soon became ThunderClan's leader.

2. Who was ThunderClan's deputy before Lionheart? Redtail.

3. Who killed Spottedleaf?
She got killed by Clawface, but in the Dark Forest battle, her spirit was killed off by Mapleshade.

4. What is your favorite Clan AND WHY!? My favorite Clan is ShadowClan, because they seem fearless, and I just enjoy them.

5. Who is your favorite cat AND WHY!? Blackstar because he has the best leadership qualities, such as fighting off intruders, but giving some cats a chance.
11/22/2016 10:06 pm
Level 27 : Expert Taco
Noah
Just a warning, a quiz to have people joining or not is a bit dumb because if they are the same answers then people can look at what others replied and copy off of them.
11/13/2016 7:14 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Nuclearr_
Hey guys, this was the owner of LM, just a new name. My minecraft ign is Nuclearr_, and if you want to come on my new server, it's availible. echoesofthesunset.serv.nu Only warrior cats fans though.
10/17/2016 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Nightbreeze88716
Here are my awnsers! ^^
1: Rusty is a Orange tom who is a kittypet, But meets Graypaw in ThunderClan Territory.

2: If i remeber correctly... I think it was Redtail, Who was killed by Tigerclaw over him wanting to become the next leader after Bluestar.

3: Wasn't it Clawface?

4: My favorite clan is definitly WindClan, Some people think that they're weak, But there
just as strong as any clan, Also Tallstar won my heart with the very first leaders... Lol

6: Hmm.. My favorite Cat is probably Yellowfang, She acts grumpy but is very sweet =3
09/01/2016 7:48 am
SpeedboltStyle
Or, if you see this today.. I might be on my server and you can talk to me there... Plus even tho u know I read warriors I do it.
Rusty is Firepaw, Fireheart, Firestar and got killed by lightning I think
Redtail was deputy but got killed by what I think is Oakheart?
CLAWFACE I SHALL KILL CLAWFACE MYSELFFFFF
Riverclan I shall luvz da waterz
FIAH STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (firestar) CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE also is rlly important oh geez uhhh yeaaaaaaa ill be on my server today
08/31/2016 7:56 pm
SpeedboltStyle
Opps I posed a reply in wrongz way o well. Howl plz tell me Ip I cant get on anymore lol. Dis iz Ocean so idk if server is up or not but if u changed ip plz next time tell me that u changed it and what it is... lol
08/26/2016 6:38 pm
Bluexox
Answers:
1.Who is Rusty: Rusty is a kittypet who turned into a aprrentice when he joined!! ThunderClan. Is aprrentice name is Firepaw.

2.Who was thunderclans deputy before lionheart: Redtail Was.He was killed by another clan Deputy.(Thats What i read.)

3.Who killed spottedleaf: Clawface.Sadly.

4.Favorite clan: ThunderCLan, Why?, I think THunderClan is really AWESOME! And they had some really great leaders.

5.Favorite Cat: Mine is BlueStar in the firest series.
07/02/2016 10:52 am
HowlingWolf502
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome